Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:19 PM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by korok
Today 10:10 PM
charred branches in the...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:09 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 10:07 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 10:06 PM

Old September 19th, 2024, 04:40 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den (Temporary)

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 11 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

(alrrrrrr <3 )

Weepingpaw murmured a quiet thanks as he ate the herb, not showing his disgust on his face, though his tail flicking behind him for a moment showed otherwise, he could scent Daisykit and flicked his ears as he heard her humming. Weepingpaw paid attention to his adoptive sister again, "Infected? I've never had that happen." He murmured. "Well....... it's been hard lately..... to keep track of all that.... I groom my pelt best I can... but eating and drinking just.... I've been so upset lately I forget." He admitted in a sheepish tone.

Berrypaw's brow knitted in concern as Weepingpaw further detailed his symptoms, giving her head a shake. "...Oh, no... y-you gotta take care of yourself," she mewed with a frown. She had a feeling what was upsetting him, but didn't want to presume. "What... w-what's been bothering you so much...?"

She briefly rested her tail on Weepingpaw's shoulder for comfort before pawing over some celandine, starting to crush it into a leaf to get out the juice. "O-Oh, uh, by the way... I'm gonna trickle something into your eyes... it'll help soothe them. Try not to move or blink too much," she instructed gently, carefully tipping up the leaf to dribble some of the celandine juice into his eyes.

He also had a nasty cough; she frowned, remembering what Fawnlight had told her... catmint was best for greencough and whitecough, and she didn't know if this was exactly it, but it should help, right? She went to paw over the fuzzy-leafed plant for him to eat as well, listening to Weepingpaw speak, placing it at his paws.

"...Eat this too,"
she instructed softly in between pauses.

[ -1 catmint; -1 celandine ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

Dewpaw
She/they | 8 moons | Riverclan Apprentice
Well insulated

Dewpaw seemed relieved. She smiled and ate the poppyseed quickly. Berrypaw was super nice. She knows she went through more than her, after all she had to treat all those cats during the 3v1. She wrapped her tail around herself and got comfortable. For the first time she felt like a weight has been lifted.

(Short post I'm sorry!! And alright!! )

[ SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY </3 ]

Berrypaw finally poured the juice from the celandine into a leaf, which she carefully took near Dewpaw's eyes.

"...Oh, I-I'm gonna trickle some of this into your eyes," she warned gently, her voice slightly muffled by the leaf in her jaws. "I-It'll help soothe them, hopefully strengthen them too. It might feel... strange, but t-try not to move or blink too much s-so it gets as much as possible...."

Very meticulously, the jumpy medicine cat apprentice forced her paws to be as steady as possible as she gingerly tilted the leaf, letting the celandine juice trickle into Dewpaw's eyes. When she was finished, she stepped back, letting the apprentince blink away the excess. "..T-There.. that should help some of the discomfort. If they keep bothering you, y-you can come back and I can apply more."

Berry was just discarding the used leaf when she hesitated, glancing back at the apprentice with a weary but friendly half-smile. "Oh, and... if you ever want or need t-to talk about anything, like the raid... I'm always here, o-okay?"

[ -1 celandine ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by *longfire* View Post

[ She/her | female | Riverclan warrior | 21 moons]

[ so sorry for not posting]

Bluetide limped into the den and looked around" Um Berrypaw are you around?" she asked hoping she wasn't disturbing the apprentice. Disturbing the apprentice was the last thing she needed to feel bad for the apprentice.

Her blue hues looked around the den while she held her weight on her hind paws to prevent her twisted paw from getting pressure.

@squidz

Berrypaw had been dozing off a bit in the den when Bluetide entered; shaking the sleepiness from her head, the small brown she-cat hopped to her paws, padding over.

"O-Oh, hello! Y-Yes, I'm here..." It didn't take long for the young cat's green eyes to flit down to Bluetide's paw, frowning at its unnatural-looking angle and how clearly the warrior was trying to keep her weight off of it. "Oh... stars... please, come in and sit down. Can you tell me what happened?"

Berrypaw helped lead her to an open and clean nest, immediately beginning to inspect the twisted paw with a thoughtful and worried sniff.

[ so sorry for the delay!! ]

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
Request Healing | Medicine Den |(Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old September 19th, 2024, 09:34 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post
| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

Berrypaw's brow knitted in concern as Weepingpaw further detailed his symptoms, giving her head a shake. "...Oh, no... y-you gotta take care of yourself," she mewed with a frown. She had a feeling what was upsetting him, but didn't want to presume. "What... w-what's been bothering you so much...?"

She briefly rested her tail on Weepingpaw's shoulder for comfort before pawing over some celandine, starting to crush it into a leaf to get out the juice. "O-Oh, uh, by the way... I'm gonna trickle something into your eyes... it'll help soothe them. Try not to move or blink too much," she instructed gently, carefully tipping up the leaf to dribble some of the celandine juice into his eyes.

He also had a nasty cough; she frowned, remembering what Fawnlight had told her... catmint was best for greencough and whitecough, and she didn't know if this was exactly it, but it should help, right? She went to paw over the fuzzy-leafed plant for him to eat as well, listening to Weepingpaw speak, placing it at his paws.

"...Eat this too,"
she instructed softly in between pauses.

[ -1 catmint; -1 celandine ]

[ SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY </3 ]

Berrypaw finally poured the juice from the celandine into a leaf, which she carefully took near Dewpaw's eyes.

"...Oh, I-I'm gonna trickle some of this into your eyes," she warned gently, her voice slightly muffled by the leaf in her jaws. "I-It'll help soothe them, hopefully strengthen them too. It might feel... strange, but t-try not to move or blink too much s-so it gets as much as possible...."

Very meticulously, the jumpy medicine cat apprentice forced her paws to be as steady as possible as she gingerly tilted the leaf, letting the celandine juice trickle into Dewpaw's eyes. When she was finished, she stepped back, letting the apprentince blink away the excess. "..T-There.. that should help some of the discomfort. If they keep bothering you, y-you can come back and I can apply more."

Berry was just discarding the used leaf when she hesitated, glancing back at the apprentice with a weary but friendly half-smile. "Oh, and... if you ever want or need t-to talk about anything, like the raid... I'm always here, o-okay?"

[ -1 celandine ]

Berrypaw had been dozing off a bit in the den when Bluetide entered; shaking the sleepiness from her head, the small brown she-cat hopped to her paws, padding over.

"O-Oh, hello! Y-Yes, I'm here..." It didn't take long for the young cat's green eyes to flit down to Bluetide's paw, frowning at its unnatural-looking angle and how clearly the warrior was trying to keep her weight off of it. "Oh... stars... please, come in and sit down. Can you tell me what happened?"

Berrypaw helped lead her to an open and clean nest, immediately beginning to inspect the twisted paw with a thoughtful and worried sniff.

[ so sorry for the delay!! ]
(<3 )

Weepingpaw nodded, his eyes staying open as the juice trickled into his eyes, forcing them to stay open he gave out a tiny hiss, resting his tail along her side to let her know it wasn't directed to her. Weepingpaw then looked down, tail flicking away softly as he sniffed the leaf, "It smells...... good." He murmured, "Can I swallow it whole? Or do I have to like...... just drink the juices?" Weepingpaw questions.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old September 21st, 2024, 07:19 PM

Quote:

(<3 )

Weepingpaw nodded, his eyes staying open as the juice trickled into his eyes, forcing them to stay open he gave out a tiny hiss, resting his tail along her side to let her know it wasn't directed to her. Weepingpaw then looked down, tail flicking away softly as he sniffed the leaf, "It smells...... good." He murmured, "Can I swallow it whole? Or do I have to like...... just drink the juices?" Weepingpaw questions.

| BERRYPAW |

Berrypaw was grateful that her adoptive brother only mildly reacted, and his tail along her flank was a comforting reminder that he wasn't hissing at her. Which was nice. That was one aspect of healing she hadn't exactly enjoyed — having to put others in discomfort even if it was for their good. It was a silly thought, yet a very Berrypaw thought nonetheless, who wore her heart on her fur.

"Chew and swallow it whole,"
she mewed, smiling a bit. "A-And yeah, it is... kinda a weird plant, heh. Only really grows by Twolegs, so I dunno m-most about it... but I know it's good for coughs."

She sat back on her haunches, watching carefully to make sure he lapped it up.

Old September 21st, 2024, 07:35 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

| BERRYPAW |

Berrypaw was grateful that her adoptive brother only mildly reacted, and his tail along her flank was a comforting reminder that he wasn't hissing at her. Which was nice. That was one aspect of healing she hadn't exactly enjoyed — having to put others in discomfort even if it was for their good. It was a silly thought, yet a very Berrypaw thought nonetheless, who wore her heart on her fur.

"Chew and swallow it whole,"
she mewed, smiling a bit. "A-And yeah, it is... kinda a weird plant, heh. Only really grows by Twolegs, so I dunno m-most about it... but I know it's good for coughs."

