Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:11 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 11:10 PM
Sky Glade
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 11:03 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by finley !!
Today 11:01 PM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 10:56 PM

Old September 27th, 2024, 12:44 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Bone Crest Throne

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyyjax View Post
[different time than training event]

Bluebird
she/her - 15 moons
content notes: themes of grief

Morning. The she-cat felt herself awake, but didn't open her eyes. She simply buried her nose further under her skinny tail. No, not today. Today she'd stay here. Cosy in her nest, all day. What need was there, for going out? Then time passed, then some more, and some more. Her neck became still, her legs were going fuzzy from the weight... This wouldn't work, would it? Eyes opening, she saw that the light out there was already bright. Cats would be around. Everywhere. So that was it, she had to either be uncomfortable or surround herself with the whole of The Atari?? Were there really no good options here? She pressed her head into her nest, groaning. What even was this? It still didn't feel real. Every time she woke up, she was certain that she'd open her eyes to see her siblings around her, everyone getting up, ready to start the day. That they'd all be talking a little too loud for her liking, keeping her from a nice lie in... Now where were they? Dispersed across separate dens? In the den of a literal mountain lion?? Sure, Nyx was the crown now, but did that really mean moving the entire family out? Yes. She knew the answer was yes. As were the rules. And she was not one to break the rules of The Atari. So, her world split before her, and she simply had to watch it. She wished she could climb out of her own body, be apart from all this just for a while. Paws became restless. Her heart began to beat in what could be fury or fear, she had no idea. Just this burning feeling. This burning terrible feeling that meant she couldn't be here right now. With that, she stood up. Paws raced out of the den, then out of the camp.

She was running through the mountains. No clear destination, but her paws would guide her where they always did. She sniffed. What was this, tears coming back? A groan escaped her as she ran. Not once in her life had she ever felt like this. She'd felt a myriad of things, but this?? It were as though every possible bad thing had congealed into one. Was she too weak for this journey? Sure, maybe. But it's not like that often stopped her. Unless someone forced her to stop, she'd be at the Glimmerall. She could stay there, and she could sleep there. Just for a night....

[open ^^]

Altair
|| different from the training event ||
Altair’s eyes whipped up from the meager prey collection, where she had been grumbling about finding someone to head out for some hunting, to the fast movement cutting across home. Then before she reacted to a threat, she realized that it was merely one of the family’s own. Bluebird? Maybe? Blue petal? Altair wasn’t sure but she was sure that Bluebird shouldn’t running around alone outside of home. There are a thousand and one threats out there and it’s like she had a death wish. She was on her paws in the next second and shot after the other feline. “Bluebird!” The lithe form of Altair called out, was she heading to the glimmerall? Damn. If she entered that would take talking off the table as per traditions. They didn’t need to bring home sprits on top of everything else he family was dealing with.

Its dangerous to be out here alone!” Altair called out hoping to have the feline stop so that they didn’t raise any curious attention on themselves by whatever is lurking in the shadows. Not like you can talk at a normal level when chasing after someone. Altair tried to keep the annoyance off of her face but seriously, what was this cat thinking? Or was she at all?

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old September 27th, 2024, 01:15 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: Bone Crest Throne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Altair
|| different from the training event ||
Altair’s eyes whipped up from the meager prey collection, where she had been grumbling about finding someone to head out for some hunting, to the fast movement cutting across home. Then before she reacted to a threat, she realized that it was merely one of the family’s own. Bluebird? Maybe? Blue petal? Altair wasn’t sure but she was sure that Bluebird shouldn’t running around alone outside of home. There are a thousand and one threats out there and it’s like she had a death wish. She was on her paws in the next second and shot after the other feline. “Bluebird!” The lithe form of Altair called out, was she heading to the glimmerall? Damn. If she entered that would take talking off the table as per traditions. They didn’t need to bring home sprits on top of everything else he family was dealing with.

Its dangerous to be out here alone!” Altair called out hoping to have the feline stop so that they didn’t raise any curious attention on themselves by whatever is lurking in the shadows. Not like you can talk at a normal level when chasing after someone. Altair tried to keep the annoyance off of her face but seriously, what was this cat thinking? Or was she at all?

[diff time to training event]
Bluebird
she/her - 15 moons

She hadn't even made it far, barely exited, before she heard a voice call out to her. Was it worth turning round? Yes. She could get this cat off her tail, then she could keep moving. Paws skidded to a halt, and the Molly turned around, hissing under her breath. "What!?" she called, before realising who it was. Altair. Darn. Anyone else, she would have given them a piece of her mind, but this was Nyx's family, right? Saturn chose Nyx, and this was Nyx's family, so... So she couldn't be an ass. That, and she couldn't be going round yelling hat the crown's family, could she? Her own logic had finally been turned on her - by herself, that is.
She knew it was dangerous, sure, but she didn't really care. It wasn't like she had the skill to fight off any potential danger, but she couldn't let that confine her to camp. Tail waving behind her, she stared at the floor. She was acting like an initiate again, wasn't she? Oh, spirits. She bit her tongue, pausing for a moment as she thought of what to say. Still, she couldn't get pleasant words out of her mouth, nor could she say she'd come back to camp. "I'm just... Taking some time out. That's all." She mumbled, eventually gazing up, tear stained eyes rising to meet theirs. That should be enough... Right? The keeper blinked awkwardly, hoping for some kind of miraculous and impossible 'oh really! Okay have fun!'

Last edited by sleepyyjax; September 27th, 2024 at 01:16 PM.