Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Rivercloud everything...
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 06:25 AM
Windswept Plains
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 06:23 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 06:10 AM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 06:01 AM
LF Echopaw battle trainer
Last post by RavensCall
Today 05:57 AM

Old September 25th, 2024, 01:19 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: "Herb Time!" [apprentice & kit event!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake. View Post

Softkit
Longhaired; Soft fur; Cream-colored pelt with darker cream splotches; Brown eyes
She/her || 3 moons || RiverClan

---
Softkit sat down with a plop and a huff. She was still outraged that she had to be carried here -- by a furless warrior, no less! -- and began inspecting her fur. There were plenty (in reality only a few) of grass and general ickiness in her fur from the hike. UGH. She began carefully untangling burrs and smoothing out spots that stuck up. This was going to take forever! Especially since she had the best longest fur in the world! Stupid... What was the warrior's name? Cave something? She didn't care. Stupid Cave something! She just wished she could've stayed in the twoleg den. That had been much better. But noooooo. They had to come here. And here was just a hollow with barely built dens! Ugh! Suddenly a call cut through the clearing, and her head popped up, pausing her wash. It was only natural, as she was much too important to be left out of anything, when she saw the speaker-- Cave something! Nope! She returned to her grooming. She would not participate in whatever Cave was saying. After Cavesomething's crimes, she couldn't! That was, until, she saw a familiar pelt much like her own. Duskkit! What was her sister doing?? Everybody knew Cavesomething couldn't be trusted! Softkit got up and trotted over to her sibling. "Duskkit!" She hissed, "What are you doing??" She demanded, gesturing over to the gathering crowd with her tail.
---

art by @/babysith
Duskkit-She/Her
3 Moons

----------------------

Duskkit heard her sister, and what was in her sister's voice seemed to be annoyance.
She could guess why, but Dusk didn't think it had been that big of a deal.

"Herb stuff." She replied rather bluntly "Also, Mr Stream is here. And he's cool. So, that means this must be cool."
Yup, that logic makes perfect sense in Duskkit's mind.

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)

Last edited by Idiotic.Bean101; September 25th, 2024 at 01:20 PM.
Old September 25th, 2024, 06:29 PM

Bump Policy: whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

SongkitRiverClan3 moonsshe/her
[ no purrks ]
Songkit peeked out from the nursery. One of the warriors spoke of some kind of herb-finding game. Honestly, Songkit thought it sounded boring, but after seeing a few other kids and some apprentices join, she padded up to the group.

( open )

Last edited by weevil; September 25th, 2024 at 06:29 PM.
Old Yesterday, 12:35 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Starrykit
Riverclan | 4 moons
Mind Reader

Little Starrykit scampered out of the nursery, but stayed close to the walls of camp. She was curious about the plants with names-she-didn't-know, particularly because she always hidd under one of them. Especially those with thorns.

She sat down, then crouched like a load with her small paws tu ked under her chest. The weather was quite pleasant, and she hoped to see Wisteriawren somewhere amongst the crowd. Maybe she would help her with this game? But in truth, the thing she needed most was company.

She felt very lonely.

Close ( @Rose viewing purpose)

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has an open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old Yesterday, 08:14 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days

-‘๑’- RIFTPAW | 7 MOONS | HE/HIM -‘๑’-
split half solid black, half brown tabby with icy blue eyes
header by @/dino.

✮ ⋆ ˚。

Riftpaw padded up and plopped right down next to Rainpaw. "'Sup." He mewed curtly, wrapping his tail neatly around his paws.

( @Luna16 - heheh )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP; if you need him, mention me !

FORMERLY TANGHULUCAT
Old Yesterday, 09:26 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Rainpaw blinked as a familiar presence sat next to her, brightening when she saw it was Riftpaw. “Hello!” She purred in greeting. “You’re interested in herbs too?”

[ @korok - Riftpaw - fufufufu]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM

header by @/dino.

✮ ⋆ ˚。

The half & half tom glanced sideways at Rainpaw, clearly trying to appear cool-headed. "I'm interested in what you're interested in." He replied with a shrug. Inwardly, he felt a tug in his chest when he saw her join the large group. It tugged him all the way over to the spot right next to her. Because this is how they would become better friends, of course! Yup- by spending time together. With other Clanmates, of course! 'Yup, haha...' He twitched his ears in annoyance at himself. What on earth was wrong with him? He didn't know, but he did know he wanted to get to know his denmate more.

( @Luna16 )

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP; if you need him, mention me !

FORMERLY TANGHULUCAT
Old Yesterday, 10:34 PM

Rainpaw tilted her head slightly, not sure what he meant by that. Oh! Maybe he means we share more common interests? That made sense! She smiled and nodded. “It’ll be fun to do this together!” She meowed, angling an ear towards Berryshine and Brokenstream. “Do you know any of the herbs yet? I think everycat knows cobwebs though, so that one doesn’t count.” She added the last part with a small laugh.

[ @korok - Riftpaw! Poor little baby!]

Shop
Old Yesterday, 10:45 PM

header by @/dino.

✮ ⋆ ˚。

StarClan, his ears were hot the second she smiled at him. He almost didn’t hear her question. ”Er…no” He responded after a moment of hesitation, taking note of her (what he deemed as) interest to Brokenstream. He groaned inwardly. ’Not Rainpaw too!’ Brokenstream was like an older brother to him but…shouldn’t they want to hang out with a cat their own age? ’Like me?’

Shaking his head, he still avoided Rainpaw’s gaze as he stared straight ahead. ”You?” Back to the one wording already.

( @Luna16 )

FORMERLY TANGHULUCAT

Last edited by korok; Yesterday at 10:45 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:18 PM

Rainpaw tilted her head curiously, whiskers twitching thoughtfully. Riftpaw didn’t think that she was here for Brokenstream did he? Ravenpaw is practically obsessed with him. So I’d understand that. Well, time to do some damage control. Even though Ravenpaw was technically the older, stronger, and more social twin, Rainpaw often had to act like the more emotionally mature one. So she was used to having to bring Raven back from the brink, she recognized some of the same irritated twitches in Riftpaw.

She smiled warmly at him, sitting a little closer. “You know, Berryshine is a friend of mine.” She meowed, her voice hushed as if it were a secret. “When I was younger, I took herbs from the medicine den to give to Cloudsong. He was complaining of aches a lot, and I felt really bad for him. So I just grabbed them without thinking.” She kneaded the ground with her paws as she relayed the story, feeling slightly embarrassed by it. Especially since Riftpaw thought she was smart. “I got in trouble obviously. And I felt so bad! I kept looking for opportunities to make things up to Berryshine. And I saw how kind and thoughtful she was. So one day I asked her to be friends.” She paused her story to look at Riftpaw. “Like you did with me, during that meeting.”

She felt less embarrassed now, still smiling warmly at Riftpaw. She knew he’d understand asking somecat to be your friend out of the blue like that. She told him this story because she wanted him to understand something. “Getting to spend some time with Berryshine will be fun…but I’m really excited to get to share this experience with you!” She purred. She hadn’t answered his question yet, but she felt like…maybe this was his actual question in a way? With that matter settled, she leaned back. “I helped gather cobwebs for an herb patrol once. But I’m afraid that’s all the exposure I’ve had so far.” She said with a nervous laugh. “And like I said, that doesn’t count. But I’m sure I’ll learn a lot more of them now!” She purred.

“It’ll be fun! Right?”

[ @korok - Riftpaw]

Shop