Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
eiar’s silly little guys :3
by Eiar
Last post by Eiar
Today 04:21 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 04:09 PM
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 04:03 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 04:02 PM
A Fallen Soldier to Carry...
by Blaaze
Last post by Blaaze
Today 04:01 PM

Old Today, 12:51 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

A soft black and reddish orange she-cat was hunched over as she exited the warriors den. She limped out, moving slowly. Littlerose suddenly started not to feel good into the night. She was moaning and grumbling, hoping that if she curled up in a ball tight enough the pain would go away. Ever since the night before where she moved the crow food that Chasmkit found out of camp, she started to show symptoms. Littlerose didn't make it far into the clearing when her eyes rolled up into the back of her head, and she collapsed on to the floor.

[OPEN TO ANYONE]
Old Today, 11:27 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post

Buzzkit
ThunderClan Kit - He/Him - 2 Moons
Interaction: Mothflame @/Starphobia | Open!

(sorry this is a bit late! )

The kit beams at the acknowledgment that his statement had been correct. Mothflame. That’s right- what a fitting name for a cat of that orange color, like the orange he sees those few times when he gets to stay outside long enough to see the setting sky. Learning that she is called that just draws Buzzkit to marvel at it even more, his eyes drifting across the warrior’s pelt every once in a while before crossing back to Mothflame’s face.

“Look fresh?” It takes a heartbeat for Buzzkit to comprehend what that means, the phrase new to him - but then he lets out a little purr, a single mrrow of a laugh.

“I dunno! I think it doesn’t matter as long as you’re having fun. Look, I have this long fur, y’know, and it gets all tangled and gets stuff stuck in it aaaall the time. Sometimes, the nice queens will clean me, but it doesn’t bother me or nothing,” he rambles. Buzzkit lightly paws at the fur falling from his chest, making the curtain of hairs sway slightly. As he had said, some strands have tangled amongst themselves, a few barely noticeable, scraggly pieces of moss caught and hidden in the dark fur from playing in the nursery that morning.

Then, Buzzkit shakes his fur out - some of the hairs popping up from the resulting static - and tilts his head again as he continues on. “And, oh yeah- we’re both named after bugs! Well, I think a lot of us are, actually. My name’s Buzzkit. Like- uh- like Bumblestar? I mean, a bee, a bumblebee. One of the queens said it’s ‘cause I act like a buzzing bee sometimes. I think- I think your name is ‘cause you look like a pretty moth, um, a big… fire moth!” The kit gives a big smile up at Mothflame and nods to himself.

(i don’t know when roleplays are supposed to end tell me [or just stop] whenever you feel like it’s done)

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mothflame
Fluffy leopard-spotted she-cat with dichroic eyes and a scar covering half her face.
She/Her | 22 Moons | + every 19th | ThunderClan Warrior | Sweet but Deadly

Purrks:
Mind Reader

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mothflame nodded.

"Some cats like to make sure they look nice and clean before showing themselves around," she explained. "You've got to look good for other cats, no?" Buzzkit was a chatty one. Not that she minded. It was a good sign that a kit would willingly talk to other cats. She smiled. Buzzkit almost made her wish she had kits of her own.

"Well, it's great to meet you, Buzzkit. Why, you are like a buzzing bee. Just less dangerous, you know? I'm sure you're liked among the other kits in the Nursery, no?" Mothflame shook her fur lightly and stood, giving the water one last quick glance before turning back to Buzzkit. "Well, little one, I've got to go do... Warrior stuff. You get? Thank you for stopping by to chat!" With that, Mothflame turned and walked towards the warriors' den, giving the little kit one last wave of her tail.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •
Dreamspirit is the current deputy of Alt SkyClan!

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆
Old Today, 12:05 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Lynxkit
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

He wanders out of the nursery, glancing around the clearing in curiosity. He hasn't explored much since Bumblestar brought him back, too nervous about being rejected. Still, Lynxkit remembers what he was told, and he doesn't want the other kits to look at him weird for not having a dad. So he goes up to the first nice looking tom he sees, stares up at them with wide eyes, and says "You're my dad."

@BEAR.
[ pre quarantine ]
Wolfhive had sank against the edge of the clearing and was drifting off when a random kid approached him.

