Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
[p] now it goes question...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 03:19 PM
The world is big and ours...
by Bonsai
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 03:18 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by geoblazer
Today 03:12 PM
A writer's curiosity.
Last post by Myling
Today 03:06 PM
RiverClan Burial Place...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:03 PM

Old September 17th, 2024, 06:44 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Half her face stripped bare of its fur and scarred as cold wind hit the fresh blood that adorned her white fur send shivers down the shiver-named cats’ spine, hurrying just a pace behind Hawkbite as he carried little Fishkit, fighting through the dizzying pain she felt on herheace and that age-old wound on her shoulder, reopened at the fox’s claws.

But her attention was divided, pain rippling beneath her fur, but more importantly, eyes straining to watch Mossfreckle work his magic on her daughter. Her breath was caught in her throat, feeling sick to the stomach not from the blood but from the sheer reality of what had happened under her guard - of what could have happened to Moonkit, that one time - all because she had been sleeping, for once, a peaceful slumber. A once peaceful slumber. Only a blue eye was cracked open to watch the freckled mossy tom work from a distance while her yellow eye remained glued shut by the blood covering her face, a frank miracle neither eye had been damaged in the process, watching intently as Fishkit was tenderly tended to and wrapped in cobwebs.

‘’W…will she… be… a-alright?’’
Nightshiver finally spoke up with a broken, raspy mew after Mossfreckle stepped away from the kit, a part of her urging sob break down in tears at the fate that befall the kitten. But she had to remain strong, if anything not to distract Mossfreckle from tending to the kitten.

[ @Spider. @elio ]

Old September 17th, 2024, 07:01 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

(alec said I could go ahead and post with Yewkit! Also, powerplay approved by Estelle!)

~ YEWKIT OF SHADOWCLAN ~

AFAB | SHE/HER | KIT | 1 MOON | JUST A SCRATCH | RAPID RECOVERY

Massive, long-furred, rich and fiery russet she-kit with dark colorpoints that fade at the edges and round, fiery amber eyes.

Character bio can be viewed here.

Image can be viewed here.

Yewkit stared at Plant-Cat, waiting for an answer. Then a scrumptious scent flooded into her nose. Her stomach gave a loud growl, water filled her mouth, and an excited squeak rose from her muzzle. "Food!" she yelped. She turned, stumbling over her own paws, and found a white she-cat with two different eyes approaching slowly and quietly. Yewkit was anything but slow and quiet as she stumbled toward the milk-scent, feeling weak with hunger and clumsy due to the poultices wrapped around her paws. Was the cat made of milk? Was that why she was white? Maybe this was Yewkit's new Mama, not Mama Badger!

Mama Milk lowered into a crouch, her voice low and gentle. Yewkit crashed into her, then immediately licked her shoulder. Aww. She didn't taste like milk. Right! Milk came from the belly! Yewkit needed milk!

But this cat was talking to her. And her name was... Night... sh... Wait, Yewkit knew that name! The others had been talking about her! So Bookfire didn't control the night. Wait, how was this cat the night? The night was black!

"Me Yewkit!" she mewed. "How you night? You white!" She giggled at how silly it sounded. "Night dark."

It was hard to focus with the scent of milk wreathing around her. The rich russet she-kit gave in to her hunger and slipped under the queen, butting at her belly. It was a lot brighter than Mama Cheeto's! And... there was no milk! What?! Yewkit backed out and blinked up at Nightsh... maybe Mama Nightsh would suffice. Yewkit had no idea what the last part of her name was. Anyway, she was sad. Maybe something more than that. It was the way Yewkit felt when Mama and Papa promised something and didn't give it to her.

Yewkit was strong! Big kits didn't cry! However, she felt tears welling up in her piercing amber eyes. That burning sensation, the way the world began to swim... she hated it. And that just made her more upset. She barely heard what Plant-Cat was telling Mama Nightsh.

"Me hun-gee! Want food! No fair!" Her darker, gradient-like tail began to swish behind her, stirring up herb-scented dust that tickled her nose. "Mama and Papa eat! When me eat?" She was fed up, but what if they were upset with her?! "Me strong!" she tried to defend herself.

Plant-Cat said something about milk, then about following Mama Nightsh. Mama Nightsh was gonna take care of her, but where was the food?! Yewkit wasn't sure if she liked this new place anymore.

@alec [Rookfire] @elio [Mossyfreckle] @Estelle [Nightshiver]

Want a short story written for you? Click this link!
Old September 22nd, 2024, 01:41 AM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Yeehaw

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan enforcer | purrks ]
rookfire resisted the quiet yet nagging urge to do unwise things, aware he was pretty much just being dramatics but she was seriously starting to get on his nerves. instead, he parted from where nightshiver had left him to approach the kit and made his way towards the herb storage, briefly brushing pelts with mossfreckle on the way. were all kits this annoying? repeating the same few things until everyone around eventually and undeniably went crazy? with a quiet huff, the enforcer settled by a certain crack within the rock, close to where shadowclans actual herbs were kept, to admire the butterfly mossfreckle had accepted as a gift and marked a point in their relationship where uncomfortable finally transformed into something more akin to mutual respect. pale blue wings, trimmed with a thin line of black and growing lighter the closer they got to the butterflies thin, dark body. it still reminded him of the herbalist, though his judgement might be a bit biased now that he had a memory directly connecting the two. whilst remaining turned to the crack in the wall, he eyed the following interaction out of the corner of his eye and came to the conclusion yewkit was just especially annoying. marigoldkit had never acted like this, and palepaw couldnt be that much older and he wasnt a feral stuck record of a child. personally, the disregard of personal space was probably the thing that ticked him off primarily, and the broken record esque behaviour simply made his innitial judgement of the kit more concrete. whatever conclusion the others might get to regarding yewkit, rookfire was glad to have a bit of distance between himself and the kit now, even if he always ran the risk of being assigned as her mentor a few moons down the line.

