Today 12:01 PM

Old September 28th, 2024, 11:13 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

Burnetpaw cheered the new names.

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.
Old September 28th, 2024, 11:45 AM
fangs into flesh ♛

Status: if you want all the power, you must carry all the blame.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

HOLLOWPAW

[ black and white cat, blue and amber eyes. face and shoulder scarring. | she/they ]

[ #VGCHollow ]
➢ Hollowpaw is silent as her new name is called, they find their mind wandering to darker places , nothing out of the norm for the shecat. Hm. She had been given to Hawkbite. The Enforcer Commander. Blue and amber eyes scan the crowd as she turns to find him. Ugh, this was going to be annoying sharing a den with the rest of this lot, she could already tell.

She locates the Commander and the words that leave her mouth are flat, she sounds like they are straining it to show some sort of excitement. “When do we start?” Hollowpaw mews, paws shifting uncomfortably as they sit down next to the dark brown cat. Bi-colored eyes avoiding the green if possible. Her tail wrapped around their paws neatly as they listened to the Warrior ceremonies that were about to take place, still awaiting the answer to their question.

[ @SuspiciousMindz ]

❯ [ my carrd ] ❮
Old September 28th, 2024, 11:46 AM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Ibispaw | Shadowclan Apprentice | she/her | 39/100

She couldn’t even smell him! She knew Hawkbite was good, but there was no way he was that good.

Spending the whole meeting on high alert was not fun for the newly returned cat. Her ears were perked, moving this way and that to try to catch any sound of who she was attempting to avoid. She kept her eyes on Dawnstar, aside from glances around herself to ensure she wasn’t in anyone’s space.

Her mind was attempting to multitask, which she wasn’t very good at. While listening to Dawnstar, Ibispaw anxiously checked over her shoulders every few moments in what she was sure was an odd display. Okay, maybe he wasn’t here. Maybe, just maybe. She was in the clear for right now.

Ibispaw felt herself relax, her eyes drifting back to Dawnstar as she took a deep breath to try and calm down. Even though that was odd considering he’s a head enforcer. Whatever, it got her mind to shut up about avoiding Hawkbite.

She didn’t want to think about the time she had left anymore. She was home, back in Shadowclan, where she belongs. Ibispaw had every reason to come back here, from needs to wants. But especially the craving to return home to the comforting, thick woodland and marshes that made up Shadowclan.

Dawnstar was starting to speak again. Ibispaw turned to look up at the leader, listening as new apprentices were named. Ibispaw cheered for them, chanting their names in an evenly spaced time. They each deserved recognition, and hopefully, soon enough, each would earn praise to be known as a warrior.

Dawnstar mentioned Hawkbite, and for a moment, Ibispaw felt her eyes slide around the gathered cats. Maybe she’d finally get sight of him. But he had also gotten an apprentice, so hopefully he was more preoccupied with that.

Then, the ceremony for new warriors started, and Ibispaw returned her gaze to the two cats sitting in front of the Grimpeak. There was a twist of jealousy momentarily before she brushed it away. This wasn’t a time to mope about her own mistake; it was a time of celebration for new warriors. Excitement gleamed in her eyes as she awaited for the two apprentices to answer.

There were new apprentices and warriors, and Shadowclan seemed to be doing well. She was pleased.
@SuspiciousMindz [Let the bonding begin!]

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Last edited by Nixey; September 28th, 2024 at 11:48 AM.
Old September 28th, 2024, 12:04 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Asleep

he/him // 12 moons // shc apprentice
agatha kitty - the collector - rapid recovery

---

As excited as he was for the kits receiving their names, he couldn't wait for it to be over with so his own ceremony could begin. Of course he shows the new 'paws the respect they deserve by chanting their names alongside his clan mates. Curiosity gets the better of him and he can't help but glance to his fellow apprentices up front to receive their names. It would be selfish of him to want to be the only one named at his ceremony-- there were other apprentices that were just as excited as him to receive their names. But he can't help the want for it nonetheless.

