Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Cat Breed...
Last post by paedyn
Today 12:12 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 12:12 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 12:11 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 12:10 PM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by fade
Today 12:08 PM

Old Today, 07:28 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: RiverClan Skyridge

-‘๑’- RIFTPAW | 7 MOONS | HE/HIM -‘๑’-
split half solid black, half brown tabby with icy blue eyes
header by @/dino.

✮ ⋆ ˚。

’Why is she whispering?’ Riftpaw didn’t understand why she suddenly lowered her voice or the look on her face when she talked about Ravenpaw. ”Sure, that’d be fun.” He replied with a shrug as he finally decided he could hold eye contact with Rainpaw. ”So…we’ll hang out again?” He asked, uncertainty flitting across his gaze. He briefly peered over Rainpaw to look at Ravenpaw and Brokenstream again. Without my brother?” He scowled a little bit.

( @Luna16 )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP; if you need him, mention me !

FORMERLY TANGHULUCAT

Last edited by korok; Today at 07:28 AM.
Old Today, 10:21 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Stormstar - RiverClan Leader

Even before her candidate had spoken her agreement, the Clan was in uproar - positive, thankfully - over Owls being selected as the new deputy. Stormstar couldn't help but grin. She was glad the Clan was as accepting as the choice as she had been picking it. Honestly, it had come down between her and Stags, but part of her knew that with Berries taking her place as the Clan's medicine cat, the old timer would likely have his focus watching and worrying over her. She'd still likely be bugging him here and there about things, though.

And then the cat of the hour. The RiverClan leader's grin spread wider at Owls initial response, then ducked her head in respect to her answer. "Grateful to have you on board, Owls. Make sure to see Berryshine after to check on that heart of yours," she joked lightly, tail swishing behind her jovially.

Her ears pick up a conversation happening between two apprentices however before she can quite continue onto the next part. Blue eyes slid over towards Riftpaw and Rainpaw. "Hey, chatter boxes," she called to the two, though her tone wasn't harsh - if anything, there was a light tease to it as she tilted her head with a raised brow and half-grin. She hoped nothing past that needed to be said as she watched them in silence for a moment, not wanting to embarrass the two anymore but

With that (hopefully) handled, the leader lifted her tail once more to quiet down the Clan. "With Owltalon movin' up to the Clan's deputy, we've got a few things shiftin' around in the Lionheart team." Both good news, and bad news with this. "Earlier, I spoke with Seabreeze in my den, 'n he decided that for now, it's best he steps down from the team." She cast the tom a look and a nod of gratitude, deciding on saying nothing more. She still held respect for him, after all, and it would be up to him what he wanted to share.

"That leaves a few spots open in the ranks." She'd originally had two cats in mind to help fill it out, but with the recent clearing debacle... "Rowanmane'll be one of your new Lionhearts, 'n Brokenstream - you'll be movin' up to Head Lionheart." She gave a nod to both cats. "You've both proved to be dependable 'n dedicated to the Clan, 'n I know with you both the team will progress in helpin' steer the Clan where it needs to go."

Both toms were good, strong warriors that she knew she could depend on. Stormstar was well aware that the promotion to Lionheart might come as a surprise to Rowanmane considering his presence in the leader's den, but she hoped that with this he would understand that she saw him as one of the more elite warriors in the Clan. Brokenstream had always been dependable ever since he'd joined the team, and the RiverClan leader knew she could count on him. Once any cheering or congratulations died down, Stormstar waved her tail once more for silence. "I've still got one or two spots on the team. If you want one of 'em, show me you got what it takes." A challenge poised to all warriors. Although she had her eye on a few cats, she was always open to seeing who surprised her.

"One more thing to square away, then I'll be gettin' to ceremonies - so for that I want Featherkit, Starrykit, Primrosekit, Stormkit, 'n Shorekit to start linin' up." Some of these kits were below the six moon age requirement, so Stormstar was quick to follow it up with, "I know some of you are four moons, 'n I wanna make sure it's clear that startin' your trainin' early is a privilage. You've each shown promise in bein' ready for this - but if it gets too much, or I see that you're not ready, 'Ve got not problem sendin' you back to the nursery until you're ready." Plus, it would give them something to focus on - most importantly, it would give Starrykit a chance to go outside camp and see where her sister was buried with Wisteriawren.

While she waited for the kits to line up for their ceremonies, Stormstar glanced over at the crowd. "On the way back from the Starcave, Berryshine let me know that she feels ready to take on an apprentice. She's earned her role as full medicine cat, so I don't see any reason' as to not follow her wishes." A glance towards Berries with a smile. "From this day forward, Cobwenfern will be your new medicine cat apprentice." Pride engulfed her heart as the leader fought to keep her paws still on the rock, gaze finding her former apprentice. She would be blind to not recognize this was everything the kid had worked for - now all she could hope was that she would make her proud.

"You'll be trainin' under Berryshine as her apprentice, 'n once she feels you're ready, you'll be made into a fully fledged RiverClan medicine cat." With that, Stormstar lifted her muzzle to the sky to begin the chant, her voice loud and filled with eagerness. "Cobwebfern! Cobwebfern! Cobwebfern!"

[ if your kit has been mentioned to come up, it is because they have met the requirements to become an apprentice! if you do not wish for them to become apprentices this meeting, feel free to have them let stormstar know, or not step up! she'll take that as a sign that they're not ready ]

@BEAR. @Dust @Dark @dino. @Vesper @vellichor @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @CloudlessEve @beau @idia @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @hal @noisless_decay @gs29513 @fade @Fae @Peril @Sklee @iliri @gayvinegar @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Rizo @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @Beaan @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @otter @wasp @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Silvershadow13 @Starii @SatoruSaki @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowy the Ghost @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paedyn @korok @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @{Victim} @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Phoenix @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @elio @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @Otoko @ollie @Concorde @Idiotic.Bean101 @oakcrane @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @FadingWhispers @nyme @fawn_ @Evenilolia. @Onion Sandwich @Crown_Sage @~Jade @Stitchedpatch @Nim @Golfer29 @HerbalTea @Redpool @twizzypaw @sunfirez @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @goodacacia @-darkXwolf17 @babysith @Crazyy_wildcard @Allison @puppet @weevil @Splitmoon @Sageflower0714 @Ready2Crash @Bugabaddie @!0P055UM! @SnackingShoelaces @geoblazer @WarriorGalaxy @Shanmo11

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old Today, 10:26 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw cheers "Brokenstream! Brokenstream!" "Rowanmane! Rowanmane!" And "Cobwebfern! Cobwebfern!"

Raccoonsun, Catfishwhisker, Beaverpaw, and Duskkit all cheer as well.

Duskkit finds Mr Stream even cooler now.

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old Today, 10:34 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

ROWANMANE

He listened as the leader spoke. Seab stepping down? He supposed the tom seemed more…different than normal. New Lionheart ranks he assumed then- he heard his name. His eyes widened. Sure, it wasn’t a huge deal, there were plenty of Lionhearts. Being one though…he was worthy. He was something, despite his injuries and all. He dipped his head in respect to StormStar. “Thank ya, I won’ let ya down.” and right then, he made a vow to himself. He’d do anything to protect this clan and serve them well.

BrokenStream! BrokenStream!” he chanted for the new Head Lionheart. Then the medicine cat apprentice. CobwebFern was a good choice he believed. “CobwebFern! CobwebFern!” he cheered.

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old Today, 10:38 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

Primrosepaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
124 / 100

´´Cobwebfern! Cobwebfern!´´ She yowled the new Medicine Cat Apprentice´s name.
Old Today, 10:54 AM
Lingering Stardust

Bump Policy: Weekends only, please!

Vixenflame || 25 moons || She/Her

StarClan's Kits!! Somebody pinch her!

Vixenflame was overwhelmed with joy. Not only did RiverClan get a new-named leader and full-named medicine cat, but they also got a deputy, a new lionheart positions (with room for more, and oh boy did that peak her interest), and a second medicine cat announcement?! All in ONE meeting?? Dusk- err, Stormstar was absolutely slaying this leadership thing, and Vixenflame was ready to slay under her command. She knew she'd be a good leader.

The red warrior could be seen reared on her hind legs among the crowd, cheering loudly the names of all the new well-deserved ranks. "WOOOOO! LETS GOOOO!"

The true secret of happiness
lies in taking a genuine interest
in all the details of daily life.

Old Today, 11:17 AM
Warrior forever:D

Bump Policy: 24 h :D
My Mood: In Love

Otterpaw joined. “Cobwebfern! Brokenstream! Rowanmane!” Otterpaw yowled. She was very happy for them. But Seabreeze stepping down? She shakes her head for clear up the thoughts. “What are going on in Riverclan? Everything is so… so… isn’t what I remember.”

Willowheart
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Look at my art shop!

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=88864
Old Today, 11:18 AM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Featherkit looked out from the nursery. She hadn't expected to be called, and she was a little surprised. She didn't really know why she had been called, as, she hadn't really been paying attention, but she had a thought that she was being made an apprentice. She quickly padded up in front of the Skyridge and sat down, waiting.

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old Today, 11:42 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Starrykit widened her blue eyes slightly as Stormstar made her name as the new kits for the new apprenticeships. She was full of grief... yet she'd made her an apprentice? Was this a way for her to see her deceased sister again? Would she be able to ask Starclan for this privilege, if she vowed her life to this clan?

The little kit nodded so slightly that only those who watched her from close noticed it, then rose to her pose and silently walked up to the line of kits in front of the new leader. She felt so, so hollow. And yet, now there was a spark of hope for the first time.

Now it was up to her.
@Rose

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has an open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old Today, 11:45 AM

Status: ★annoyingly obsessed with Hamilton, and those mildly historically inaccurate little queers
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Spooky

Shorekit
He/Him |~| Riverclan |~| 5 moons

Shorekit listened to the meeting, ears flicking at the uproar. He grinned at the enthusiasm of his clanmates. It was nice, seeing something so postive in the clan. Stormstar annouced Berryshine's new name, and her's as well. It had a nice ring to it. He purred. Suddenly his name, along with others, was asked to come forward. Shorekit blinked. Was he getting apprenticed? About time! (Not because ollie forgot to put in his ceremony request *sob*) He stepped forward,
eyes bright.