[ dunno what else i could have to say. @elio - mossfreckle ; @TheNyanCatMinecart - yewkit ; @Estelle - nightshiver ]

"i hate the never-ending sky"

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old September 26th, 2024, 10:03 AM
i bite sometimes ♡

Bump Policy: 1 week // 72 hours ( 3 days ) if time sensitive
My Mood: Angelic

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The High Priestess ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

❦ Angular head canted down in a nod of reassurances directed towards the fluffy white forever queen who looked grotesquely the same with the greyish white silken thread of the cobwebs which adorned her now mutilated face, all seemed so normal if one simply missed the fact that only one eye blinked as it focused on the Medicine cat - the other neatly tucked beneath the bandages - ”She will be well enough,” the said in plain but comforting tones, ”I myself have done all I can and I know that you will do such on your part as well.” With that, the freckled tom turned to watch the little vividly russet coloured point who had moved on to ramble out introductions and who had seemingly managed to wriggle her self under Rookfire’s skin like a thorn in a paw, annoyance and thoughts of poor choices yet to be made seemed to flare in usually coldly calm grey eyes as the dark pelted enforcer stood with tippy tappy off coloured white paws as he seemed to comprise every fiber of his muscled form to keeping himself in check. A stretch of a toned neck had Mossfreckle’s star marked brow gently bumping into Rookfire’s shoulder as muttered words where passed on, something something about going and checking the herb storage, a simple motion to prevent any of the impulsive rushing of thoughts so akin to the felines old him form becoming a flood of negative consequences, ”Lets go dear,” he purred curtailing and herding the tom to the belly of the den and the herb storage which resided within the cracking crevices of the stones, ”Yewkit is free to go with you, Nightshiver. Please do not hesitate, however, do come and get me if some other ailment is to arise,” was the last lilting words that slipped form his maw as he waited to see the two mollies out before he about faced and went to return to his nest and the storage above it.

{ @alec ~ Rookfire } { @TheNyanCatMinecart ~ Yewkit } { @Estelle ~ Nightshiver }
[ this is my last post in regard to this healing ]

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old Today, 12:49 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws T2

This morning was a weird one for him. The first thing on his mind was to check on Fishkit, which was weird considering he struggled with the claims of being called a dad. Maybe he was starting to live up to the title after all. The Commander padded to the kill-pile, grabbed a mouse and headed to the medicine cat den.

Ensuring Mossfreckle knew he was here, he'd pad to the nest Fishkit was laying in and drop the mouse at the edge of the nest. "Fishkit," the Commander called softly, hoping to ease her out of sleep or not startle her with whatever she was doing. Since mastering stealth, it'd been impossible for cats to hear or scent him coming, so he often startled his clanmates. "How're you feeling, kid?"

@Spider - Fishkit

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Today, 02:24 AM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 3 days normally 1 day if urgent
My Mood: Blah

Fishkit|six moons
@SuspiciousMindz

fishkit was sleeping it had been the only way to pass time just to go into utter darkness where she could just be gone even if she wasn't tired sleep was her only option it wasn't like she could go any place, but this star cursed nest.

(slight mentions of blood)

fishkit curled her self up in a ball frowning her brows she just wanted to sleep, but a sound no a voice not just any voice her dads voice called her name. Fishkit perked up looking at her father next to the nest fishkit adjusted her body upright " Dad! she purred a warm smile growing on her face. She hadnt seen her dad since..since fishkits eyes went blank staring off into space growing silent.

Teeth...teeth blood so much blood fishkits body tensed as she remembered that day...till her fathers words broke her trance fishkit blinked moving her head side to side slightly. Fishkkit looked at her dad again " I'm...okay it hurts a bit " she meowed truly she was just starting to be able to move upright not much more, but her other eye that had the cut over it hadn't opened again yet... it would open again she hoped. Fishkits nose noticed the mouse before her eyes did oh she was starving as her belly growled fishhit reached for the mouse grabbing it with her claws before eating it carefully. trying not to hurt herself.

☽༓☾
Risingstorm is one of thunderclans hornets if he is needed, mention me.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
[Fishkit] ☽༓☾ [ Grapevine ]

Old Today, 01:12 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws T2

Hawkbite's whiskers would twitch when Fishkit reached for the mouse and tucked into it. He'd take light steps into the nest, sitting down on the other side of it and watching her eat. He'd give her a few minutes to fill her stomach before he'd continue. "Mossfreckle is taking care of you, though? Has Nightshiver been by at all?" He hadn't seen the she-cat yet either, he'd have to search her out and check on her. He didn't see her immediately in the den, so she must've moved back to the nursery. "If you need more pain medicine, I can let him know, I don't mind," he assured, wrapping his tail around his paws.

@Spider - Fishkit

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL