Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Swift and Wildfox
Today 10:42 PM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:34 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Today 10:30 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 10:28 PM
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:19 PM

Old Today, 02:28 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh
Default Re: RiverClan Skyridge

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Lionheart |

Heroneye listened as Dus--Stormstar announced her new deputy: Owltalon. Owltalon, who had been so welcoming to Heroneye, even as she didn't feel she deserved it. A cat who could make such allowances for her Clanmates... Heroneye honestly couldn't think of a cat more deserving of this honor. Heroneye chanted the deputy's name alongside her Clanmates, a small smile tugging at her mouth.
Old Today, 02:45 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post
| BERRYSHINE |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan medicine cat | she-cat | 12 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

As the cries died down, leaving her and Stormstar to bask in the rightful feeling of being chanted and honored by their Clanmates, Berryshine couldn't keep the soft (yet sheepish) smile off her maw. Especially as she gazed up at her leader, seeing her blue eyes shining with satisfaction at finally being up in the place she'd worked so hard to get to.

Curling her tail over her small paws, the dark brown she-cat listened along to the news of new territory being moved, got it... she'd have to inspect these newer areas to see if they'd be any good for herbs. Hopefully — she'd just learned a bunch of new ones, after all, and was determined to keep up her stores.

The next news was a surprise to Berryshine; truthfully, she hadn't really anticipated who Stormstar might pick. But the choice of the older (relatively speaking) warrior and Lionheart instantly made Berry grin again, glancing over at the shocked she-cat. Yeah, Owltalon was another cat she'd trust, and had no doubt she'd help both her and Stormstar usher in this new era of RiverClan well.

"Owltalon! Owltalon!" Berryshine cheered happily. This... was a good meeting so far. She shuffled her paws in nervous excitement that still lingered from her own announcement, finally allowing that burst of hope to warm her body more. A new place, a new home, essentially a new change in headship... so much change, and so quick, but it felt oddly right. She could only pray StarClan was looking on them now, feeling a bit of hope and faith in them for once.

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; killer aptitude 3 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 53 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - for brief willow acknowledgement hehe ]
Stagheart gave Willowtail an appreciative glance and nod back, glad she had run up to congratulate Berryshine with Daisypaw, who looked as excited as ever. He'd have to give his adoptive kit a proper word later too, when the meeting was over.

At Stormstar's next few announcements, he nodded along, mentally noting the details of the territory change. At the leader's reply to Fishpaw, he hummed in thought to himself; he had no doubt that although she and Fadingstar had been siblings, Stormstar would prove to handle her Clan quite differently. It did hurt to hear it stated about Fading's leadership — he had generally respected the tom as a warrior before all of this and in the first little bit of his leadership — but dipped his head in acknowledgement. Even a warrior as loyal as him had to admit when change was needed for the good of the Clan. And this change, as he was praying, should be good... he hoped.

At these next words, Stag grinned, glancing over at Owltalon. She was another senior warrior whom he respected and had no doubt would serve her Clan well as deputy; she already had as Lionheart for awhile now. He raised his gruff voice along with the Clan, chanting, "Owltalon! Owltalon!"

Good. Owltalon was a solid choice. These choices and changes were a lot all at once, but it sorta felt like what the Clan needed. A hard reset, of sorts — even going as far to be in a completely new camp.

He was always a steady rock of loyalty to the Clan, but it felt... better now. Finally letting his old heart get some stirring of hope once more.
Willowtail flicked her tail happily, aknoladging her adoptive fathers nod.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old Today, 03:12 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Ravenpaw let out a mock maniacal laugh when Brokenstream pretended to fall. In this moment, her heart wasn’t trying to beat its way out of her chest. Everything felt…natural. Then Brokenstream put his nose to her head as she rested her forepaws back on the ground. It felt like that moment froze. “I’m sure you’ll be something RiverClan will be proud of.” He…he sounded so sincere.

Ravenpaw could tell he really meant that. Brokenstream really had that much faith in her. That flustered feeling started to come over her again as heat rushed through her body. But something else too…Ravenpaw hadn’t really been extremely ambitious before, she only wanted to make a name for herself and serve her clan and protect her soft-hearted sister. But now…now there was a fire in her eyes. She felt herself more and more gaining a drive to prove herself. Not just by her own standards like before. Now she wanted to grow into the cat Brokenstream saw her as in the future. He made her aware of a potential she didn’t know existed, and she would train her tail off to fulfill that potential.

Brokenstream’s purr was still echoing in her mind when she took her turn to chant Owltalon’s name. The usually spicy she-cat rendered speechless for a response to Brokenstream, but it was on her face. The fierce determination that now ignited her heart.

