Bump Policy: After a week on inactivity
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanmo11 View Post
Soulfur
(Black and white tom, blue eyes)
16 moons, ShadowClan Warrior, He/him

Soulfur looked around the clearing and placed the robin he had caught in the prey pile and went to sit by the warrior's den. He didn't go in in case he bothered any of the warriors that were in there. Soulfur sat down a few fox-lengths away from the warrior's den and started to clean himself.

(Open)
Rivercloud (Grey blue she-cat with white accents and green eyes)
Rivercloud padded over to the lone warrior. She smiled at him. "Hey Soulfur!" She mewed.

Last edited by WarriorGalaxy; September 25th, 2024 at 05:06 PM.
Old September 25th, 2024, 07:02 PM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Wildpaw/tigerpaw/flamepaw exist
Old September 25th, 2024, 07:16 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kix View Post

Springburst
Nobody got you the way I do
+ she/her + Beefed up T2-Lyrebirds-Shadow fiend

Having lived as a rogue for so a couple of times she had gotten used to the different surrounds she found herself in. Now that she returned to a clan, not her original clan, it was a tad weird. The time she spent so far here was far calmer than what it was like back in riverclan. There was always something happening, someone got killed by another clanmate, or an outsider felt bold enough to attack a clanmate. Not a day went by when there wasn't something going down, maybe it was the cats themselves that seemed to be looking for trouble. All of that was back then in that chaotic clan, she was in a new place that had sense in themselves. So far into her thought she hadn't realized someone was approaching her, after all, she was just sitting here idly watching the ongoing of the camp. A couple of blinks from her good eye she stared down at the one before her, she was not expecting someone smaller than her. This was all kinds of awkward in her eye, the one responsible for her 'training' was smaller than her, and most likely younger than her. Luckily for the other Springburst wasn't one to misjudge such, everyone seemed fully capable around here. The tortie only expected everyone in shadowclan to be some sort of huge buff-looking feline that could kill someone with looks alone.

"Hmm, I could refresh on battle, but other than that I already have basics down besides any kinda special skills you guys have here"

@Estelle [ don't mind my lateness ]
Header made by nyx

[ Apologies for my lateness too You can set up a starter for their nighttime spar whenever !! Or if you'd like me to, just shoot me a vm ^^ figured we can mix stealth/battle and stealth/hunting to get her training taken care of ]

Peculiar, this one. She couldn't quite read her for now; her ambitions seemed different than Rookfire's, and Sleepysunrise couldn't help but stare at her with an unwavering gaze, blinking less than ought to be normal - as always. Her only movement came from the tilt of her head sideways, to further observe the apprentice-warrior. A refresher on battle... She could do that. And Springburst needed to learn the ways of the shadows too; and Sleepysunrise wanted to see her hunting. The later (unbeknownst to her now) would be in the process of being taken care of. Then perhaps, mix stealth with battle; a spar once the sun set?
"Meet me at sundown. We'll spar."
She finally stated blankly, hovering near only for a moment longer should she have anything to say.

Old September 25th, 2024, 09:28 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Pondpaw - ShadowClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue Tier 2
Kitty Softpaws Tier 2
Mind Reader
70 / 100

Frosty blue hues flicked up to the green ones of ShadowClan´s Enforcer Commander, Hawkbite. ´´I believe that Tuftedtusk is out hunting,´´ Pondpaw replied, dipping her head respectfully to her Clanmate. ´´However, I do not know for sure.´´

Ever since Tuftedtusk had gotten with Owlthroat, the Enforcer had been lacking on taking the former RiverClanner out for training.

[ @SuspiciousMindz ]

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws T2

Ah, so this was the Enforcers' apprentice, got it. He'd have to chat with him later if there wasn't any training being had. Anyways, he shuffled his front paws a little, lashing his tail a little at his own thoughts before addressing Pondpaw further. "What do you need still? We can get a quick lesson in today, then. Still enough time."

