Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dark
Today 10:48 PM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by korok
Today 10:45 PM
Swift and Wildfox
Today 10:42 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Today 10:30 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 10:28 PM

Old Today, 04:02 PM
I am BACK!

Bump Policy: Wait 6 or more hours to bump. 3 if urgent.
My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
[ this is separate from any of the above interactions since this ties into an ongoing otter plot! ]

Stormstar - RiverClan Leader

After having grabbed five fish off the fresh-kill pile and making her way towards the elder's den, Stormstar poked her head in and swept her gaze around for any elders present. Faint whispers of their knowledge being rather expansive swirled in her mind from the days she would get her stories from O/tterfluff, and now with the problem in the river the leader was determined to get to the bottom of how to solve their issue.

Stepping further into the den, Stormstar dropped the plump fish at her paws and offered a small grin to the elders there, as well as a deep duck of her head in respect. "Hey, guys. Figured I'd bring you some prey 'n see how you're all holdin' up after everythin'." The leader wanted to make a habit of visiting the elders more frequently, if only to pay her respects for their moons upon moons of service.

...Plus, it wouldn't hurt to prode them for their knowledge on these otters.

[ @Tallstar @HerbalTea @Bluest+r~ @Rani @Honey_Dreamz - this roleplay was mainly for rani's elder, specifically created for storm to receive knowledge of the otters in the rivers, but decided i'd change it up a bit into storm coming in to check on all the elders. no need to respond if you don't want to though! ^^ ]

┌─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───┐
large and fluffy bluish gray tom with dark gray stripes and ear tufts. has a scar across his face and chest.
✩ Miresong ✩
He/him | Trans | Elder | 87 moons | RC
The wise storyteller
└─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───┘
"Greetings, Stormstar," Miresong greeted his leader with some happiness in his voice. "How can we help ya?"

Please read my RP policies!

Vapcool on DA
❝ Acting on your best behavior–turn your back on mother nature. ❞
Honeypetal (ThC), Darkice (ShC), Aspenkit (ShC), Miresong (RC), Autumnwhisper (WC), Topaz (rogue, soon RC), Quailpaw (Missing, WC), and Copperstreak (Missing, RC)
Characters (WIP) | SageClan Signups!
Darkice = Agatha Kitty. Autumnwhisper = Heightened Perception (Hearing). Both active.

Last edited by Honey_Dreamz; Today at 04:58 PM.
Old Today, 04:27 PM
matching with @/oakcrane

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Dreaming

CLOUDSONG

Cloudsong's head slowly lifted up. "Greetings, Stormstar." He muttered and dipped his head, eyes hazy after just waking up. "I'm good. Thanks." He meowed.

@taillow

Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes ~ Lana's Place ~ WCO Jail..

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @/snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa enters carrying a Tiramisu Cake
Old Today, 06:14 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Waterlily
Riverclan Elder | She/Her | 134 Moons

Well well well look who it was. Did Stormstar think a pretty new name and title and some work being done to get the clan in bare minimum working order means she'd be greeted by accolades? Or perhaps this was a bid to get Waterlily on her side before the elder tore into her like she did for the older brother.

The leader had another thing coming if that was the case, and that shown as a scraggly head lifted from her bedding, rough voice cutting.
"Oh look, she who rules over all descends from her high and mighty perch to mingle with the decrepit. I'll give you that your brother and last....." the elder counted "three(?) of you forebears before him never bothered to do so but dont think a meal will be enough when the apprentices do more on the daily. Go on Stormpaw, start descaling that think and tearing it up, few of us have teeth enough to do so anymore and once youre done you can work on my ticks while we talk. Its the least that can be done."
It was also payment and humbling in a way. Lower yourself to the level of the apprentices you rule over and listen to our grumbling and you might get some of our wisdom you desperately need.

"Miresong stop being so glad to see her, you sound starved for attention. And Cloudsong dont lie, we're not good we need more moss and for this place to be better sealed or come leafbare soon we'll all freeze, stars knows our thinning pelts cant keep us warm like the rest of the clans clan."
Elders froze during leafbare, its just what they did and Waterlily would be damned if her last (probable) moons would be spent cold and unhappy. She was old now and knew her time was soon so she'd go out pampered dammit.

"Speaking of your name though oh star. I believe you were given it sure but I dont see that it suits you. What storm are you, I only see a cat who stayed silent and obedient under her brothers mistakes only speaking up now that he's gone and cant demote you for fighting for whats right. Whats with that brat hmmm? Dont think you're off the hook for your wrongs just because you seem to be aware and making up for some.

What do you want from us anyways, I dont believe this is just a social call."
Oh the leader would get her answers for whatever she was looking for sure. But she'd also have to deal with Waterlily to get them.

@taillow @Bluest+r~ @Honey_Dreamz

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; Today at 06:19 PM.
Old Today, 06:38 PM
I am BACK!

Bump Policy: Wait 6 or more hours to bump. 3 if urgent.
My Mood: Crazy

┌─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───┐
large and fluffy bluish gray tom with dark gray stripes and ear tufts. has a scar across his face and chest.
✩ Miresong ✩
He/him | Trans | Elder | 87 moons | RC
The wise storyteller
└─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───┘
Miresong sighed "Because StarClan forbid I express some emotion 'round here," he grumbled sarcastically.
He continued to listen as Waterlily spoke, and he couldn't help but give the fellow elder a silent disapproving shake of his head. He didn't want to speak and cause an issue, though, so he just sat there instead, allowing himself to to stew in his negative thoughts about this interaction.
@Rani

Please read my RP policies!

Vapcool on DA
❝ Acting on your best behavior–turn your back on mother nature. ❞
Honeypetal (ThC), Darkice (ShC), Aspenkit (ShC), Miresong (RC), Autumnwhisper (WC), Topaz (rogue, soon RC), Quailpaw (Missing, WC), and Copperstreak (Missing, RC)
Characters (WIP) | SageClan Signups!
Darkice = Agatha Kitty. Autumnwhisper = Heightened Perception (Hearing). Both active.