Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
something in the air...?...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 06:19 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 06:16 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 06:07 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 06:01 PM
Flickering Chance in the...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 06:00 PM

Old Today, 11:00 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: Smothered in its cradle [CLANWIDE EVENT]

He lets the uncovering tension drain from his body after getting confirmation that his mother will be staying in camp. He blamed the natural disaster for his concern and honed in on his order. So basically they were digging up the grass and dirt and don't get burnt. Great sounded easy, or well it did until Twilightstar assigned a bunch of apprentices to the team.

Leehcscar had nothing against the younger cats, but every warrior worried about how well they'd perform under pressure and the lack of experience. He wouldn't argue about it, not the time or the place. He looked over at Crowtooth the deputy as he warned them again about keeping away from the flames, especially the apprentices. He would have growled about the tom being a worrywart if Leechscar hadn't been concerned about the same things.

"Yeah, yeah, we'll be fine." He huffed grumpily, "Worry about coming back safe yourself." Crowtooth wasn't his favorite cat but he wasn't his least favorite either. He was easy to get along with and Leechscar respected him well enough. His concern for the tom's well-being stemmed primarily from his mother. He could only imagine what state she'd be in if she lost another deputy or Crowtooth in general. She'd never forgive herself.

Whisperinghive, Lightningpaw, Bouncepaw, and Vinepaw were all quick to join them, but he spotted no sign of Ashcloud anywhere. They should have been gone already! Ansty, Leechscar scanned the crowd until his green eyes rested on the smaller fury. "Dapplebreeze, if you're not assigned to something important, take a run with me," Leechscar called the lieutenant as if they were going on a casual stroll.

"Whisperinghive [ @ChaosBringer. ] and Lightningpaw [ @Lightningpaw666 ]. You two will head to Windy Hills, locate the spotter and the fire, and start digging up the grass and dirt a cat-length away from the flames. Dapplebreeze [ @Alchemist Kitsune ] and Vinepaw [ @Tallstar ], you'll take the fire by the Sky Glade, the same orders as Whisperinghive and Lightningpaw. Since your spotters have done their jobs, you can have them help with creating the trenches. And for StarClan's sake, make sure you keep your distances from the flame, I'll make sure you'll never get set on an important job like this again if any of you get burnt." Leechscar warned them. Leechscar had no worries about Dapplebreeze other than throwing herself into the fire to rescue some other idiot. The rest if they can't follow orders, they shouldn't be out in the line of duty.

"Bouncepaw [ @Badwolf ], you're coming with me. We'll take care of the fire in the territory. We're heading out, if you have any questions ask them before we split up." Leechscar told them before leading the group out of camp. They needed to have the ground dug up before Crowtooth and his company arrived.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old Today, 01:22 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Fleetpaw jumped when he heard his name called, rushing over. Fear gave speed to his paws, he felt like his pelt was crawling with ants and an uncomfortable heat. Fleetpaw’s eyes were widened with fear, but he nodded at Lightningstorm’s instructions, looking at his patrol. Digging, he didn’t have much experience with digging. But he would do his best! Now was not the time to flee, he needed to do his best for the clan that saved him!

[ @Alchemist Kitsune - Lightningstorm & Snowybreeze]
​​[ @Moonraven - Dustbunny]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop

Last edited by Luna16; Today at 01:29 PM.
Old Today, 01:49 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Heathernose looked up from watching her kits when Lionscar was summoned, fear gripping her heart. She rose to her paws and padded over to her mate, touching her nose to his. “Please be careful, my love.” She murmured. She was proud for her mate to play a role in protecting the clan now, but she couldn’t help being worried for his safety too. “I have faith in you. You will protect us all and come home safely.” She added, licking her mate on the cheek and gazing at him fondly before returning to her kits.

[ @FadingWhispers - Lionscar]

Daffodilpaw took her rest by a source of water, lapping up some water before she heard that Bouncepaw was summoned. She lifted her head, searching her clanmates for her brother. She waved to her brother, too exhausted now to move. “You better come back, Bounce!” She called to him, stifling a cough before bending to drink more of the water. Her throat was dry, but not necessarily from the fire as it was small when she saw it. More so from running as hard as she did. Daffodilpaw prided herself on being a fast runner, but she had never run like that before. Her pelt was a mess, but she’d deal with that later.

[ @Badwolf - Bouncepaw]
[OPEN]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Today, 05:55 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Crowtooth
Windclan Deputy | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

It was uplifting and gut wrenching in turn to see the clan rally in such a dire time. Windclan had been ravaged by fire before, the clan had full reason to be terrified, melting down at the idea of loosing another camp, another home, another territory to a fire that was so much like the one that'd claimed so many lives earlier this year. Instead they were rallying, and everyone called was facing their fear unwavering despite its obvious presence.

Crowtooth was terrified of them not returning should they return victorious at all. That his clanmates bravery and faith in him would kill them, but also felt more determined then ever to make sure they didnt.

There was always one downer and among all the cats that did show and step up, one didnt. Nightfall. Crowtooth had given him chance, but not choice as in this time when one was called on they came, to step up and prove himself and nothing. It was... Enraging. Twitching as the fire fighters already worked to set out, wasting precious moments waiting for that cat eventually the tom gave up with a growled "If someone finds Nightfall @Wingnettle tell him that he better work his hide off in camp fer a bare CHANCE at not facin' my whole wrath fer this." What was the point of having a Nightfall as a warrior if he let down the clan at so critical of a time.

Now who could take his place and quickly? Windclan was short on choices at this point, every available paw already working and Crowtooth was set on wanting warriors for such a dangerous role but those he felt could handle it were all busy. Lichenpaw was only an exception due to her age being that of a warrior and her only waiting on a meeting to get her name. The tom scanned the clearing and squeezed his eyes shut at the only real choice he felt he had.
They could do it, but they were young and if they got hurt Crowtooth would never forgive himself.

"Birchpaw @Aroogi I hate ta put this on ya but I 'ave faith in ya. Yer replacin' Nightfall fer his failure, Ill swap up groups so yer wit' me an' I can keep ya safe so be brave. Ya can do this. We're wastin' no time an' gettin' ta the falls, now."
Please starclan let this turn out alright, for Birchpaw and for all of them because he had no more time left to think if this was the right decision. With that Crowtooth turned and lead the fire fighters out to the falls, telling Twilightstar @Moonraven over his shoulder
"If circumstances change we'll send a runner ta inform ya if the fires have stopped or if ya need ta start the evac. Dont wait fer us, if the worst comes we'll do our best ta meet yall at the falls." though it was no guarantee that if the worst came they'd be able to meet at all.

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!