When Dawnstar once again begins to speak, he doesn't let his gaze waver, as much as he wanted to look out into the crowd for his loved ones. Would Leapingpaw cheer the loudest for him? Was Fenneldrop here to see him take his pledge? Would Hawkbite be looking upon him with pride? He wanted to look for them all so badly but he stays strong, offering a curt nod of his head to the leader's words.

"I swear on my life, Dawnstar."

dawnstar | @Undertaker

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
yarrow sig image by @/Marigoldwhisper !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old September 28th, 2024, 12:48 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws T2

Another new apprentice, great. Was this one going to go missing like the last... four he'd received. Hawkbite had a knack for being assigned the troublesome apprentices or those that didn't have motivation and wound up running off or getting themself killed. He was growing dreary of them, minding them no specific time and putting them in the classes he ran. Was that where he was going wrong? He'd hadn't done much one-on-one time with any of them since... since... Starrywisp. Claw tips scraped the ground at the memory before his thoughts were broken by the presence of the newbie.

Green eyes only shifted slightly to look at Hollowpow, familiarizing himself with the figure before some strange tingling in his back sent his fur bristling. He'd cast a glance over his shoulders, looking for the source, only to land on an oddly familiar frame looking lost in the crowd. Older, but familiar... why?

Oh, right, the task at hand. He'd settle his fur then address Hollowpaw. "We can start with a tour once the meeting is done, if you're ready for that," Hawkbite commented. The warrior ceremonies intrigued him, a familiar apprentice standing at the front and answering first. His eyes glowed with pride for him. You'll make an excellent warrior, Bittern.

@silver. - Bitternwarrior! | @fade - Hollowpaw | @Nixey - Ibis mention

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 28th, 2024, 02:09 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Redleaf dipped her head to her leader. This was her first apprentice, and she was gonna make sure that her apprentice would be the best warrior they could be. Her eyes shifted over to Midnightpaw. "I promise to make you the best warrior." Her green eyes looked into the young apprentice.

@Undertaker @v4mp6re_b1t3
Old September 28th, 2024, 03:25 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

[open for help - does not do well with cats outside of his siblings and mom and will bite and claw out of fear]

The loss of warmth and a few extra bodies disturbed the formerly slumbering kit. Huge orange eyes sleepily watched the tail end of his siblings leave their den. It was Momster's home, but since he and his siblings lived here it was their den too. Confused, and not wanting to be left behind, Weepingkit scrambled to his paws and scurried out of the nest and den.

"Wait for weeping, coming too, am I." His muzzle and nose collided with the ground a few times as walking was still difficult for him, but he made it outside. Oh boy! The scents were the first thing he noticed, strong and so many new ones. Everything had this pine-like scent, but underneath it were unique smells that belonged solely to individual cats. It was amazing.

The actual cats, however, spooked the living daylight out of him. Weepingkit's eyes watered, his fur bristled and his back arched, attempting to be as intimidating as a kitten could be with tears leaking down his fluffy cheeks. No one was looking at him, all he saw was the backs of cats of all shades and sizes, attention on Momster who stood above them.

He knew better than to mewl or try to catch the leader's attention, she looked busy. He's learned to be quiet when cats visit their den and Momster is busy. Maybe he should go back to... siblings! He swore he saw the brown pelt of one of his littermates and hurried in that direction, he didn't want to be alone. He quickly found himself lost in the forest of cats that were gathered, he ran into someone's hindleg and jumped spooked and spat at them before darting off in another direction only to step on another cat's tail which had him jumping and spitting again.

This became a reoccurring problem until he eventually found himself chasing his tail and weeping utterly lost. The panic kitten just wanted to find someone he knew.

