Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Splitmoon's Characters
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 12:19 AM
New Beginnings
by Beaan
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:38 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Luna16
Yesterday 11:37 PM
The night they were...
Last post by Splitmoon
Yesterday 11:26 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Silvershadow13
Yesterday 11:20 PM

Old September 25th, 2024, 01:55 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by forest View Post

FOGGYMASK
HE/HIM | PURRKS: MIND READER, SHADOW FIEND, KITTY SOFTPAWS T1 | DEMIROMANTIC | 30 MOONS
Ok. He'd practiced this. But what if you fail? What if she doesn't listen? The voice that sounded so much like his father whispered in his mind. He told it to go away, he didn't want any part of his father with him.

"I don't think Shrewstep should stay an Enforcer. He hasn't been active around the Clan, I almost never see him around. Plus, I don't think that he takes his duty seriously. Besides what I already said, he doesn't seem serious enough as a personality trait. Being goofy and whatnot is ok as a warrior, but for a position as important as being an Enforcer, you need to be as serious as you can get." he said, his voice staying stable and cool as he said it. Emotionless, but in a good way.

Ok. The next part was why he'd be better than Shrewstep. You got this. This voice was calming, and soothing, unlike his father's disappointed and angry voice. This one belonged to his mother.

"I could do so much better than him. I've worked hard as a warrior, and I've taken it upon myself to train two apprentices. I've caught a murderer. What has Shrewstep done? From what I can tell, nothing." Foggymask made sure his voice had a little bit of force, a little bit of persuasion.

"Also, your kits look like they'll be good warriors when they grow up. With that many of them, you'll probably need to get a kitsitter." the lynx point said, adding a bit of a humorous tone onto it. That was the strangest way to compliment the leader's kits. But he'd roll with it.

[ @Undertaker - Dawnstar (also i talked with gs, here is the conversation i you want to read it lmao) ]
Interesting, another challenge for the Enforcer rank. Outside of the low activity, Dawnstar didn't count any of Foggymask's arguments against keeping Shrewstep as valid. Truthfully, she knew it was only a matter of time before Shrewstep fell like Darkfall. She was expecting him to get booted not challenged though. Foggymask's has never caught Dawnstar's interest, and his reputation was lackluster. Several warriors had more than one apprentice and that dumbass he brought in was more like a whining baby than a murderer.

Still, it wasn't like she wanted to keep Shrewstep. She didn't mind giving Froggymask a chance to prove himself for all to see. Plus free entertainment. His comment about her kits perked her ears but didn't sway her judgment, cats sweet-talk her all the time to get their way. She was aware of how great her kits would be as they grew, hearing it was nice, however. "They're quite rambunctious, they'd most likely chase off or bite whoever I chose." Dawnstar accepted that her kits were hellspawns. She didn't see them playing nice with anyone they didn't approve of, they barely played nice with each other.

"I'll approve of your challenge against Shrewstep. It should be entertaining regardless, I'll inform the clan at the next meeting and have Hawkbite hold the event."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daragca View Post

​​​​
Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 40 moons
Killer Aptitude T3 - Just A Scratch - Silver Tongue T2
The Dancing Bird
Owlthroat felt Dawnstar’s amber gaze roll up and down his pelt. Before she tilted her head slightly and brought a question forth. The tom’s ear flickered idly, neither he nor Newtbelly were seriously hurt. A touch of blood loss but nothing that would take a warrior out of action, he was stiff. Wouldn’t be doing anything strenuous for a week or so in case the wounds reopened, then back to his usual.

”No severe injuries, Newtbelly will be limping for a while. I'll be a bit stiff, that’s all.” His voice rasped delicately. The rat’s nest he hadn’t given much thought to, they would be unlikely to return to their home in a hurry. But would be eager to find a new residence, a mass that big of the ornery grey monsters would be certain to uptake a stronghold again.

”It’s unlikely they’ll return to Mourning Ruins after their run in with the fox, it destroyed a hefty chunk of their nest in its attack and it’s scent will be a deterrent for them to re-nest.” Owlthroat paused for a breath, best to err on the side of caution. ”That being said, they were in hordes. I’ve not seen a nest as big before, they may run amuck through territory or try to reestablish a home again somewhere different. Cats should be watchful of their presence.” Even a large cat like himself wouldn’t stand a chance against their swarms, fighting an enemy with a thousand mouths was impossible. They made a tasty mouthful but became an unhealthy presence.

Would Dawnstar even survive such an attack? The behemoth who he’d come to idolise the pure strength of, not that he fully believed in everyone of her decisions. But strength that became a different story, Starclan did have her back after all. He couldn’t necessarily say the same for himself, unsure where he stood amongst their ancestors. Whether they looked upon him with fondness or spite, maybe pity. He’d spent his youth with reckless abandon, driven by ulterior ambitious motivations. Owlthroat had that spark within him still, but less reckless. Less playful, more twisted, he’d do what he had to. Surprised at times the envy didn’t seep directly through his eyeballs when he looked at Tuftedtusk, an enforcer. There was adoration for his mate of course, now potentially offspring on the horizon, but deeply buried. Hidden under charming smiles, of course there was envy.

The fox was nothing but another medal to adorn his pelt with, a gloating story to share down to the young. Pack up their ideas and tell them, this is what claws can achieve. Proven quite recently by Magpiepaw, for such a small cat their training went well. Nimbleness could prove effective. So too could a brute of force.

[​​ @Undertaker ]

Dawnstar's amber eyes gleamed in the dim den lighting. She was pleased to hear that neither cat had taken any lasting damage. The news about the rats was a problem though. She couldn't have such vermin running amok around the clan. She'd have to inform Mistlewhisker and the Enforcers immediately after this. She could only imagine the chaos an epidemic would cause. Illness was not something she could fight tooth and claw with... a visit to Mossfreckle would need to be made and precautions set up.

Dawnstar would rather be ready for trouble and nothing happen than be blindsided by it. "I'll inform Mistlewhisker and the Enforcers to keep a lookout for the rats. If these hoards are as big as you described then I'd imagine we have a future issue on our paws. I doubt the rats went too far. We may have to remove them ourselves." Her muscles ripped underneath her brown pelt in agitation.

"You and Newtbelly have done great work. I'm not happy about the rats, but that's no fault of yours. You may spend the rest of the day resting and getting something to eat. Tell Newtbelly good work for me too." She said dismissively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws T2

"No one was dead when I left, but Mossfreckle is confining Fishkit to the medicine cat den for at least a moon. She'll be missing her ceremony this round, but perhaps she deserves it anyway," Hawkbite spoke, slightly bitter by the fact this happened. The whole ordeal would've been avoided if she had simply listened and not left. She'd get an ear full, yet.

"Nightshiver's face... is... well, it looked mostly shredded. I fear she won't have an eye, but I'll check on them soon and know more then. Mossfreckle hadn't gotten to her yet since Fishkit was half-dead when we came in," Hawkbite sighed softly. "I'll check on her kits once I get cleaned off," he decided. Getting back to his paws, he gave Dawnstar a quick nod, his gaze averting to the kittens squirming around her briefly before meeting her gaze once more. He'd nearly forgotten about the little pipsqueaks. He regretted not cleaning himself up before entering, but the news seemed too urgent for that.

"I'll report to Mistlewhisker at once and update you if anything changes," Hawkbite spoke, dipping his head and turning to exit the den if Dawnstar had nothing else to say.

@Undertaker
That's no surprise to hear about Fishkit. There was no point in adding any additional punishments for the escape it seemed like the kit had learned a valuable lesson.

The bit about Nightshiver had the she-cat visibly upset. Dawnstar wouldn't call Nightshiver a friend or anything that close, but the leader was a bit fond of the sniveling molly. She was reliable and a great forever queen, she's served her clan well for seasons. Dawnstar would go so far as to say that she'd even trust the forever queen with her kits. Nightshiver didn't deserve to be ripped apart or lose an eye because of a kit's stupidity.

The she-cat nodded as Hawkbite finished his report and turned to leave. "Remember to rest, Hawkbite. You're injured too." Dawnstar called behind the tom as he departed.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old September 25th, 2024, 01:56 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Ameythistmoon - Moonkit/Stonelight | @Tallstar - Flytail

She's been so busy with her kits and other things that she's been putting this off for far too long. Even when she was busy she rarely forgot when dealing with problem cats. She hadn't heard anything about them since the bird incident, but she still needed to issue punishments for the trouble and disobedience.

"Stonelight, Flytail, Moonkit." The leader called as she sat outside her den before the lichen-covered entrance. "I want you in front of me now. You do not want me to fetch you."

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old September 25th, 2024, 02:37 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Flytail
39 moons
He/him
Flytail heard the call and sighed he knew that this would happen eventually he got to his paws and padded into the den. He knew he had messed up but he had saved stonelights life surely that would count for something. He took a seat and gave a respectful dip
@Undertaker

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old Yesterday, 03:02 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Busy

​​​​
Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 40 moons
Killer Aptitude T3 - Just A Scratch - Silver Tongue T2
The Dancing Bird
Dawnstar’s praise was welcome, Owlthroat dipped his head in a nod before turning and leaving. He was sore, he’d find a spot to curl up in the now ebbing sun.

