Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Cat Breed...
Last post by paedyn
Today 12:12 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 12:12 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 12:11 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 12:10 PM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by fade
Today 12:08 PM

Old September 25th, 2024, 05:54 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Rosehawk - RiverClan Warrior
The Collector
Agatha Kitty
Chill of Death

Rosehawk let out a sigh of relief, glad to hear that Stormstar had been more understanding than she thought the RiverClan Leader would have. ´´I´ll take her out right now, I promise,´´ The dark-cream-and-white Wildrose Bengal RiverClanner mewed, her voice carrying a hint of determination. Rosehawk wanted to please Stormstar. Getting to her paws, she waved her tail in farewell.

The warrior was almost at the den entrance whenever she paused and looked back her leader with frosty blue hues. ´´I´ve been meaning to say congratulations,´´ Rosehawk purred warmly. ´´I just never got the chance, so....congratulations, Stormstar. You deserve the rank of leader.´´ In all honesty, Rosehawk couldn´t believe that Fadingstar had pulled a Larkwing - well, Larkstar, whenever the dilute tortie had led RiverClan.

She turned back. ´´There´s another thing..´´ Rosehawk paused, sitting back on her haunches and wrapping her tail around her paws. ´´I´m sorry about Fadingstar. Waterlily and the others - Flowerhunter, to be exact - were in the wrong whenever they pushed him like that,´´ The RiverClanner sighed softly. ´´And I don´t mean this in the wrong way, Stormstar, but I feel that Fadingstar should have put his paw down and stood his ground.´´

[ @taillow ]
Old September 25th, 2024, 06:24 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
The Collector
Agatha Kitty
Chill of Death

Rosehawk let out a sigh of relief, glad to hear that Stormstar had been more understanding than she thought the RiverClan Leader would have. ´´I´ll take her out right now, I promise,´´ The dark-cream-and-white Wildrose Bengal RiverClanner mewed, her voice carrying a hint of determination. Rosehawk wanted to please Stormstar. Getting to her paws, she waved her tail in farewell.

The warrior was almost at the den entrance whenever she paused and looked back her leader with frosty blue hues. ´´I´ve been meaning to say congratulations,´´ Rosehawk purred warmly. ´´I just never got the chance, so....congratulations, Stormstar. You deserve the rank of leader.´´ In all honesty, Rosehawk couldn´t believe that Fadingstar had pulled a Larkwing - well, Larkstar, whenever the dilute tortie had led RiverClan.

She turned back. ´´There´s another thing..´´ Rosehawk paused, sitting back on her haunches and wrapping her tail around her paws. ´´I´m sorry about Fadingstar. Waterlily and the others - Flowerhunter, to be exact - were in the wrong whenever they pushed him like that,´´ The RiverClanner sighed softly. ´´And I don´t mean this in the wrong way, Stormstar, but I feel that Fadingstar should have put his paw down and stood his ground.´´

[ @taillow ]

Stormstar - RiverClan Leader

Blinking in surprise at the congratulations, the gray-furred leader gave a grunt of gratitude, followed by a small grin. "Thank, 'ppreciate it." It still felt odd, the conflicting emotions of accepting praise from the Clan. On one side it was her dream, all she had ever wanted when she had first set paw on RiverClan's territory. But on the other... it reminded her of what her brother had turned into...

...So when Rosehawk tried to defend him, Stormstar's eyes grew dark. She was reminded of all the times she had to pick up his slack, all of the times she begged and pleaded with him to hear the other Clans out, only for him to snarl and dismiss her - but then turn right around and offer assistance to Twilightstar. She was reminded of how he wanted to use her as a shield against the Clan's negative opinions by forcing her to do punishments instead of him.

"That cat, whoever he was," she snapped suddenly, getting to her paws, "wasn't my brother. Flowerhunter 'n Waterlily were right to chase out that... that traitor. My brother, the cat I knew 'n joined the Clan with, died the second he ascended to leadership." Whipping around and stalking towards the back of her den, Stormstar called over her shoulder, "you can leave now," before going to inspect the small start of an opening at the back of her den.