[Scorpionkit]
ShadowClan Kit
No Purrks

One of the last to leave the den and start exploring the new world, Scorpionkit made her appearance at the mouth of the den. Amber eyes blinking to adjust to the bright sunshine, the Ringleader of the children squinted upwards at her mama before looking around at the gathering cats. Something important happening? Something interesting. Ohhh, and her siblings were already wandering about!!

Waddling on unsteady legs, she approached the gathered cats, keeping quiet when mama was talking, just as she did when cats visited the den. It looked like cats were gathering in front of her, ready for something. When mama was quiet, she cleared her throat and made sure everyone was aware she was here. "HI MAMA! PARASITE HERE!" That's what mama called them: Parasites. She had another name... Sco- scip- You know what, it didn't matter. Her mama knew and now her clanmates would too.

Then, a certain hissing and spitting caught her attention. Tiny ears swirled aggressively to pinpoint it and the kitten waddled through the crowed. "AHEM, 'SCUSE ME!! COMIN' THRU!" Scorpionkit would step on toes and tails if they didn't move as she made her way to her sibling. "Weeping! Weeping! C'mere! I save you!" the molly continued to scream.

When Scorpionkit was able to find her sibling, she was attempt to lead them away from the crowd to sit on the edge. If Weepingkit wouldn't walk, then Scorpionkit would lay on top of them, hoping that squishing the kit would bring them back to their senses.

[OPEN FOR ANYONE TO GET STEPPED ON BY SCORP]

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 28th, 2024, 04:12 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan enforcer | purrks ]
at this point, rookfire was only half paying attention to the sheer amount of kits that appeared to have decided it was their time to shine and instead tried to let silver eyes ghost over the crowd without getting hung up on any chatter without reason. tail tip twitching where it lay neatly placed atop white paws, waiting almost impatiently for dawnstar to continue. magpiepaw in full focus the enforcer narrowed eyes at what he first perceived as some low level bullying until he turned the remaining ear he had, from where it was resting a few inches from flattened against his head as what had become his standard expression at some point, forward and picked up on some of the words being spoken. congratulations. well enough. ear disengaged almost immediately upon filing this as not worth his time and his gaze moved back to the kits and apprentices now gathered at the grimpeaks base. midnightkit, lightningkit, hollowkit, tigerkit, not a single kit he recognised and the only relevant thing being being one of them being assigned to train under hawkbite. good for hollowpaw. perhaps by the end of this they wouldnt be so...hollow. one of them going from tigerkit to lionpaw was mildly humorous though, even if the swelling volume of the crowd made 'brows' draw together in mild discomfort. spiderpaw, bitternpaw, flashpaw (man he was still a bit disappointed gutspaw wasnt up there, the kid surely had potential) next. bitternpaw was the first to speak up, confirming dawnstars question with more than a simple 'i do' which rookfire noted as something positive. perhaps he would remember, but since there were no memories attached to the soon to be warrior, he wasnt too sure.
eyes travelled to the next of the three, when focus was suddenly broken by small paws squishing his tail before he was able to yank it away. "OY watch where youre going" he snapped, quietly enough to definitely not cause a scene but loud enough to make the kit feel addressed (hopefully), this was dawnstars kit and he wasnt super keen on being skinned just yet.

[ OPEN || brief scorpion mention at the end @SuspiciousMindz ]

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder
Old September 28th, 2024, 04:34 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆

TIMID TWITCH IN YOUR WIDE EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MOSQUITOPAW . 7 MOONS . HE/HIM . SHADOWCLAN

Mosquitopaw is sat in his usual attentive silence. It's his second or maybe third favorite thing of all: a clan meeting! And this one's especially intriguing because he recognizes one of the kits who hadn't made it in time to their apprentice naming (Thrushkit, no...poor guy!) and also, it looks like Flashpaw's soon to get her warrior name. He does not know this cat on a personal basis whatsoever, but he remembers the news a few meetings back about that warrior (Starrypelt?) who'd attacked her, and it just. It feels nice, seeing her earn this after what had to have been a rough training. Go, you! He celebrates inwardly.

Mosquitopaw is so busy focusing on the meeting to notice a particularly loud kitten charging through the masses in time and when he does, it's already too late. A little paw has stamped down hard on one of his own. Mosquitopaw sucks in a sharp breath, yanking his foot up to his chest once the hellion has passed. "OW!" He squeaks, doing his best to muffle it. He can't bring himself to be angry with Scorpionkit, though. She...did say excuse me...Maybe this one was his bad. Mosquitopaw licks his tender foot.

@SuspiciousMindz ; SCORPIONKIT another stomp-victim o7

gravelly waypoint
Old September 28th, 2024, 05:11 PM
Shrouded in fog

Bump Policy: PLEASE bump me after a week! I WILL FORGET!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twizzypaw View Post
The brindled queen judgmentally narrowed her eyes as she analyzed Dawnstar and her kits on Grimpeak. She was already comparing them with her own kits. A sharp huff breath escaped her nostrils, doing her best to keep the daggers of her killer stare sheathed. Just one of the many masks she had stashed in her repertoire of lies. Out of the corner of her all encompassing eye, she spotted Silentpaw who was staring up at Grimpeak. She would deal with him shortly.

Maintaining her smile, she turned her gaze back to Dawnstar as soon as the she mentioned those who would be receiving names. Glancing back down at Shadepaw, she craned her neck down to gently nudge her daughter's shoulder. Keeping the warm expression over her maw, Clovepool's slight smile widened as she parted her jaws and murmured softly to Shadepaw, "I know you'll make me proud at your naming ceremony very soon.." She cooed tenderly before gingerly leaning her flank into Shadepaw's as a gesture of comfort. This was the dance of her narcissism, she couldn't be mean all the time, after all. Especially not in front of others. The bulk of her true nature was power hungry and mean. But the moments of her indulging in kindness created the perfectly addictive situation. The never ending yearning for the crumbs of her love.

@Starphobia

Shadepaw
Pure black pelt; dark mackerel markings; amber eyes
She/her || 7 moons || ShadowClan Apprentice
Agatha Kitty - Silver Tongue [T2] - Shadow Fiend
Mentor: Shrewstep • Post Count: /100 • ProfileBio

Shadepaw narrowed her eyes at the kits who had entered the clearing from the leader's den. Dawnstar's kits. They'd probably make a significant impact on the clan... She knew at least some of them would be cocky that their mother is the leader, some of them might even try to become the leader... At the very least, it would be very interesting to observe Dawnstar's kits. Maybe she could befriend one, use it as leverage... She could feel her own mother's muzzle brush against her fur, whispering to her. Shadepaw didn't say anything, just tensed her muscles. Determination washed over her, coursing through her body, spreading to her ear-tips to her paws to her tail-tip. Soon... Clovepool said it would be soon. Her naming ceremony. So it would be. She'd make sure of it... And if Shrewstep didn't train her fast enough, she'd go to other warriors. Perhaps she'd surprise him. Her eyes flashed with a fierce light she didn't understand. She would do everything Clovepool told her. She would do everything. She would not fail. She didn't lean into her mother's flank when Clovepool pressed against her, but she didn't draw away, either. Clovepool did what she wanted to. But Shadepaw knew she couldn't show weakness. Watching the other apprentices get their names, she couldn't help but feel a violent stab of envy. Soon...

Her ears pricked when she heard the next announcement. Clovepool... With an apprentice? Who would get more of Clovepool's attention? Who would get to train with her? Her mother? Her fur prickled with anger and jealousy, and she fought to hide it. Her amber gaze burned with hate as she zeroed in on Lionpaw, who seemed to be looking for Clovepool. She didn't call him over. She just stared at him. Judging him.

---

@Rowan - Lionpaw

❝ Spooky, scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight ❞

My characters and me are separate beings. Whatever my characters say or do, it is not a reflection of how I feel.
Character Bios + Trackers +Pixelgif Shop
| WIP Character Website |