Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 04:25 PM
eiar’s silly little guys :3
by Eiar
Last post by Eiar
Today 04:21 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 04:09 PM
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 04:03 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 04:02 PM

Old Yesterday, 02:43 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Frozenkit flinched at the sudden voice. She turned her head to the voice. Wildfoxglove? she thought. "Are...are you gonna hurt me?" she asked softly. Her silver blind eyes looking directly into Wildfoxglove eyes.

@Highsnow of Matterhorn - Wildfoxglove
Old Yesterday, 06:01 PM

My Mood: Hungry

Rainfur sat down and ate a fish

My main cat.
Mate:runningstorm
Sons: Sapkit and Needlekit
Daughter: Hollykit
Brother: Shadeheart
Sister in law:Redleaf
Old Yesterday, 07:31 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

☾ Brokenstream | 26 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

Brokenstream blinked gratefully at Darkrose as he took another bite of fish. "Yes, but together the Clan will get it done. A lot has happened in the last moon, but RiverClan will soon be a Clan to be feared again." He vowed resolutely, glancing up at the sky. Standing up with a stretch, the tom dipped his head to the she-cat. "Thank you for the fish! Perhaps we can hunt together next time." The lionheart offered kindly, his eyes betraying nothing but friendliness.

( @Splitmoon )

pixelgifs by @/snowflake.

Brokenstream is RiverClan’s Head Lionheart - If You Need Him, Mention Me
Old Yesterday, 07:56 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: ✩ 3 days, 1 if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximusPrime27 View Post
Osprey turned to his clanmate. "Trying to.. get.. sand..out... of.. my... paw" Osprey got on his paws, keeping his right back leg from touching the ground, as he walked to the medicine den. "I'm gonna go seek medical attention now."
•° Frigidfang °•
Monkey's Paw

The tom blinked. But before he could say anything in response, Ospreydart announced his intention to go to the medicine den. "...Ah. Very well then, hmm. Have, fun?" He half-spoke, half-asked before settling back down into his corner of the camp.

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old Yesterday, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by korok View Post

☾ Brokenstream | 26 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

Brokenstream blinked gratefully at Darkrose as he took another bite of fish. "Yes, but together the Clan will get it done. A lot has happened in the last moon, but RiverClan will soon be a Clan to be feared again." He vowed resolutely, glancing up at the sky. Standing up with a stretch, the tom dipped his head to the she-cat. "Thank you for the fish! Perhaps we can hunt together next time." The lionheart offered kindly, his eyes betraying nothing but friendliness.

( @Splitmoon )

Darkrose nodded, she agreed with everything he was saying. She hoped they would be come strong again. "You're welcome." she said with a purr, then nodded at his next statement. "I would love that, see you around then Brokenstream." she smiled.
Old Today, 01:58 PM
GLOOMY

Bump Policy: bump me if i don't respond.
My Mood: Mysterious

|Header drawn by rubberRatroom!|
---LILYGLIDE---

||She-cat|riverclan warrior||
waiting for interaction!

============

Lilyglide padded into the clearing, The mostly white she sighed softly, she wasn't sure why, but she felt very stressed, though to be fair this was pretty normal for her. She looked around the new clearing still not entirely used to their new home and territory she helped found. the sheer was slightly smaller than the other warriors but due to this, she was quite agile. despite her lack of growth size-wise. the she sat down humming softly to herself. She is happy to see others of the clan are thriving so this makes her smile.

mentions
( @korok -Brokenstream )
Old Today, 02:53 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

Lavenderleopard
RiverClan Warrior

A gray-black Bengal she-cat with pale blue eyes and a lavender vine wrapped around one leg.

Lavenderleopard lay near the warriors´ den, her thick, fluffy tail at her side. Pale blue eyes were fixed on the lavender vine around her leg, the only sign of movement was the faint twitch of her whiskers and the twitch of an ear every so often. Lavenderleopard was so fixated on the accessory that she didn´t realize it when one [ or multiple ] of her Clanmates approached her.

[ Lavenderleopard is open for interactions! She´s a new character, I don´t have a personality for her yet. Hopefully posting with her will give me some ideas! ]

Ivybloom is BeachClan´s current Medicine Cat. She and Seagullpaw have an open den policy.
BeachClan Healing | BeachClan Sign-Ups + Resources

SCRATCH - SHIMMERING STREAMS WCRP
Roaringstar is SkyClan´s current Leader. She has an open den policy.
Sunflowerbristle is ThunderClan´s current Deputy.

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 02:54 PM.
Old Today, 03:29 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Ravenpaw couldn’t help but glower in the shade along the outskirts of the camp, watching Darkrose and Brokenstream…interacting. She felt this…weird prickly feeling along her spine that caused the fur along her back to stand up on end. She was tempted to unsheath her claws in frustration, but she had enough self control not to. The mostly black she-cat averted her gaze and rested her head grumpily between her paws with a huff. Glaring with narrowed eyes off in the distance. Why does she get to go hunting with him whenever? Well, because she’s a warrior numbskull. She knew that. Ravenpaw’s tail lashed in frustration. She wanted to be a warrior right now. Maybe then Brokenstream would take her seriously…

A soothing tongue rasped against her head. “Now, now, Ravenpaw,” murmured Rainpaw soothingly, “you can’t let your emotions get the better of you like that. Brokenstream cares for you, just…in a different way than you do him.” Ravenpaw huffed in reply. “I know that furbrain. That’s the whole problem!” Stars she sounded like a whiny kit just now. “Ugh…forget it.” She grumbled, closing her eyes and letting a feeling of contentment wash over her as Rainpaw continued to groom her head with slow strokes.

Rainpaw couldn’t help but pity her sister. They were too young for a warrior like Brokenstream to notice her in the way she wanted to be noticed. She sighed inwardly. Poor thing. But she didn’t want Ravenpaw to worry about things like that right now. They were still young, and she had so much potential. “Don’t forget what Brokenstream said about your potential.” She reminded her sister gently with a lick to her ear. “Focus on that right now. Your training, your ambitions. Everything else will fall into place.”

Rainpaw was satisfied when Ravenpaw mumbled in agreement, purring soothingly as she stroked her sister’s back with her tail. She knew that Ravenpaw would be fine. She was courageous and strong and outgoing. She’d be a powerful warrior. Rainpaw carried a far heavier doubt in her heart regarding her own future in the clan… She was so behind other apprentices her age, and aside from that she had no desire at all to fight others in combat. Even in the defense of her own clan, just thinking about causing harm to another cat made her feel nauseous. Maybe I should speak to Stormstar about reassignment. She mused. And maybe, mention her struggles with combat in that moment? But what if Stormstar decides she’s not good enough to be a RiverClan warrior and casts her out? Or doubts her loyalty?

Rainpaw shook the thoughts away and with a blink cleared the cloud of emotions from her eyes. She had to have faith that everything would be okay if she just continued to work hard. There was little doubt in her mind that Ravenpaw would be a warrior before her, beyond that she could only continue to do her best.

[ @Splitmoon - Darkrose - for the glares LOL, you don’t have to interact with Raven]
[ @korok - Brokenstream - for the mention, maybe Riftpaw? ]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Today, 03:39 PM

(XD oh my goodness)

Darkrose felt eyes on her, like burning into her pelt. Her blue eyes shifted around the clearing, her eyes finally landed on Rainpaw and Ravenpaw. The black and white she-cat stared back at her. She didn't know why the she-cat was glaring. What is her problem? she thought, with a tilt of her head.

@Luna16 - Rainpaw/Ravenpaw