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 26th, 2024, 05:43 AM

Bump Policy: If I don't respond after a few days feel free to send me a reminder and I will try to respond soon.
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorGalaxy View Post
Rivercloud (Grey blue she-cat with white accents and green eyes)
Rivercloud padded over to the lone warrior. She smiled at him. "Hey Soulfur!" She mewed.
Soulfur
(Black and white tom, blue eyes)
16 moons, ShadowClan Warrior, He/him

Soulfur looked at the cat that just came over. "Hey Rivercloud." Soulfur meowed and then turned to the fresh-kill pile. His stomach told him to grab some food. "How's your day been?" Soulfur asked, trying to ignore the hunger.
Old September 26th, 2024, 07:31 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Bored

Pondpaw - ShadowClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue Tier 2
Kitty Softpaws Tier 2
Mind Reader
72 / 100

Pondpaw got to her paws and stretched, jaws gaping in a yawn. ´´I suppose my battle moves could use a touch up,´´ The former RiverClanner replied to the Enforcer Commander.

[ @SuspiciousMindz ]

(When Grim gave her a necklace )
Old September 26th, 2024, 11:45 AM

Bump Policy: After a week on inactivity
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanmo11 View Post
[FOSoulfur looked at the cat that just came over. "Hey Rivercloud." Soulfur meowed and then turned to the fresh-kill pile. His stomach told him to grab some food. "How's your day been?" Soulfur asked, trying to ignore the hunger.[/FONT]
Raincloud
"Great!" Raincloud mewed happily. "How's your day been?"

☾★My store★☽
☾★Character bios★☽
☾★All replies will be slow during the school year★☽
Old September 26th, 2024, 09:02 PM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall: "The Spectre"

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Killer Aptitude (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

Timeline Wise, This takes place roughly two weeks ago!

The blood and mudstained tom made his was back to the camp. He was… understandably upset about the information that he had just learned, and the finding what he did in the territory. He needed to report to Dawnstar, but on his way into camp, he saw two familiar faces leaving it. It was Sleepysunrise and Rookflare. One was the now-deceased enforcer’s daughter, and the other was one of her previous apprentices. They… They needed to know too.

Stepping into their path, he looked at them solemnly, remaining silent for a moment. Azure blue eyes scanned their faces, their body language, etc, making sure to give them a long look, as if conveying what it was he wanted to say. Truth be told, he wasn’t too fond of the former RiverClanner, but Sleepysunrise was his daughter. They may not be biologically related, but he contributed more to raising her than her father ever did. He had been the one who found her, Larkfire and Daykit out in the territory, he had been the one who carried both of them back to camp, he had been the one who left meals for the young she-cat while she was a kit in the nursery, so as far as he was concerned, she was his daughter. Plus, they kind of looked alike so who would argue with him if he claimed such other than her? No one, that’s who.

”You two.” He called, voice still hoarse from his earlier episode of mania ”Come. I’ve a report to make to Dawnstar – very important, you two should be there.” He didn’t elaborate, and brushed past them, long, measured strides carrying him to where the den the leader called her own. Today was a day of mourning. Their lives were about to change forever.
[ @alec - Rook @Estelle - Sleepy ]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old September 26th, 2024, 09:22 PM
mononoke my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 15 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death, hulk SMASH ]

padding out of the warrior's den, squirrelrise quickly heads towards the prey pile. she'd finally managed to take a nap that wasn't interrupted - something she definitely needed. she's sure her pelt looks like a mess, but that's a problem for future her, after she finishes a small meal. which would be a raven today, she decides as she plucks one from the pile.

padding to a secluded part of the camp with her meal, the russet warrior settles down. leaning her head down, she begins plucking the feathers away from the bird (maybe keeping one or two for decoration purposes, shh). once all the feathers were gone, she opens her mouth to take a bite of the raven. except, just as she's about to take a bite, she feels a sharp pricking pain in her tail. what the??!? "aaACK!"

letting out a small shriek of surprise (and horror), the molly jumps up from her spot, whirling around to look at whatever just stabbed her tail. or..whoever, she internally corrects as her gaze falls on a wee baby. if she's correct, this is one of dawnstar's kits..looks like they've inherited her love for shredding pelts. or trying to, at least. she blinks.

"err..h-hi..there." squirrelrise greets, looking down at the kit. she..cannot seem to remember this one's name, and now she feels very rude.

[ @Fits ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days