He sniffled as he blinked the sleep away, tail flicking with mild displeasure. "No. SPIDERTHROAT! Come get your kid!" It was only natural at this point to pawn orphans off on the deputy, it wasn't like Spiderthroat actually knew who any of his kids were anyway.

[ @Starfall // @Rose if soft wants to collect lol ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 01:02 PM
GLOOMY

Bump Policy: bump me if i don't respond.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitmoon View Post
A soft black and reddish orange she-cat was hunched over as she exited the warriors den. She limped out, moving slowly. Littlerose suddenly started not to feel good into the night. She was moaning and grumbling, hoping that if she curled up in a ball tight enough the pain would go away. Ever since the night before where she moved the crow food that Chasmkit found out of camp, she started to show symptoms. Littlerose didn't make it far into the clearing when her eyes rolled up into the back of her head, and she collapsed on to the floor.

[OPEN TO ANYONE]
-=|AUTUMNHEART|=-

||Tom|Thunderclan|Warrior||

||interacting!||

============

The large ginger-colored tom noticed little roses collapse the tom got a bit panicked I mean one of the warriors just fell like a whole pile of too much prey. the large tom pads over nudging Littlerose with his snoot " Hey uh you alright there..?" he spoke his country accent very apparent from the panic he was in right now. If she doesn't respond soon the tom is going to drag her to the med den. his long fluffy tail lashes. "she fell heavier than a bunch of leaves during leaf fall." he muttered
Old Today, 01:04 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

PINEPAW
#PinepawTHC
PURRKS: THE COLLECTER, SILK SPINNER, HERBAL KNOWLEDGE T1 // THC APPRENTICE

Pinepaw was sunbathing in the clearing when he saw his crush- Wolfpaw. Padding up to his friend, he plopped down next to his friend. Bending down to grab a sparrow, he began to eat it. "How's your day going?" he asked.

[ @Beaan ]

Toyhouse | Character Site (WIP) | Art Shop | Discord
Old Today, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainFall Wonders View Post
-=|AUTUMNHEART|=-

||interacting!||

============

The large ginger-colored tom noticed little roses collapse the tom got a bit panicked I mean one of the warriors just fell like a whole pile of too much prey. the large tom pads over nudging Littlerose with his snoot " Hey uh you alright there..?" he spoke his country accent very apparent from the panic he was in right now. If she doesn't respond soon the tom is going to drag her to the med den. his long fluffy tail lashes. "she fell heavier than a bunch of leaves during leaf fall." he muttered

Littlerose moaned and didn't say anything, she was going in and out consciousness. She kept twitching, she was cold and then hot. Her stomach hurt.
Old Today, 01:30 PM
GLOOMY

Quote:
Littlerose moaned and didn't say anything, she was going in and out consciousness. She kept twitching, she was cold and then hot. Her stomach hurt.
-=|AUTUMNHEART|=-

||Interacting!||

============

"oh sweet starclan." he mews, he wishes he could ask what happened. The large tom tries to push the she up to her paws. "Come on, if ya can't stand I'll have to figure out another way to move you." he mews desperately trying his best to help.
Old Today, 01:32 PM

Littlerose heard a voice telling her to stand, her gaze shifted up but all she could see was blurry. She lifted herself up to her feet, with the help of this....deer? why was a deer helping me? she thought.

@RainFall Wonders - Autumnheart
Old Today, 01:41 PM
GLOOMY

Quote:
Littlerose heard a voice telling her to stand, her gaze shifted up but all she could see was blurry. She lifted herself up to her feet, with the help of this....deer? why was a deer helping me? she thought.

-=|AUTUMNHEART|=-

||Interacting!||

============

the tom sighed when she stood helping her stay still " We should get ya to the med den, can't leave a fellow warrior there to suffer." he mews he attempts to help her walk towards the med den.

(ooc note:I cannot stop laughing at this one response)

Last edited by RainFall Wonders; Today at 01:42 PM.
Old Today, 03:08 PM

Littlerose looked at him, and mumbled. "Okay deer." she whispered, before letting out another moan of pain.

Last edited by Splitmoon; Today at 03:08 PM.