Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
[WC Finder] “Deep down,...
by Rose
Last post by otter
Today 08:11 AM
Duskleaf love finder again!
Last post by Vitalspark
Today 08:11 AM
Irispaw Finder
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 07:59 AM
Wisdom in the Dark (FINDER)
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:59 AM
RainingPaw Hunting! [P]
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:58 AM

Old Yesterday, 07:53 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy
Default the waters are lit up in starlight [P]

Burnedpaw walked calmly through the young pines on the ThunderClan side of the border. Lost in thought, pelt fluffed up against the cold, he appreciated the shelter of the trees. He glanced across the border at the reeds and cattails on RiverClan’s land, unsure how they manage to keep their warmth without the forest to break the cold. He could hear the wind rustling the leaves and smell the various scents of the forest, and he knew this was home. Even in leaf-fall, when the undergrowth crunched softly underpaw, he was already growing to know this territory well. So why was he walking around at night near the border? Burnedpaw simply needed to get away from Charredpaw for a little while, the hustle of the clan, he just sought some solitude with his thoughts.

His thoughts flashed back to the Gathering. He remembered how that other apprentice, Cricketpaw, became overwhelmed and needed some time away from the larger group. He empathized with that now. Taking in a deep breath of the pine-scent, letting it clear his thoughts and lungs, then releasing it. Burnedpaw was starting to feel like he could breathe deeply again, letting his shoulders relax a little. He sat against one of the pines, laying his tail lazily next to him, staring up at the stars for a moment.

[ @Silvershadow13 - Cricketpaw]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Yesterday, 11:20 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: the waters are lit up in starlight [P]

•| Cricket'Paw |•

Was it bad she felt no remorse to sneaking out? It did seem like a shady type of thing to do. But she needed this, to just walk and hunt, and be, alone. Something about the Gathering had changed her, chattering did seem as appealing anymore, but in fact seemed almost immature. Amberdew had come up way to often in her head. Her mother, she really did miss her. Grief was a part of life the shaded tabby mollie was accustomed to, as much as it hurt to admit it.

This is no way to spend your free time. she mused, layered with a pout. The territory seemed bland. No exciting snakes or even birds, just reeds and some bushes and trees.

Trees... She had loved trees once before, hadn't she, when there were just a few sprouts near the camp, what had Amberdew said. "They have their whole life ahead of them. Grow good roots and you too will be unshakable." unshakable, that would be nice, not having to worry about anything knocking you over. It would help with this stupid fear.

The Gathering had proven all she had done to try and fix her fear, was hide it, no amount of being alone could help. Burnedpaw helped... her brain pushed that thought forward, despite her inner emotions denying it. He had helped, and that was the problem, if she went around forging these unneeded relationships, ones that would just hurt her in the future, it- it would be...

What? What would happen, so she makes a friend. It's a friend who can help. I make bad decisions all the time, what will one more do? that was her reasoning! No one would ever let her do anything again.

I already snuck out, it wouldn't hurt to check the borders.

Timidly, the tabby apprentice began to attempt to navigate way to the border, which regrettably took way longer than expected. Slowly, she began to pace hoping no Thunderclan Warriors would come by.

@Luna16

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -