Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Red Dawn
Today 03:58 AM
Word Association
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:05 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 02:41 AM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 02:38 AM
Splitmoon's Characters
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 02:02 AM

Old September 27th, 2024, 06:43 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

•| Cricket'Paw |•

Had Rosehawk flipped a switch, one moment she was irritated, the next, praising.

"I'm up for anything but foxhunting." it was true, she hated the thought of tracking down the sly beasts. But that wasn't the point.

@paedyn

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Old September 27th, 2024, 08:53 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Asleep

Osprey sat in the clearing, worn out from the tossing and turning all night "Morning" He said in a deep southern but regular tone. His eyes drooped, plopping down on the sand he put his head in his paws, falling asleep.

Last edited by MaximusPrime27; Yesterday at 08:53 AM.
Old September 27th, 2024, 10:54 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by korok View Post

☾ Brokenstream | 26 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

A mixture of confusion and disbelief flitted across his gaze as Darkrose insisted nothing was wrong. ’Then why were you just staring off into space and acting so jumpy?’ He wanted to ask but refrain. Share a fish? The tom prodded the fresh-kill gently with a paw. Well, maybe she was just trying to make friends but didn’t know how. Like Riftpaw! He glanced back up at the she-cat, expression friendly. ”Sure, it looks good.” Brokenstream mewed, settling down beside the she-cat as he took a bite.

( @Splitmoon )

Darkrose looked back at Brokenstream, he was handsome from a far but even more handsome up front. Her icy blue eyes looked at him. "How is it?" she asked with a tilt of her head. "I caught this one myself." she meowed softly, turning her gaze away from him and on the fish. The black and white she-cat looked up from the fish and around the clearing, before turning back to Brokenstream. "Congratulations on your promotion by the way."

Last edited by Splitmoon; September 27th, 2024 at 10:55 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:39 AM

Ospreydart woke as the sunlight gleamed on his back, as he rose from his sleep yawning and stretching his bones, groaning he cleaned the sand of his back fur. His blue eyes gleaming in the sun. He stood up walking away from the clearing and out of the camp.

Walking out of the warriors den Osprey spots the fresh kill pile his silver grey fur shining in the light of the sun. He picked up a chub, thanking Starclan he hesitated for a moment then ate to satisfy his hunger. Osprey stared at a tree for a while before wandering to another spot in the clearing waiting for something interesting to happen.

"So bored." Osprey got up out of his spot in the clearing walking past the leaders den to listen for any sign of a dispute going on.

Ospreydart's voice echoed "Nope! Never! Nope!" As he panted, he asked himself why he was scared of a simple den. He refused to go back into his leaders den ever again not even if someone like the leader asked him to.

Ospreydart continued to clean his paws, frustrated at the sand stuck in his pawpads. He scratched at the sand with his claws accidently injuring himself. "Ack!" He kept his injury from touching the ground as he just sat there.

Last edited by MaximusPrime27; Yesterday at 06:42 PM. Reason: (edit)
Old Yesterday, 08:57 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Spooky

WE'LL BUILD A FIRE IN YOUR EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERPAW . 7 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN

Ack! Brokenstream's on board with the help, but Stormstar thwarts her escape before it's even begun. Salamanderpaw looks gutted as she stays back, watching Berryshine and Brokenstream usher Larkwing off without her help before she forces herself to look properly at her leader. You're both lucky nothin' else happened! Right. Right, Larkwing had been worried that they'd be killed, hadn't she? But then, clearly Thunderclan had some kind of established ill-will against her, specifically. Would everything have been fine if she had just sat back and waited for Salamanderpaw to return? The calico's face screws up into a sullen pout. No, that's not a very good thought to entertain at all, is it? And it probably isn't true, if Stormstar's current reaction is anything to go off of.

The mention of a demotion is enough to kill whatever petulant, half-baked protests might've finally been bubbling up right in her chest. Her fur's been on end half the day at this point, but a fresh wave of panic has it spiking up anew. No!! Not that. Anything but that. She's seven moons! She's grown up!! She can't go back to being Salamanderkit!!! Salamanderpaw's throat bobs with a dry, nervous swallow. But...it doesn't come. Instead, she can't go to the next Gathering (her pout deepens at that; who's going to take Seapaw, then? Maybe Rainpaw...) and she's confined to Chores At Home for the next half-moon. Euck. But. Well. To be so frank, she'd hardly been up to much, anyway. Going out with Larkwing was supposed to be a nice change, maybe the start to getting herself on track, and now she's more or less stuck right back where she'd been. Salamanderpaw picks at the ground. A half-moon. Then a border tour. Then...she'd figure it out. There are probably a few things she could do to benefit her training while in camp. The elders and the queens might not be able to take her out patrolling or swimming but they're all still cats who've done all the same things that she needs to. It couldn't hurt to ask for tips.

