Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Cat Breed...
Last post by paedyn
Today 12:12 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 12:12 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 12:11 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 12:10 PM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by fade
Today 12:08 PM

Old Today, 10:18 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Stormstar - RiverClan Leader

With the meeting long over and the issue that Wavebreaker had brought up still fresh in her mind, Stormstar paced to the entrance of her den. Irritation already prickled under her fur in preparation for facing this cat, because what kind of mouse-brain would openly jeopardize other lives like that??

"Poppyburst! My den, now." Her voice was laced with frustration as she turned and stalked back into her den, wondering just how she wanted to go about this. The kid in question was already safe, but how the warrior had gone about it...

[ @paedyn ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old Today, 10:22 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

Poppyburst - RiverClan Warrior
The Collector
Chill of Death
Kitty Softpaws Tier 2

Forest-green hues hardening at the sound of Stormstar´s voice, Poppyburst´s whiskers twitched irritably. They way she had haved Starrykit must have been reported. A silent growl rolling in her throat, she made her way in. ´´Yes?´´

[ @taillow ]
Old Today, 12:12 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Stormstar - RiverClan Leader

After returning to her den from spending some time in the clearing, Stormstar had set to work tidying it up a bit. It was... very empty, but hopefully not for long as the leader had a few ideas in mind for what to do with the space. She did appreciate the soft dusting of sand on the bottom of the floor, and once again glanced towards the small opening that she had been working at little by little. Part of her wondered if it lead out towards Lionsbeach...

A voice interrupted her thinking and she lifted her head to see Stags. "Stags! Come on in," the leader purred as she turned to face the tom, dipping her head in greeting. "Yeah, 'course I got time. What's up?"

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; killer aptitude 3 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 53 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart was relieved to hear Stormstar sounding alright, though he simply nodded and ducked through the lichen and into the den. He took a glance around, noting the mostly-empty rock walls with a few scratches here or there and the sandy floor. A nice little serene and dark space, though it was a tad eerie when it wasn't used to any life yet. But he was sure Stormstar would make it her own space in no time.

The stark blue eyes of the battle-hardened tom then focused back on his leader, giving her a respectful dip of his head in greeting. Should he offer direct condolences for Fadingstar...? Ah, he was sure she'd heard enough already. Besides, she'd been aware of how loyal Stag was to any of his superiors, he presumed; it was clear the toll that the disappearance of her brother had taken on many of them. It went unsaid. He decided it'd be best to just let his actions speak for that part and continued firstly with what he'd come here for.

"Ah, I was just comin' to ask ya what y'might wanna do 'bout Daisypaw's trainin'. I was 'sposed to go over it with Fadin'star, but, well..." He cleared his throat; if the situation weren't heavy, it might've been a comical moment. "...Anyway, he mentioned somethin' 'bout her bein' this sort of new role. A Caretaker, I believe. Just wanted to see if y'still wanted to go with that, 'n if so... what trainin' might look like."

The senior warrior was more used to regular apprentice training and had already raised up two warriors (and Baneberry in the process). But Daisypaw, as much as he cared for the young cat, was a whole special case that was like dragging his paws into unfamiliar territory.

Oh, but he might as well congratulate Storm while he was here; he'd already had his moment with Berryshine, still feeling a proud glow in his chest after the meeting — and a rejuvenated faith in his Clan. It made his low, gruff voice soften ever so slightly when he spoke again. "Oh, and, ah... congratulations, Stormstar. On your name 'n the extra life from StarClan. You've more than earned all this. I'm... proud to call ya my leader now." And as awkward as he could be when saying more 'sentimental' things, he meant that; he had no doubt Stormstar would be just what RiverClan needed to reset after all this. He'd stood by the former deputy's side before, and he'd do it again now.

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
Request Healing | Medicine Den |(Temporary/Exile) Healing Den