She wouldn't remember her brother like that - couldn't. It hurt too much. Instead, the RiverClan leader would remember him as the tom who had found her all alone and took her under his wing. Who had taught her to hunt and fight. A good cat.

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old September 25th, 2024, 06:40 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

The Collector
Agatha Kitty
Chill of Death

Rosehawk´s ears lay flat against her head at Stormstar´s harsh tone. ´´I-I´m sorry,´´ The RiverClanner stuttered. ´´I-I didn´t mean it like that..´´ With her tail tucked between her legs, the warrior ducked through the entrance and out into the clearing.

[ @taillow ]
Old September 25th, 2024, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post

[ mind reader: activated ]

Another incident involving Goldfish and it had her ears flattening a bit. This was disheartening, since Stormstar did really like the other she-cat. But it seemed there had yet been another similar situation like with Redmire and Sedgeflake.

A kit escape?? Her ears shot up. How come no one had told her?? Even with the Clan being in the midst of chaos, these things were important! Unable to stop the displeased look from crossing her face at the news, the leader remained silent as Wavebreaker continued. A single ear twitched at the mention of Poppyburst, something to note for later. There was a small punch in her gut that told her there were parts of this that were a lie, but she couldn't pinpoint which one - though knew it had to do with Goldfish. She hoped... cats weren't just jumping on the bangwagon and blaming her, and stars did she hate the little white lies her Clanmates seemed to think they could get away with.

"First off," the leader stated, trying to sooth the bubbling anger she felt, "next time a kit is out of camp, someone better starsdamned tell me." No report on it. Nothing. Part of her was furious with Goldfish for not bringing it up when she called her into her den with Owls. "'M glad Starrykit is alright, though. 'M sure the grief from her sister's death is... difficult to comprehend at that age. Was thinkin' 'bout makin' her a 'paw at this meetin', but she might need more time to grieve 'n work through this than I thought..." Or maybe training would be a welcome distraction.

"Secondly, I've talked to Goldfish 'n Owltalon 'bout their rather harsh ways of discipline. Owls has always been a good Lionheart, 'n this was the first issue I'd heard with her. But Goldfish, with this bein' the second..." She sincerely hoped her talk with the Lionheart knocked some sense into her as she furrowed her brows in though. Poppyburst was another one she'd have to deal with, she couldn't have warriors putting others in danger like that. "'M hopin' to round the whole team up 'n make sure we don't have anymore of this rank-weight thrown around. Orders are to be followed, yes, but not under the circumstances of cats pullin' their rank over another - because they're orders 'n they're meant for the safety of the Clan."

Stormstar let out a long sigh and shook her head. "Thanks for comin' to me about this. I'll keep an eye on Goldfish, 'n if this behavior continues, I'll need to look for a new Lionheart to replace her." As much as it hurt, she couldn't have cats acting like how her brother used to, not her Lionhearts. She didn't want to do that with Goldfish, so she hoped the she-cat would truly take her words to heart.

[ mind reader was activated since a patrol was called here in the clearing! ]

Wavebreaker

|43 Moons|

With his eyes rooted to the earth Wavebreaker listened carefully to his leaders words. He didn't need to look up to know that Dusklion was restraining herself, the vocabulary she chose told him more than enough. His own brown tipped ears foiled back in shame as she insisted she should be notified of serious events like disappearing kits. He was just as guilty as anyone in that regard, had just assumed one of the others had told her by now. Particularly a member of the patrol that had rescued Starrykit. He shuffled his paws again, feeling unsatisfied with his own actions. I should have spoken up sooner.. an uninformed leader is an ineffective leader. The warrior did not allow himself to linger on his failure long, however much it bothered him. Dusklion was still speaking after all, and he needed to register the rest of her remarks.