She sat back on her haunches, watching carefully to make sure he lapped it up.
Weepingpaw blinked, nodding gently as he sniffed the plant once more, carefully placing it on his tounge and eating it, he chewed carefully. "It doesn't taste all that bad" He murmured, swallowing it with a small cough. "Starclans this is annoying, I barely know where I am, I can't smell or see." He grumbled, placing his paws down in front of him to make sure he didn't hit anything. "Have you noticed, Dusklion and Willowtail are getting close."

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old September 22nd, 2024, 03:03 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They
28 Moons

PURRKS
Kitty Softpaws T1-Inactive
LionHeart

----------------------

Ugh, finally made it to Berrypaw.
The walk felt even longer than it was.

"Berrypaw." Caveclaw greeted if she spotted the younger cat.
"I've broken this leg again." They then gestured to said leg.

@squidz

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old September 23rd, 2024, 02:51 PM

| BERRYPAW |

Quote:

Weepingpaw blinked, nodding gently as he sniffed the plant once more, carefully placing it on his tounge and eating it, he chewed carefully. "It doesn't taste all that bad" He murmured, swallowing it with a small cough. "Starclans this is annoying, I barely know where I am, I can't smell or see." He grumbled, placing his paws down in front of him to make sure he didn't hit anything. "Have you noticed, Dusklion and Willowtail are getting close."

Berrypaw watched carefully as Weepingpaw ate it, letting out a sigh of relief. Okay, so his eyes were treated, and the herbs he ate should help with his cough and infection... that was about as much as she could do for now, besides prescribe some much needed rest.

To his first grumble, she let out a sigh of agreement, placing her tail on his shoulder. "I know... with plenty of rest you should be able to recover," she reasoned, trying to lift her voice hopefully, knowing he couldn't see her facial expression. "Don't let me catch you overextending yourself, o-okay? Or else y-you'll be stuck having to see me for all the wrong reasons," she added with an attempt at humor to try and lift his spirits.

To his last comment, she hummed in thought, slightly tilting her head. "Huh... I-I guess I have seen them around... why? Is... that why you've been so upset lately?" She asked cautiously, not wanting to intrude too much. But hey, if he'd brought up that he hadn't been eating because he was upset... this was important for her to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

Caveclaw-She/They
28 Moons

PURRKS
LionHeart

----------------------

Ugh, finally made it to Berrypaw.
The walk felt even longer than it was.

"Berrypaw." Caveclaw greeted if she spotted the younger cat.
"I've broken this leg again." They then gestured to said leg.

@squidz

Berrypaw turned around towards the entrance of the Twoleg healing den when she heard Caveclaw's voice. At once her large green eyes flew down to the leg in concern as the warrior talked; it looked twisted and painful... and sure enough, Lionheart confirmed it. Broken again.

Again!? Oh, yeah... now she remembered. Poor Caveclaw.

"Stars... the same leg?" Berrypaw mewed sympathetically, padding over to help guide Caveclaw to the nearest clean nest and settle her down. At once she began rummaging through her supplies; thank StarClan Fawnlight had just recently taught her how to mend broken legs! Without Mistyshard or that training, she'd be completely clueless right about now.

Berrypaw returned with a poppy seed that she dropped in front of the Lionheart. "F-For the pain," she said softly, knowing the warrior likely recognized the potent seed from last time, but just in case. "Make sure you chew it."

Then she ran back to grab a large stick, some cobwebs, and some ordinary leaves. She began setting them up around Caveclaw's leg, gingerly lining up the stick with the broken leg, suppressing an inward shudder at the unnatural curve of the injured appendage. "...And, uh... w-hat happened?" The apprentice asked quietly as she began to prepare the splint, heart pounding. This would be her first official broken limb to be fixed... great stars, she just hoped she didn't screw it up.

Old September 23rd, 2024, 03:40 PM
The silliest of sillies

Caveclaw-She/They
28 Moons

PURRKS
LionHeart

-------------------------

Caveclaw nodded when Berrypaw echoed the same leg.
"Yes, quite an unlucky thing." She commented.

She ate the poppy seeds given to her, remembering exactly how it went before.
She is a little worried about the leg ending up even weaker, but she's sure Berrypaw has it handled.

"Dogs." Caveclaw answered Berrypaw's question "Didn't dodge well is all."
She then waited, bracing herself.

@squidz

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old Yesterday, 01:51 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol

Waterlily
Riverclan Elder | She/Her | 134 Moons

While it was common knowledge that healing took place in designated areas Waterlily.... Well Waterlily didnt really care. She was old, frail, and exhausted after yelling at Fadingstar and downright driving the tom from the camp. Also in pain, so in sum just thoroughly rendered immobile and requiring care.

A lack probably wouldnt kill her sure, but it'd be miserable. And Waterlily was already miserable. Letting out a yowl of Berrypaws name the elder huffed, waiting for the cat to come running, as though Waterlily's yowl was more annoyed and expectant then of pain or real issue, it'd still gain attention.

For now the scowling elder just laid in her nest, gently trembling and aching and so so tired.

@squidz

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; Yesterday at 01:52 AM.
Old Today, 12:26 PM

| BERRYPAW |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

Caveclaw-She/They
28 Moons

PURRKS
LionHeart

-------------------------

Caveclaw nodded when Berrypaw echoed the same leg.
"Yes, quite an unlucky thing." She commented.

She ate the poppy seeds given to her, remembering exactly how it went before.
She is a little worried about the leg ending up even weaker, but she's sure Berrypaw has it handled.

"Dogs." Caveclaw answered Berrypaw's question "Didn't dodge well is all."
She then waited, bracing herself.

@squidz

Berrypaw nodded grimly to Caveclaw's words; the poor Lionheart was gonna have to go through the pain again. And having the same leg broken? Berrypaw didn't know too much about this, but she had no doubt it might have lasting effects. Bracing herself, the apprentice nodded again, taking in a deep breath.

"O-Okay... here we go. It won't be nice, but... t-try to stay as still as possible," she mewed quietly, trying not to let her voice waver in the intimidation of doing this procedure for the first time. It took a bit of effort and concentration on her part, but somehow, the small brown she-cat managed to position herself as well as she could before giving a hefty jerk of the leg, snapping it back into place.

Oh...eeek... the sound immediately made Berrypaw's gut twist in nausea and she had to pause for a moment, suppressing a grimace. But at once she quickly began adjusting the splint, her paws shaky but luckily compensated by the stickiness of the cobweb making up it.

"A-Ah... there," she sighed with relief when it was finished. The splint was held in place by leaves and cobwebs, bound all around the leg to keep it still and in place. She gazed back up at Caveclaw sympathetically. "It'll take awhile to heal... u-until then, you'll need plenty of rest a-and to stay off of it as much as possible, o-okay? It might be worse since it's the second time..." She tilted her head a bit. "I know you're a Lionheart, but i-if you wanna get back to your duties, Stormstar will need you to heal up. And, please... come see me again if it's bothering you too much," she added, flicking her tail with an attempt at an encouraging smile.

[ -1 cobweb ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Waterlily
Riverclan Elder | She/Her | 134 Moons

While it was common knowledge that healing took place in designated areas Waterlily.... Well Waterlily didnt really care. She was old, frail, and exhausted after yelling at Fadingstar and downright driving the tom from the camp. Also in pain, so in sum just thoroughly rendered immobile and requiring care.

A lack probably wouldnt kill her sure, but it'd be miserable. And Waterlily was already miserable. Letting out a yowl of Berrypaws name the elder huffed, waiting for the cat to come running, as though Waterlily's yowl was more annoyed and expectant then of pain or real issue, it'd still gain attention.

For now the scowling elder just laid in her nest, gently trembling and aching and so so tired.

@squidz

[ takes place right before berry leaves with dusk for the starcave <3 ]

Berrypaw nearly jumped out of her fur at Waterlily's shrill, croaked yowl, whirling around to try and pinpoint where it came from. Oh, that was the same voice of the cat that had just driven out Fadingstar... still reeling from the shock of that, Berrypaw quickly ran to the den to grab some herbs, having a good feeling she knew what was needed from the way the old she-cat had practically collapsed after her outrage.

"O-Oh, uh... I'm coming!" The medicine apprentice called back, trying not to let her voice waver too much from her overwhelm (and intimidation of the scrawny elder, if she were honest). Padding over, Berry set down some herbs and brought a wetted moss ball to Waterlily, dropping it by her muzzle for the elder to drink from.

"H-Here... make sure you drink as much as you can from this," she mewed, doing her best to keep her voice steady. "And, ah, e-eat this... it's called burnet. It'll help build your strength back up," she added, silently thanking Fawnlight for teaching her the herb as she pushed forward the plant with spiky leaves and magenta flowerheads. "I-It won't taste great, but... it'll help."

Old Today, 02:54 PM
The silliest of sillies

Caveclaw-She/They
28 Moons

PURRKS
LionHeart

------------------------

Caveclaw stayed still, and winced as the leg popped back into place.

The lykoi mix listened as Berry explained it might be worse since it's the second time.
"I understand, don't worry."

And now advice for Caveclaw to rest and not push herself and all that.
"Don't worry, I'll watch my actions." She stopped for a moment, thinking as she stood up, keeping weight off of the leg "Promise."

@squidz

ART SHOP!
PURRKS: