Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
"Pick up the slack!" [ SHC...
by squidz
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:11 PM
sneezing for success! [P]
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Wormpaw Finder
Last post by seeingstars
forest's pixel cats!
by otter
Last post by otter
Today 08:08 PM
Each Step Leads To...
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:06 PM

Old August 27th, 2024, 06:10 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Someone else to care for?[P]

Whisperinghive
A 12-16 moon old tom with marigold-orange fur, dull green eyes, and a thin scar running from below his left eye down his muzzle to his nose. Purrks: Killer Aptitude T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch [ACTIVE]

Whisperinghive padded into the nursery, looking for Leopardsong, his mother-figure-adoptive-mom-cat. He hadn't seen her in awhile, partly because he was a warrior with more duties, and because he was scared of snapping at a kit again or accidentally hurting one of the small bundles of fur. As his eyes flickered around the nearby queens and kits, his mind shoved the thought of having his own kits and finding a mate violently into his mind. Would that ever happen? Would he ever be a dad? If so, he'd be nothing like his own, abandoning his kits to live alone in Windclan. That would never happen.

While the lanky warrior was distracted by his thoughts, he almost walked right over a kit! What was wrong with him, could he not get distracted for once?! "I'm so sorry, little one-" He said, stepping back and away from the kit. Whisperinghive's eyes flickered down to the she-kit, cocking his head to the side slightly. Why in the world was he always doing that? The she-kit was a calico with a green and blue eye. She had a green eye, like his! That's cool!

@elio (Not Whisperinghive, adopting Laurelkit at a single glance)

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old September 28th, 2024, 12:02 AM
i bite sometimes ♡

Bump Policy: 1 week // 72 hours ( 3 days ) if time sensitive
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Someone else to care for?[P]

.•° ꕥ °•.
Laurelkit

windclan kit
she / her

°•. ꕥ .•°

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Inverted Devil ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

✥ Eek! Well then, it seemed the plebeians truly had begun a clumbsly little coup d'état after all, now this wouldn’t do and the little oriental shaped calico simply looked up at the lanky orange tom with unamusement glazed orbs as her surprise puffed tail twitched with barely contained annoyance. What would have been distaste mingled with mild yet detached piqued curiosities if she would have been able to think of icky feelings so eloquently, but to be fair, Laurelkit wasn’t that great with strangers, wasn’t that great those lesser than her - more likely to wind up a Caesar than a beloved ruler… but she was liked… wasn’t she? What was she doing again…. um um ummmmm… right, her mitten paws tippy tapped on the floor as if to rattle the thoughts around in her brain and to silence the mumbling of the court… okay, okay… she’d give him a chance but only because that was what would make her look good, Laurelkit was not forgiving Whisperinghive’s little attack just yet, he had almost stepped on her - ALMSOT STEPPED ON HER - a usually calm ruler was allowed to have a few crazy moments and this was going to be one of hers she guessed, she’d contain it though and pretend to be the dearest little darling that ever did grace the face of the earth.

”I appreciate you not stepping on me but please try to avoid having to avoid stepping on me,” the little molly huffed in her lilting and slightly accented tones, Laurelkit would let him off this time but he would need to learn sooner than later that she better than most and as such deserved a little better than most, like NOT BEING STEPPED ON. It was fine, it was allllll fine, the orange steppy guy seemed fine enough to be honest and the court seemed to like him well enough, he could teach her things and she could be better, less silly and more scary, be better than her mess of siblings. Stepping forward on lanky marbled legs the small feline stretched her petite body up and canted her white twinged maw upwards to the tom in an attempt to look regal when in reality she really just had to look up, ”Teach me something,” she said curtly, ”You’d be my favouritestest ever if you did… well… somewhere in that list, no one’s really my favourite, I dislike you all equally,” oops she had said the last part out loud but that’s fine, it was honest and older cats liked honesty, wars were waged over honesty and as much as the little kit was fascinated by the though of being able to shred someone one day she didn’t wanna be the one who messed up enough to cause a war. Offering Whisperinghive a smile - more a slightly unnerving smirk - Laurelkit trotted out of the nursery with her little white tipped tail wagging happily behind her, maybe she did like him now, the orange tom seemed to have a use and he liked her because who didn’t like her. He liked her because she was the finest ruler don’t cha know… that wasn’t to say she was better than anyone… but a fact was fact, she was just humble enough to not mention it to the plebeians beneath her rule.

{ @ChaosBringer. ~ Whisperinghive // forgive me for whatever this vomit of words is }

౨Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Catৎ

it is not a fate cast in the stars, it is a calling written in blood and etched in bone

ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Mossfreckle’s Tracker

Last edited by elio; September 28th, 2024 at 12:03 AM.
Old October 9th, 2024, 05:29 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: Someone else to care for?[P]

Whisperinghive
A 12-16 moon old tom with marigold-orange fur, dull green eyes, and a thin scar running from below his left eye down his muzzle to his nose.
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch [ACTIVE]

"Oh, of course, madam." Whisperinghive reponded to the kits request, taking a small step back to widen the distance between the two so he didn't step on her this time or any other time. The warrior didn’t even notice how he addressed the kit as 'madam' because the freeze took over his paws and the back of his neck, telling him how pathetic he was for almost stepping on an innocent kit like the one before him. It did hurt, but it shouldn't. The freeze was just a voice.. He wasn't pathetic, right? The freeze wasn't correct. It was just cold. The cold can't do anything to anyone when it wasn't real. And it's not real, so Whisperinghive shouldn't let it talk to him that way. It wasn't real. Right?

He watched with curious green eyes as the kit stood on lanky legs and stared up at him before making a request. Teach her something? She wanted to learn warrior tasks and duties? This was going... much better than Maggotpaw and Strawberrykit. Laurelkit wasn't being difficult, she wasn't being stubborn, and she wasn't being annoying. Strawberrykit was entertaining and funny, but Whisperinghive had been starting to get a bit frustrated with how uninterested and dismissive she was. Dear Starclan, was he like that? Ugh, he still needed to apologize to Leopardsong and Batglare for his own stubborn and frustrating actions. Whisperinghive was about to respond when the she-kit threw an unnerving smug smirk at him before she padded out of the nursery, her tail 'wagging' behind her. Hmm. Sure? Whisperinghive padded after her and walked alongside her, being careful not to step on her. "What did you want to learn? Hunting? Battle tactics? What's the best prey to hunt? Why Shadowclan is the worst?" He added the last part as a joke, but he'd be happy to explain to Laurelkit what Shadowclan had done to their clan. "I'd be happy to give you a jumpstart in your future training. As long as it's reasonable."

@elio (I like her! Laurelkit's superiority belief is fun to read)

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page