As his newly minted leader moved on to the topic of Starrykit, Wavebreaker caught the pause in her words as she spoke about Elderkits death and the difficulty of overcoming the trauma of losing a sibling so young. He couldn't stop himself from breaking his stoic stance and peering up at the grey/black she-cat. It must be hard...to lead after something like that. Dusklion knows exactly what Starrykit must be going through. Wavbreaker swore he could see pain behind her blue eyes, but maybe that was just him projecting. He'd never had any brothers or sisters, but losing both his apprentices had been painful enough. At least I know what happened to Shrewpaw and Toutedheart.. Just thinking about how he would feel finding only traces of them made his blood boil. He couldn't stop a slight bristling of the fur on his back. He was grateful in that moment for his deep dark pelt. He didn't want his leader to mistake any of his signals to her.

As Dusklion mentioned the possibility of making Starrykit a paw hope floated to the surface, or rather his chest. He couldn't explain it, but he just felt connected to her destiny somehow. Even with Fawnpaws training going smoothly, Wavebreaker had always found solace in more work. He hoped the same might prove true for Starrykit. In that he could agree with his leaders line of thinking....And at least from a distance the snowy blue eyed kit seemed ready to fade away at any moment, the quicker she could have something to distract her the better. He waited until his leader had finished going through her plans for addressing issues with the lionheart's, even thanking him for his time.

"Sorry for not bringing this to your attention sooner, Dus-kl-ion...." The large tom tilted his head quizzically to the right suddenly very aware that he did not know how to address his new leader. "Um mam, what should I call you.?" Common sense told Wavebreaker that it should be Duskstar, but with different leadership their had always been a difference in approach. Pikestar used to be Snowleap before he took on his leader name.... Images of the tall dark furred leader entered and left his brain in a haze. It had only been 14 moons ago since he had last led RiverClan, but somehow that seemed a lifetime away.

@taillow

One more post from Wave will likely wrap this up. Also aghhhh how did I miss that post. I went through Blazzes post history and somehow missed that patrol thread. XD Guess Wave really just didn't hear it IC. Poor Wave, his creator has done him dirty lol.

"Only those who try, will become." Khimari Ronso
Old Yesterday, 02:26 AM
Stares (•-•)

Status: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

══════════════
Soaringpaw
Outsider. She/Her. 8 Moons
No purrks
[ @korok @taillow ]

══════════════
Sora- er..Soaringpaw? Soaring-paw? Now she was part of the two-word names.. Soaringpaw followed behind towards the clan’s camp. The scent was a lot more prominent there. The young cat’s gaze swept over the clearing as she followed Brokenstream, taking in the other cats going on about their day. For some reason, she felt like she stuck out like a sore paw. It’s not like anyone was staring at her or whispering about her. But she was just..she just had this feeling that she was an odd one among them. And it was..true. She did just come by a few minutes ago. But she..she’d blend in eventually, right?

At least, they reached what she assumed was the place the leader stays. Her blue eyes landed on the figure that Brokenstream nearly bumped into; which she can assume is this Duskstar. The leader of the clan. Her mind went slightly alarmed, Duskstar's narrowed eyes. She didn't say anything yet, but she stayed put where she is, refusing to let her vision avoid the other she just because she was alarmed of such a small expression. She almost wanted to give the lionheart a side-eyeing glance when he explained that she was this young apprentice-aged cat who wouldn't be able to take care of herself for long. Now's not the time. It was the reality that had hit her on the skull. Multiple times. In a short time-span.
Duskstar- uh...Storm..star..? Did she undergo a name change or something? Soaringpaw found it unlikely that someone with a higher ranking than most could forget their leader's name; and she didn't miss that 'now' at the end of the sentence. Which Soaringpaw figured it indicated.. "A..name change..?". She also gave Brokenstream a grin which means they were on good terms. It..makes sense. But that could technically also mean the leader isn't some sort of tyrant if she was willing to give the casual expression. Which is a good thing.

She says it's not easy to live in the clan, but it wasn't like Soaringpaw's life wasn't already hard to begin with "Clan cat or not, both have their own challenges and advantages. But I'm willing to work and earn a place in Riverclan" earn a place and make herself have a more significant life than currently. And learn things that her own parents were supposed to teach her but most likely didn't

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old Yesterday, 06:00 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

☾ Brokenstream | 26 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

A quizzical look took over the Lionheart’s face for a moment when Stormstar informed him of her name change but he quickly broke out into a purr. ”Stormstar, huh? Storms bring change and they are strong. It suits you.” He mewed with a friendly wink. Although he missed Fadingstar, he couldn’t help but agree his leadership needed some…tweaking. ”RiverClan will be proud to have a leader like you.” The tom dipped his head respectfully, turning his attention back to Sora as Stormstar spoke to her.

He nodded approvingly at Sora’s response, tail tip twitching as he awaited his new leader’s final decision.

( @taillow | @Minkuu )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP; if you need him, mention me !

FORMERLY TANGHULUCAT
Old Yesterday, 03:45 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Doh

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; killer aptitude 3 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 53 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

[ takes place after the current meeting, sometime after the main commotion settles down ]
Stagheart approached the mouth of the large cave, the entrance covered in lichen. He hesitated a moment; although it'd been a little while after the meeting, he still felt oddly intrusive for a moment. Dusk— Stormstar had been through so much, losing the cat that was her brother and then having to step up right away, leading the Clan through everything and staying strong for their sakes... his own question (as relevant as it was for him) felt almost laughable to bother her with right now.

But... his 'paw needed training. And Daisypaw was a rather... special case. He'd never gotten the chance to properly speak with Fadingstar about it before everything went down. Bracing himself, the stoic warrior cleared his throat, calling out into the cave.

"Ah... Stormstar?" His low, gruff tone rang out. "I've just got a quick question for ya, if y'ain't busy... nothin' urgent," he added; he wasn't nervous at all (that wasn't his style), just cautious. Stag wasn't exactly the best on handling emotions, so if his leader just needed a moment alone after all that had happened, he'd gladly respect it. Problem was that he just didn't know if that was the case or not. But he also knew assuming too much or too little was an easy way to get his ears proverbially swatted because Stormstar was a lot stronger than many cats gave her credit for — he'd seen that from the get-go, even though she'd been an outsider.

Heh... the irony of that didn't leave him. The capable cats now in their leader and full medicine cat positions were both she-cats that weren't RiverClan by blood or heritage, brought in as young cats — and yet here they were, loyally devoted and leading it better than a lot of blood-RiverClanners probably could've. It gave him an odd sort of pride for them, and a sense of humility for the rest.

He stood there and waited a few moments, not daring to breach the lichen barrier until he heard his new leader's call.

[ @taillow - about daisy's training like we talked about! not urgent so take your time if needed ]

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
Request Healing | Medicine Den |(Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Last edited by squidz; Yesterday at 03:46 PM.
Old Today, 10:15 AM
that's very noice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quietheart View Post

Wavebreaker

|43 Moons|

With his eyes rooted to the earth Wavebreaker listened carefully to his leaders words. He didn't need to look up to know that Dusklion was restraining herself, the vocabulary she chose told him more than enough. His own brown tipped ears foiled back in shame as she insisted she should be notified of serious events like disappearing kits. He was just as guilty as anyone in that regard, had just assumed one of the others had told her by now. Particularly a member of the patrol that had rescued Starrykit. He shuffled his paws again, feeling unsatisfied with his own actions. I should have spoken up sooner.. an uninformed leader is an ineffective leader. The warrior did not allow himself to linger on his failure long, however much it bothered him. Dusklion was still speaking after all, and he needed to register the rest of her remarks.

As his newly minted leader moved on to the topic of Starrykit, Wavebreaker caught the pause in her words as she spoke about Elderkits death and the difficulty of overcoming the trauma of losing a sibling so young. He couldn't stop himself from breaking his stoic stance and peering up at the grey/black she-cat. It must be hard...to lead after something like that. Dusklion knows exactly what Starrykit must be going through. Wavbreaker swore he could see pain behind her blue eyes, but maybe that was just him projecting. He'd never had any brothers or sisters, but losing both his apprentices had been painful enough. At least I know what happened to Shrewpaw and Toutedheart.. Just thinking about how he would feel finding only traces of them made his blood boil. He couldn't stop a slight bristling of the fur on his back. He was grateful in that moment for his deep dark pelt. He didn't want his leader to mistake any of his signals to her.