Rainpaw responded to Riftpaw’s comment with a happy smile before turning her attention to Stormstar’s deputy selection. “Owltalon! Owltalon!” She chanted, her more feminine high-pitched voice rising above Riftpaw’s. She turned her attention back to her denmate almost simultaneously to him, shuffling her paws timidly. One of her white ears flicked at his question. What does she like? She’s been so focused on participating in training events and supporting Ravenpaw, she really didn’t know the answer to that off paw.

But Rainpaw could tell time was ticking, and she knew she needed to give an answer. “I…I suppose I like the water.” Great job, you’re in RiverClan. They all like water. “I, um…well I also like spending time with Ravenpaw. And…and I’d really like to learn how to some basic things with herbs like first aid and stuff.” That was it, that was all she had. Rainpaw shuffled her paws timidly again. “Pretty boring stuff.” She admitted with a soft, nervous laugh. “What about you?”

[ @korok - Brokenstream & Riftpaw]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Today, 04:45 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━

━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━
|{Word count:46/200}|
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Aspenpaw didn't know when he'd dozed off but when he woke up too his clanmates cheering two names, it told him he'd missed a lot or atleast important stuff. Straightening his posture he joined his clanmates in their cheery chant despite his brain still trying to grasp what had happened. "stormstar, Berryshine, stormstar, berryshine- stormstar? Berry..." he trailed off as it finally clicked in his mind, Dusklion was stormstar now and Berrypaw was-

"BERRYSHINE!!! WOOOO!" He boasted as loud as he could finally catching up. It sounded like a nice name and that meant Berrypaw- BerrySHINE was officially a medicine cat. Aka she got promoted in the ranks which was definitely deserved for sure! He still didn't know much about medicine cats but he knew way more than little him had when he first interacted with the she. Maybe he should go find some herbs and deliver them to her later. Unlike last time these would be real and actually useful! Once the cheering had died down, Dusk- Stormstar addressed a question raised from an apprentice, aspenpaw trained his neck trying to spot them but could only make out grey and orange. Stormstar repeated her words that she had apparently already said, while he was sleeping, about not being like her brother. That was good right? Because Fadingstar wasn't a good leader...that's what everyone else seemed to believe but aspenpaw only slightly understood why. What did he do wrong, go back on his word a few times. Not form alliances with the other clans, but aspenpaw liked that part. He didn't want to form alliances with other clans. GASP! Was STORMSTAR going to be friendly with the other clans?????? He'd have to discuss this unruly matter later. Yes yes.

The next thing that left stormstar's mouth was talk about changing territory, what? Whyyyyyy. Though he wasn't all that opposed to the idea, he didn't want to let go of places he hadn't explored already. Rugged range and haven springs were both territory that riverclan was leaving behind. Well that was an absolute waste, so he traveled there with his mentor for nothing? He never got to show any of his friends the weird warm water or the gross twoleg platform bridge thing. Oh boo, atleast his epic fails at catching those birds would be left behind with that territory. It wasn't even a question that they would be claiming new territory after this though so he didn't bother much with the thought of it and merely dwelt on the curiosity on what the new territory might look like.

Stormstar then moved onto her blah blah boring speech that aspenpaw paid half a mind too until the word Deptuy was brought up. Huh this soon? Really! Aspenpaw's attention was grasped almost immediately as he scanned heads, backs and faces of the cats around him. Who would she pick? Aspenpaw tried to think back to the cats Stormstar had hanged out with most, or atleast cats he'd seen her with before. Uh Goldfish was one of them, Jay something too. Wendy bird? Hopefully not, he would hate a kittypets deputy. Who else was there....he was left guessing too long until stormstar looked down at a specific cat in the crowd, Aspenpaw followed her gaze too.

Cool scar lady. OWLTALON?!?!? Aspenpaw was left mouth gaping in shock before it registered. No way, he knew her! Well talked to her before and she was cool! Somehow having the role of deputy just upgraded her awesomeness which frankly, aspenpaw didn't think she could get any cooler but her they were! "OWLTALON, OWLTALON, OWLTALON!!" He cheered, more like shrieked, over the crowd.

═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Today, 07:50 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

☾ Brokenstream | 26 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

The tom nodded approvingly at the fierce determination in Ravenpaw's eyes. She would do well, he knew. He yawned as he waited for Stormstar to continue with her announcements, finally settling down into a more comfortable position. "You should show me what Redmire's been teaching you later." He proposed, casting a curious glance at the young she-cat. "I believe in her capabilities as a mentor, but I'd like to see myself."

-‘๑’- RIFTPAW | 7 MOONS | HE/HIM -‘๑’-
split half solid black, half brown tabby with icy blue eyes
header by @/dino.

