Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dark
Today 10:48 PM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by korok
Today 10:45 PM
Swift and Wildfox
Today 10:42 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Today 10:30 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 10:28 PM

Old Today, 01:55 PM
wth is algebra

Gender: He/ Him (Not really you can call me whatever comes to your mind first)
Bump Policy: 24 hours⸝⸝
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: Smothered in its cradle [CLANWIDE EVENT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by v4mp6re_b1t3 View Post

Mistykit ★ She-Kit - She/Her ★ Windclan Kit ★ 6 Moons ★ Straight - Open For Interactions!
(Image By: Eidolon <3)

Mistykit turned to the smaller kit with a nod. "It seems that there is a fire somewhere?" Mistykit wasn't certain but she knew something was going on. "I'm sure we will be alright though," she reassures Duskkit with a soft smile.

` \ Dusk ' Kit / `

| 3 moons - He / Him ?? - Purrks: No - Post: 11 |

~ a lean tom with a brown pelt, tan markings, and yellow eyes ~

___

DuskKit felt a bit relieved as the older she-kit reassured him, though he wasn't entirely sure, she was right. They were fine, for now, at least. The older cats would handle it. And if they couldn't, then they would make sure everyone got out.

He sighed and took a seat, trying to calm his heart. Why when he was a kit? He wanted to be older so he could actually help. Not sit here and prove useless.

"Yeah.. hopefully."

___
Old Today, 02:02 PM
♡J'aime Dylan♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every few days✮
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost<3 View Post

` \ Dusk ' Kit / `

| 3 moons - He / Him ?? - Purrks: No - Post: 11 |

~ a lean tom with a brown pelt, tan markings, and yellow eyes ~

___

DuskKit felt a bit relieved as the older she-kit reassured him, though he wasn't entirely sure, she was right. They were fine, for now, at least. The older cats would handle it. And if they couldn't, then they would make sure everyone got out.

He sighed and took a seat, trying to calm his heart. Why when he was a kit? He wanted to be older so he could actually help. Not sit here and prove useless.

"Yeah.. hopefully."

___

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=57131

Mistykit ★ She-Kit - She/Her ★ Windclan Kit ★ 6 Moons ★ Straight
(Image By: Eidolon <3)

Mistykit looked at Dusk kit with a soft smile. "Don't worry about it. I'm sure the Warriors know what to do." She flickers her tail over Dusk kit's nose hoping to cheer him up.

Last edited by v4mp6re_b1t3; Today at 02:03 PM.
Old Today, 05:47 PM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

The she cat looked at him. "don't worry the adults are just getting ready for something you'll be ok wheres ur mom?" she mewed.
@Bonsai
Old Today, 07:34 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Crowtooth
Windclan Deputy | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Ok, ok. They had the locations and a small emotional part of the deputy melted in relief that his brother was ok out there and had not succumbed to the flames. ....If Crowtooth gently butt his head against the other toms shoulder, asking him "Ya ok ta head out again or do ya think its better fer ya ta be here wit' the kits an' recover from that run?" softly, tattered ears twitching for the answer, before his attention flicked to Twilightstar then that was his business.

It seemed the leader would be staying in camp (good) and Leechscar would be taking suppressors out to manage the blaze before Crowtooth could take the slower fire fighter group to extinguish it. They had to stop by the falls first after all, but the tom was thankful at least that Twilightstar had left him some strong warriors for his group and not stolen them all for her son. Not that she was prone to such behaviors, but there was just so many things going on right now it wasnt hard to get lost in the shuffle.

Tail flicking as he watched Leechscars @Undertaker group head off the tom rasped a "Make sure ya keep yer lot away from the fires. I dont care if my group has ta extinguish more in the end really, rather that then any of those apprentices ending up burned 'cuz they got too close when diggin' that trench. Just- Just be careful yeah?" Maybe it was stupid to tell Leechscar that, he was a capable tom, but he was also Twilightstars son. Twilightstar who was recovering from what must be a taxing birth and who needed all the help she could get wrangling so many kittens. If Leechscar died.... Well Crowtooth didnt know that the leader would recover.

Hopefully the fury understood that though.

That wasnt a topic Crowtooth could afford to linger on however, Leechscar would have to hold the line on his own while the deputy focused on his own tasking. At least some of the choices felt obvious.
"Im gatherin' three groups o' three fer the fire fighters an' we're headin' ta twilight falls immediately ta gather water before headin' ta the fires! If yer name is called git up here NOW, theres no time ta waste.

Batglare @Moonraven yer leadin' Silverrose @Estelle an' Nightfall @Wingnettle .
Deadmoon @gs29513 yer leadin' Warmsun @Desert Rain Frog an' Lichenpaw @Neptune. Lichen Im trustin' ya 'cuz yer so close ta warrior an' reliable. Dont mess this up an' dont get hurt.
Finally Ill be leadin' Scorpiansight @Idiotic.Bean101 an' Hawkfur @Mica .

Im serious anyone fails this an' Im demotin' them or worse this aint the time to slack above all else."
As soon as he had his group it was off to the falls with an explanation but before then he needed to make sure the cats were up to such a task.