As Dusklion mentioned the possibility of making Starrykit a paw hope floated to the surface, or rather his chest. He couldn't explain it, but he just felt connected to her destiny somehow. Even with Fawnpaws training going smoothly, Wavebreaker had always found solace in more work. He hoped the same might prove true for Starrykit. In that he could agree with his leaders line of thinking....And at least from a distance the snowy blue eyed kit seemed ready to fade away at any moment, the quicker she could have something to distract her the better. He waited until his leader had finished going through her plans for addressing issues with the lionheart's, even thanking him for his time.

"Sorry for not bringing this to your attention sooner, Dus-kl-ion...." The large tom tilted his head quizzically to the right suddenly very aware that he did not know how to address his new leader. "Um mam, what should I call you.?" Common sense told Wavebreaker that it should be Duskstar, but with different leadership their had always been a difference in approach. Pikestar used to be Snowleap before he took on his leader name.... Images of the tall dark furred leader entered and left his brain in a haze. It had only been 14 moons ago since he had last led RiverClan, but somehow that seemed a lifetime away.

@taillow

One more post from Wave will likely wrap this up. Also aghhhh how did I miss that post. I went through Blazzes post history and somehow missed that patrol thread. XD Guess Wave really just didn't hear it IC. Poor Wave, his creator has done him dirty lol.

A single ear flick was given to the question of what she wanted to be called, and she had to force her fur to not bristle at the mention of Snowleap. Hopefully a leader name was the only thing that she would ever had inc common with the mouse-hearted former leader... "'Ve got my leader name already - just came back from the Starcave," she mused, whiskers twitching briefly. "'S not Duskstar - StarClan figured it was time for a change 'n renamed me Stormstar." Each time she said it, it felt more and more smoother rolling off the tongue.

that's very noice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minkuu View Post
══════════════
Soaringpaw
Outsider. She/Her. 8 Moons
No purrks
[ @korok @taillow ]

══════════════
Sora- er..Soaringpaw? Soaring-paw? Now she was part of the two-word names.. Soaringpaw followed behind towards the clan’s camp. The scent was a lot more prominent there. The young cat’s gaze swept over the clearing as she followed Brokenstream, taking in the other cats going on about their day. For some reason, she felt like she stuck out like a sore paw. It’s not like anyone was staring at her or whispering about her. But she was just..she just had this feeling that she was an odd one among them. And it was..true. She did just come by a few minutes ago. But she..she’d blend in eventually, right?

At least, they reached what she assumed was the place the leader stays. Her blue eyes landed on the figure that Brokenstream nearly bumped into; which she can assume is this Duskstar. The leader of the clan. Her mind went slightly alarmed, Duskstar's narrowed eyes. She didn't say anything yet, but she stayed put where she is, refusing to let her vision avoid the other she just because she was alarmed of such a small expression. She almost wanted to give the lionheart a side-eyeing glance when he explained that she was this young apprentice-aged cat who wouldn't be able to take care of herself for long. Now's not the time. It was the reality that had hit her on the skull. Multiple times. In a short time-span.
Duskstar- uh...Storm..star..? Did she undergo a name change or something? Soaringpaw found it unlikely that someone with a higher ranking than most could forget their leader's name; and she didn't miss that 'now' at the end of the sentence. Which Soaringpaw figured it indicated.. "A..name change..?". She also gave Brokenstream a grin which means they were on good terms. It..makes sense. But that could technically also mean the leader isn't some sort of tyrant if she was willing to give the casual expression. Which is a good thing.

