Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Resurrections

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 11:02 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 10:58 PM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dark
Today 10:48 PM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by korok
Today 10:45 PM
Swift and Wildfox
Today 10:42 PM

Old September 21st, 2024, 06:23 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Default Crowglow

Quote:
In their presence, any cat would feel small.

Keen eyes gaze at you, judging you for your worth. You know you are not the first cat to come here - nor will you be the last. But you've come with a mission, and all you have to do is sell yourself.

"What makes you stand out from the rest of the cats who want another chance?"
Crowglow bit back a panicked squeak as he began to speak.
"I want to keep training Grimpaw, and ensure nothing takes him off track. Without him, I would have been nothing, and I don't want to rest without knowing he is alright. What if someone with bad intentions gets him? What if there's someone in RiverClan who wants him dead?" He meowed up to the covenant, a look of worry. "Because of Grimpaw, I had a reason to keep going. A reason to survive. But... I want him to be safe, to not feel so afraid because of me not returning. If I go down, I want it to be knowing that Grimpaw is still alive, and will soon receive his warrior name. I never finished his training, and if I'm not the one to train him I will feel like a bad person. He sees me as a father figure- and without him I feel like a broken puzzle- one missing a piece. I just need a chance to show him the right path, one way to prove he needs to stay loyal to RiverClan. He might make a dumb decision in the future if I'm not there, and considering I died to a traitor I once considered a brother despite not being related, I want to ensure he won't spiral down the exact same path and become a monster like Skyfall or his brother Appleberry did. I need to be there for him." He finished his bold and worried speech, ears twitching.
Old September 21st, 2024, 09:22 PM
Stares (•-•)

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Crowglow

══════════════
Barkblaze
Stc. He/Him

[ @Goopysharkboi @/other wardens ]
══════════════
Another soul wishing to be brought back. "You worry about your apprentice, but other than that you say nothing else. You already died cause you chose to attack the traitor. What if you end up dead again for the second time because you were paying attention to Grimpaw and not yourself? Then you’ll be leaving him again" Already, this cat had not been of his interest and his arguements were not one he was willing the send back. He was willing to give one more chance for him to explain, but Barkblaze was unsure what else the soul would say "Your dedication to your apprentice though admirable, I fail to see why you can't do the things you describe from your afterlife. You can guide him as a spirit. You can show him the right path as a spirit. Is that all you plan?" in fact, that was the whole point of starclan. Frankly, he cared little about Crowglow feeling horrible for not completing his apprentice’s training "feeling bad is only part of the regrets that come with death"

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; September 22nd, 2024 at 06:47 PM.
Old September 21st, 2024, 10:57 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

He'd been chased out last time, but this time - this time!! This time he didn't see Scary Angry Tom Who Called Him Parasite or the other dead cat he'd already interacted with, so you know what? He was totally allowed here. And if he wasn't, well, that was too bad so sad for everybody else involved.

With a quiet giggle, Bogtumble trotted out of the shadows and pressed up irritatingly close to Barkblaze. He gave Crowglow a too-wide grin. "Sure!! Sounds like a good enough reasoning to me. Up here is BORING anyway, why would you even want to stay? Go have fun with the little morsel."

[ @Goopysharkboi @Minkuu @/others - bog is not a warden he's just here to get in the way ]
Old September 22nd, 2024, 02:16 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minkuu View Post
══════════════
Barkblaze
Stc. He/Him

[ @Goopysharkboi @/other wardens ]
══════════════
Another soul wishing to be brought back. "You worry about your apprentice, but other than that you say nothing else. You already died cause you chose to attack the traitor. What if you end up dead again for the second time because you were paying attention to Grimpaw and not yourself? Then you’ll be leaving him again" Already, this cat had not been of his interest and his arguements were not one he was willing the send back. He was willing to give one more chance for him, but Barkblaze was unsure what else the soul would say "Your dedication to your apprentice though admirable, I fail to see why you can't do the things you describe from your afterlife. You can guide him as a spirit. You can show him the right path as a spirit. Is that all you plan?" in fact, that was the whole point of starclan. Frankly, he cared little about Crowglow feeling horrible for not completing his apprentice’s training "feeling bad is only part of the regrets that come with death"
[TW: MENTIONS OF POSSIBLE SELF-SLAY]
Crowglow ignored the other cat, but looked up at the one asking him questions. He huffed. "If someone hurts him, I won't be able to protect him. Without that little ball of fur I called an apprentice I would've almost decided to leave for Starclan early because of my own insecurities. He had been my reason to carry on. I'm sure if somehow, I can finish his training with him, I can make him able to change things around the clan." He spoke, determination filling his voice. He was going to prove his worth. Somehow or another, he would prove why he needed to be resurrected.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 02:02 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Snowleopard
The ancient medicine cat was just stepping forth into the judgement of one Crowglow of Riverclan, planning to bring her two cents into the conversation after hearing from both the pleading cat and Barkblaze... only to get interrupted by a certain feline that has been testing the border between starclan and the dark forest, life and death more often than not recently. "If I'm not mistaken, Bogtumble, I believe that you aren't a part of the council... and you were denied your chance for life again. It'd be best if you simply left now." The Bengal marked feline spoke, neutral in tone, but with a slightly annoyed lash of a tail. Crowglow.

The feline hadn't done much of anything at all, and as much as cats being murdered allowed the leopard-like feline some ability to sympathize the way that this cat only devoted himself to a singular apprentice, to train them and nothing else, why it wasn't all the useful to a clan in the end. A cat promising to do what he had failed to do, and that was lower than the bare minimum expected of a warrior. Training apprentices is something anyone worth their name would end up doing at some point. Other than running after a demoted and dangerous cat and getting himself killed, Snowleopard didn't really see anything of interest.

"Your plea sounds needlessly selfish. As my friend here pointed out," The bengal painted cat flicked their tail towards the actual a council member here and pointedly ignored the vermin borderline hanging off of the other former medicine cat, "You are more than capable of training and guiding your singular apprentice from the world of stars, there is no reason to bring you back when you promise nothing. You failed to take care of yourself, what makes you think you're going to bring anything of worth to this Grimpaw? It sounds to me that you only wish to use him for some sort of selfish gain... I can make him able to change things around the clan, you said?" She replied to the cat's direct words first. "There is nothing to your name that makes you worth bringing back, only to die again the moment your one goal goes sideways. To even call it a goal is laughable."
[ @Minkuu - Barkblaze | @dino. - Bogtumble | @Goopysharkboi - Clowgrow | @fade - Dustpoppy ]
[ No idea how Snowy here would react to Bog so I hope this is adequate lol. If not just let me know and I'll edit as needed o7 ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Today, 02:57 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

DUSTPOPPY

[ Darkforest & Warden || SHE/HER ]

She is quiet when padding up to the scene. Some cat begging once more and an intruder... how interesting. Dustpoppy joins the other two Wardens, flicking her tail in clear amusement at the annoyance....then irritation replaces the other feeling. Ugh, now the idiot was telling the other fool he was free to go. The tan shecat stands, a single word dripping with venom from her tongue. "No." Eyes focused on Crowglow, she figured the other two had Bogwhateverhisface under control. She clears her throat, the tone her words would take was harsh, bitter at best. "Train from where you remain in the afterlife." A scoff leaves her jaws following it before she speaks once more.

Now finding motion within her paws as the bi-colored shecat, circling the cat on trial once before looping back to face him. Pale blue gaze settling on the tom again, a blank expression on her face as she lets the other two dig deeper. Ah, there it was...her favorite part. Self-judgement.

The goal was laughable at best but Dustpoppy held her tongue. Sitting down once more, Barkbaze and Snowleapoard taking parts of her thoughts and making them somewhat spoken. The shecat waits to speak again, finding the two Wardens unable to verbalize her ideas exactly. "So you can do what? What are you so desperate to live up to? Why are you still in Starclan if you whine about your own worth...or lack of it, hmm? Grimpaw doesn't need you....alive at least." Dustpoppy mews, flat toned, like it wasn't a harsh statement or things to question.

"You did little for your clan, only doing the bare minimum upon being asked and even that was scarce....Your reasoning is selfish at best. Your apprentice can get another mentor, Riverclan doesn't need another you." Her maw shuts, gaze once again scanning the dead cat up and down. Turning away upon finding nothing but self-made pity, Dustpoppy turns to the other Wardens, a curious look in her eye.

[ @Goopysharkboi , @Dolomedes , @Minkuu ]

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰

Last edited by fade; Today at 03:10 PM.