Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Go to first new post Worldweaver question
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 09:26 PM
Littlestream finder
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 09:22 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Today 09:08 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 09:03 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 08:56 PM

Old September 25th, 2024, 09:53 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Greet the World with Open Arms [P]

Cinderkit
He/Him || Tinie

There was so much yapping. So early in the morning? Why? With a churrp the grey tom rolled slightly to his side more, tossing a grumpy look over his shoulder. Rude? He was sleeping? Paws kicking at the nest as he attempted to 'gracefully' get himself up.

Eventually, he stomped his way towards his siblings, shoulder checking Rookkit ( @goodacacia ) with heavy lack of worry. She was in his way. Nose wiggling as he listened to the taller warrior speak. Head tilting slightly. "Blind? What's blind mean?" he asked, his voice ending on a higher note. He missed quite a bit of the conversation it seemed.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old Today, 04:33 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic

Shrikekit
she/her - 1 moon

Sleepyyyy... She was sleepy this morning. But, everyone else was awake! So, she supposed she had no choice! She began to tune into all the noises around her, head raising from her nest.
'kick you and Coyotekit out of the clan for being mean over Coldkit for being blind.' ..

Huh - mean?? Who's being mean!? And yeah - she was with Cinderkit. What did blind even mean?
"Yeah!" She piped up, from her cosy spot in the nest. "What's blind mean??"

@Undertaker @Starfall

[tagged everyone she's responding to, but open to all ofc ^^]

Last edited by sleepyyjax; Today at 04:34 PM.
Old Today, 06:48 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Windclan Kit | She/Her | 0 Moons

Too loud. Once again her siblings were being too loud! Huddled against Leopardsong, having long proven to be one of the kittens who did not like being around Twilightstar (though maybe that was in part because of the absolute writhing mass of irritating siblings her mother was forever swarmed in) the kitten lifted her head, judgemental blue eyes narrowed as she looked at her siblings. Coyotekit and Orchidkit were fighting and being stupid (Coyotekit especially), Racoonkit had things, Mosskit wanted to play stupid games and now everyone was fighting over Coldkit.

Rainkit didnt know why, she was more tolerable then loud stupid Moorkit and Coyotekit.

Resolving to make the noise stop (not like this act was done with kind intent, Rainkit didnt feel the need to fight for kindness or whatever) the kitten drew herself away from Leopardsong, padded across the nursery and SOCKED Moorkit right in the back of the head.

"I dunno why you talk Moorkit, Coyotekit's and you voices are annoying and dumb and loud. Cats like you more if you talk less." Rainkit certainly would after all and since she was obviously the smarted cat here the others must think the same. "Seeing didnt make you better, I still hit you. You got hit like Coldkit would, but she didnt get hit cus cats and me likes her.

Coyotekit Ill hit you too if you dont stop being annoying and making me not like you."

The logic was.... childish and not particularly noble and really Leechscar probably had a better reason to be kind that wasnt just 'I dont like it stop or I hit you' but he was the adult here and Rainkit was still baby enough to think hitting was reasonable. Well... she'd think that forever likely, the (undiscovered) psychopath she was but she'd eventually learn hitting earned you punishment and wasnt 'socially acceptable'.

For now the kitten just looked up at Leechscar considerately taking in what he said and deciding she found him ok before firmly declaring.
"The clearing is too bright and loud and hot, I dont wanna. I want something cool, you should bring me something cool."

And that was all that needed to be said because of course Leechscar would bring her something cool so the kitten turned to flounce off, facing Rooking Coldkit and Cinderkit and deciding "I like your spots and your quiet and not annoying. Mossball is stupid, you should sit with me and ask Leopardsong for a story. Its better"

Wasnt logic so simple for kittens?

@Moonraven (Leopardsong) @Undertaker (Leechscar) @forest (Coyotekit) @ChaosBringer. (Moorkit) @Estelle (coldkit) @goodacacia (rookkit)

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; Today at 07:22 PM.
Old Today, 07:36 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

꧁Moorkit꧂
The Magician's Reflection

| 1 moon | Daughter of Twilightstar | Female She/her | Wc kit | A long-furred, large, silver lilac she-cat with green eyes | No purrks |

Stupidity?! The sheer audacity that kit had to call her actions stupid when she couldn't even see like a normal cat! Then Orchidkit said Moorkit should act like a warrior. Honestly, what was up with her siblings today? Who crawled up their ass and died? Even when Rookit of all kits asked how seeing made you grow big, Moorkit did not give in to their words! The she-kit was about to answer when thr biggest brother, Leechscar started talking. Finally! He'd tell them all about how warriors need to see to hunt and fight, and how mother would kick everyone out who was... What was the word? Was there a word? Eh.. Moorkit didn't need a fancy-shmancy word, because Leechscar would say it for her. Her heart dropped as Leechscar said that she and Coyotekit would be more likely to be kicked out than Coldkit. No! Nononono! "Mother wouldn't touch us!" Moorkit cried, trying to sound brave and righteous, but she sounded like a squeaking mouse. Mother wouldn't do that! Coyotekit and her were the strongest in the litter! Twilightstar wouldn't get rid of them, would she?

The Magician's green eyes glared up at her brother, her stubby tail lashing as best as it could before a paw smacked her in the back of her head. What in Starclan?! Who dared to hit Moorkit?! Moorkit whirled around at the one sibling who never seemed to react to Moorkit's bullying and taunts until now. Green eyes widened at her sister as Rainkit began to speak. Cats like me and Coyotekit should be able to speak..? Moorkit's brain was thrown into thoughts were she was unable to speak! No, that would never be possible! She'd always, always have her voice. It was Moorkit's voice, and only hers! No one could take it!

@forest - Coyotekit | @Estelle - Coldkit | @ollie - Orchidkit | @lark. - Mosskit | @goodacacia - Rookkit | @Aolani - Racconkit @Undertaker - | Leechscar | @Rani - Rainkit

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; Today at 07:39 PM.
Old Today, 08:27 PM
<3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rookkit
♜ WindClan | 1 moons

The slender duky gray kitten huffed a small laugh when Leechscar told Moorkit and Coyotekit off, a small snicker if you will. Perhaps she'll allow herself this time, just one laugh. Wouldn't it be funny if it turns out that Coldkit was stronger than both of them combined. Though she had no idea of Dreamlight's existence, she bet the hell out of it, that the whole lot have more sense than these two.

Rookkit held her head up high and stay in the silence, only for this other...thing...to pass her and give her a weird look over the shoulder. What's he looking at? She narrowed her eyes, one amber the other blue. She didn't like that way he was looking at her, but she didn't care much for it at all. More because there was a grander distraction coming from the inner circle.

The she-cat turned back just in time to see Rainkit bat Moorkit in the back of the head. 'Well...that was kinda deserved.' Rookkit smiled on the inside and stared at her sibling with amusement. Rainkit...huh. She liked this one. 'She's...loud and weird, but actually kinda alright...I think.' At least she didn't pull the "mother will...mother won't" card. If it were up to Rookkit, all the noisy ones should go. Good thing Mother was kinder than that. The only remaining problem was...Rainkit had literally set off this screeching monster. As much as she would like the quiet peaceful story time that Rainkit suggested, this noise was making her mad.

The dusky gray kitten turned to Leechscar, her ear flatten and face dreading the ongoing noise, "Is it quieter outside?"

@forest - Coyotekit | @Estelle - Coldkit | @ollie - Orchidkit | @lark. - Mosskit | @ChaosBringer. - Moorkit | @Aolani - Racconkit @Undertaker - | Leechscar | @Rani - Rainkit

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