Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
New Beginnings
by Beaan
Last post by Beaan
Today 11:15 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Nim
Today 10:54 AM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by paedyn
Today 10:53 AM
Altair’s Atari [...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:53 AM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
Last post by otter
Today 10:50 AM

Old September 25th, 2024, 11:39 AM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Default Re: QUARANTINE!!

Sunpaw
I'm chasing dreams since I left the womb
+ she/her + The collector [active]

Why were they being moved to a whole new camp, wasn't it fine being the medicine cats den? She stayed confined to it like she was supposed to, she never left said den. Yet when she put more thought into her muggy head about it, it didn't stop anyone else from going inside either. It sure didn't stop her pa from coming in to give her something to eat and visit. Sunpaw was glad to at least still have pa around but it was still upsetting a bit to know ma wasn't here anymore. The ginger apprentice trudged along after everyone, using some poor random cat as a crutch with unsteady paw steps. Once it was clear they made their destination she made her way over to some random spot and let herself plop down. The fever from before came back like it had never gone away and it sure came back with a force. At the moment it felt like the air itself was hot, and she didn't have the energy anymore to move further from her spot. Tiredly she noted that her brother was here who seemed to not be that bad but she couldn't tell, she wasn't a medicine cat for a reason.

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Old September 25th, 2024, 06:04 PM
What happened was…

Bump Policy: Anytime you need!
My Mood: Dreaming

Brightshadow
{A fluffy calico molly with green eyes.}

She surveyed her surroundings. Taking in her temporary accommodations. She shivered dread crawling down her spine. "This'll be fine!" She said it almost to herself hoping it would cheer her up. Her eyes wandered to a nice comfy place in the corner. she lugged her tired paws there and plopped down. The sickness had made her a good deal more tired. She was fighting the urge to sleep, but she was unsuccessful. Her eyes slowly drooped close, and she was out like a light.

Dustlark
(A Calico tom with intelligent eyes}

He stepped into the new clearing with a bright smile. After being in the Medicine den for so long the change of scenery made him happier than he thought it possible. It gave him a boost of energy. He wondered if he could make any new friends here. "This'll be fun!" He trotted around wondering if there was anyone he could talk to.
Old September 25th, 2024, 09:57 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
@ollie || @korok

Perfect. Herbs. What was it that brat said? Ah. Catmint. Catmint n oldflower. Perfect. He sorta remembered what those looked like. Turning his attention to the Warrior beside him, he simply shrugged. "'salright. Just follow my lead n we'll grab what we can. Most important thing is stockin up as much as we can while makin sure main camp also has what they need. It'll be a good n fine line." he hummed.

Spiderthroat than turned and awaited their last patrolmate. If they took to long he'd simply...no. This was Bumblestar. Bumblestar would demote. He'd just sit by and watch it happen.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old September 25th, 2024, 11:33 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hushfalls View Post
Dustlark

He stepped into the new clearing with a bright smile. After being in the Medicine den for so long the change of scenery made him happier than he thought it possible. It gave him a boost of energy. He wondered if he could make any new friends here. "This'll be fun!" He trotted around wondering if there was anyone he could talk to.

She/Her | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

Shockhoney was on the verge of collapse. Everything hurt. Her vision was swimming. Her limbs were shaking from the walk. All she wanted to do was fall over facedown and never have to get up again. Being sick was AWFUL. And overrated. Having to go through all of this, a tiny part of her was all the more impressed that Wolfhive was able to carry on after every round of sickness.

A heartbeat later, Shockhoney was pushing the thought away. Wolfhive wasn’t… someone to look up to. Papa had told her that, and he was only looking out after her because he loved her as any father would a daughter. …Right? Brow furrowing as Shockhoney tried to recall through the mushy haze of her mind if Mountaintalon had verbally returned her sentiment in the clearing, the blue-eyed feline was only pulled out of her thoughts when someone pranced by her. A someone who was meant to be sick, Shockhoney had thought. Except she currently felt like turning into a gooey puddle of honey.

Which brought her to the question; “How do you have so much energy?” The twelve-moon old grouched, slouching to the ground right there because she couldn’t hold herself up any longer.

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old Yesterday, 05:31 AM

Status: ★annoyingly obsessed with Hamilton, and those mildly historically inaccurate little queers
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Spooky
ThunderClan Re: QUARANTINE!!

★Twilightforest ★
He/They // 29 Moons // Thunderclan Warrior // No Purrks

Twilightforest listened as Bumblestar listed off names for patrols. He grumbled. Okay well he had...he..okay he didn't have an excuse, and he would gladly do the patrol, but he was still mildly annoyed. He looked around for his patrol mates quickly spotting them in the crowd. He bounded over quickly. He wouldn't get punished for not showing up to this.
He nodded to them, looking awkward.

[ @korok // @Starfall ]

(sorry this took so long- )

Old Yesterday, 07:48 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

Willowfrost just nodded as Spiderthroat spoke. ”Sounds to me.” She replied with a shrug. ’Catmint…huh?’ She knew she’d heard it before, but she doesn’t think she’s ever seen the plant. Not like she’s ever had green or white cough. ”Lead the way, I’m right behind you.” The she-cat mewed to the deputy as Twilightforest approached.

( @Starfall | @ollie )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP; if you need him, mention me !

FORMERLY TANGHULUCAT
Old Yesterday, 07:59 AM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

[ #PinepawTHC ]

Pinepaw showed up.

Toyhouse | Character Site (WIP) | Art Shop | Discord

Last edited by otter; Yesterday at 08:00 AM.
Old Yesterday, 08:41 AM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Queenly

Mantiskit looked at all the cats. She wanted mama sofdaisy. She also missed dad. It was weird being away from her siblings. She was used to being pounced on every second. The kit missed her sister Butterflykit. She sat there thinking about it, not noticing her nose had the weird red stuff coming out of her nose again. [OPEN]
Old Yesterday, 09:39 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

HRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK

Wolfhive's nausea had crept up during the travel to Sunkissed Creek, and sometime before getting to the new camp he decorated a bush with his stomach contents. Repeatedly.

When his stomach was gone committing what might have been an actual war crime, he staggered after everyone else to make it within the temporary camp's boundaries. Though faintly aware of Bumba issuing patrols, he wasn't directly involved in that and his only real responsibility at this point was making cats regret causing issues, if they did so.

In the meantime, he'd collapse in a heap near the edge of the camp, out of the way but able to semi-keep tabs on things. Next cat to step out of line was going to end up like that poor bush!

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Yesterday, 12:05 PM
What happened was…

Bump Policy: Anytime you need!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

She/Her | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

Shockhoney was on the verge of collapse. Everything hurt. Her vision was swimming. Her limbs were shaking from the walk. All she wanted to do was fall over facedown and never have to get up again. Being sick was AWFUL. And overrated. Having to go through all of this, a tiny part of her was all the more impressed that Wolfhive was able to carry on after every round of sickness.

A heartbeat later, Shockhoney was pushing the thought away. Wolfhive wasn’t… someone to look up to. Papa had told her that, and he was only looking out after her because he loved her as any father would a daughter. …Right? Brow furrowing as Shockhoney tried to recall through the mushy haze of her mind if Mountaintalon had verbally returned her sentiment in the clearing, the blue-eyed feline was only pulled out of her thoughts when someone pranced by her. A someone who was meant to be sick, Shockhoney had thought. Except she currently felt like turning into a gooey puddle of honey.

Which brought her to the question; “How do you have so much energy?” The twelve-moon old grouched, slouching to the ground right there because she couldn’t hold herself up any longer.

Dustlark

He trotted over to Shockhoney and flashed her a warm smile. His answer to her question was a shrug. He hadn't been that sick for that long so none of the more serous symptoms had crept up on him yet. "I'm really only here for my sister." His gaze darted over in Brightshadow's direction as if he was making a mental note of her condition. He had been trying to convince himself he wasn't actually sick for the past couple of days, and he only was there for her. Suddenly he burst into a bought of coughs. his coat fluffed up. "Sorry bought that." He turned his attention back to Shockhoney. he hoped she wouldn't be too angry at him for basically coughing on her like that.

He had a strange realization that his paws started to feel heavy. Usually, he was able to hold up a conversation like it was well needed nap. Now all he wanted was a nap. It made him uncomfortable. Maybe I really am sick? He didn't want to think about that. He tried shaking the negative thoughts out of his coat.