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; Today at 07:34 PM.
Old Today, 07:41 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

[ @Moonraven @Wingnettle @Rani || Phone post, so keeping this rather short and to the point, apologies for that! ]

It was difficult to hear everything without missing information here and there, the voices multiple and the cats around her plenty. But the older warrior did what she could to concentrate and listen intently, even if she wasn't adressed, keen on standing at the ready should anything be needed of her. Despite her calm and composed exterior, her paws were twitching to do something, anything, to help. But she wouldn't have to wait for long; Crowtooth called her name, and within an instant Silverrose stood near the newly named deputy with an eye out for her patrol mates, ready to go whenever they arrived.

Old Today, 07:42 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

WARMSUN
THE COWARDLY WARRIOR

His Head Lifted Up To His Name Called. Wait. FIRE?! Okay, Okay. It's Fine. Small Patrols, Small Fires? He Got Up From His Mates Side And Bounced Over Quickly With A Determined Yet Nervous Look Plastered On His Face. Alright, I'm Ready I Guess. His Fur Prickled At The Thought Of Fire Biting At His Flesh And Dancing Around Him.

(I Might Kill Him During This, Btw) @Rani @/Anyone Else
- Art Contest
Im Currently Making My Own Comic Series! No Name, Were Renaming It. Ill Post Stuff Soon! VM Me "Meep" For Information On It!
Old Today, 07:44 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.
My Mood: Sick

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|7 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Now it was his turn to work for Windclan and help put out the fire. Bouncepaw follows Leechscar, determined to do his job well.
Old Today, 08:24 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 54 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Killer Aptitude T1
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Hanged Man ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Crowtooth - @Rani ] [Scorpionsight - @Idiotic.Bean101 ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Soft-spoken words caught the Fury's attention, and he glanced over to see Crowtooth looking at him with searching mismatched eyes. Hawkfur smiled, returning the headbump with one of his own. "I'm raring to go, honestly." He chuckled softly. "Put me wherever I'm needed, Mister Deputy."

Hawkfur watched his brother give out orders like it was second nature, confidence in and pride for the skunk-striped tom sparkling in the red Fury's eyes. There truly hadn't been a better choice for Deputy.

Hawkfur caught sight of Scorpionsight as Crowtooth called her over, giving the molly a nod. Once everyone was gathered, Hawkfur followed close behind Crowtooth, heart thrumming at the anticipation of running across the moors once again.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Old Today, 08:37 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Deadmoon barely had time to be thankful that Snowybreeze and Owlpaw had been spared a firefighting patrol than Vinepaw was assigned to one, off to dig dirt barriers around the fires. Her idea. If something happened to him, it would be her fault. Partly her fault. Because it might not be a good idea, and he might get hurt because of her idea. Which was not a nice thought, not at all. Leechscar's patrol was already headed out of camp, whirling away with not a second to lose. Of course they were, there was a literal fire. Deadmoon was rather dumb that way, not considering such things fully. Too much 'are MY cats ok' and not enough 'there is a very present danger that we very much have to deal with or else ALL of the cats will be toast'. Focus, Deadmoon. You have to actually be responsible now.

She was part of the group that would be extinguishing the fire once it was trapped. If it was trapped, there was no guarantee. But it would be fine. It had to be fine, they had to get it sorted out. Lichenpaw was the only apprentice of the bunch, but she was decidedly warrior-aged. Might become a warrior if she did well. But that was decidedly a Later problem, the Now problem was scrunching a bit closer to Crowtooth for any explanation he would be giving, probably which fire they would be dealing with. Presumably assigned by scouts, as she didn't think they knew where things were. But Deadmoon also might have missed things, distracted and just a bit panicked as she was. Warmsun was here at least, and she leaned slightly sideways, trying to knock her shoulder gently against his in greeting. It was fine, it was fine, it was all fine. For sure.

Thank Starclan Snowybreeze was staying in camp, and Owlpaw. Deadmoon didn't reckon she'd be able to handle that stress, she was already sort of freaking out and not living her best life. Stars above, what if they had to run? Being slow was a minor inconvenience most of the time, when you were chasing rabbits and whatnot, but now? She could be slow and that could end with her DEAD. Well, her name'd fit then. Silver linings to everything! @Rani @Desert Rain Frog @Neptune.
Old Today, 08:43 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Batglare’s sat up straighter as the planning finished and the patrols were summoned. The old fury pads towards Silverrose after the younger cat stepped forward. It took him a moment to notice that every patrol leader was among the furies or a high rank. Perhaps it was because he lived through so much, but Batglare was optimistic that they’d beat these forces of nature without risking the safety of the clan. The lead fury dipped his head to Silverrose and glanced around for the last member of their patrol.

His gaze lingered on Leechscar as he was assigned to another patrol entirely. He had Whisperinghive with him. He couldn’t help but be a bit worried for both the brash toms. They would and shouldn’t be reckless as they both had siblings to return home to, still... He shook the more morbid thoughts from his mind and focused on the task in front of him. Once Crowtooth gave the signal and Nightfall arrived, he’d lead his patrol behind Crowtooth to the falls.
@Estelle [Silverrose] @Wingnettle [Nightfall]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training