Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Littlestream finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 04:25 PM
The world is big and ours...
by Bonsai
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 04:15 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Tallstar
Today 04:12 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by lark.
Today 03:54 PM

Old September 20th, 2024, 05:46 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: Silent Training Thread ! ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 7 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[51/100]
Purrks:
Ultimate Predator [Always Active]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw trailed closely behind Newtbelly, noticing how the ground became noticeably different. This was much nicer than the wet and muddy places they'd been, like the Darwater Mire. And it did seem like it wasn't visited frequently. Additionally, the scent of prey, or really any animals weren't as strong as the other places in the territory.

Silentpaw stayed quiet, hoping Newtbelly would get the idea he didn't have any questions.

{ @sleepyyjax }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Newtbelly
he/him | Agatha Kitty, Shadow Fiend | 17 moons

Silentpaw didn't appear to have any questions, so he moved on. Next up was the Saltmeadow Marsh, where the ground was much softer. Though there were less pines, the brush provided cover enough. "This is the RiverClan border, Saltmeadow Marsh." he paused, sniffng the air. "Their scent's strong after their return." He wrinkled his nose at it, "they've got that weird fishy tone in their scent. Pretty easy to identify." He rolled his shoulders looking about the area, "you'll find frogs and stuff round here. Maybe Newts. Mice and the like stay away from the marsh."
Old September 20th, 2024, 07:12 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please!
My Mood: Sad

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
[53/100]

Purrks:

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
He hoped he wouldn't have to be here often. Silentpaw almost physically recoiled at the powerful scent of fish and whatnot. How could anyone smell like that and be completely fine? RiverClan, probably.

The tabby tortoiseshell tom nodded once. Newts and frogs. Okay. He figured he would not have to be here often, after all, minus for patrols, of course. He didn't njoy newts or frogs all that much, despite being a ShadowClan cat.

Maybe you were destined for another Clan.

{ @sleepyyjax }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •
Dreamspirit is the current deputy of Alt SkyClan!

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆
Old September 20th, 2024, 09:09 AM

Quote:
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
[53/100]

Purrks:

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
He hoped he wouldn't have to be here often. Silentpaw almost physically recoiled at the powerful scent of fish and whatnot. How could anyone smell like that and be completely fine? RiverClan, probably.

The tabby tortoiseshell tom nodded once. Newts and frogs. Okay. He figured he would not have to be here often, after all, minus for patrols, of course. He didn't njoy newts or frogs all that much, despite being a ShadowClan cat.

Maybe you were destined for another Clan.

{ @sleepyyjax }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Newtbelly

Again, Silentpaw didn't appear to have any pressing questions, so he moved on. Now, they'd visit the whispering wetlands. WindClan. Sometimes regarded as soft, he'd heard they'd fought fiercely in the recent raid - defending their honour after the death of Fallownose. Willow trees grew all around, their age showing in each twist and bump. He was never sure what he thought of the willows - he much preferred ShadowClan's pines, but they were nice enough. "The Whispering Wetlands, our border with WindClan," he exclaimed pretty plainly. The wetlands were a mire, not too different from the marsh they'd just visited. "More of the same, frogs and that. Anything that likes the water." Again, there wasn't much to say about the border. He moved on to mark it.

"That's all there really is to this border. WindClan aren't too interesting, though, they're getting better at defending themselves."
"That's it for the territory. Let's take that prey back to camp."
Old September 23rd, 2024, 11:44 AM
Obsessed with Zane

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
[56/100]

Purrks:
Ultimate Predator [Permanently Active]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
So the trek around ShadowClan territory was over. Silentpaw must admit, he wasn't all too impressed with the landscapes and the conditions ShadowClan lived it. But this was his home. It is his home. And he refuses to leave it all for territory.

Silentpaw turned back to Newtbelly at the mention of prey. Right. The prey that they'd caught earlier. With a nod, he headed after his mentor, a strange feeling bubbling from inside... Possibly excitement... Maybe pride... Or was it just plain happiness?

He had caught prey, that's that.

{ @sleepyyjax }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆
Old September 24th, 2024, 03:31 PM

Newtbelly
header: @/daragca

A sharp pain awoke the warrior, wincing as he opened his eyes. That was right, his shoulder... It'd had a decent few days to heal now, and hadn't been giving him much grief, but he often found himself sleeping too hard on it. Trying to roll the pain out, he gave a small yawn. It was early, as usual. Dawn was beginning to break through, so he considered it late enough to get up. He began to skulk over to the apprentice's den - luckily, his limp had died down, and he could walk just how he normally did - he didn't find it easy to adapt to injury. He prodded the apprentice as usual - it was better than yelling and waking the whole den up - "morning Silentpaw," he paused a little, giving him time to wake up, "training again - the usual. Meet me by the exit once you're ready." With that, he sloped off.

@Starphobia

Last edited by sleepyyjax; September 24th, 2024 at 03:31 PM.
Old Today, 02:20 PM
Obsessed with Zane

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
He/Him | 7 Moons| + every 1st | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[60/100]

Purrks:
Ultimate Predator [Permanently Active] • Agatha Kitty

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw was yet again woken by Newtbelly. Not that he minded, of course. He couldn't say no to training, could he? He got to his paws, shaking his fur before padding out of the Apprentices' Den. He said to meet him by the exit, did he not?
Not having anything specific to do before training, Silentpaw started towards the camp exit, a light trot accompanying his steps.

{ @sleepyyjax }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

• • •

Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆

Last edited by Starphobia; Today at 02:20 PM.
Old Today, 03:49 PM

Quote:
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
He/Him | 7 Moons| + every 1st | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[60/100]

Purrks:
Ultimate Predator [Permanently Active] • Agatha Kitty

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw was yet again woken by Newtbelly. Not that he minded, of course. He couldn't say no to training, could he? He got to his paws, shaking his fur before padding out of the Apprentices' Den. He said to meet him by the exit, did he not?
Not having anything specific to do before training, Silentpaw started towards the camp exit, a light trot accompanying his steps.

{ @sleepyyjax }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Newtbelly
header: @/daragca

Silentpaw was out of his den quickly - this kid was pretty easy to train, huh? He'd seen some of the other ShadowClan apprentices, and was glad he'd been assigned one far less bothersome. "Alright. I was thinking we cover some stealth and hunting today?" he mewled as Silentpaw approached, then turned to exit. The thick scent of pine trees immersed them as he led Silentpaw to a space near the Evergreen grotto: a thick section of pine forest. Dark, and perfect for a first stealth lesson. Birds broke the quiet morning, resting high in the canopy, as did the wind as it softly blew through the branches above them. "This seems like a good spot," the tom came to a stop. "Let's start with stealth," he began, glancing at Silentpaw. The apprentice was a good hunter, so he didn't think this would be too hard for him, right? "It's similar to hunting. Stepping quietly, ensuring no cat can even feel the vibrations of your paws." He demonstrated, moving calmly under the trees, paws not making a sound, before perking back up. "You wanna give it a try?"