Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by MaximusPrime27
Today 07:15 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Omari
Today 06:55 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 06:51 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Levanya
Today 06:07 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:03 AM

Old September 25th, 2024, 04:49 AM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Default one bird two stones [p]

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\12 moons\Shadowclan
"One man falls, another takes his place, he chases the wind until the end of his days."

Purrks: Silvertonuge T1 [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws T1 [ACTIVE]

- - -
Maybe she was missing something... But that was impossible! How could she possibly be missing anything? She was perfect! Her mind sang back to her in protest, but that's just what it did, so she payed no attention to her lunatic thoughts. The two toned apprentice made her way to the freshkill pile, dragging out something small and stringy as usual. She wasn't hungry, a feeling that she was starting to feel more and more and more.

Since Magpiepaw had sat alone and eaten for at least a moon now, she wasn't about to do it again. Her eyes landed on a familiar enforcer, thus she broke into a trot towards him.

"Rookfire! You're sitting with me, right now. I can't imagine you've eaten since you're all busy with that enforcer stuff," Magpiepaw commented with a sly smile as she looked up to the much taller and darker cat. She raised her tail to get a few inches on him, which kind of worked. He'd have to say yes, they always do! That would give them a chance to apologize, who didn't want that?

Tags:
@alec // Rookfire (I was a bit late on this one )

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old Yesterday, 10:36 AM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: one bird two stones [p]

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan enforcer | purrks ]
front paws crossed at the ankle, eyes half closed and white tipped ear relaxed, it shouldve been obvious he wasnt asking to be spoken to or disturbed in any way, yet a certain split furred apprentice appeared to have decided that he shall be her victim of the hour. it wasnt like he had taken a inherent disliking to her, at his core, he really didnt care about most apprentices and cats tended to stand out in positive behaviour more often than negative one. not to say there werent a pawful of shadowclan cats he couldnt stand, foggymask, yewkit (though he knew it was kind of silly to dislike a literal child to this degree) and as of recent, he was on the fence about magpiepaw.
whilst his threat of violence, or rather, execution, had not been entirely serious (this wasnt really an area his duties and permissions covered in the first place), the remark about asking her to be held back very well was, so he met magpiepaws appearance with a raised brow. out of all cats, he had not expected her to approach him again so soon. though, now that he was thinking about it, if there was any cat bold enough to approach him after the altercation before sleepysunrises climbing lesson, it must be magpiepaw. though, hopefully if things continued like this for long enough she would eventually get the message and tone down the over-confident side of her.
as soon as she started yapping, he had sat up, halfheartedly stretched out his limbs and focussed cool grey eyes on her, a moment of silence followed with him simply staring, before he decided she had already woken him up anyway.
"sure, why not"

[ @Marigoldwhisper || sorry if this doesnt make sense i kind of lost track of my thoughts halfway through oops ]

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder
Old Yesterday, 05:00 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: one bird two stones [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan enforcer | purrks ]
front paws crossed at the ankle, eyes half closed and white tipped ear relaxed, it shouldve been obvious he wasnt asking to be spoken to or disturbed in any way, yet a certain split furred apprentice appeared to have decided that he shall be her victim of the hour. it wasnt like he had taken a inherent disliking to her, at his core, he really didnt care about most apprentices and cats tended to stand out in positive behaviour more often than negative one. not to say there werent a pawful of shadowclan cats he couldnt stand, foggymask, yewkit (though he knew it was kind of silly to dislike a literal child to this degree) and as of recent, he was on the fence about magpiepaw.
whilst his threat of violence, or rather, execution, had not been entirely serious (this wasnt really an area his duties and permissions covered in the first place), the remark about asking her to be held back very well was, so he met magpiepaws appearance with a raised brow. out of all cats, he had not expected her to approach him again so soon. though, now that he was thinking about it, if there was any cat bold enough to approach him after the altercation before sleepysunrises climbing lesson, it must be magpiepaw. though, hopefully if things continued like this for long enough she would eventually get the message and tone down the over-confident side of her.
as soon as she started yapping, he had sat up, halfheartedly stretched out his limbs and focussed cool grey eyes on her, a moment of silence followed with him simply staring, before he decided she had already woken him up anyway.
"sure, why not"

[ @Marigoldwhisper || sorry if this doesnt make sense i kind of lost track of my thoughts halfway through oops ]

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\12 moons\Shadowclan
"One man falls, another takes his place, he chases the wind until the end of his days."

Purrks: Silvertonuge T1 [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws T1 [ACTIVE]

- - -
Awesome!! Now she could be showered in gifts and affection as she, of course, deserved! She slinked into a lazy sit, her eyes watching the clearing exit expectantly. Nothing... Well, not yet. She blinked at her paws before resuming her chatty nature, flashing a wide and uneven smile at the enforcer. "Well, that was a great decision, probably the best you've EVER made," she chirped excitedly, glad that he had accepted her request as she'd anticipated. Stars, was she Fortune Teller or what? Haha!

She then nibbled at the frail bird she'd picked out, her pupils shrinking into slits. Most days... Heck, maybe a moon or two ago... She would've picked out the largest piece of prey just to spite everycat else and truly flant her soon to be leader status. But now? She just didn't have the stomach for it, and Magpiepaw wasn't stupid enough to allow for wasting prey. So she just... Stopped. It wasn't any fun when the threat of throwing up came with the thought of anything more haughty.

She had noticed that Rookfire wasn't being very chatty as she chewed on her bird. But he agreed to sit next to her, meaning he at least tolerated her, which was good but also really bad. She didn't want people to merely tolerate her, she wanted them to worship the ground her paws wandered, love her for how amazingly AMAZING she was. But it seemed the numbers where dwindling.

Her ears pinned back and her expression seemed to shift before she looked back at Rookfire with a defiance dancing in her brown eyes. "Do you hate me?" Simple question really. All they needed to do was answer it. And, since she was the best, the answer should be yes.

Right?

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!