Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Themes and Text Colors: a...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 02:18 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Rose
Today 02:17 AM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Rani
Today 01:43 AM
Splitmoon's Characters
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 01:17 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 01:12 AM

Old Yesterday, 08:55 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Smothered in its cradle [CLANWIDE EVENT]

Scorpionsight-She/Her
26 Moons

---------------------

Oh, okay, she was going with Crowtooth.
That's fine, he's just the deputy and stuff.
And Hawkfur is a fury.

Wow, she is very small in this group, huh.

Scorpionsight heads over.

@Mica - @Rani

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old Yesterday, 09:05 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
Directions! The medicine cat was in a state of panic at the reveal that the heat had brought on fire- would it be like the fire before? The one that Crowtooth had to build the Warren for? The one that had Miss Lightningstorm separated from her mentor? The one that forced Windclan’s out of their old camp… the blond was called over to Miss Lightningstorm for something. And he was quick to bound over and stop in front of her in wait. Volunteers? He didn’t know what was quite planned for him but he would try his absolute best!

Here Miss Lightningstorm
[ @Alchemist Kitsune - Lightningstorm | @Moonraven - Dustbunny ]]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Yesterday, 09:28 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Lichenpaw
~<>~
18 moons || she/her || WindClan apprentice || honed skill [INACTIVE]
scrawny calico with one blind eye; blue eyes

Crowtooth's trust in her was almost more than she could stand. It was something of an honor to be given a responsibility most skilled warriors might shy away from, but she was up to the challenge. She's quick, she's agile, and by StarClan she's got the bravery and tenacity to spare. His warning not to get hurt, not to fail, is not something the senior apprentice is taking lightly. She's proving her place among WindClan's warriors with this even if no one realizes.

She gathers, ready to set out for the falls, expression perhaps more grim than usual, but her shoulders are set and she's ready. This will not be something she fails at, the whole of WindClan depends on it.

[ @Rani || @Desert Rain Frog || @gs29513 ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old Yesterday, 11:09 PM
VNP (≠VIP)

Bump Policy: Anytime :)
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Leopardsong frowned softly as Strawberrykit arrived and quickly began ordering her kin around. She sounded like the responsible type as she swiftly diverted Jaggedkit's attention to their siblings. The she-cat sighed to herself supposing that she should be happy that the kits were all watching out for each other. They must be only used to listening to Firestorm, which after dealing with Littlekit, Leopardsong was starting to wonder if that was a problem.

Anyways, she got up and checked on Freezekit, although nearly bumped into Ashkit as he showed up asking for something to do. "Honestly, I need help keeping an eye on the kits." She swore she could hear Twilightstar's kits duking it out with each other again. Twilightstar's kits were little menaces compared to Leopardsong's sweet bunch. She feared the chaos they caused once they were up and moving. "Ashkit, if you don't mind keeping an eye on Cedarkit and Jaggedkit, I don't need a kitten fight." It was one thing if they were just playing, fighting might lead to accident injuries and until Firestorm showed up to tell her brood to behave, Leopardsong was on prevention duty.

So many kits and it appeared the queens had seemed more interested in watching over only their group of kits. "I can help if you need an extra pair of eyes." Dreamlight's dry sarcasm washed over the queen as the blind she-cat padded over. Leopardsong offered her an unseen smile and directed her to the kits inside the den.

"You can help Cottonkit mind your siblings. They are not pleased about not being fed and seem to be taking it out on each other. I would feed them but I'm a bit busy. Try laying with them and licking, they might settle." Leopardsong advised. Dreamlight wasn't comfortable with the idea, but padded into the nursery to assist, mindful of the kits under paw.
@TheRedWyvern [Ashkit]
Ashkit nodded thrice, once for each suggestion. “Siblings? What do you— oh” he said after realising she meant the other cats raised by the queen. “Sure, I’ll try to do that.” he said with a smile. Ashkit was happy to do anything that could help reduce the queens pressure. Ashkit turned around and searched for the kits, his ‘siblings’ — Ashkit wasn’t sure he wanted to use this term for perfectly unknown kits — and went towards them.

{ @/Moonraven - Leopardsong - What are the usernames of the owner of the kits? }

URGENT: IN NEED OF A HEADER

Last edited by TheRedWyvern; Yesterday at 11:16 PM.