Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
[p] wait wait, okay hold...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 07:21 PM
Hiddenpaw Mentor Finder!
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:14 PM
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by flowsie
Today 07:14 PM
Max's Garden
by Luna16
Last post by geoblazer
Today 07:13 PM
Hunting Basics [p]
Last post by snowflake.
Today 07:12 PM

Old Today, 04:50 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

"Oh hiya Stormstar! I was gonna ask you something but I forgot how weird your den was compared to mine" Ospreydart stood up in embarrassment as he stepped away from Storms den. He noticed sand in his paws again, having them cleaned before. "Stupid sand."

{Me mentioning someone be like: @taillow}
Old Today, 06:23 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; killer aptitude 3 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 53 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart was relieved to hear Stormstar sounding alright, though he simply nodded and ducked through the lichen and into the den. He took a glance around, noting the mostly-empty rock walls with a few scratches here or there and the sandy floor. A nice little serene and dark space, though it was a tad eerie when it wasn't used to any life yet. But he was sure Stormstar would make it her own space in no time.

The stark blue eyes of the battle-hardened tom then focused back on his leader, giving her a respectful dip of his head in greeting. Should he offer direct condolences for Fadingstar...? Ah, he was sure she'd heard enough already. Besides, she'd been aware of how loyal Stag was to any of his superiors, he presumed; it was clear the toll that the disappearance of her brother had taken on many of them. It went unsaid. He decided it'd be best to just let his actions speak for that part and continued firstly with what he'd come here for.

"Ah, I was just comin' to ask ya what y'might wanna do 'bout Daisypaw's trainin'. I was 'sposed to go over it with Fadin'star, but, well..." He cleared his throat; if the situation weren't heavy, it might've been a comical moment. "...Anyway, he mentioned somethin' 'bout her bein' this sort of new role. A Caretaker, I believe. Just wanted to see if y'still wanted to go with that, 'n if so... what trainin' might look like."

The senior warrior was more used to regular apprentice training and had already raised up two warriors (and Baneberry in the process). But Daisypaw, as much as he cared for the young cat, was a whole special case that was like dragging his paws into unfamiliar territory.

Oh, but he might as well congratulate Storm while he was here; he'd already had his moment with Berryshine, still feeling a proud glow in his chest after the meeting — and a rejuvenated faith in his Clan. It made his low, gruff voice soften ever so slightly when he spoke again. "Oh, and, ah... congratulations, Stormstar. On your name 'n the extra life from StarClan. You've more than earned all this. I'm... proud to call ya my leader now." And as awkward as he could be when saying more 'sentimental' things, he meant that; he had no doubt Stormstar would be just what RiverClan needed to reset after all this. He'd stood by the former deputy's side before, and he'd do it again now.

Stormstar - RiverClan Leader

Ears twitching in gratitude, Stormstar offered Stags a warm smile. "Thanks. It feels... good, to be seen by the stars 'n recognized as this Clan's leader." She didn't mention the part about Mr. Whateverhisnamewas simply because she didn't want to bring up any doubts.

Ah, Daisypaw. If she were being honest, the new leader hadn't tried to think about the kid in awhile, mainly because of her... slight disagreement with her brother in this new rank. She felt terrible for thinking it, but the dangers that could threaten the kid with such a fragile sense of life... one mishap and it could all be over... There was a risk to even keeping her in the Clan. "Ah, yeah... To be honest, Stags, 'm... I don't know if that role is the right choice for Daisy - or to implement into RiverClan in general." She would soon grow older, more capable, and having a cat not trained in the ways of fighting, or being unable to defend herself, could be a liability.

Brows furrowed, the leader glanced over at the wall. This was a difficult decision. "...'M just worried what her future looks like. If she's... out collectin' herbs, or huntin'... what if she gets cornered by an enemy? Or gets into a tough spot that she can't get herself out of? Life out here... it's tough... 'n I don't want... a cat who's unable to defend themselves out here. It's... it's a liability." Yeah, she hated saying that almost as much as she was sure Stags hated hearing it. Whatever her brother had been thinking about this... she wasn't sure.

Looking back up to the tom, the confliction about what to do was clear in her eyes. "...What do you think is best?" This was a new situation, and even though her mind was telling her the best option forward, Stormstar didn't want to say it, because that would mean ripping Daisypaw from the only life she had known...

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old Today, 07:10 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quietheart View Post

Wavebreaker

|43 Moons|

The dark warrior nodded back to his leader. A new name for a new era, Wavebreaker thought to himself hopefully. "Right..sorry Stormstar for not bringing this to your attention sooner, I should not have assumed that you would be told. That fault lies with me, it won't happen again." The toms voice was stern and reproachful, and he hoped his leader understood the sincerity of his words. But now for the second thing he had come to speak with Stormstar about. "Stormstar you were speaking earlier on how Starrykit could use a distraction earlier, that it might be a good thing to make her a paw. Well I can't help but feel the same way. His dark blue eyes were filled with resolve as he moved into his next statements one paw moving forward from his neutral stance. His body language couldn't deny that he really wanted this opportunity, but his feelings even surprised him to a degree. "I want to take on Starrykit as an apprentice, if you'll allow it mam. I know what it's like to be alone, and I know what it means to find a family, I found mine here in RiverClan."

His mind was on Irisdream, Kitepaw, Blizzardoak, and Pebblestorm. He wasn't related to any of them, save his daughter Kitepaw by blood. That did not matter to him, they were his family. His real kin could spend an eternity in the dark forest for all he cared, they had abandoned him when he needed them most. "I'll carry on the light my Clan has given me and turn Starrykit into a fine warrior, one who knows where her home really is and that its worth fighting for." Wavebreaker couldn't hold back the fire in his voice as his pelt pricked with emotion.

@taillow

I already got permission from @Wingnettle OOC to mentor her as well.

Stormstar - RiverClan Leader
It came as a bit of a surprise to hear that the older warrior wanted to mentor Starrykit, but not as much as she should've figured. As much as she held irritation at not being told, it wasn't shared by just Wavebreaker alone. There were other warriors that could've just as easily reported as well. "...I don't see why not. Starrykit could use somethin' to look forward to that's not just sittin' in the nursery all day. But I don't want any rough trainin' - she's still just four moons old. Basics are good until she get's a bit older. 'N no fights either."

Getting to her paws and stifling a yawn, Stormstar glanced at the den entrance then back to Wavebreaker. "One thing I do wanna ask you once Starrykit's apprenticed... if you can take her to where her sister was buried." It would hopefully help start helping with her grief. "Wisteriawren - the light gray tabby with the blue eyes? She... she found Elderkit 'n buried her somewhere in the territory. I think it would be good for Starrykit to... get a chance to say goodbye."

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den