Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Splitmoon's Characters
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 05:12 AM
ashfur gif
Last post by sushangsuan
Today 05:09 AM
Favourite Criminal...
Last post by sushangsuan
Today 04:59 AM
Give The Character Above A...
Last post by sushangsuan
Today 04:58 AM
Another Person Saying Hello
by Quest
Last post by sushangsuan
Today 04:55 AM

Old Yesterday, 05:54 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den (Temporary)

Waterlily
Riverclan Elder | She/Her | 134 Moons

Berrypaws worry over the old lady's temper was fair given all she'd just seen of the elder straight driving a titled leader out of camp with just words, however it was kind of amusing. After all it only just proved that Berrypaw had never personally interacted with Waterlily before.

Because as soon as the apprentice padded into the elders den? Her tone changed.
"Sorry to yowl darling take your time I know youre busy what with the mess out there. I just know if Im not loud those fools will forget Im in here like I already died or something. I swear, no care for their elderly sometimes."
Yep, the mean old woman was a sucker for the kids, though that was fair given that outside of kin elders were really only visited by kits looking for socializing and apprentices to care for them, but it was a boon for Berrypaw who faced no issues as Waterlily reached out to drink the water and eat the herbs. Aaaaaand then go back for more water as she did in fact find the taste horrible.

"Its fine if the store is low but my joints are killing me too at the moment, too much walking and that shove, ugh my shoulder. Anything to be done for that? Oh and if you could snag an apprentice to cut up and prepare a mouse for me Im not hungry (never am nowadays, let me tell you kid enjoy you appetite as it will die when youre old) but I havent eaten today."
It didnt have to be a mouse really, but the elder knew should wouldnt be able to choke down more food then that and plus, even plucked like she needed them to be a bird had too many little bones.

"Im sorry youre having to go through this by the way darling. Ive seen it time and time again, a medicine cat fails and their apprentice is left too young in the role with too many burdens and not enough support. I know you probably want to help your clan but Ive seen countless apprentices fall under these circumstances," Snakepaw later heart, Fawnpaw later light, Stonepaw, Tansypaw... There were more but those were recent at least. "So please just make sure you arent hurting yourself doing this. Ask for help and breaks when needed and if you ever need advice Im here, Im not the kindest cat but Ive got wisdom of the ages with my advanced years."

Though... Waterlily worried her help wouldnt be enough as Berrypaw was already showing signs of mental strain.

@squidz

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; Yesterday at 05:55 PM.
Old Today, 02:49 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den (Temporary)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

RowanMane
Male | 40 Moons | Posts: 98
large midnight charcoal agouti tabby tom with bright blue eyes, many scars, messy medium-length fur, underbite
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Rose (so sorry for the spiral he’s about to go through. Also, by some miracle could she actually manage to support him back home and could you get the next post here you could still respond to this one and separately get to Berries, whatever you’d like! ^^)

His brain was in a fizzy but then…something broke through. Maybe it was the urgency in her voice…maybe it was simply a miracle. Whatever it was, his eyes slightly opened. Hardly so, but enough. “Hmph Wis-wis’y- ‘m okayyy…don’ worry…js’ put m’ down…” most of his speech was mumbling. Incoherent mumbling. The next thing the sleepy tom observed was his nice, neat puddle of look. Then on Wistys pelt…why did he feel guilty for that? Well- “don’…wanna stain yer’ fur—i’s neater than minee…” and there the warrior went, thinking out loud. He was most definitely delirious at this point, staying awake…hanging on by a thread.

Jus’…suppor’…me…till we get back t’…” it took him a minute to figure out where they’d return too. The mountains? No no, they weren’t on those anymore. And he fought dogs…not lions. Dogs definitely weren’t on mountains…were they? Maybe…he’d find out some other time. Not back to home-home camp either. That was gone…they didn’t go there anymore. Next was the two-leg den (finally). Yes- yes that’s where they’d return too. To Misty- no…no she wasn’t the medicine cat anymore. Just Berries. “T’ BerryPaw…” he concluded his sentence at last. For some reason his sleepiness sent him back in time. He just offered the poor Wendy Bird a sheepish, lopsided smile as an apology. He could tell he wasn’t right.

[ Takes place AFTER the dog fight -> BEFORE the camp move. Would have replied to this earlier but :c computer restarted equals I lost all my open tabs and didn’t know what pending replies I had to do ]

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

She was entirely petrified. Rowanmane was not in a good state. At all. And that scared Wisteriawren beyond reason. Once the bulky tom had passed out, getting him to where he wanted to go — Berrypaw, was the most strenuous activity she’d ever done. It was sheer terror that pushed her through it, each step almost making her buckle as she supported Rowanmane’s weight back to the abandoned twoleg nest.

His words swam in her mind, both bewildering her and scaring her at the same time. The former, because he hadn’t wanted to mess up… her neat fur? And the latter because he needed her to support him. Like hello, she was one of the weakest cats in RiverClan — he probably was aware of this — and still… still… he trusted her that much? Yeah, Wisteriawren was really going through all the emotions in those moments as she struggled along, half dragging Rowanmane, half carrying him. Miraculously. This idiotic, stubborn, irrationally pretty tom was no kit to carry.

By the time Wisteriawren got them to Berrypaw’s makeshift Medicine Den, she just ended up collapsing on the ground. At least Rowanmane’s fall had been slightly, half-softened by herself… right? “Berrypaw—“ she rasped out after regaining her breath, chest heaving with each pant. The classic tabby wriggled out from under the not-quite conscious tom. “Rowanmane got injured. Dogs. New camp. Don’t know where.” She finished speaking, but didn’t move too far away. Just a couple steps, worried blue eyes stuck on the warrior. All she felt was helpless. Helpless to stop anything inevitable.

[ @squidz - Berrypaw ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.