Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 01:12 PM
It Takes Three!
Last post by Red'fur
Today 01:02 PM
test
by Spider
Last post by Spider
Today 12:51 PM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Quietheart
Today 12:51 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 12:48 PM

Old Today, 11:13 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

Burnetpaw cheered the new names.

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old Today, 11:45 AM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

HOLLOWPAW

[ black and white cat, blue and amber eyes. face and shoulder scarring. | she/they ]

[ #VGCHollow ]
➢ Hollowpaw is silent as her new name is called, they find their mind wandering to darker places , nothing out of the norm for the shecat. Hm. She had been given to Hawkbite. The Enforcer Commander. Blue and amber eyes scan the crowd as she turns to find him. Ugh, this was going to be annoying sharing a den with the rest of this lot, she could already tell.

She locates the Commander and the words that leave her mouth are flat, she sounds like they are straining it to show some sort of excitement. “When do we start?” Hollowpaw mews, paws shifting uncomfortably as they sit down next to the dark brown cat. Bi-colored eyes avoiding the green if possible. Her tail wrapped around their paws neatly as they listened to the Warrior ceremonies that were about to take place, still awaiting the answer to their question.

[ @SuspiciousMindz ]

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Old Today, 11:46 AM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Ibispaw | Shadowclan Apprentice | she/her | 39/100

She couldn’t even smell him! She knew Hawkbite was good, but there was no way he was that good.

Spending the whole meeting on high alert was not fun for the newly returned cat. Her ears were perked, moving this way and that to try to catch any sound of who she was attempting to avoid. She kept her eyes on Dawnstar, aside from glances around herself to ensure she wasn’t in anyone’s space.

Her mind was attempting to multitask, which she wasn’t very good at. While listening to Dawnstar, Ibispaw anxiously checked over her shoulders every few moments in what she was sure was an odd display. Okay, maybe he wasn’t here. Maybe, just maybe. She was in the clear for right now.

Ibispaw felt herself relax, her eyes drifting back to Dawnstar as she took a deep breath to try and calm down. Even though that was odd considering he’s a head enforcer. Whatever, it got her mind to shut up about avoiding Hawkbite.

She didn’t want to think about the time she had left anymore. She was home, back in Shadowclan, where she belongs. Ibispaw had every reason to come back here, from needs to wants. But especially the craving to return home to the comforting, thick woodland and marshes that made up Shadowclan.

Dawnstar was starting to speak again. Ibispaw turned to look up at the leader, listening as new apprentices were named. Ibispaw cheered for them, chanting their names in an evenly spaced time. They each deserved recognition, and hopefully, soon enough, each would earn praise to be known as a warrior.

Dawnstar mentioned Hawkbite, and for a moment, Ibispaw felt her eyes slide around the gathered cats. Maybe she’d finally get sight of him. But he had also gotten an apprentice, so hopefully he was more preoccupied with that.

Then, the ceremony for new warriors started, and Ibispaw returned her gaze to the two cats sitting in front of the Grimpeak. There was a twist of jealousy momentarily before she brushed it away. This wasn’t a time to mope about her own mistake; it was a time of celebration for new warriors. Excitement gleamed in her eyes as she awaited for the two apprentices to answer.

There were new apprentices and warriors, and Shadowclan seemed to be doing well. She was pleased.
@SuspiciousMindz [Let the bonding begin!]

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Last edited by Nixey; Today at 11:48 AM.
Old Today, 12:04 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Asleep

he/him // 12 moons // shc apprentice
agatha kitty - the collector - rapid recovery

---

As excited as he was for the kits receiving their names, he couldn't wait for it to be over with so his own ceremony could begin. Of course he shows the new 'paws the respect they deserve by chanting their names alongside his clan mates. Curiosity gets the better of him and he can't help but glance to his fellow apprentices up front to receive their names. It would be selfish of him to want to be the only one named at his ceremony-- there were other apprentices that were just as excited as him to receive their names. But he can't help the want for it nonetheless.

When Dawnstar once again begins to speak, he doesn't let his gaze waver, as much as he wanted to look out into the crowd for his loved ones. Would Leapingpaw cheer the loudest for him? Was Fenneldrop here to see him take his pledge? Would Hawkbite be looking upon him with pride? He wanted to look for them all so badly but he stays strong, offering a curt nod of his head to the leader's words.

"I swear on my life, Dawnstar."

dawnstar | @Undertaker

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
yarrow sig image by @/Marigoldwhisper !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old Today, 12:48 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws T2

Another new apprentice, great. Was this one going to go missing like the last... four he'd received. Hawkbite had a knack for being assigned the troublesome apprentices or those that didn't have motivation and wound up running off or getting themself killed. He was growing dreary of them, minding them no specific time and putting them in the classes he ran. Was that where he was going wrong? He'd hadn't done much one-on-one time with any of them since... since... Starrywisp. Claw tips scraped the ground at the memory before his thoughts were broken by the presence of the newbie.

Green eyes only shifted slightly to look at Hollowpow, familiarizing himself with the figure before some strange tingling in his back sent his fur bristling. He'd cast a glance over his shoulders, looking for the source, only to land on an oddly familiar frame looking lost in the crowd. Older, but familiar... why?

Oh, right, the task at hand. He'd settle his fur then address Hollowpaw. "We can start with a tour once the meeting is done, if you're ready for that," Hawkbite commented. The warrior ceremonies intrigued him, a familiar apprentice standing at the front and answering first. His eyes glowed with pride for him. You'll make an excellent warrior, Bittern.

@silver. - Bitternwarrior! | @fade - Hollowpaw | @Nixey - Ibis mention

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL