Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
"it never rains in...
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:31 PM
Willow's Header Shoppe
Last post by Spider
Today 06:25 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Kix
Today 06:25 PM
Twilight Falls
by Ian
Last post by Estelle
Today 06:16 PM
Slight Deformities?
Last post by Rani
Today 06:16 PM

Old September 16th, 2024, 10:19 AM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

Default A Fallen Soldier to Carry Home [p]

▪︎Sproutfleck▪︎
▪︎The Bronze Knight▪︎
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T1| The Collector

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

Blood. There's blood. Blood is beneath his skin, in his flesh, in his bones. The blood feels hot. He's on fire. Why is he on fire? Why is his body so hot? Air. He.. he needs air. He needs to get. up. There's fever in his skin, prickling out like quills through his skin into his fur he can't see think act straight there's something in his eyes black gray red yellow drowning, beautiful swirls of death and light and pain and saliva dried on his maw and crusting on his wounds and pain. Up. Stand. Wobbly paws don't want to sustain. Need.. air. Medicine. Healing. Yes.. yes. Air in his lungs stepping on denmates reach the entrance. So feverish so tired don't sleep DON'T SLEEP stay awake STAY AWAKE. Paws stumbling breath hitches as SproutmeatSproutfleckfresh exits the warriors den- home, his home- and begins the painful journey to the medicine den. A gutteral grunt exits his maw and there's no tears in his eyes. He needs help. He needs Wolfpaw. He can't die yet. He hasn't told Pinepaw. He hasn't called him son yet. No, no, no. So soon after Bravepaw. No, no, no. Stumbling paws carry him to the entrance of the medicine den, mouth so dry and eyes so desperate and dilated that The Bronze Knight's voice comes out hoarse. But there's an eery calmness in his voice that makes no sense.

"Wolf..paw. Are you here? I just.. wanted to say goodbye." No he didn't! He wanted to live, he wanted to fly, yet he would only fall, he would only die. An exhaustion in his thick voice is evident. Pinepaw was right. He was sick. He wanted healing. WHY COULDN'T HE HEAL HIM? Why would he die like this? saliva dripped in one drop from his dry, hanging open mouth as he took in air. The infection of his puncture wounds had overcome his entire body, making him reek of the sickly sweet scent. But not for long. Soon he would smell like death. A somehow calming thought, truly. "Don't.. waste herbs on me. Please find... find my.. my kids. So I can speak to them, too." Shockhoney wasn't his kid. Why wasn't she? Why did her father have to be as he was? If he could, Sproutfleck would dig his claws into the earth, flinging it every which way, and yowl words he shouldn't speak. "Pinepaw. And Shockhoney. I just want.. to say goodbye. I don't mean to burden you. But I've got to talk. And I pray to the stars you'll listen." Would he die here, alone? Did Wolfpaw hear him? Did anyone hear him? There was no weight pressured on his injured leg, all his weight on the walls he leaned on, head pressed to it as though it could absorb the unbearable pain in his head and leg and body and stomach and everything. His eyes closed briefly, before their green hues flicked open again to glaze the den.

So beautiful. The world was so, so beautiful. The stars tonight, the moon too, and my stars the clouds! He always loved the clouds. Dying in battle was his wish, but if he had to die here.. now.. under the stars and clouds, if he could be near his son and his.. daughter, it would be damn good replacement. And he wouldn't trade it for the world. For in Sproutfleck's bleary eyes now, there was the hope of a thousand kits, the light of the sun itself with the intensity of its golden rays. Down.. down. Hishindlegs were down, unable to support the little weight he sustained, the little weight he put on them with all his muscles leaned close to the wall of the den. He would wait.. he could wait. As long as it took to see the ones he cared about, he could wait. He could tell his son he loved him, tell his old apprentice she was old now.. old enough to take care of herself. Old enough to be alone.. be without him. Tell them all if they ever needed anything.. just yell so loud it reaches StarClan and he'd dart down to help them. Yes... yes.

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

Soon. Soon, burning heart.

Soon the flames will be extinguished. and

you'll.

be.

at.

peace.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!

Last edited by Blaaze; Today at 03:43 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 10:46 AM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: A Fallen Soldier to Carry Home [p]

PINEPAW
#PinepawTHC
PURRKS: THE COLLECTER, SILK SPINNER, HERBAL KNOWLEDGE T1 // THC APPRENTICE

[PP PERMS GIVEN BY BEAN TO HAVE WOLF CALL THEM OVER]
Pinepaw was having a GREAT day. It was bright, it was sunny, it was warm. It was a perfect day. Nothing could ruin it. He was making friends, Shockhoney was being his friend. Maybe Wolfpaw would hang out with him! He did have a slight crush on the tom. So when Wolfpaw called his name, he was thrilled. Stepping inside the medicine den, he looked down. His heart stopped. Sproutfleck, his dad, was laying on the nest. His mouth was open, saliva dripping out of it. His dad’s eyes were glassy, his fur covered in blood and infected skin. ”...Dad?”

