Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Splitmoon's Characters
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 12:16 AM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by nyme
Today 12:10 AM
[F] Doedapple Finder..
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 12:01 AM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Yesterday 11:31 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Yesterday 11:29 PM

Old September 25th, 2024, 07:12 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 54 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Killer Aptitude T1
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Hanged Man ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Whiterabbit - @nyme ] [Fleetsmoke - @paedyn ] [Dewfawn - @Idiotic.Bean101 ] [Grapevine - @Spider. ] [Owlscreech - @Splitmoon ] [Birchpaw - @Aroogi ] [Daffodilpaw - @Luna16 ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Relief flooded his pelt as Hawkfur spotted Whiterabbit returning, as well as Owlscreech and Daffodilpaw. He was less relieved when both parties revealed that there were fires in their assigned territories. Hawkfur cursed under his breath but remained calm. Birchpaw arrived, and that marked the last of the cats he needed.

"Whiterabbit and Owlscreech, go back to the fires you found and wait there. DO NOT TOUCH THE FIRE." The Fury fixed the two warriors with his fierce gaze, the severity of the situation clear. "Daffodilpaw, Fleetsmoke, Dewfawn, Birchpaw, Grapevine, you're with me. We're going back to camp." He announced to the remaining cats. "We need to report the fires and direct the next group where to go." He assumed Twilightstar, Crowtooth and Lightningstorm had come up with a plan while he and the spotters were out here. "Let's move!"

Hawkfur turned and streaked towards camp, the thrumming paws of the others close behind.

Dewfawn followed.

[short cuz me tired]

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old September 25th, 2024, 07:22 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Spooky

SOMETIMES MY MIND DON'T SHAKE AND SHIFT
BUT MOST OF THE TIME IT DOES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❖ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
WHITERABBIT . 20 MOONS . SHE/HER . WINDCLAN

DO NOT TOUCH THE FIRE. Yeah okay. She uh. She probably really needed to hear that. Whiterabbit disguises an awkward cough under a hack for breath, but she doesn't have any time to go and look sheepish about it because she's forced herself to turn tail and start sprinting back toward the blaze the instant she figures Hawkfur has no further direction for her. Back and back and back, and a turn at this spot, and up the slope, and...

The fire is still there, right where she left it and maybe a fraction larger than it had been, but again, she really can't tell. Whiterabbit obediently refrains from trying to go down and box it into submission, settling for a frantic back-and-forth trot instead.

@Mica ; HAWKFUR

gravelly waypoint
Old September 26th, 2024, 12:13 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 54 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Killer Aptitude T1
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Hanged Man ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Whiterabbit - @nyme ] [Fleetsmoke - @paedyn ] [Dewfawn - @Idiotic.Bean101 ] [Grapevine - @Spider. ] [Owlscreech - @Splitmoon ] [Birchpaw - @Aroogi ] [Daffodilpaw - @Luna16 ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Relief flooded his pelt as Hawkfur spotted Whiterabbit returning, as well as Owlscreech and Daffodilpaw. He was less relieved when both parties revealed that there were fires in their assigned territories. Hawkfur cursed under his breath but remained calm. Birchpaw arrived, and that marked the last of the cats he needed.

"Whiterabbit and Owlscreech, go back to the fires you found and wait there. DO NOT TOUCH THE FIRE." The Fury fixed the two warriors with his fierce gaze, the severity of the situation clear. "Daffodilpaw, Fleetsmoke, Dewfawn, Birchpaw, Grapevine, you're with me. We're going back to camp." He announced to the remaining cats. "We need to report the fires and direct the next group where to go." He assumed Twilightstar, Crowtooth and Lightningstorm had come up with a plan while he and the spotters were out here. "Let's move!"

Hawkfur turned and streaked towards camp, the thrumming paws of the others close behind.

Daffodilpaw nodded dutifully at Hawkfur's instructions, taking off after him. Despite her status as an apprentice, and how hard she had been pushing herself that day, the urgency of the situation pumped her with energy. She kept up with the older cats and warriors, unsheathed claws pulling her along the moor with her tail streaming out behind her as she raced for camp.

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Yesterday, 10:06 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Owlscreech padded into the territory with Daffodilpaw beside her. Her big owl like eyes looked around the clearing, she turned back to the apprentice and asked. "What do you know so far?"

@Luna16 - Daffodilpaw