Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Temporarily Closed...
Last post by picklepotatochip
Today 08:15 AM
Hi I'm Crystalgem
Last post by fade
Today 08:11 AM
Hi, i'm Mattimeo
Last post by fade
Today 08:11 AM
NEWB !!
by Eiar
Last post by fade
Today 08:10 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:46 AM

Old September 26th, 2024, 07:41 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

☾ Brokenstream | 26 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

Whiskers twitched as a squeaky reply reached his ears. Oh, she was here alright. Super in here, as she put it. He glanced down to find a pile of shredded moss alongside a very impatient kit. "Listen, scamp, you can't be wasting good moss like that." He scolded gently. "I know I took a bit longer than you'd like, but you'll understand when you're older." He chided, bustling the young she-kit out of the den. "It's a beautiful day outside. Why don't we practice those crouches I told you about?" Brokenstream suggested with a friendly flick of his tail over Duskkit's ears.

( @Idiotic.Bean101 )

pixelgifs by @/snowflake.

Brokenstream is RiverClan’s Head Lionheart - If You Need Him, Mention Me
Old Yesterday, 08:46 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

art by @/babysith
Duskkit-She/Her
3 Moons

-------------------

Mr Stream said some stuff about not shredding moss and she'll understand when she's older or whatever.
But, Duskkit's mind completely abandons that with the next thing he says.

Practicing the crouch!
"Yes!" She chimed "Obviously!"
With already being ahead of the game, she's gonna be the best apprentice, like, ever!

@korok

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old Yesterday, 11:20 AM
Warrior forever:D

Bump Policy: 24 h :D
My Mood: In Love

Lilymeadow purred at the kits. Then she sighed “Kits. They are so sweet!”

Willowheart
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Look at my art shop!

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=88864
Old Yesterday, 12:48 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

☾ Brokenstream | 26 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

He rolled his eyes playfully at her excited response. ”Well, come on then!” The tom chirped, leading Duskit outside.

”Now watch closely.” Brokenstream instructed as he dropped down into a hunter’s crouch in front of Duskkit, a few fox-lengths outside the nursery so that they weren’t blocking the entrance and wouldn’t tumble on other kits. ”You want to keep low to the ground, but make sure you keep just high enough that your belly or tail doesn’t drag on the ground.” He instructed, making sure to keep his tail level. ”That doesn’t mean stick your tail straight up! But you want to stay like this so as not to alert any prey by accidentally disturbing the foliage around you. Now show me your best shot!”

( @Idiotic.Bean101 )

pixelgifs by @/snowflake.

Brokenstream is RiverClan’s Head Lionheart - If You Need Him, Mention Me

Last edited by korok; Yesterday at 12:48 PM. Reason: Formatting
Old Yesterday, 04:46 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Spooky

WE'LL BUILD A FIRE IN YOUR EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERPAW . 7 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN

"Uhh. Queens, hello?" Salamanderpaw pokes her big, shaggy head into the nursery. She's clearly not thrilled to be doing this, but it must be done. She can either drag her feet and whine and moan and get nothing done this impending half-moon, or she can grit her teeth, knock this punishment out, and try to make the best of it (while whining and moaning in her down time). She doesn't just want to sulkily endure her confinement—she wants to prove that she is good. That her failure can, should be overlooked. And she wants to wring whatever she can out of the experience for herself; she won't be seven moons for forever, and being an eight-moon-old, nine-moon-old, ten-moon-old apprentice with the gaps in education that she has now...it's humiliating to think about. Something has to change fast.

"I'm here to clean and help and, stuff, so, if you need fresh moss or prey or—uh—whatever it is you guys need, I'm here to do that." She's staring around the place, feeling oddly out of sorts. Her memories of Riverclan's old nursery are fond ones, but this new den invokes none of the nostalgia that she had sort of hoped for. She just feels overgrown and awkward.

"Could probably get a bird in here for some fresh feathers and a meal," she adds, trying to seem helpful. "There's like...so many, on the pile. Like so many." She's not too sure how to segue into asking help with her own endeavors so for now she just. Hovers.

[ salamanderpaw is here on her punishmentchores grind!! no obligation to reply; if she gets no responses she'll clean up a bit and be on her way for now.

@Marigoldwhisper ; SWANBERRY
@MrWolfu ; SHORECREST
@ChromeSilver_Hwaa ; SWEETSAP
@Evenilolia ; LILYMEADOW
@Splitmoon ; RAINSONG
@Aaliyah ; ICECLAW

not pinging kits bc there's a bazillion of y'all but she's open to kit interactions as well<3 ]

gravelly waypoint
Old Yesterday, 08:29 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyme View Post
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

"Uhh. Queens, hello?" Salamanderpaw pokes her big, shaggy head into the nursery. She's clearly not thrilled to be doing this, but it must be done. She can either drag her feet and whine and moan and get nothing done this impending half-moon, or she can grit her teeth, knock this punishment out, and try to make the best of it (while whining and moaning in her down time). She doesn't just want to sulkily endure her confinement—she wants to prove that she is good. That her failure can, should be overlooked. And she wants to wring whatever she can out of the experience for herself; she won't be seven moons for forever, and being an eight-moon-old, nine-moon-old, ten-moon-old apprentice with the gaps in education that she has now...it's humiliating to think about. Something has to change fast.

"I'm here to clean and help and, stuff, so, if you need fresh moss or prey or—uh—whatever it is you guys need, I'm here to do that." She's staring around the place, feeling oddly out of sorts. Her memories of Riverclan's old nursery are fond ones, but this new den invokes none of the nostalgia that she had sort of hoped for. She just feels overgrown and awkward.

"Could probably get a bird in here for some fresh feathers and a meal," she adds, trying to seem helpful. "There's like...so many, on the pile. Like so many." She's not too sure how to segue into asking help with her own endeavors so for now she just. Hovers.

[ salamanderpaw is here on her punishmentchores grind!! no obligation to reply; if she gets no responses she'll clean up a bit and be on her way for now.

@MrWolfu ; SHORECREST
@Evenilolia ; LILYMEADOW
@Splitmoon ; RAINSONG
@Aaliyah ; ICECLAW

not pinging kits bc there's a bazillion of y'all but she's open to kit interactions as well<3 ]

Sweetsap looked up from grooming her belly. "Salamanderpaw welcome" she mewed, sitting up as she listened. "Perfect, come on in. Just pile up the dirt at the front, Daisypaw'll pick it up." Sweetsap nodded gently, her gaze turning to the light grey and black swirled apprentice, Daisypaw looked up, Riverclan's first Caretaker was yes, an apprentice. But hey, she was good at entertaining, and her nack for cleaning surely helped. Daisypaw looked up from where she was sweeping some moss partials from Sweetsap's spot. "Oh, hey. I'll help you." Daisypaw purred brightly, as the apprentice stood, her flank fur was noticably thin, her flank revealing healthy muscles, though it was littered with bruises and a few scars. Daisypaw's disease..... what ever it was. Made her extremly fragile as a kit, almost breaking a paw from sitting on it for to long had revealed her condition to the eyes of her big sisters Berryshine and Willowtail. Daisypaw had grown overtime, exercising regularly which gave her the toned muscles in which she had now regardless of being only 6 moons old. Daisypaw yawned.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old Yesterday, 08:45 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Asleep

Ospreydart walked by the den on his way to the clearing, stopping in his tracks he spots salamanderpaw, blinks and continues his way to the clearing

Last edited by MaximusPrime27; Yesterday at 08:49 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:08 PM
<3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

@MrWolfu ; SHORECREST
@Evenilolia ; LILYMEADOW
@Splitmoon ; RAINSONG
@Aaliyah ; ICECLAW

Ripplekit
⊹ RiverClan | 1 moons | blind

It was quiet. So quiet to the point it was a little difficult to tell where others are at. Ripplekit knows they are in here somewhere but he had trouble identifying who was who. He was definitely getting used to the scents of the cats around, but pinpointing them was a little harder than he'd anticipated. Ripplekit thought he'll get good at identifying them by now, but they all sort of smelled like milk. Wasn't there some easier way to tell the difference between others? It seemed like everybody got the hang of it, except him.

