Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by Levanya
Today 10:11 PM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by korok
Today 10:10 PM
charred branches in the...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:09 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 10:07 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 10:06 PM

Old Yesterday, 08:27 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: RiverClan Skyridge

Willowtail, Daisypaw, Sweetsap, Softpaw, Weepingpaw all cheered!

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old Yesterday, 09:28 PM
<3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Floodsight
✦ RiverClan | 22 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

Perhaps there was hope for RiverClan afterall, and choosing Owltalon as a deputy was probably the best decision Stormstar could've made. Floodsight's usual dim blue eyes held a small glimmered of much hope and excitement as a wide smile grew onto her face. The silver she-cat was excited all right. She sat a little taller and called out loudly, louder than she'd ever did, "Owltalon! Owltalon!"

The older warrior had always been one she'd admired. Strong, passionate and caring for all of RiverClan. It looks like Floodsight's judge of character was not completely off the charts. Certainly not this time, and she genuinely and wholeheartedly believed Owltalon would be amazing.

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹

Last edited by goodacacia; Yesterday at 10:04 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:42 PM
GLOOMY

Bump Policy: bump me if i don't respond.
My Mood: Mysterious

|Header drawn by rubberRatroom!|
---LILYGLIDE---

||She-cat|riverclan warrior||
Open for interaction!

============

Lilyglide sat silently and the new deputy was called, being one of the few cats who helped clean out the dens and all. She felt, proud. About things she's done. she's trained an apprentice, helped found the new clan territory, and fought a dog. all of that. The mostly white she has been here for a moment. However, she only really thought about her accomplishments recently. She came out practically unscathed, just exhausted. She sighed with a soft smile on her face "I've.. done things I suppose even if it's only me who knows this." she purred to herself softly.
Old Yesterday, 11:39 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Blizzardoak and Wavebreaker

|60 and 43 Moons|

Blizzardoak and Wavebreaker cheered OWLTALON! OWLTALON!

"Only those who try, will become." Khimari Ronso
Old Today, 12:07 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

He didn’t know? Rainpaw tilted her head slightly, confused. She didn’t buy that for a heartbeat. But before she could decide on if she wanted to try and press her denmate or not, he asked her the most bizarre question. Rainpaw was taken off guard, and felt herself become frazzled as a result. Is this how Berryshine felt when she offered her friendship out of the blue? “S-Sure!” She mewed, flashing a bright, warm smile.

Ravenpaw nodded in agreement with Brokenstream, stifling the little tang of jealousy in her mouth at another cat garnering such praise from the tom. “Rainpaw and her are friends.” She mewed factually. “So, I kinda get what you mean.” She added with a chuckle. Personally, she felt like the pair looked kind of helpless together, but cute. And she could only hope the friendship would be beneficial to them both.

Ravenpaw laughed at Brokenstream’s nudge, leaning up on her back legs to take a playful swipe at the warrior’s ear with sheathed paws. “You may have to eat those words one day!” She countered, referring to him teasing her. Although, she wasn’t entirely sure what she aspired to be for the clan aside from strong. The strongest, most reliable warrior.

[ @korok - Brokenstream & Riftpaw! The jealous streak begins LOL.]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Today, 03:03 AM
Stares (•-•)

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

Sunsetgleam cheered out Owltalon's name as she was appointed deputy. They hadn't expected that, but it wasn't a bad choice either. They were happy for the lionheart. Owltalon was dedicated, and they knew she was one of the cats in riverclan that'd make for a good deputy.

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old Today, 10:40 AM
The Bug-Fanatic!

Bump Policy: Faster than a Bee flying to its nest with pollen! If I don't respond after 72 hours, please bump me!
My Mood: Lurking

Shiningsky had been in this clan for ages. she had done multiple things for the clan, had more experience and had been trying hard. And stormstar chooses a cat who terrifies Shiningsky?! Stars, was there no end to the suffering?!
Old Today, 11:16 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

☾ Brokenstream | 26 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

Brokenstream dramatically fell on his side as Ravenpaw batted at his ears. ”Mercy, mercy!” He cried out, but a laugh hiccuped his words. His warm gaze looked up at Ravenpaw, eyes round with feigned pleading. After a moment he just let out another mrrow of laughter as he pulled himself back to his paws, touching his nose to her head gently. ”I’m sure you’ll be something RiverClan will be proud of.” He purred before glancing back up at Stormstar.

…Owltalon was the new deputy? Shock briefly crossed his face before he realized what a solid choice that actually was. She has been a warrior for quite awhile, and she’s been on the Lionheart team with him as well. She would make a fantastic deputy. He nodded approvingly to himself, eyes gleaming happily as he began chanting the new deputy’s name. ”Owltalon! Owltalon!”

-‘๑’- RIFTPAW | 7 MOONS | HE/HIM -‘๑’-
split half solid black, half brown tabby with icy blue eyes
header by @/dino.

✮ ⋆ ˚。

Riftpaw’s whiskers twitched in…maybe (?) amusement as Rainpaw stuttered a response to his question of being friends, but he made no comment on it. ”Cool.” He nodded, turning his attention away briefly to shout the new deputy’s name. He didn’t know her well, but based on Brokenstream’s reaction, she seemed like a solid choice. ”Owltalon! Owltalon!” He called out almost robotically. His attention was now back to Rainpaw. For a moment he seemed almost…awkward. ”So…what do you like to do?” Yup. Good job, Rift.

( @Luna16 )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP; if you need him, mention me !

FORMERLY TANGHULUCAT
Old Today, 11:59 AM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionh--- Deputy!?\45 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

- - -
The brown she-cat sat at the base of the Skyridge, her tail curled neatly around her large paws. She kept her clouded eyes unnaturally wide as if she were a kit, scared to miss the most subtle details. She took note of Fadingstar's death, his leadership whisked away from Riverclan as soon as it even started. She kept her jaw taught. Fadingstar wasn't the best, far from it, but like many others he had tried and any warrior lost to the claws of death was a warrior worth grieving. The bulky she-cat allowed for a small splash of grief to dance into her amber eyes before she looked back to to Stormstar, her maw twitching up into an easy smile.

Ah, earning lives? The Lionheart twitched her ears in amusement. Welp, that was news to her, but nothing completely catastrophic. Stormstar still had one good life to add onto her already established one, and since it seemed they were playing their cards right she didn't doubt she'd get her full nine sooner or later. Out of all the things Starclan could've possibly done, this punishment seemed pretty fair. They have had an odd string of leaders and nothing of that value should go to waste.

Right, not a secret that should get out. "Loud and clear chief," Owltalon murmured absentmindedly, not bothering to raise her voice over those of her clanmates. Owltalon would be extra careful to watch herself when needed, she'd be as prickly as a cactus if need be.

Berrypaw's new name, Berryshine. The Lionheart straightened up, her paws tingling with excitement. "There ya go squirt! Berryshine! Berryshine! Stormstar! Stormstar!" She howled, her expression full of joy for her peers. She'd have to congratulate them personally after, spare them some freshkill maybe. She was particularly proud of the both of them for stepping up to fill the void that the two previous high ranks left. What an event, huh? Certainly one worth celebrating.

The shine in her eyes didn't die down even as she finished her cheers. She was so unbelievably proud of each and every one of them. A promise rang from the mountains and back and the Lionheart lifted her tail in pride. As the murmurs died down, Stormstar addressed a question from an apprentice, Fishpaw. Owltalon gave the apprentice a confused glance. Wasn't that...? Oh, what the heck. Maybe she just didn't hear? Regardless, Stormstar reiterated her stance with Riverclan, vowing to be better than her predecessor.

Some landmarks were changed, and to the thought of that, Owltalon simply nodded, tucking the information safe into her brain to enforce said rules when needed. Owltalon was beginning to think the meeting was nearing a close, but Owltalon stayed as alert as possible despite the throbbing ache in her paws, though it was dulling the longer she kept her weight off them. Nothin' ta worry 'bout. she reminded herself.

