Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
A writer's curiosity.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:11 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 09:08 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Beaan
Today 08:57 AM
Icy Heartlands
Last post by GreenTheGreat
Today 08:55 AM
Mumbling Fluffballs
by Badwolf
Last post by GreenTheGreat
Today 08:51 AM

Old Yesterday, 12:07 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws T2

The Commander would continue to stare at the puddle when addressed initially. "Curiosity is fine when it's not dangerous," he commented. "You don't have to pretend that you're worried, I pass no judgement on that," he'd finish. He would catch that correction, but his monotone words would express how little he cared about it. Hawkbite was the last to have any say on how much he cared for some of his clanmates. There were certain cats he would watch die if given the chance.

Hawkbite's ears would flick. Oh, that's right... He'd nearly forgotten about Rookfire's past. The Enforcer had been around the clan long enough that his RiverClan roots were drowning in the mud of ShadowClans present grip on the feline. His green gaze would flicker towards the dark warrior before noting the plants he reached for. Didn't Lostspark try to teach them about those before? She never did finish that lesson, so Hawkbite had no idea what he was looking at. The Commander had only ever been on one... maybe two herb patrols too, so he had no idea what plants what were what, aside from catmint.

"Funny how that worked out, huh?" Hawkbite would speak, his gaze watching Rookfire as the tom would cater to his cuts. "Now look at you, one of the ShadowClan elites. Little Rookpaw would probably be shivering in their pelt if they knew about this. At least, that's how I'm understanding it," he half-joked. Hawkbite hadn't even remembered the name Rookfire back to the clan with. It was irrelevant information to him now. "Now me, younger me would've been furious about not achieving the deputy rank yet. Though, I'm content," Hawkbite sighed, thinking about his conversation with Dawnstar the day he suggested Mistlewhisker. "For now." He whispered more to himself, but didn't care if the Enforcer heard it.

@alec - Rookfire

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Yesterday, 04:52 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Mudslide
She, Her\Warrior\17 moons\Shadowclan
"I miss the yellow. I miss the yellin' and the shake downs."

Lybirds Lullaby [ACTIVE] Mind Reader [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

- - -
If Mosquitopaw needed to know anything Mudslide was a firm believer that learning general territory was a great place to start. She walked with a slow pace through the forest, giving her apprentice some time to look around. Also, she was far too tired to move her legs at any speed higher than this one or she might collapse into dust.

She then came to a stop, raising her tail and curling it at the tip, her ears flicking around as looked from side to side. Where? She asked inwardly. Where are we? What makes this place Shadowclan territory?

Tags:
@nyme // Mosquitopaw (this guy is such a sweetheart :3)

TIMID TWITCH IN YOUR WIDE EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MOSQUITOPAW . 6 MOONS . HE/HIM . SHADOWCLAN

Mosquitopaw ventures out after his mentor at a pace so slow that he barely registers her own sluggish movement. This is. A lot. Objectively he'd known it would be, that there'd be more to see and to smell and to hear, but that doesn't stop it from being near-overwhelming the further they crept away from camp. Mosquitopaw's got his narrow head down and his long, wormy tail tucked close to his haunches. He looks like he's one unexpected noise away from springing out of his on skin.

Copper eyes flick sideways constantly, checking and checking and re-checking that Mudslide is still there as if she might up and evaporate if he doesn't.

"It's um. There's." Whew. "There's a lot. Out here. Uh," she's drawn to a stop and so does Mosquitopaw. The pause gives him time to think very hard about how he is not going to start counting the trees. He keeps his eyes on the shaded forest floor or on the back of Mudslide's head to avoid getting sidetracked on the one-two-three-four-five trees—hey knock it off!

"Uhm!" He coughs. "D-Do you have a uh, a favorite? Place? In, uh, in the territory?" Questions, questions.

gravelly waypoint
Old Today, 06:04 AM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyme View Post

TIMID TWITCH IN YOUR WIDE EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MOSQUITOPAW . 6 MOONS . HE/HIM . SHADOWCLAN

Mosquitopaw ventures out after his mentor at a pace so slow that he barely registers her own sluggish movement. This is. A lot. Objectively he'd known it would be, that there'd be more to see and to smell and to hear, but that doesn't stop it from being near-overwhelming the further they crept away from camp. Mosquitopaw's got his narrow head down and his long, wormy tail tucked close to his haunches. He looks like he's one unexpected noise away from springing out of his on skin.

Copper eyes flick sideways constantly, checking and checking and re-checking that Mudslide is still there as if she might up and evaporate if he doesn't.

"It's um. There's." Whew. "There's a lot. Out here. Uh," she's drawn to a stop and so does Mosquitopaw. The pause gives him time to think very hard about how he is not going to start counting the trees. He keeps his eyes on the shaded forest floor or on the back of Mudslide's head to avoid getting sidetracked on the one-two-three-four-five trees—hey knock it off!

"Uhm!" He coughs. "D-Do you have a uh, a favorite? Place? In, uh, in the territory?" Questions, questions.

Mudslide
She, Her\Warrior\17 moons\Shadowclan
"I miss the yellow. I miss the yellin' and the shake downs."

Lybirds Lullaby [ACTIVE] Mind Reader [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

- - -
The tall warrior gives the area another once other, icy eyes gliding over her surroundings. She had been aware that Mosquitopaw kept glancing back up at her and Mudslide had to bite the urge to tell him to stop. She didn't like to be looked at, regardless of--- of whatever! She just... It was uncomfortable.

She perked her ears as her apprentice began to choke our a few words, unsure but questioning. Mudslide turned her head around, her large ears catching on sunlight, and looked down to properly lock eyes with him. Honestly, she liked anyplace there was bugs. Specifically beetles. But those little guys liked anyplace, there were no specifics. "Darkwater Mire," she rasped, blinking at Mosquitopaw before turning her head back around.

The flicked her long thin tail in one sweeping lash, though she was careful not to hit Mosquitopaw, that would just be sad. "Shadowclan." She said generally. Hopefully he'd understand this this place was just the overall territory of Shadowclan, nothing particularly special.

She then gave a strong flick of her tail before moving on to the next area, sparring Mosquitopaw one single glance to make sure he hadn't run for the hills.

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!