He stumbled around, hitting a wall or two before hearing someone call from the entrance. The small tabby kitten halted excitedly. Okay, it's his chance to test his nose again! He took a sniff of the air wondering if it was someone he knew. 'Oh! Someone different!' They smelled like the outside! Definitely so! Not of milk or of the nursery.

The white tabby kitten tripped a little as he padded over. "Hi! ... You!"

He had no clue who this cat was or what their name was. He was just happy he could at least identify a different scent. Progress had definitely been made.

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹
Old Yesterday, 10:43 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

@MrWolfu ; SHORECREST
@Evenilolia ; LILYMEADOW
@Splitmoon ; RAINSONG
@Aaliyah ; ICECLAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodacacia View Post

Ripplekit
⊹ RiverClan | 1 moons | blind

It was quiet. So quiet to the point it was a little difficult to tell where others are at. Ripplekit knows they are in here somewhere but he had trouble identifying who was who. He was definitely getting used to the scents of the cats around, but pinpointing them was a little harder than he'd anticipated. Ripplekit thought he'll get good at identifying them by now, but they all sort of smelled like milk. Wasn't there some easier way to tell the difference between others? It seemed like everybody got the hang of it, except him.

He stumbled around, hitting a wall or two before hearing someone call from the entrance. The small tabby kitten halted excitedly. Okay, it's his chance to test his nose again! He took a sniff of the air wondering if it was someone he knew. 'Oh! Someone different!' They smelled like the outside! Definitely so! Not of milk or of the nursery.

The white tabby kitten tripped a little as he padded over. "Hi! ... You!"

He had no clue who this cat was or what their name was. He was just happy he could at least identify a different scent. Progress had definitely been made.

[Swanberry]
She, Her\Queen\28 moons\Riverclan
"Venus, planet of love, was destroyed by global warming. Did its people want to much too?"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

- - -
The strawberry blonde she-cat twisted in her mossbed at the sound of new mews. She gave Salamanderpaw a look before he green eyes shifted back down to Ripplekit. She gave her son a taut smile before turning back to the apprentice. Honestly, she wasn't very hungry and she was quite comfortable. Regardless, she'd have to eat something if she wanted to start being a full on warrior again. She missed late walks and long runs, but she need energy for that.

"Thanks. Could you grab me something small from the kill pile? Nothing too haughty, just enough to fill me." Whatever the apprentice thought was filling to a queen wasn't really Swanberry's concern. She was sure they'd figure it out somehow. And if it was too much for her she could always share instead of awkwardly attempting to scarf it down. Bleh...

She then hovered her gaze back to Ripplekit, her expression wavering as she watched him shuffle around almost aimlessly. She had begun to wonder if something was "wrong" with him. However, he seemed to be pretty smart and caught up on speech rather quickly. Though, the queen kept her eyes seared onto him just incase of whatever may happen. Paranoid? Her? Never!

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old Today, 05:13 AM
⋆⁺₊ ⊹the pure one

Status: ✧・゚: her innocent, gorgeous eyes lit up in the moonlight.
Bump Policy: idm anytime, but not too much
My Mood: Mysterious

she hid all her sorrows with a innocent look
planning to change picture
FAWNKIT of RIVERCLAN
she/her
4 moons
open

@/mention

They were home. Well, not the same home she remembered, but it was a new home. She’d have to get used to sleeping in a different mossbed , whether she liked it or not. She sat, dull and still, staring into the far distance.