Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Kits play mossball!
Last post by hal
Today 12:26 AM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by paedyn
Yesterday 11:36 PM
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by Luna16
Yesterday 11:15 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Luna16
Yesterday 11:11 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Luna16
Yesterday 11:05 PM

Old September 23rd, 2024, 10:29 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh
Default Re: Softpaw's Training [P]

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Lionheart |

Heroneye braced herself as she saw her apprentice quickly become focused, her expression firm with determination. She watched as her apprentice approached, preparing to see her strike. She was glad to see how quickly the apprentice had adapted to Heroneye's little scenario; some other cats may have hesitated to strike out against their mentors, even for the sake of training.

[ Heroneye rolled a four out of ten. ]

However, having reflected on such things for a heartbeat too long, Heroneye was a bit late in getting out of the way. Softpaw's paw hit her leg partially, producing a small but sharp pang of pain. It was clear that the apprentice wasn't holding back (other than sheathing her claws, obviously), and Heroneye couldn't either, for her sake.

Heroneye quickly rebounded and would attempt to circle around her apprentice, trying to shove her aside with her shoulder as she went. Perhaps it was a bit underpawed to take advantage of her smaller size, but there was no doubt that enemy warriors would, if given the chance; Softpaw would just have to be prepared. If Heroneye failed to get around the apprentice, she would try to make use of the front paw blow, aimed at the apprentice's face.

( @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - Softpaw )
Old September 24th, 2024, 01:50 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post

Heroneye

Heroneye braced herself as she saw her apprentice quickly become focused, her expression firm with determination. She watched as her apprentice approached, preparing to see her strike. She was glad to see how quickly the apprentice had adapted to Heroneye's little scenario; some other cats may have hesitated to strike out against their mentors, even for the sake of training.

[ Heroneye rolled a four out of ten. ]

However, having reflected on such things for a heartbeat too long, Heroneye was a bit late in getting out of the way. Softpaw's paw hit her leg partially, producing a small but sharp pang of pain. It was clear that the apprentice wasn't holding back (other than sheathing her claws, obviously), and Heroneye couldn't either, for her sake.

Heroneye quickly rebounded and would attempt to circle around her apprentice, trying to shove her aside with her shoulder as she went. Perhaps it was a bit underpawed to take advantage of her smaller size, but there was no doubt that enemy warriors would, if given the chance; Softpaw would just have to be prepared. If Heroneye failed to get around the apprentice, she would try to make use of the front paw blow, aimed at the apprentice's face.

Softpaw gave a small grunt, her body being shoved by her mentor, she stumbled to the side, quickly regaining herself and ducking jump as her mentors paw came to her face. Softpaw attempted to race forward, paws extended towards her mentors chest as she wanted to push her downwards, if she couldn't push her backwards then she would flip around, and use a hind paw to try and kick her mentors upwards. If Softpaw failed at both of her attacks, she would try to leap out of the way in hopes of not getting hit by her mentor

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old September 25th, 2024, 11:09 PM
yes, it's me again

Heroneye

[Heroneye rolled a seven out of ten.]

Heroneye was able to dip out of the way as her apprentice lunged for her with paws extended, but Softpaw was quickly able to regain herself and spin around for another attack. The kick hit her shoulder and caused her to stagger briefly, but she had managed to avoid the main brunt of the attack.

Heroneye would attempt to take advantage of Softpaw being turned around to leap at her in an attempt to pin her down. If that failed, Heroneye would try to jump away to regain her composure and hopefully avoid being hit.

Old September 26th, 2024, 06:05 AM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Quote:

Heroneye

[Heroneye rolled a seven out of ten.]

Heroneye was able to dip out of the way as her apprentice lunged for her with paws extended, but Softpaw was quickly able to regain herself and spin around for another attack. The kick hit her shoulder and caused her to stagger briefly, but she had managed to avoid the main brunt of the attack.

Heroneye would attempt to take advantage of Softpaw being turned around to leap at her in an attempt to pin her down. If that failed, Heroneye would try to jump away to regain her composure and hopefully avoid being hit.

Softpaw gave a grunt, a triumphant sound came from her, only to be cut off as her mentor pinned her to the ground by her shoulders. "Dang it!" Softpaw mewed, she thought for a moment, suddenly going limp. Hopefully, as she went limp her mentor would try and praise her or be caught of guard, if so. Then Softpaw would push herself upwards and attempt to push her mentor off. If not, then she'd twist her flexible body in hopes her mentor would fall off. Allowing the apprentice to try and bat her ears before leaping to the side

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old September 27th, 2024, 10:43 PM
yes, it's me again

Heroneye

Heroneye felt as the apprentice relaxed, her brow arching in confusion. Surely it could have been that easy. Softpaw had shown some real promise in terms of strength, after all, and didn't seem the type to give up at the first sign of being overpowered. Or perhaps Heroneye had been too rough? She had been keeping her paws sheathed, of course, but one still had to act with a certain level of care; this wasn't a real battle, and obviously acting harming one another during training was completely counterproductive.

[Heroneye rolled a four out of ten.]

Right as Heroneye let her guard down, Softpaw suddenly surged upwards; clearly, this was all part of her plan to gain the upper paw. Heroneye staggered backwards but remained on her paws, regaining her balance as quickly as she could. She narrowly dodged the apprentice's attempts to bat at her ears by dashing backwards.

"That's enough," said Heroneye suddenly, rising from her defensive crouch. "You've more than proven that you can hold your own in battle. I'd say this battle training has been a success."

Old Yesterday, 07:38 AM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Quote:

Heroneye

Heroneye felt as the apprentice relaxed, her brow arching in confusion. Surely it could have been that easy. Softpaw had shown some real promise in terms of strength, after all, and didn't seem the type to give up at the first sign of being overpowered. Or perhaps Heroneye had been too rough? She had been keeping her paws sheathed, of course, but one still had to act with a certain level of care; this wasn't a real battle, and obviously acting harming one another during training was completely counterproductive.

[Heroneye rolled a four out of ten.]

Right as Heroneye let her guard down, Softpaw suddenly surged upwards; clearly, this was all part of her plan to gain the upper paw. Heroneye staggered backwards but remained on her paws, regaining her balance as quickly as she could. She narrowly dodged the apprentice's attempts to bat at her ears by dashing backwards.

"That's enough," said Heroneye suddenly, rising from her defensive crouch. "You've more than proven that you can hold your own in battle. I'd say this battle training has been a success."

Softpaw paused at her mentors words. Straightening up and rounding her eyes to there cute state once more. "Really!? It was kinda fun." Softpaw purred. Her green hues gleaming in pride in herself, and even a bit in her mentor, she'd taught her the moves well and given Softpaw good lesson right after. Softpaw padded to her mentor and pressed her muzzle to her mentors, being short she did have to raise her head a bit. But Softpaw murmured. "Thank you Heroneye."

Old Yesterday, 10:12 PM
yes, it's me again

Heroneye

Fun, huh? Well, fighting wasn't exactly supposed to be fun, though Heroneye knew that it would be harder to learn when stressed. "Right--just make sure to take it seriously when in a real battle. The stakes will be much higher then." Based on how focused Softpaw had been just a few heartbeats ago, Heroneye wasn't particularly concerned, but it wouldn't hurt to give an extra warning, just in case.

"Now, we'll be returning to camp for the day." With this training session, Softpaw had completed the three mandatory aspects of RiverClan training: hunting, swimming, and fighting. From that point on, it would be entirely up to her to choose the topics for her final two lessons. Once Softpaw was ready, Heroneye would turn and lead her back to camp.

(i think we're good with battling! softpaw just needs two more instances of training to become a warrior now ^^)

Last edited by Fits; Yesterday at 10:13 PM.