✮ ⋆ ˚。

Thick silence filled the air from Riftpaw's side as Rainpaw spoke. It was clear he was soaking up every word she said despite his lack of a change in expression from neutral. "I don't think you're boring." He replied matter-of-factly, as if he was just telling her the weather outside. "You have to be smart, like Berryshine, for herbs." He said with a slow nod. Of course, he wasn't calling her stupid. He was just stating a fact. "I bet you'd be good." Once again he looked confused as she asked him what he liked. Silence seemed to stretch like an eternity before he spoke again.

"I like...Beaverpaw...and Duskleaf. Beaverpaw trains with me under him. And...I like Ravenpaw. We're friends...so I like you too." The half & half tom replied with his head tilted curiously. "I like water too." Yes, something relatable.

( @Luna16 )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP; if you need him, mention me !

FORMERLY TANGHULUCAT
Old Today, 09:47 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Rainpaw was taken off guard, again, when Riftpaw said he didn’t think she was boring. She smiled, genuinely pleased by that statement. She could tell by the way that Riftpaw spoke that he was genuine and thoughtful, absorbing everything she said before formulating a response. It was a totally different experience from communicating with her sister, who seemed to always know what she was thinking or was the center of attention. She grew bashful at the compliment. “Th-Thank you.” She mewed, kneading her paws against the ground. “I don’t really like fighting much…but I find herbs and plants so interesting! And a warrior is able to learn basic first aid and things like that without being a medicine cat.”

Rainpaw had a sense that she was rambling, but she couldn’t stop herself now. “I figure, I can learn what I can and…be of use to my clan in a battle. Even if I don’t like to fight…I can still be…useful.” Truly, that was all she ever wanted. She could tell his mind was churning to answer her question, and just when she was about to relieve him from having to think any harder by saying he didn’t have to, he started listing off…names. Rainpaw listened intently as Riftpaw listed off the cats he seemed to like best, again taken by surprise. Nothing with Riftpaw was truly predictable, and that made her smile. He was fun to talk to.

She felt a light pang when he said he liked Ravenpaw, the hesitance in his voice made her think that he…liked her, liked her. And of course, what cat their age wouldn’t? Ravenpaw was strong, brave, and outgoing. Everything that Rainpaw wasn’t. But then…wait. Me?! She really should stop being surprised by this point. She giggled softly when Riftpaw said he liked the water. “I like you too, Riftpaw. I’m glad we’re friends!” The black-and-white she-cat purred. “You’re very interesting to talk to!” And she meant it. Her blood pressure would agree with her too. “I haven’t had a swimming lesson yet, but I can’t wait! I love being around the water - the way it sounds, the way it feels. It’s so relaxing!”

She had to stop herself from saying she wanted to be the best swimmer in the clan. That was like saying she wanted to be the best fish in the pond. Not that Riftpaw would judge her for saying so, she got the feeling that Riftpaw wouldn’t judge her for anything. She could probably say she wanted to learn how to fly and he’d just…accept it. It was…comforting.

Ravenpaw beamed up at Brokenstream and nodded eagerly. “Of course!” She purred. Then her eyes narrowed in a challenge. “Anytime, anywhere.” She added, light-hearted as she issued her challenge, though she did mean it. Of course, part of the reason for that was that she’d jump at any chance to be around him. But she wasn’t about to say that outloud.

[ @korok - Brokenstream & Riftpaw]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Today, 10:06 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

-‘๑’- RIFTPAW | 7 MOONS | HE/HIM -‘๑’-
split half solid black, half brown tabby with icy blue eyes
header by @/dino.

✮ ⋆ ˚。

As Rainpaw giggled at him softly, Riftpaw felt his ears grow hot. He liked her laugh. He thinks he'd like to hear it more. It was kind of......but what does he know about making people laugh? It warmed him inside to know she thought he was a least a little funny. He blinked in surprise at the she-cat as she said he was interesting to talk to. 'Am I?' Riftpaw was aware that he wasn't exactly as...talkative as some of the other apprentices, but it made him feel nice that someone still enjoyed his company. "O-oh, really?" He stuttered in response. He stuttered. Quite unlike the young tom. He glanced at Ravenpaw, as if looking for help to his new plight, but she seemed too absorbed in Brokenstream. She was Rainpaw's sister after all.

His eyes briefly flashed with annoyance. Why was Brokenstream so cool to her? Wasn't she friends with Riftpaw too? He awkwardly dragged his gaze back to Rainpaw. "M-me too. I'm glad we're friends too." He practically coughed out. His ears flattened. 'She's going to think I'm weird!' The apprentice pleaded silently to himself to get it together. He wasn't familiar with the feeling that stirred in his chest, but he wasn't sure he liked it. Awkward isn't supposed to be in his description. Odd, maybe. But awkward?

He cleared his throat, clearly avoiding Rainpaw's gaze out of poorly veiled embarrassment. "Maybe we could learn how to swim...together?"

( @Luna16 - she's gonna ruin him and his cool image /silly )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP; if you need him, mention me !

FORMERLY TANGHULUCAT