Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Go to first new post A writer's curiosity.
Last post by Red Dawn
Today 12:25 PM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by iliri
Today 12:25 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by fade
Today 12:15 PM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by Shanmo11
Today 12:09 PM
Willow's Header Shoppe
Last post by Willowfern
Today 12:07 PM

Old Yesterday, 09:32 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

art by @/babysith
Duskkit-She/Her
3 Moons

-------------------

The partially tabby kit follows Mr Stream excitedly, and as soon as they stop, she stares at him as she listens intently.

Crouch low but high enough where her belly doesn't drag on the ground..
She imitates that part, and shockingly, she gets it right.

Duskkit then tries to position her tail perfectly, though she ends up sticking it straight out, and her tail looks as stiff as a log.
"Like this?" She asked.

@korok

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old Yesterday, 08:15 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Spooky

WE'LL BUILD A FIRE IN YOUR EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERPAW . 7 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN

Salamanderpaw is hovering so very hard, looking all around the inside of the nursery and even casting a few glances back outside of it as if she's starting to get cold feet. She locks eyes briefly with Ospreydart, and though she hadn't meant for the eye contact, she makes a point to blink back at him extra hard and even jut her tongue out to assert her dominance before he's gone off to attend to his own personal business. Take that.

She turns to lock in, mewing a wordless greeting to Sweetsap, who's given her a bit of direction and pointed out the other apprentice already chuggin' away at the cleaning in here. Ohh, right! Eesh. This is little more than an unpleasant half-moon delay, for Salamanderpaw, and then it'll go back to being a forgettable little side-thing she'll sometimes throw her effort at. She can't imagine what it must be like for Daisypaw, who...what, gets to do this kind of stuff and nothing else for forever and always? She vaguely recalls the meeting that Daisypaw'd been apprenticed at, since that was one of Fadingstar's last and all. Caretaker. Huh. At least she's not being balled up and chucked into the elders'den before her time, but Salamanderpaw can't imagine anyone being much happier with a role like that. And I'd probably be even less happy if I knew my clan were going around pitying me for it. Oh, yeeeowch. That thought, and the subsequent rush of shame, both hit her like a clawstrike. Something about this recent screw-up has her thinking a little more about the perspective of others and Salamanderpaw's not a fan of how that feels. She swallows and nods to Daisypaw. "Uhh, yeah. Yeah, awesome. That's. Really helpful. You're gonna be really helpful." Okay NICE she's being totally lame and awkward about it now. Cool!! Salamanderpaw clears her throat, determined to take another shot. "Daisypaw, what do you think of the dens in this camp? It's pretty cool we have mostly caves now, but I think that maybe the warriors' den might...like...like, it could maybe use some kind of padding, or reinforcing, or...I dunno." Is this anything?? Whatever. Salamanderpaw's been weirdly anxious about the fortifications around camp and the safety of the dens, themselves, since they moved here. Which is dumb, because who wastes time worrying about dens that are (mostly) built into rock? But since this matter is likely something Daisypaw'll be concerning herself with as their up-and-coming clan caretaker—yeah? Maybe??—, it feels like an alright thing to try and discuss. She's about to jabber on about it when a little scrap of fluff toddles close, making Salamanderpaw do a doubletake; she'd thought Ripplekit was just a clump of down getting blown about by an errant draft until he started talking.

"Hi, you." Stars almighty, but this guy's bitty. Had she really been that small once? Is everyone?? This cannot be allowed. "My name's Salamanderpaw." There's a long, clueless pause. "Are you good?" He seems like he might be a little off, but all kittens are a little off; they just got here. She figures it's probably best to get his take on it, and as she does her eyes lift past the little one and toward the queen keeping a watchful eye on him. Ah, this must be one of Swanberry's, then? Or maybe Swanberry's just all worried looking because being a queen is inherently stressful and makes you a little crazy. Or, does one have to be crazy first before they become a queen? Salamanderpaw's tempted to go with that one.

"Alright, I can do that. Prey for Swanberry, cleanup with Daisypaw. And you, bite-sized," she's talking to Ripplekit, though she makes no indication of that besides stooping down dramatically to his level, "if you got any big requests then you've got 'til I'm back to make your mind up, okay? Okay. Back in a bit." The cobby she-cat turns heel, leaving nearly as soon as she'd arrived. She'll be back before long.