[​​ @Undertaker ]

Old Yesterday, 10:48 PM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall: "The Spectre"

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Killer Aptitude (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

Timeline Wise, This takes place roughly two weeks ago!

In the moment, Darkfall didn’t care for formalities or proper procedure as he padded into the opening of the Dawnstar’s den. He had to get this news to the leader as soon as possible, and if she were to be angry with him, well… oh well. Sleepysunrise had followed alongside him, and he presumed that Rookflare wasn’t too far himself. Dipping his head slightly, the tom remained standing – a stark contrast to how he usually sat when reporting to the Queen of Mean. ”Dawnstar, I ask that you forgive my forwardness, but I have something that needs to be reported with utmost urgency.” He was aware that he still looked awful, he was covered in drying mud and his fur was still damp from the water of the mire. His fur was disheveled, and his bright blue eyes were still bloodshot from the tears he shed in the territory. Under normal circumstances, he’d have taken an opportunity to clean himself off before coming in, but these circumstances were far from normal.

”Earlier today I noticed Larkfi–Lostspark heading out into the territory. This is not generally a cause for concern, because as an enforcer, as well as a warrior, it is well within her duties to patrol the territory. Not to mention that she was generally able to handle things on her own should trouble arise.”

He began his recount by starting with a little bit of backstory. He doubted that Dawnstar would blame him for her death, however, he had to be absolutely certain that she did not find a way to make him responsible. ”Icethroat, a tom that has been following her around as of late, and his brother Hailneck also headed out into the territory sometime after. For what reason, I am unsure.”

”After some time, I noticed that Lar–ostspark had not yet returned to camp. I had business to discuss with her, needing to speak about our… our kits, so I too left the camp and followed her trail.” His throat, still hoarse from screaming in anguish felt scraggly and uncomfortable, however, he continued recounting the events. ”As I followed her scent, I noticed that the scents of both Icethroat and Hailneck mingled with that of hers. I’ll speak honestly and say that I am not a fan of Icethroat, but that’s hardly relevant right now. Getting a bad feeling, I quickened my pace and followed the trails to Darkwater Mire.”

He paused for just a moment, swallowing down the whimper that threatened to overtake him. His lip trembled as he got to the next part, but he persevered. He had to make sure that she, Sleepysunrise, and Rookflare knew what he had seen. ”There… There was blood. All around the bank of bog, as well as within the water itself.” His face contorted with pain as he continued ”There scents led up to the bog itself, all three of them, but after searching everywhere, I… I wasn’t able to find them. Not in the water, not in the rest of that section of territory, nothing.”

”I caught the scent of one other cat after continuing my search and followed it to it’s owner. It was… it was my daughter, Mirepaw. She… she saw most of it. All three of them, they’re–” His voice cracked with grief as he turned his gaze to his paws and shook his head. ”They’re gone. Dead. Drowned.” There it was. The bomb that he had been building up to was finally dropped, and saying it out loud again, admitting it to himself once more… it was too much. ”Mire– or whatever she calls herself now, claimed that there was some… creature within the bog, claiming them in a way that would prove to be unrecoverable. Unfortunately, I was unable to get any more information out of her, and though I tried, I was unable to persuade her to accompany me back.” He then raised one of his forepaws and flipped it over so that she could see how torn his paw pads had become before putting it back down. ”I apologize, but I am in no condition to forcibly bring anyone back or demand information from them. Though she is my daughter, had it been within my power, I’d have made her come back and explain what she saw. At the fringes of the territory – where I had seen her, she had been accompanied by an older tom, and I didn’t want to risk a fight breaking out and not being able to deliver this information, so I returned.”

Blue eyes filled with a mixture of pain and rage, he cast them back towards Dawnstar. ”You know just as well as I do that your daughter is a capable swimmer and wouldn’t drown without probable cause. She’s also a highly capable fighter and I don’t have any doubt that whatever is there, she would’ve been able to handle–” Another pause. This next part was something that he didn’t have proof of, but he would say it anyways. ”I suspect… I suspect that the two brothers, Icethroat and Hailneck attacked Lostspark, though the motive is unknown. I know these allegations are serious, but I am simply unable to imagine that she would’ve just drowned.”

He then turned to Sleepysunrise, with a pained expression. A single tear rolled down his cheek and onto the floor of the den. ”Sleepy– my daughter, I’m sorry.” He said, shaking his head solemnly ”I was too late. I couldn’t save her this time.”
[ @Undertaker - Dawn @alec - Rook @Estelle - Sleepy I just threw this all in one post so it didn't take too long]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here