Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
"it never rains in...
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:31 PM
Willow's Header Shoppe
Last post by Spider
Today 06:25 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Kix
Today 06:25 PM
Twilight Falls
by Ian
Last post by Estelle
Today 06:16 PM
Slight Deformities?
Last post by Rani
Today 06:16 PM

Old September 17th, 2024, 07:03 AM
I'm the antagonist :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm pretty forgetful, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: To Accomplish a Goal~ {P}

Streampaw

When they arrive at their next destination, Streampaw's eyes widen a bit, her nose twitching from all of the scents. As Mudhound gives her an overview of the place, she can't help but get a bit excited, coming here would be nice. Of course, she doesn't seem overly excited or anything, but those who know her well (so really no one-) could tell that her tail is a bit higher than usual. When her mentor suggests she show them her hunting crouch, she offers them a small smile and obliges, crouching low to the ground. She's had plenty of time to practice, and her form is impeccable. She then looks to Mudhound, looking for a sign that she can get up.

@Rani

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old September 19th, 2024, 05:27 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 40 Moons
Bilingual T3 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Killer Aptitude T3

Yanno Mudhound might be teaching too many tripods because they were almost convinced the perfect crouch was wrong for a long moment before figuring out it was only wrong if you had three legs. For a normal cat like Streampaw it was in fact a perfectly done normal crouch. Ooop!

Giving a giant grin and a thumps up that sent them tumbling as they forgot lifting but a single paw would leave them toppling on two from the floor the maine coon excitedly pointed at a nearby fat squirrel, half behind some grass and drinking out of the creek. There was also a loud robin pecking at some bug on the ground if Steampaw wanted an alternate target.

In the end the choice was the apprentice on what she wanted to prove her hunting prowess catching and the hornet idly wondered if Streampaw would be one of the rare cats who took to treetop hunting once she learned to climb. Maybe Mudhound would ask their former apprentice Sprucejumper to train her where they couldnt, he was good at that skill. Though some were too scared of heights to do more then just know how to climb rather then master it.

@Streamtail

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old September 19th, 2024, 10:01 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm pretty forgetful, so it's fine! ^^

Streampaw

Streampaw allows herself a small smile in amusement as her mentor tumbles over, then concerns, and then back to amusement as he's back up again. She follows his gaze to a squirrel, realizing he would like a demonstration of her hunting. She nods curtly, creeping forward without a sound, her tail parallel to the forest floor. As she swiftly makes her way to her target, right as she reaches the tall grass, her eyes lock onto the squirrel's head and she leaps... landing square on top if it (Rolled 6/6). It was limp before it could make a sound.
Streampaw then grabs the prey by its neck and quickly pads over, gently placing the catch at her mentor's feet. She takes a seat on the ground, grooming the blood from her paws.
Streampaw has always been skilled at hunting, but she despises when the blood-smell sticks to her, it just brings up bad memories.

@Rani

Click only one |

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old September 25th, 2024, 01:27 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 40 Moons
Bilingual T3 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Killer Aptitude T3

Honestly.... The kid was a better hunter then Mudhound was. Not like they were bad at it, the hornet could bring in lots of prey when they wanted but they were just not stealthy like Streampaw was looking to be, too loud and big and clumbsy. Mudhound didnt 'hunt' really, more of coasted on the odd fast that animals NEVER seemed to think they were a threat until it was too late, occasionally baiting traps to catch without stalking.

There was nothing to teach the apprentice here, so Mudhound just piled on praise on the apprentice for the job well done, instructed her to bury it for later to bring back to the clan, and moved on.

Cattail Pond
A large pond surrounded by cattails, Cattail Pond
serves as a useful spot for swimming practice without the risk
of being swept away by rapids, and can be used for hunting.

Water fowl and some species of fish (including perches and chubs)
can commonly be around and in the water.

The next landmark was..... well it wasnt thunderclans really and that was obvious when the two crossed what was the border, now was just theirs. It was a nice spot though, even if Mudhound really didnt know why they were bothering to keep it.
"Ok so yanno how I mentioned we had a fight with riverclan recently? Well Ill go over the whole deal at their border but we won this off of them and Bumble-sis is just kinda.... Keeping it. I dont really know what to do or hunt here, maybe try and catch one of those water birds?" They were actually geese so that was a bad idea but moving on. "That sounds wet though, so I dont wanna. Feel free to poke around or ask questions!"

Though to be honest Mudhound didnt wanna linger.

@Streamtail

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; September 25th, 2024 at 01:27 AM.
Old Today, 04:30 PM

Streampaw

Streampaw's ears grow red at the praise, her mouth twitching in a small awkward little smile as she stares at her paws, feeling flustered. She doesn't often receive compliments. The younger she nods as she's instructed to bury her prey, quickly finding a soft patch of dirt and pawing a divet for her catch. After she covers it back up, she rushes after Mudhound, her tail just a bit higher from the kind words she'd earlier received.

Once they arrive at the next place, her nose wrinkles a bit at the sight of the water, it's pretty, just... the thought of touching it makes her fur stand on end. So she definitely agrees with her mentor, the water birds are to be left alone to their soaked-to-the-bone existence. The fluffy white molly pokes around a bit, but much prefers Firefly Cove over this place. Though this place does seem good for hunting, so it's not like she'll never visit.
She pads over to Mudhound, her footfalls soft against the grassy earth as she makes her way over with a small flick of her tail.

"I-I think I'm g-g-good on questions,"
She says, her voice an airy, light-hearted breeze of a sound.

@Rani (Sorry for the later reply!)

Click only one |

Last edited by Streamtail; Today at 04:31 PM.