"I got it." One half-moon, then a tour with a Lionheart. And in that time she'd do all the stupid little chores and she'd do them nicely, and at the very least she'd try to have someone help fix whatever's wrong with her hunting crouch. Salamanderpaw adjusts her posture, mouth opening and closing a few times as she chews on the thought that's stuck at the back of her mind. Salamanderpaw clears her throat, staring everywhere but at Stormstar. "They wouldn't really come and get us over this, right?" Surely not. Surely. She didn't even catch the squirrel. Stormstar just has to worry about these things because that's a leader's job. Right?

@taillow ; STORMSTAR

gravelly waypoint

Last edited by nyme; Yesterday at 10:14 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:04 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

Swallowing a mouthful of fish before answering, Brokenstream’s eyes gleamed with pleasure. ”It’s really good- great catch, Darkrose.” He complimented the she-cat, pushing the fresh-kill towards her so she could have a bite of her own. His whiskers twitched as she congratulated him, ears growing hot with a mixture of pride and embarrassment. ”Thank you, I appreciate that.” The tom mewed, giving his chest fur a few embarrassed licks. ”I honestly wasn’t expecting it, but I’ll make sure I do Stormstar- no- RiverClan proud.” He vowed.

( @Splitmoon )

pixelgifs by @/snowflake.

Brokenstream is RiverClan’s Head Lionheart - If You Need Him, Mention Me
Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours, 24 hours if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximusPrime27 View Post
Ospreydart woke as the sunlight gleamed on his back, as he rose from his sleep yawning and stretching his bones, groaning he cleaned the sand of his back fur. His blue eyes gleaming in the sun. He stood up walking away from the clearing and out of the camp.

Walking out of the warriors den Osprey spots the fresh kill pile his silver grey fur shining in the light of the sun. He picked up a chub, thanking Starclan he hesitated for a moment then ate to satisfy his hunger. Osprey stared at a tree for a while before wandering to another spot in the clearing waiting for something interesting to happen.

"So bored." Osprey got up out of his spot in the clearing walking past the leaders den to listen for any sign of a dispute going on.

Ospreydart's voice echoed "Nope! Never! Nope!" As he panted, he asked himself why he was scared of a simple den. He refused to go back into his leaders den ever again not even if someone like the leader asked him to.

Ospreydart continued to clean his paws, frustrated at the sand stuck in his pawpads. He scratched at the sand with his claws accidently injuring himself. "Ack!" He kept his injury from touching the ground as he just sat there.
•° Frigidfang °•
Monkey's Paw

By the Gods, Frigidfang knew he was antsy at times, but he knew that even he didn't compare to the cat running about before him. The black and white tom watched his Clanmate walk back and forth and started muttering and yelling to himself. It was only when the other cat became a danger to himself that Frigidfang got up from where he lay (with some effort -- he was still limping on his previously injured paw) and tentatively approached him. "Well, greetings, I suppose." He dipped his head gently. "If I may ask... what are you doing?"

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old Yesterday, 10:29 PM

Osprey turned to his clanmate. "Trying to.. get.. sand..out... of.. my... paw" Osprey got on his paws, keeping his right back leg from touching the ground, as he walked to the medicine den. "I'm gonna go seek medical attention now."

Last edited by MaximusPrime27; Yesterday at 10:30 PM.
Old Today, 01:48 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by korok View Post

Swallowing a mouthful of fish before answering, Brokenstream’s eyes gleamed with pleasure. ”It’s really good- great catch, Darkrose.” He complimented the she-cat, pushing the fresh-kill towards her so she could have a bite of her own. His whiskers twitched as she congratulated him, ears growing hot with a mixture of pride and embarrassment. ”Thank you, I appreciate that.” The tom mewed, giving his chest fur a few embarrassed licks. ”I honestly wasn’t expecting it, but I’ll make sure I do Stormstar- no- RiverClan proud.” He vowed.

( @Splitmoon )

Darkrose blushed, but bent down to take a bite of the fish that Brokenstream pushed back towards her. She tore off a big piece, chewed it before swallowing. Her gaze shifted back to Brokenstream, she pushed the fish back to him. "You'll do great, you'll make Riverclan and Stormstar proud, she prompted you because your a big help to this clan." she smiled at him. Her eyes shifted away from him and on the clearing. "But we are gonna need to get all the help we can to rebuild are camp." she said softly. "Hopefully we can get it done sooner than later and it doesnt take to long."

Last edited by Splitmoon; Today at 01:49 AM.