Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:54 PM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dark
Today 10:48 PM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by korok
Today 10:45 PM
Swift and Wildfox
Today 10:42 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Today 10:30 PM

Old September 20th, 2024, 07:25 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Icy Heartlands

His sharp eyesight allows him to catch Wither's movement out of the corner of his eye, and he turns just in time for her to speak. She recognizes him just as he does her, though the other cat he doesn't know. "Me again," Slytiger agrees with a half smile, not quite relaxing in case they decide they wish to attack, but not expecting them to either. "We don't. I'm temporarily exiled since I messed up on a patrol. Thought an apprentice would be safe with the other warrior, but they up and vanished and they got hurt. Still, as the leader it was my responsibility and I don't intend to go back until I've done more than just the bare minimum."

He pauses and that note, a thoughtful look flickering across his face. He doubts that two random outsiders would know anything about herbs, but it can't hurt to ask. It's not like he knows what he's looking for, and Slytiger doesn't think they have a reason to lie to him. "Neither of you would happen to know anything about herbs, would you? I can make it worth your while if you do. I just need to know what some useful ones look like."

@silver. @val [im so sorry for how long this took, i kind of died. now im trying to speedrun so tiger doesn't get divorced...]

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives

Last edited by Ian; September 20th, 2024 at 07:26 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 09:23 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Asleep

wither
she/her // 19 moons // outsider
just a scratch - agatha kitty - herbal knowledge t2

---

Was this guy stupid? Or just kind of useless? It was surprising that Dawnstar was even willing to let him back with that kind of behavior. But all in all he didn't know her or Shadowclan that well so maybe she wasn't as heartless as she was led on to believe. Wither couldn't really tell either way, though. Exchanging a glance with Bane at her side, her first reaction is to laugh.

"You really don't know who am I, do ya?" She teases lightly, completely at ease. It would be easy enough to take him in a fight so she didn't really feel the need to be so on edge. "Probably know more about herbs than yer current medicine cat... Probably. I don't know what y'all got goin' on really after Elmshadow, but there's a good chance."

After all-- she was just a trip to the Starcave away from receiving her full name. All her training was for naught but it was still nice to brush up on it every now and again.

"I got some herbs back in my den I could show ya. Usually a little easier with somethin' to look at. As far as useful ones go... Well. Depends on what use ya need 'em for. As far as basic use goes, probably marigold, dandelion, or goldenrod. Basic pain relievers an' infection fighters."

slytiger | @Ian // bane | @val

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
yarrow sig image by @/Marigoldwhisper !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 11:32 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Neo]
Rogue
Just a Scratch

This was a rather creepy area. It was no wonder the clan cats seemed to have left it behind or didn't care enough to patrol it. It still reeked faintly of a musky scent from them. Neo didn't care, though. He'd settle for the peace. The clan weirdos didn't bother him much, especially since he'd been forced to work with one of them rather often. That kid was fairly decent, though. Didn't bother him much and listened well.

Lazy paws kneaded into the ground as the large tom splayed his body across the cool ground. It was a relief from the heat of this season, honestly. He didn't understand how some of these cats walked around with such heavy coats and not died from heat-stroke. Quite astonishing, honestly.

Regardless, Neo didn't ponder on the thoughts long as his stomach growled in protest. He wasn't the best hunter, so hunger wasn't uncommon for him to experience, but he definitely wasn't about to get up and go hunting right now either. Too hot. So, he let his stomach growl off and on as his bicolored eyes half-shut. Time to save some energy for later.

Hmph.

[OPEN]

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 23rd, 2024, 05:53 PM
I need her to be tragic!!

Bump Policy: Within an day of no response!
My Mood: Blah

✦Mumble✦
They/Them | 7 Moons | Loner
Chocolate cat with lighter markings on their belly and vitiligo splotches.
[ @SuspiciousMindz ]

Mumble was unfamiliar with this territory, and had been wandering around for who knows how long... And they were still lost... As they wandered into the spooky looking area, they had an odd feeling of dread. They took long, low steps with their head held down, eyes darting back and forth.
They noticed this cat in the distance, tilting their head as they approached quietly. They got a few fox lengths away before speaking up.
"Hey uh... hi.. stranger..." They said, their confidence and volume quickly fading.

Existed for 1 month: ✔ Rp posts: 6/6 ✔ No punishment: ✔
Old September 23rd, 2024, 07:09 PM
underwhelming

- b a n e -
chill of death shadow fiend mind reader dreamwalker
temporary exile? how embarrassing.

Bane glanced aside at her partner, met her honey-cacao gaze, and felt her guts twinge with the amusement she shared with her. who is this guy. she felt the urge to squish him underpaw like an ant.

her eyes darted to Wither once more when she amiably spoke to the enemy. the silvery cat immediately reassessed her standing. friend or foe? her eyebrow twitched upward with suspicion.

"what for?" she pried additionally.

why help him? for what? what could he possibly give back that's worth giving out precious information he probably didn't deserve? why did Wither seem to trust him so easily? where were her answers?? this wasn't in her horoscope!!
@Ian @silver. sorry this is short vnceubv
Old September 23rd, 2024, 07:17 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Neo]
Rogue
Just a Scratch

Slitted eyes would catch movement, but a lazy head wouldn't lift as this stranger approached him. His paws still kneaded lazily into the ground as the words tickled his ears. The only acknowledgment that was offering was a deep sigh. Was it of agitation? Relief? Was he just waking up? It was unclear, but once Neo finished exhaling, his monotone voice rang with little effort from his spot on the ground.

"What're you doing out here? Don't ya know it's dangerous to talk to strangers?"

@GreenTheGreat - Mumble

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 23rd, 2024, 07:24 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

He cocks an eyebrow at Wither and lets out a soft snort of amusement. "Quite the feeling of self-importance you have. I'm guessing you were a Clan cat—medicine cat if your ego and knowledge is anything to go by. Thing is, I preferred not to attend Gatherings so I wouldn't really know what the high ranks look like other than Twilightstar. ThunderClan and RiverClan burn through them too fast for me to bother. Last medicine cat I encountered was actually from RiverClan, but he was over our border so I killed him," Slytiger says with a careless shrug. Still, it won't do to antagonize the children too much since they seem like they could help.

"As for the herbs," he starts, gaze moving toward Bane. "I'm planning to steal some from ThunderClan to bring back with me when I return. Normally I'd bring someone's pelt, but Dawnstar is probably... madder than usual about this situation so I decided to do something better."

@silver. @val

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old September 23rd, 2024, 07:41 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Asleep

Post Re: Icy Heartlands

wither
she/her // 19 moons // outsider
just a scratch - agatha kitty - herbal knowledge t2

---

In an instant Wither's blood runs cold and she's staring at the intruder with wide eyes. Once the shock fades, anger resides there instead and it takes all of her self control to not lunge at him with bared claws. Sure, her mentor was absent. Sure, he did nothing but bite through a cat's leg in front of her and act like it wasn't a huge deal. And sure, his slow disappearance from the medicine cat den may have made her life a living nightmare. But he was still her mentor. And Larkstar's brother. Now knowing that this guy was the one responsible for ending Falconfeather's life has her bristling.

"You... You killed Falconfeather? Do you have any idea how much harder you made things for me?!" She snaps, eyes ablaze in fury. "Y'know what? I was gonna help ya without askin' too many questions but now you can bring Dawnstar back some useless weeds and get yourself killed for all I care!"

Tail lashing behind her she takes a few steps away, as if at the next prod she would jump into violence. The last thing she needed was for Dawnstar of all cat's to hunt her down and skin her. Without taking her eyes off of Slytiger, she bares her teeth one last time, claws digging into the dirt to keep herself grounded.

"Let's go home, Bane. Maybe Falconfeather deserved it, but Larkstar didn't. And neither did I."

slytiger | @Ian // bane | @val

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
yarrow sig image by @/Marigoldwhisper !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old September 24th, 2024, 06:15 PM
I need her to be tragic!!

Bump Policy: Within an day of no response!
My Mood: Blah

✦Mumble✦
They/Them | 7 Moons | Loner
Chocolate cat with lighter markings on their belly and vitiligo splotches.
[ @SuspiciousMindz ]

Mumble cautiously approached the cat, staying a good distance away still. "I- uh.. I got a bit- lost..." Mumble admitted. "You were just the first cat I saw here, and I just need some way out of here...'
They sat, tail curling around their paws and looking down at the cat. They were placing so much trust in this random cat, but they just needed a way out of this weird territory...

Existed for 1 month: ✔ Rp posts: 6/6 ✔ No punishment: ✔
Old Today, 06:29 PM
underwhelming

- b a n e -
chill of death shadow fiend mind reader dreamwalker
cruel revelation raked its claws down her spine, pried at the bones, and dragged a shiver from Bane at the ignorant admission.

you. it was you.

she recoiled and hid the motion under the guise of slinking closer to Wither. hot flashes streaked her pelt, the sun-flares of cosmic rage radiating from her to Bane.

"some things should be kept to ourselves," the snarl leapt from her mouth. a sneer of disgust stitched her eyebrows tight.

despite her revulsion, she felt vindicated. her suspicions were well-founded; she knew better than to trust a fox. maybe this shadowclanner hadn't been the leaf to break the ant's back, but he'd certainly been among the stack. to have left Wither with no mentor, in a clan too eager to tear itself apart from the inside -- she couldn't forgive a crime harsh as the talons of an owl.

scoffing, Bane turned away and brushed her muzzle against her friend's neck. don't kill him yet, she insisted internally.
@silver. @Ian