Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Worldweaver question
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 09:26 PM
Littlestream finder
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 09:22 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Today 09:08 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 09:03 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 08:56 PM

Old Today, 05:02 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Smothered in its cradle [CLANWIDE EVENT]

| Lightningstorm |
22 Moons - WindClan Medicine Cat
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Active | Mind Reader - Active | Dreamwalker - Inactive | Katty Krueger - Inactive

"Right, there ya two beauts are," the herbalist purred as both Dustbunny and Rabbitpaw approached her, a grin on her maw as she tried to keep the spirits up.

Not a lot of other volunteers had cropped up. Actually, no volunteers had come over when she'd called for cats forward. Well, too bad. They were now operating under random selection, and anyone who didn't pull their own weight were going to be demoted for a month and given tunneler duty by Crowtooth himself. Or maybe they could do den cleaning duty. Stars knew she had some soiled nests in her private chambers that were not adequate for patients anymore. She'd consider what to do later, though. For now, Lightningstorm could at least hope things would get done. It was just as much for the safety as it was for the mental well being of the clan, after all.

"Snowybreeze, Autumnwhisper, Lionscar, Fleetpaw! Get your arses over here," she called, her voice light but carrying an evident tone of command to it.

There was an emergency, and as such, there was no time to sit around all day. She had herbs and dens to clear up and take care of after this as well... just in case everything did go south, StarClan forbid. The massive, white furred tom was quick to approach, having evidently just left his devilish daughter in the nursery with her littermates. At the tilt of his head, she turned towards Dustbunny and Rabbitpaw. Yes, she had grabbed help for them. They could not try this endeavor alone. However, once she divvyed up the teams, they were on their own. She trusted both of them more than herself, their knowledge when it came to digging and everything that it entailed far greater than hers.

"Dustbunny and Rabbitpaw, you are each going to take a small team and start at opposing edges of the cliff, close to where the walls of the camp are built, and dig a wide trench around the camp. I trust you both know better than me when it comes to these things, but leave some room between the camp and the trench if possible, and pile the dirt around like a wall. The hope is that these fires are taken care of before anything drastic happens, but we are going to need to protect the camp best we can if the worst happens.

You are free to grab more cats if you need them, 'course. Dustbunny, I want you with Snowybreeze and with Fleetpaw. Rabbitpaw, you'll be digging with Lionscar and Autumnwhisper. Remember, make the trenches wide and with nothing but dirt in 'em. We want to make it so the fire has nothing to latch on to on the way to camp, but we also want to make sure everyone can escape if necessary."

Her own words perking up her ears, Lightningstorm's whiskers twitched, nodding at the two felines, staying behind only enough time to answer any questions they might have before rushing towards Twilightstar once more. She knew what Crowtooth had said. About her being in charge while Twilightstar was still recovering from her birth and he was out fighting fires... but had anyone figured out a safe way out of the camp? They had discovered where the fires were, which was perfect... it left the smartest location to take shelter in an obvious choice. But it would be wise to scout ahead. Ensure the swiftest route was still safe.

That said, only a featherbrain would leave the camp alone without telling the leader about her plans. Should she also inform Dapplebreeze? With Crowtooth and Batglare both out fighting fires, that left her as the next senior officer and most viable second in command, did it not? She could see the patched molly take a step towards her, as if alert and awaiting command despite her otherwise relaxed demeanor. With a twitch of her tail, she kept the lieutenant at bay... for now. If Twilightstar disagreed with her idea, she might instead offer to send the fury out in her stead, trusting her to keep a level head while ensuring the path was safe for the clan to take.

"Twilightstar... A word?" she mewed as she approached, eyes shining with urgency.

"I have placed two separate teams to begin digging trenches around the camp. Dustbunny and Rabbitpaw are at the head of them, I doubt we'll have anything to worry about with them in charge. Was thinking about leaving the camp for a bit, though... I think the falls would be a natural place to fall back to if we need to run, but I wanted to make sure the path is safe. I know the lay of the land and I am quick of my feet. Can make it there and back again before you lot even miss me," she mewed, a purr rumbling in the back of her throat as she made light of the situation, preferring to perhaps not to give the new queen yet another thing to fret about.

@Moonraven [Twilightstar - Dustbunny] | @Dolomedes [Rabbitpaw] | @Honey_Dreamz [Autumnwhisper] | @FadingWhispers [Lionscar] | @Luna16 [Fleetpaw]
| If I accidentally picked someone who is already in one of the fire fighting or suppressing patrols, please let me know and I will switch you right out! I did try and double check but I can promise it would be an Alchemist mistake, not a Lightningstorm one. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old Today, 06:16 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Lightningpaw- He/Him, 11 moons old, No Purrks, Windclan Apprentice.

Lightningpaw would hear Twilightstar call his name and would understand he would be part of the suppressor team. Lightningpaw really wished he didn't have to get dirty but if it was to protect Windclan he would do just that hell he would roll around in the mud if it meant protecting Windclan. Lightningpaw saw Vinepaw approach him and would nod a greeting. Vinepaw was always a bundle of nervous energy even if he attempted to hide it. But he was also kind and reliable enough. "Nervous? Nah as long as we have Twilightstar and Crowtooth we'll be fine! Plus Windclan always bands together when times get hard. It's what makes us such a great clan. I have faith we'll pull through this well enough." Lightningpaw would meow to Vinepaw licking his paw and running it over his ears. Lightningpaw would then look over to Vinepaw and ask. "So do you know what I'm going to be doing? Is it like essentially digging a hole or?..." Lightningpaw asked the Tunneler Apprentice Lightningpaw unlike many of his friends wasn't training or did train as a Tunneler instead he was a Moore Runner Warrior in training. Meaning Lightningpaw wasn't used to the whole digging thing. That was more Vinepaw and Rabbitpaw's shtick. @Tallstar @Badwolf @Fish @Undertaker @ChaosBringer.

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; Today at 06:20 PM.
Old Today, 06:55 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

HE/HIM • APPRENTICE • 9M • WINDCLAN
"A fluffy white & brown ticked tabby tom."
PURRKS: N/A
---

The fluffy tom watched all the cats head out of camp. He didnt know what to with himself. Aha! Dapplebreeze! He trotted over to his mentor, letting out a sigh, worry creeping over his features.

"I hope I helped enough.." He fretted to the molly. "I just.. don't know what to do now..."

[ @Alchemist Kitsune ]

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!
Old Today, 08:16 PM

Status: why work for corporate america when i can pretend to be a cat online
Bump Policy: after 48 hours, or whenever tbh
My Mood: Happy

Batkit glanced around as the older cats left camp; she felt like bolting herself, though she knew that wasn't safe. And of course she knew that the healer had instructed them to leave. That meant that someone was doing something...

Shivering, she crouched down in the nursery and watched the other kits as the warriors darted around camp. The sky was orange. Oh stars...

(@Bluest+r~ if cloverkit would like to say hi :3)
Old Today, 08:56 PM
X Jack

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

(STOP IM GONNA CRY ILYSM LOL)

Fernkit blinked, licking his paw gently
(Lmao you better not! Cuz then I will too

Jack is the current leader of PowerClan.
♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨
"Oh look, it’s the feline equivalent of a kit throwing a tantrum! Maybe if you spent less time growling and more time training, you’d actually win next time." - Jack
I'm very busy between school and home, so if I miss something, feel free to bump me!