There was a lot of noticable buildup to her next announcement, as though hyping up the band of cats. Owltalon let out a small giggle of excitement finding the situation quite amusing. Must be pretty important though, she wondered who---

Stormstar's blue eyes shifted to meet her amber and the Lionheart looked back with a familiar curiosity.

Two beats.

Maybe four.

Perhaps a thousand.

Her expression shifted and the Lionheart--- er... Deputy? ---leaned back in alarm. The shouts of her name rang back to her like an echo and the older cat was suddenly getting deja vu from her warrior ceremony. The pride swelling up in her chest, her quickening heartbeat. Perhaps she just stared wide-eyed like that for a good amount of the cheering, but she found a smile working her way onto her maw.

"Oh stars darn it, chief, ya sure know how ta give a cat a heart attack." Owltalon let out a laugh, her eyes crinkling. "Thanks Stormstar, thank ya so much." She attempted to smile at every cat who congratulated her, but her battered maw might fall right off if she tried.

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old Today, 01:40 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Pensive

| BERRYSHINE |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan medicine cat | she-cat | 12 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

As the cries died down, leaving her and Stormstar to bask in the rightful feeling of being chanted and honored by their Clanmates, Berryshine couldn't keep the soft (yet sheepish) smile off her maw. Especially as she gazed up at her leader, seeing her blue eyes shining with satisfaction at finally being up in the place she'd worked so hard to get to.

Curling her tail over her small paws, the dark brown she-cat listened along to the news of new territory being moved, got it... she'd have to inspect these newer areas to see if they'd be any good for herbs. Hopefully — she'd just learned a bunch of new ones, after all, and was determined to keep up her stores.

The next news was a surprise to Berryshine; truthfully, she hadn't really anticipated who Stormstar might pick. But the choice of the older (relatively speaking) warrior and Lionheart instantly made Berry grin again, glancing over at the shocked she-cat. Yeah, Owltalon was another cat she'd trust, and had no doubt she'd help both her and Stormstar usher in this new era of RiverClan well.

"Owltalon! Owltalon!" Berryshine cheered happily. This... was a good meeting so far. She shuffled her paws in nervous excitement that still lingered from her own announcement, finally allowing that burst of hope to warm her body more. A new place, a new home, essentially a new change in headship... so much change, and so quick, but it felt oddly right. She could only pray StarClan was looking on them now, feeling a bit of hope and faith in them for once.

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; killer aptitude 3 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 53 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - for brief willow acknowledgement hehe ]
Stagheart gave Willowtail an appreciative glance and nod back, glad she had run up to congratulate Berryshine with Daisypaw, who looked as excited as ever. He'd have to give his adoptive kit a proper word later too, when the meeting was over.

At Stormstar's next few announcements, he nodded along, mentally noting the details of the territory change. At the leader's reply to Fishpaw, he hummed in thought to himself; he had no doubt that although she and Fadingstar had been siblings, Stormstar would prove to handle her Clan quite differently. It did hurt to hear it stated about Fading's leadership — he had generally respected the tom as a warrior before all of this and in the first little bit of his leadership — but dipped his head in acknowledgement. Even a warrior as loyal as him had to admit when change was needed for the good of the Clan. And this change, as he was praying, should be good... he hoped.

At these next words, Stag grinned, glancing over at Owltalon. She was another senior warrior whom he respected and had no doubt would serve her Clan well as deputy; she already had as Lionheart for awhile now. He raised his gruff voice along with the Clan, chanting, "Owltalon! Owltalon!"

Good. Owltalon was a solid choice. These choices and changes were a lot all at once, but it sorta felt like what the Clan needed. A hard reset, of sorts — even going as far to be in a completely new camp.

He was always a steady rock of loyalty to the Clan, but it felt... better now. Finally letting his old heart get some stirring of hope once more.

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
Request Healing | Medicine Den |(Temporary/Exile) Healing Den