Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by otter
Today 01:13 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by otter
Today 01:04 PM
Beauty is a Beast that...
by Dark
Last post by MangofDoom
Today 12:59 PM
Willow's Header Shoppe
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 12:53 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 11:42 AM

Old Today, 11:26 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: Silent Training Thread ! ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 7 Moons| + every 1st | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[N/A/100]

Purrks:
Ultimate Predator [Permanently Active] • Agatha Kitty [Permanently Active] • Katty Krueger

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw's gaze followed the direction of Newtbelly's gesture, his mind instantly working to figure out what the best route for the sneaking would be. Giving his mentor a brief nod, he dropped down low again, slinking behind another tree so he was hidden behind it, away from the hypothetical cat's view. He slowed, making his way towards the other tree he had been told to get to.

His gaze stayed fixed on his paws, determined to now step on anything that would make noise. Though, this action did result in him almost running into some other trees in the way. He internally shook his head. He had to focus on all of it at once.

As soon as he was close enough to the tree, he sped up slightly, quickly slipping behind the trunk. He then poked his head out, looking to Newtbelly expectantly.

{ @sleepyyjax }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Newtbelly
he/him | Agatha Kitty | 17 moons
header: @/daragca

Newtbelly watched as the apprentice slunk round the trees - he hid it decently, but he was proud. "Perfect," he smiled. "How about we test it on some prey?" Stealth was often a hard one to practice, but tracking prey should help. Newtbelly scented the air, hoping to get a wiff of something - what was that? Rat? "There's a rat somewhere round here," he crouched, searching for a scent trail of some kind. "Do you smell that?" Newtbelly was an okay hunter - decent, but nothing special. Maybe Silentpaw would be able to pick up the trail?

Last edited by sleepyyjax; Today at 11:27 AM.
Old Today, 11:40 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Silent Training Thread ! ☆

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 7 Moons| + every 1st | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[N/A/100]

Purrks:
Ultimate Predator [Permanently Active] • Agatha Kitty [Permanently Active] • Katty Krueger

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Hunting? Oh, of course. Silentpaw could do some hunting, of course. He would call himself a decent hunter. He hadn't missed a single piece of prey. Well, he'd only caught one mouse, but that was still something.

He perked up as a strange yet familiar scent reached his nose. He stilled, attempting to locate where the scent was coming from. Seems like Newtbelly had noticed it as well. Silentpaw couldn't help but feel pride in scenting it before Newtbelly had. He nodded, barely even comprehending what the warrior had asked fully, before dropping into a crouch and trailing through the forest floor.

And... Aha. There it was.

He had located the scent trail this rat had left, and he wasted no second in following it. He began to slow as the scent became stronger, and ultimately stopped in his tracks. He was getting the track of hunting, and sneaking and all that. He eyed the small furry creature through dark blue eyes, lowering his body so his belly was almost touching the ground. Not bothering to wait for Newtbelly's command, Silentpaw was quick to begin stalking it, however stopped a distance away.

He paused, not moving for a long time. He watched the rat through narrowed eyes, claws unsheathing. He steadied his forepaws, putting more weight onto his hind legs.

Then, as soon as the rat began moving, he leapt at it, grasping it in unsheathed claws. He leaned down to bite down at its neck, killing it instantly. He held the limp prey in his jaws, and trotted over to where his mentor was.

{ @sleepyyjax }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •
Dreamspirit is the current deputy of Alt SkyClan!

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