He said it. Quietly, but he said it.. Tears began to well in his eyes, and Pinepaw ripped a piece of moss from the nest and used it to gently wipe Sproutfleck’s muzzle. ”You’re gonna be fine! There’s no reason to say goodbye, you’re gonna survive! Wolfpaw can save you!” he said, pleading. His dad couldn’t die. He needed him. He’d lost his parents, he couldn’t lose another. Sproutfleck had to live.

[ @Beaan | @Rose | @Blaaze ]

Toyhouse | Character Site (WIP) | Art Shop | Discord
Old September 24th, 2024, 02:52 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

Shockhoney didn't understand. What was happening? What..? She'd been half-in, half-out of the warrior's den, looking for Mountaintalon when she heard Wolfpaw... calling for Pinepaw. Usually, she would not have bothered, but Sproutfleck... Mr. Fleck's name had been mentioned, so she couldn't not follow after. Later she wouldn't be sure if doing so - in all her sick glory - would be the smartest decision or not.

Now Shockhoney stood, frozen in place, feeling like she was seeing something she was not meant to see. Mr. Fleck. Sproutfleck. Gone, gone, gone. She was unable to comprehend the meaning of it, standing frozen in place as Pinepaw's desperate cries rang out beside her. But she was mute, utterly lost, not sure how to proceed. Her siblings had gone missing, yes. But that... that was different... from this...

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old Today, 04:01 PM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

▪︎Sproutfleck▪︎
▪︎The Bronze Knight▪︎
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T1| The Collector

There was something about the tom's verdant green hues that cast of an eery, intense focus. He had so much to say! So much to talk about, but no time to do so. His raspy, thin breaths took one big intake. Sproutfleck felt his lips form a flimsy smile. Pinepaw came first, followed briefly by Shockhoney. Good... that was good. Pinepaw immediately broke down, desperately rambling off about stars knows what. There wasn't much comfort he could provide, so the warrior remained silent. Shockhoney just stood frozen, rigid as stone, staring. He still hadn't forgiven her for getting scarred like that by kestrels. But then again, he was dying. So what did it matter? As long as she was safe. KesStress. Ah, what memories the name withheld! What memories indeed.. And Pinepaw had called him dad. A name The Bronze Knight thought he'd never once hear! It was.. it was nice, having him as a son. The sickened tom would miss seeing him face to face. Sproutfleck moved one paw to rest solemnly on the brown tabby's. "Pinepaw." He said hoarsely, sharply as he wiped his muzzle with a wad of Moss. "..You're a good kid. I wish I could've called you my son sooner.. I wish that.. that I could spend more time with you. But it was never going to be that way. Take.. take care of yourself, okay? Don't hurt yourself. I love you, and I.. I'll miss you. But death is not the end. I'll see.. you again soon. I.. promise." His gaze flicked sternly, gruffly, toward his former apprentice. Sproutfleck felt his voice lilt and crack in affection. Oh, well.

"Kes.. I still don't forgive you for getting scarred like that. I care about you, Shockhoney. I care about you more than words could.. describe. You meant- and still mean- so much for me. You and Pinepaw.. you're my whole world. And Kes? I.." A wheezing, rasping sky buffered from his parted jaws. "I wish I was your father. Mountaintalon.. doesn't deserve you. You're smart, funny.. you light up the clan. Never- never- let him stamp out.. that light, you hear me? I'll always be here.. with you. I know.. it's soppy. I'm.. I'm sorry I'm such a sap. I can't help it. And.. you're getting older. You're getting better, smarter.. prettier. you too, Pinepaw." Sproutfleck rose one whisker-brow weakly, a stabbing pain suddenly causing him to stiffen before relaxing again. "Don't.. hesitate to make me whoop some cat's ass for.. breaking your hearts. Alright? Stay.. stay in one peace. I love.. you both dearly, okay? I.. never wanted you.. to see.. me like this. Weak. But.. I don't fear death. Please.. don't forget me, alright..? Don't mourn too long.. but don't forget me.. okay..?" Time was dwindling with him and the living world. So little time left.. he just wanted to make sure that they understood.. that they knew.. then he could go. Was.. was Wolfpaw still here? Or had he gone? No matter.. If he was still here, The Bronze Knight wanted to speak to him, too. One last time.

He had reached his final brawl.

And his opponent had a silver sword at his throat.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!

Last edited by Blaaze; Today at 04:02 PM.