She says it's not easy to live in the clan, but it wasn't like Soaringpaw's life wasn't already hard to begin with "Clan cat or not, both have their own challenges and advantages. But I'm willing to work and earn a place in Riverclan" earn a place and make herself have a more significant life than currently. And learn things that her own parents were supposed to teach her but most likely didn't
Quote:
Originally Posted by korok View Post

☾ Brokenstream | 26 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

A quizzical look took over the Lionheart’s face for a moment when Stormstar informed him of her name change but he quickly broke out into a purr. ”Stormstar, huh? Storms bring change and they are strong. It suits you.” He mewed with a friendly wink. Although he missed Fadingstar, he couldn’t help but agree his leadership needed some…tweaking. ”RiverClan will be proud to have a leader like you.” The tom dipped his head respectfully, turning his attention back to Sora as Stormstar spoke to her.

He nodded approvingly at Sora’s response, tail tip twitching as he awaited his new leader’s final decision.

( @taillow | @Minkuu )

Studying the outsider silently as she answered her question - short and simple, but Stormstar didn't mind that much - the RiverClan leader recalled the days of her first being brought to the leader's den and being told she was accepted into the Clan. Words and actions were two different things, however... "...Alright. You'll need to put your paws where those words are though. 'Pprentices in this Clan train hard 'n are dedicated to becomin' warriors. I wanna see that same grit from you, not just hear about it."

With a nod to Brokenstream and Soar, she stifled another yawn. "You'll be known as Soarin'paw until you finish your training. Brokenstream, since you brought her in you can be her mentor - I'll announce her joinin' at the Clan meetin'. Make sure she's shown the territory first, then the borders, 'n get swimmin' at the top of the list to learn." Shifting her gaze back to the newly named Soaringpaw, Stormstar grinned. "You're gonna need to learn how to swim if you wanna truly be RiverClan."

that's very noice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post
— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; killer aptitude 3 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 53 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

[ takes place after the current meeting, sometime after the main commotion settles down ]
Stagheart approached the mouth of the large cave, the entrance covered in lichen. He hesitated a moment; although it'd been a little while after the meeting, he still felt oddly intrusive for a moment. Dusk— Stormstar had been through so much, losing the cat that was her brother and then having to step up right away, leading the Clan through everything and staying strong for their sakes... his own question (as relevant as it was for him) felt almost laughable to bother her with right now.

But... his 'paw needed training. And Daisypaw was a rather... special case. He'd never gotten the chance to properly speak with Fadingstar about it before everything went down. Bracing himself, the stoic warrior cleared his throat, calling out into the cave.

"Ah... Stormstar?" His low, gruff tone rang out. "I've just got a quick question for ya, if y'ain't busy... nothin' urgent," he added; he wasn't nervous at all (that wasn't his style), just cautious. Stag wasn't exactly the best on handling emotions, so if his leader just needed a moment alone after all that had happened, he'd gladly respect it. Problem was that he just didn't know if that was the case or not. But he also knew assuming too much or too little was an easy way to get his ears proverbially swatted because Stormstar was a lot stronger than many cats gave her credit for — he'd seen that from the get-go, even though she'd been an outsider.

Heh... the irony of that didn't leave him. The capable cats now in their leader and full medicine cat positions were both she-cats that weren't RiverClan by blood or heritage, brought in as young cats — and yet here they were, loyally devoted and leading it better than a lot of blood-RiverClanners probably could've. It gave him an odd sort of pride for them, and a sense of humility for the rest.

He stood there and waited a few moments, not daring to breach the lichen barrier until he heard his new leader's call.

[ @taillow - about daisy's training like we talked about! not urgent so take your time if needed ]

After returning to her den from spending some time in the clearing, Stormstar had set to work tidying it up a bit. It was... very empty, but hopefully not for long as the leader had a few ideas in mind for what to do with the space. She did appreciate the soft dusting of sand on the bottom of the floor, and once again glanced towards the small opening that she had been working at little by little. Part of her wondered if it lead out towards Lionsbeach...

A voice interrupted her thinking and she lifted her head to see Stags. "Stags! Come on in," the leader purred as she turned to face the tom, dipping her head in greeting. "Yeah, 'course I got time. What's up?"