Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:28 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by anika
Today 07:26 AM

Old September 23rd, 2024, 09:35 PM
dreamingstar, my beloved

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: DarkPaw Relations Finder

Name: Deerpaw
Personality: A very energetic cat but keeps their maw shut when neccessary. They don't really bond with other cats, other than themself. Deerpaw is excited to learn how to be a warrior, so they might stay up daydreaming.
Looks: Deerpaw has a bright orange pelt with lighter orange spots scattered around them. They have blue eyes, with three scars on her left eye. Deerpaw has small ears also.
Plot Ideas: Deerpaw could notice Darkpaw and they could exchange greetings. Deerpaw introduces themself, mostly calm and collected. They slowly get to know each other and become friends/best friends
Mention Me: @Rowan

Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes ~ Lana's Place ~ WCO Jail.. ~ fogclan

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..
@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @/snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa enters carrying a Tiramisu Cake @/Clamfish came for the drama, fruits, and macaroni and cheese

Last edited by spooky_bluee.; September 24th, 2024 at 07:28 AM.
Old September 24th, 2024, 07:24 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_Dreamz View Post
╔═════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════╗
A large, dark gray tom with white-tipped ears, paws, face, and tail and amber eyes.
Darkice
He/him ShadowClan Warrior 42 moons
❝ Who cares what happens to me? If my Clan is happy, that's all I want. ❞
╚═════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════╝
Personality
Darkice doesn't like talking much. However, he will speak when prompted to. He isn't much of a small talker either. Darkice is more an independent cat, hunting alone when he can. He also tries to avoid getting an apprentice; he would much rather stick to doing his own thing–but he's not entirely against the idea of training a young kit to be a good warrior to their Clan.
Despite this, Darkice isn't as mean as he's made out to be. He can be a very kind cat if given the chance and time. He is very protective of his loved ones, especially since there aren't many left of his kin. Except for his terrible and abusive father.
Still, Darkice is difficult to truly befriend. Mutuals, perchance, but a mutual friendship is tough. Darkice has trust issues and resents most of society due to a past he tends to keep to himself. Darkice accidently may lash out at others when in a bad mood. He feels bad about it later.
Though Darkice doesn't appear to fear much, he does. Darkice is afraid of his kin and loved ones dying or going missing. He also has a minor phobia of spiders and can be a bit paranoid about prey or herbs being poisoned at times.
Relationship with Darkpaw
Darkice could help train Darkpaw when his mentor cannot; he's better at hunting, though he will ensure to throw in some good fighting sessions as well. Anything to help shape a good future ShadowClan warrior.
Darkice would also kind of see himself in Darkpaw, not just because they share a prefix, but also because of their similar traumatic experiences. Darkice was also sort of an outcast himself when he was young, and to some, he still is. Darkice could sympathize with Darkpaw and even help him.
Approved and I adore this! DarkIce seems like such an amazing character! VM me whenever you’re available to do some training ^^

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
[B]
DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old September 24th, 2024, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post
Name: Sweetblackberry
Personality: Sweetblackberry is a lonely she-cat, shes got no real friends, would like to stick close to her family, but they're all gone. Shes got some trauma of her own, losing parents, having to secretly watch over a little sibling. Not knowing how to play or how to communicate she never played with her little sibling, though if something bad was said a growl or a snarl would be let out. Shes protective, loyal, can be crazy when it comes to allowed killing, extremly skilled fighter, decently skilled hunter. Sweetheart to top it all off
Looks: Sweetblackberry is a short furred black and grey calico with sharp green eyes as two white paws, her top half fur is black while her bottom half fur is more grey with the leopard like spots she'd inherited from her mother.
Plot Ideas: Just to be there for her brother, perhaps grow a stronger relationship with him, she's planned to be in the dark forest so she can maybe see him and help him there? if he ends up going :3
Other:
Absolutely approved! I can’t wait to see this happen! VM me whenever you’re ready for interactions!

[B]
DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old September 24th, 2024, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post
Name: Deerpaw
Personality: A very energetic cat but keeps their maw shut when neccessary. They don't really bond with other cats, other than themself. Deerpaw is excited to learn how to be a warrior, so they might stay up daydreaming.
Looks: Deerpaw has a bright orange pelt with lighter orange spots scattered around them. They have blue eyes, with three scars on her left eye. Deerpaw has small ears also.
Plot Ideas: Deerpaw could notice Darkpaw and they could exchange greetings. Deerpaw introduces themself, mostly calm and collected. They slowly get to know each other and become friends/best friends
Yes! This guy needs more interaction! Approved! VM me whenever you’re ready for interactions!

[B]
DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old September 24th, 2024, 09:17 AM

Bump Policy: After a week on inactivity
My Mood: Busy
Smile Re: DarkPaw Relations Finder

Name: Raincloud
Personality: Rivercloud is a kind she-cat who often neglects their own needs in favor of others. She is optimistic, always finding a bright side no matter the situation. She is a pacifist who often feels guilty when killing prey. She is hydrophobic and avoids bodies of water and being out in rain, she loves snow and ice though.
Looks: Blue-grey with white accents and green eyes
Plot Ideas: None really I'm very new to this site

Last edited by WarriorGalaxy; September 24th, 2024 at 10:57 AM.
Old September 24th, 2024, 03:34 PM

Bap

[B]
DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old September 28th, 2024, 09:12 AM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Peeking in here to offer Ibispaw if you’re still looking!

Ibispaw has only recently returned to Shadowclan after a disappearance (due to my break) and is currently embarrassed about leaving. She won’t talk about it, and instead prefers to avoid the topic all together. She is currently somewhere between 11-15 moons old, and is a character and a half. Shes excitable and very outgoing and partly inspired by Lucy Gray Braid from The Hunger Games if that tells you anything. Shes very sweet and definitely an extrovert, she’ll try to wiggle into anyone’s heart that will allow her to. Though she can be a bit loud sometimes, she’s still young and learning. She’s quick in her decision making and just about as quick witted.

