Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Luna16
Today 11:11 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Luna16
Today 11:05 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Badwolf
Today 11:03 PM
Lighting Shade on Fire...
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 11:02 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:58 PM

Old September 25th, 2024, 01:11 PM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 8 Moons - ThunderClan Medicine Cat -
- A large dark brown tom with a darker back and lighter underbelly, a missing hind leg -

[Elkpaw Healing death]
Ok, Elkpaw seemed really sick. The symptoms were similar of those of greencough, maybe some catmint would help him? "Alright, I can get some tansy for your throat and some catmint, might be greencough. Be right back," he said, hobbling to the herb store, grabbing some catmint and tansy. There wasnt much catmint, but it would do. After grabbing the herbs, he returned to the older cat and dropped the herbs in front of them. "Alright, go ahead and eat these n go lay down. Not much else I can do, sorry," he muttered, nudging the herbs to elkpaw

[ @dino. ]
[SCREAMING SOBBING WHY MUST YOU DO THIS YOU'RE EVIL]
[-1 tansy, -1 catmint]

❝ Fight, little wolf, fight ❞
Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's Current Medicine Cat. He has a Semi-closed den policy
Send in a Healing Request ~ Medicine Den ~ Wolfpaw's Herbal Knowledge

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old September 25th, 2024, 01:23 PM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 8 Moons - ThunderClan Medicine Cat -
- A large dark brown tom with a darker back and lighter underbelly, a missing hind leg -

[Grousekit Healing death]
Greencough... greencough. "Well, we still got one catmint left, I'll go ahead and give it to the little man," he said, forcing a purr before hobbling to the herb store and retrieving the last catmint. The tripod dropped it in front of petrelstorm. "Here, see if you can get him to eat it," he told her, green eyes full of worry. This was a kit for stars sake, he didn't want them to get any more sick then they already were.

[ @lark. ]
[-1 catmint]

❝ Fight, little wolf, fight ❞
Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's Current Medicine Cat. He has a Semi-closed den policy
Send in a Healing Request ~ Medicine Den ~ Wolfpaw's Herbal Knowledge

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old Yesterday, 08:12 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Hollowpaw
~<>~
76/200
5 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker, HkT1
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Lightningpaw
Prissy ⋆ Bratty ⋆ Self serving ⋆ Neutral
“No it's ok, I’ll wait for you to kiss my paws.”

Thankfully it didn't seem like Lightningpaw was going to die. Good she was far too pretty for that. Thought she couldn't help herself from wincing when her wounds were being treated, and pondered if pretty kitties winched like this. Another list of things she had to do to always look presentable and pretty, man life is rough sometimes isn't it? A part of Lightningpaw was thankful that Hollowpaw didn't talk during the cleaning of her wounds, it made it easier for her to focus on not crying about how much it hurt and it worked. She just dug her claws into the moss bed with what little strength she had left in her. She figured Wolfhive wouldn't cry while being taken care of, and she wanted to be more like him!

Lightningpaw readily accepted the medicine and tasting the juice of the juniper berry made her brain go wild. It wanted water NOW... Yet she was far too weak to get up and help herself, as insulting it was to her pride. So she curled up to try to keep herself warm, oh she was so cold, and she looked up to Hollowpaw with pleading eyes. "Hollow... Could you please... Get me water... Food..?" She was going to keep herself awake until she was able to get sustenance. It didn't take a brainiac to know if she was feeling this thirsty that it would be awful when she woke up. The food part? More of a guess, her body was weak but all she could tell right now was its thirst. And despite hating to look weak, homegirl needed to look out for number one.

Brow twitching, Hollowpaw only stares at the apprentice for a moment. What was he? Her personal errand boy? Oh! Yes, Lightningpaw, i'll go get you that water! Of course, Lightningpaw! I'll fetch you that mouse! ...seriously... he has other things to do. And he has no moss. He needs moss. He'll go make one of the warriors get some with him in just a second.

Ducking out of the den, he quickly grabs a shrew from the prey pile before returning, dropping the rodent in front of Lightningpaw.

"Water's gonna have to wait," he says blandly, "I don't have any moss. I'll be back with that in just a bit." That said, he ducks out of the medicine den again to look for a warrior to rope into this task.

[-1 shrew]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Yikes! Hollowpaw was angry, and Brindlepaw had half a mind to snap back at him. It wasn't like he WANTED to be sick, he'd much rather be training or talking to the other apprentices or literally ANYTHING than being in this stupid, sharp-smelling den that made his already suffering nose twitch. He really didn't want to sneeze all over everything, but it looked like it was going to happen. Stupid smelly medicine den. He did his best to tuck his nose into his chest fur, sneezing with a fortunately small amount of discharge. Ick. Very very icky. I've been sneezing, no DUH Brindlepaw coughing, the works pretty much. It started out as just some sniffles and I thought it was just a little cold after the rain, but now its in my lungs or something. And I'm tired. Just...what everyone else has, I guess. He wasn't the most social, but he wasn't an idiot. Brindlepaw was well aware that he wasn't the only one coming down with vaguely cold-but-not-quite symptoms. Just one of the crowd, despite all that Tansyjaw had tried to impress upon him as kit. Whatever. He just hoped Hollowpaw could fix him up, or at least keep him somewhere he wouldn't get other cats sick. He had been worried about being too near his father, and Hollowpaw might agree.
@Neptune.

If this truly was the same illness as everyone else, then... Hollowpaw didn't know how to treat it... and the catmint he'd just sent out a patrol for had already run dry. Great. Okay... what does he have?

Indicating with a flick of his abnormally long tail, Hollowpaw turns to his herb stores. No catmint, no elder flower for any fever... but Brindlepaw is coughing, he's sneezing, and Hollowpaw does know a remedy for that. Pleased at his remembrance, white paws reach out to grab one comfrey leaf and some tansy and carries them back over to the waiting apprentice.

"Eating these together will sooth your cough. If you've got what everyone else has, it's not gonna cure you or 'nything - we still haven't found something that works."

[-1 tansy, -1 comfrey]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Last edited by Neptune.; Yesterday at 08:15 AM.
Old Today, 09:47 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Hollowpaw
~<>~
76/200
5 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker, HkT1
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

Brow twitching, Hollowpaw only stares at the apprentice for a moment. What was he? Her personal errand boy? Oh! Yes, Lightningpaw, i'll go get you that water! Of course, Lightningpaw! I'll fetch you that mouse! ...seriously... he has other things to do. And he has no moss. He needs moss. He'll go make one of the warriors get some with him in just a second.

Ducking out of the den, he quickly grabs a shrew from the prey pile before returning, dropping the rodent in front of Lightningpaw.

"Water's gonna have to wait," he says blandly, "I don't have any moss. I'll be back with that in just a bit." That said, he ducks out of the medicine den again to look for a warrior to rope into this task.

[-1 shrew]

Lightningpaw wanted to complain. How hard was it exactly to get moss? It was like everywhere, c'mon! Though when she went to speak not much came out, she just let out a weak thanks. When she gathered the power she dug into the shrew and enjoyed the little bit of moisture it had, but it only made her body more angry for water. It knew this wasn't enough and it was complaining. To try and ignore her body's insistent whining she tried to sleep, yet the thirst made it too hard for her to fall asleep now. While trying to force herself to sleep she didn't realize at first but her body felt a bit stronger. Not enough to do anything crazy like walk around, but her head felt less heavy. Maybe she would give Hollowpaw a real thanks. Once he fell out of the attitude tree and hit his head to be nice. Whatever happened to bedside manner?

shewhoisnotinnocentofattitude