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa ; SWEETSAP & DAISYPAW
@MaximusPrime27 ; OSPREYDART
@goodacacia ; RIPPLEKIT
@Marigoldwhisper ; SWANBERRY

gravelly waypoint
Old Yesterday, 08:51 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyme View Post
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

Salamanderpaw is hovering so very hard, looking all around the inside of the nursery and even casting a few glances back outside of it as if she's starting to get cold feet. She locks eyes briefly with Ospreydart, and though she hadn't meant for the eye contact, she makes a point to blink back at him extra hard and even jut her tongue out to assert her dominance before he's gone off to attend to his own personal business. Take that.

She turns to lock in, mewing a wordless greeting to Sweetsap, who's given her a bit of direction and pointed out the other apprentice already chuggin' away at the cleaning in here. Ohh, right! Eesh. This is little more than an unpleasant half-moon delay, for Salamanderpaw, and then it'll go back to being a forgettable little side-thing she'll sometimes throw her effort at. She can't imagine what it must be like for Daisypaw, who...what, gets to do this kind of stuff and nothing else for forever and always? She vaguely recalls the meeting that Daisypaw'd been apprenticed at, since that was one of Fadingstar's last and all. Caretaker. Huh. At least she's not being balled up and chucked into the elders'den before her time, but Salamanderpaw can't imagine anyone being much happier with a role like that. And I'd probably be even less happy if I knew my clan were going around pitying me for it. Oh, yeeeowch. That thought, and the subsequent rush of shame, both hit her like a clawstrike. Something about this recent screw-up has her thinking a little more about the perspective of others and Salamanderpaw's not a fan of how that feels. She swallows and nods to Daisypaw. "Uhh, yeah. Yeah, awesome. That's. Really helpful. You're gonna be really helpful." Okay NICE she's being totally lame and awkward about it now. Cool!! Salamanderpaw clears her throat, determined to take another shot. "Daisypaw, what do you think of the dens in this camp? It's pretty cool we have mostly caves now, but I think that maybe the warriors' den might...like...like, it could maybe use some kind of padding, or reinforcing, or...I dunno." Is this anything?? Whatever. Salamanderpaw's been weirdly anxious about the fortifications around camp and the safety of the dens, themselves, since they moved here. Which is dumb, because who wastes time worrying about dens that are (mostly) built into rock? But since this matter is likely something Daisypaw'll be concerning herself with as their up-and-coming clan caretaker—yeah? Maybe??—, it feels like an alright thing to try and discuss. She's about to jabber on about it when a little scrap of fluff toddles close, making Salamanderpaw do a doubletake; she'd thought Ripplekit was just a clump of down getting blown about by an errant draft until he started talking.

"Hi, you." Stars almighty, but this guy's bitty. Had she really been that small once? Is everyone?? This cannot be allowed. "My name's Salamanderpaw." There's a long, clueless pause. "Are you good?" He seems like he might be a little off, but all kittens are a little off; they just got here. She figures it's probably best to get his take on it, and as she does her eyes lift past the little one and toward the queen keeping a watchful eye on him. Ah, this must be one of Swanberry's, then? Or maybe Swanberry's just all worried looking because being a queen is inherently stressful and makes you a little crazy. Or, does one have to be crazy first before they become a queen? Salamanderpaw's tempted to go with that one.

"Alright, I can do that. Prey for Swanberry, cleanup with Daisypaw. And you, bite-sized," she's talking to Ripplekit, though she makes no indication of that besides stooping down dramatically to his level, "if you got any big requests then you've got 'til I'm back to make your mind up, okay? Okay. Back in a bit." The cobby she-cat turns heel, leaving nearly as soon as she'd arrived. She'll be back before long.

@goodacacia ; RIPPLEKIT

Sweetsap gave a soft nod to the apprentice. Letting Daisypaw's soft blue gaze rest on her, Dasiypaw noticed the awkward and slightly sarcastic sounding tone. This apprentice sounded miserable, and by the looks of it probably was. But hey, who was Daisypaw to blame, this was her job. "Yeah" she mewed awkwardly, perking her ears at the next question, starting to pull out some dirty bracken and moss as she mewed, "Well, I think the dens are odd, because as it rains the rocls and such will likely fall or get mishaped over time. And hopefully there's no leaks. But for now it seems sturdy enough" Daisypaw purred, "I do think they need more moss in the apprentice and warriors dens though, there a little low on corner protection if that makes sense" the caretaker apprentice mewed, her mew thoughtful and truthful regardless to her kind and honest tone.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old Yesterday, 09:11 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

☾ Brokenstream | 26 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

The bengal let out a purr that was a mixture of affection and laughter at Duskkit’s stance. ”Very good! But you can relax your tail a little bit.” He mewed, gently lowering her tail with a paw. His eyes scanned the clearing nearby briefly before settling on what he deemed to be a fit target.

Crouching down next to Duskkit so his head was at her level, he whispered mischievously into the kit’s ear. ”You see that grey she-cat over there? That’s Floodsight.” The Lionheart told her quietly, using his tail to point at the other warrior. ”She loves being sneak-attacked, but she’s hard to catch off-guard! If you manage to sneak up on her, I’ll teach you one battle move.” He offered. His whiskers twitched in anticipation. What better way to greet his long time friend than to sick a kit on her?

( @Idiotic.Bean101 | @goodacacia heheh )

pixelgifs by @/snowflake.

Brokenstream is RiverClan’s Head Lionheart - If You Need Him, Mention Me
Old Today, 10:13 AM
<3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

[Swanberry]
She, Her\Queen\28 moons\Riverclan
"Venus, planet of love, was destroyed by global warming. Did its people want to much too?"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

- - -
The strawberry blonde she-cat twisted in her mossbed at the sound of new mews. She gave Salamanderpaw a look before he green eyes shifted back down to Ripplekit. She gave her son a taut smile before turning back to the apprentice. Honestly, she wasn't very hungry and she was quite comfortable. Regardless, she'd have to eat something if she wanted to start being a full on warrior again. She missed late walks and long runs, but she need energy for that.

"Thanks. Could you grab me something small from the kill pile? Nothing too haughty, just enough to fill me." Whatever the apprentice thought was filling to a queen wasn't really Swanberry's concern. She was sure they'd figure it out somehow. And if it was too much for her she could always share instead of awkwardly attempting to scarf it down. Bleh...

She then hovered her gaze back to Ripplekit, her expression wavering as she watched him shuffle around almost aimlessly. She had begun to wonder if something was "wrong" with him. However, he seemed to be pretty smart and caught up on speech rather quickly. Though, the queen kept her eyes seared onto him just incase of whatever may happen. Paranoid? Her? Never!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyme View Post
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

@goodacacia ; RIPPLEKIT

Ripplekit
⊹ RiverClan | 1 moons | blind

He heard a sudden voice behind him and it was familiar. Very much so. He's known it forever! Of course, it was Mama! He toppled a little turn with his ears to guide him and tell him when to stop. 'Okay...one more time. I can do it! I can...' Yes, he tried his best to locate wherever Swanberry was coming from and when he was sure, the white tabby kitten waddled over with a large grin on settling on his face. "Mama! I'm so good at this!"

It all sounded like some nonsensical chatters of kits and the games they play in their heads. Ripplekit headbutted softly onto his mother and laughed gently before turning slowly once more. 'Right! New cat!' They'd introduced themselves as, "Salmaner...Salamder...Sa...samderpaw. Salpaw! Sal!"

It didn't take long for the little kitten to shorten a long name into 3 letters. It was a much easier thing to pronounce, plus he'd probably forgotten the original word they had used for their name. He made an attempt to look at the direction Sal was talking from, and answered boastfully, "I'mmm so good!"

The voice became louder when they asked if you got a big request. Wait...was Sal talking to him? Ripplekit nodded with a confused expression. What's a big request?

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹
Old Today, 10:43 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

art by @/babysith
Duskkit-She/Her
3 Moons

----------------------

Duskkit loosened her tail a bit at Mr Stream's instruction.

Then Mr Stream crouched next to her, and told her that if she was able to sneak up on the grey cat, she would get to learn a battle move?
So cool!

Duskkit immediately moved forward.
[Roll=13]
The partial tabby was surprisingly quiet, until last second she almost slipped.
So, she decided to give no time for a reaction!
Duskkit pounced at grey-cat, aiming to latch on.

@korok - @goodacacia

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)