Dynamic with Darkpaw
With Dark struggling to form bonds, Ibis may be a little overwhelming at first. With her loud and extroverted personality, there’s no chance that she won’t be bothering Dark on a daily basis. She’ll talk to him no matter if he talks back or not. Ibis will also likely bring him gifts and make sure to stick up for him. Of course this can be developed and as it does can go in any which way, but these are some ideas!
@Rowan

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old October 13th, 2024, 01:46 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days

Silver'shadow

Rank
Recently was a demoted warrior, which has been lifted now.

Personality
This might take a while. Silver is known for never interacting with anyone, her demeaning gaze and harsh unwanted opinions. For many moons she seems to have no emotions regarding anyone but herself, in reality it's just a coping mechanism. Her sister Calmriver, left Shadowclan, however was found by Silver and then later exiled, for a long time, Silver has denied the fact she misses her family. With her mother dead, and Calmriver most likely never to be seen again, she believes that distancing herself from anyone is the best way to
1) Achieve her goals and
2) Prevent any other hopeful emotions from rising up.
This has not only worked on isolating her, but it has also rewarded her with conflicts internally each day.

If she found out she had half siblings, it wouldn't surprise her too much, as she never knew her father, but because she inwardly craves someone else, she might take to subtly trying to talk, interact, or hang out with him.

If this does happen, she will now develope a new fear of loss (again) in regards to her past "hurts" Silver would not take her affection for a family member lightly, as that had backfired before.

Looks
She's a dark silver tabby mackerel with orange amber eyes. 3 of her 4 paws has white toes. Her fur is wiry and she gives the illusion of a Windclan cat by her build. Thick fur sits around her neck and belly, leaving her with a short mane of fur.

Plot Ideas
She would be a half sibling.
(Though if that doesn't work out, she can be a full)
Honestly, I think they would fight, not too much. Their interacts would probably become more common, and she would develope a protective streak for him, and any of her siblings. She would never mention Calmriver or anything that happened before. She was trained by a dark forest warrior for a while and could easily talk to him about that. If he needed help with certain training as well, she wouldn't be opposed to helping him out, as long as no annoying tagalongs came with.

Other
Uh... I will edit her personal bio to fit the needs of this if she's accepted.

Mention Me
@Rowan

Her bio
----

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Last edited by Silvershadow13; October 13th, 2024 at 01:50 PM.
Old Yesterday, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixey View Post
Peeking in here to offer Ibispaw if you’re still looking!

Ibispaw has only recently returned to Shadowclan after a disappearance (due to my break) and is currently embarrassed about leaving. She won’t talk about it, and instead prefers to avoid the topic all together. She is currently somewhere between 11-15 moons old, and is a character and a half. Shes excitable and very outgoing and partly inspired by Lucy Gray Braid from The Hunger Games if that tells you anything. Shes very sweet and definitely an extrovert, she’ll try to wiggle into anyone’s heart that will allow her to. Though she can be a bit loud sometimes, she’s still young and learning. She’s quick in her decision making and just about as quick witted.

Dynamic with Darkpaw
With Dark struggling to form bonds, Ibis may be a little overwhelming at first. With her loud and extroverted personality, there’s no chance that she won’t be bothering Dark on a daily basis. She’ll talk to him no matter if he talks back or not. Ibis will also likely bring him gifts and make sure to stick up for him. Of course this can be developed and as it does can go in any which way, but these are some ideas!
@Rowan
Ahhh approved! DarkPaw definitely needs a sunshine especially since his love interest may or may not be perishing soon. VM me and we can plan out interaction

[B]
DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old Yesterday, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post

Silver'shadow

Rank
Recently was a demoted warrior, which has been lifted now.

Personality
This might take a while. Silver is known for never interacting with anyone, her demeaning gaze and harsh unwanted opinions. For many moons she seems to have no emotions regarding anyone but herself, in reality it's just a coping mechanism. Her sister Calmriver, left Shadowclan, however was found by Silver and then later exiled, for a long time, Silver has denied the fact she misses her family. With her mother dead, and Calmriver most likely never to be seen again, she believes that distancing herself from anyone is the best way to
1) Achieve her goals and
2) Prevent any other hopeful emotions from rising up.
This has not only worked on isolating her, but it has also rewarded her with conflicts internally each day.

If she found out she had half siblings, it wouldn't surprise her too much, as she never knew her father, but because she inwardly craves someone else, she might take to subtly trying to talk, interact, or hang out with him.

If this does happen, she will now develope a new fear of loss (again) in regards to her past "hurts" Silver would not take her affection for a family member lightly, as that had backfired before.

Looks
She's a dark silver tabby mackerel with orange amber eyes. 3 of her 4 paws has white toes. Her fur is wiry and she gives the illusion of a Windclan cat by her build. Thick fur sits around her neck and belly, leaving her with a short mane of fur.

Plot Ideas
She would be a half sibling.
(Though if that doesn't work out, she can be a full)
Honestly, I think they would fight, not too much. Their interacts would probably become more common, and she would develope a protective streak for him, and any of her siblings. She would never mention Calmriver or anything that happened before. She was trained by a dark forest warrior for a while and could easily talk to him about that. If he needed help with certain training as well, she wouldn't be opposed to helping him out, as long as no annoying tagalongs came with.

Other
Uh... I will edit her personal bio to fit the needs of this if she's accepted.

Mention Me
@Rowan

Her bio
----
Yes, yes, and yes! Approved for half sibling, can’t wait for interaction between them! VM me and we can plot!

[B]
DarkPaw Finder (SC)