Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Go to first new post "Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by korok
Today 10:10 PM
charred branches in the...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:09 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 10:07 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 10:06 PM
the little hawk with sharp...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 09:59 PM

Old September 24th, 2024, 10:46 AM

My Mood: Sleepy

Default It Takes Three!

Petal

|35 Moons|

Petal balanced herself atop the wooden beam that ran through the center of the barn, connecting the disjointed pieces of wood flooring that lay on either side. She rested her stocky figure there, nothing but empty space sat on all sides of her, the she-cats bright blue eyes fixed on the soft pillowy hay below. If Minnow were here she knew exactly what he'd say "We're here to hunt, you'll scare off all the prey..and besides you could get hurt-blah blah blah blah blah." She said the words aloud in a mockingly serious voice. The calico kitty loved her brother, but the scars Kestrel had given him had done nothing to improve his buzzkill demeanor. For once he wasn't tagging along like some lost kit, and she was gonna make the most of it. "Blast off! Wohoooo!" Like a tri-colored bullet her black/orange/and white fur burst from the safety of the beam splashing down into the golden grass below.

Hay billowed up like shrapnel, before falling quietly down around her like gentle rain. As she exploded from the comfort of the mound she was giggling to herself, pleased with the results. "Oh yeah stuck the landing." The golden pieces of wheat stuck in her fur made her look like a porcupine, her characteristic back fur spindling out in a messy display like spikes. She wished she had some water nearby so she could see her reflection, but alas she didn't.

@Red'fur

"Only those who try, will become." Khimari Ronso
Old September 24th, 2024, 12:56 PM
A Hero lived here. Once..

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: It Takes Three!

(( Emerald ))

* She heard a scream from a nearby barn and jumped out of her pelt. She decided to investigate (If she was in a horror film she would have been the first to die) the noise and slowly crept towards the barn. she poked her head around a corner and half expected to get clawed, but instead was greeted with a porcupine? She tilted her head and watched the weird creature before her. *
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Quietheart

Hey, My name is Red'fur or Red as you may call me. I've been on WCO for a bit and never had a good looking signature so here is a new one. Oh and here is Red my old OC reborn and forever immortalized as a picrew image. Oh and go check out my finder. Red's Roleplay Finder
Old September 24th, 2024, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red'fur View Post
(( Emerald ))

* She heard a scream from a nearby barn and jumped out of her pelt. She decided to investigate (If she was in a horror film she would have been the first to die) the noise and slowly crept towards the barn. she poked her head around a corner and half expected to get clawed, but instead was greeted with a porcupine? She tilted her head and watched the weird creature before her. *
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Quietheart
Petal

|35 Moons|

Petal was bounding for the red barn door to find something that could help her assess her new look when suddenly a face popped out from behind its cover startling her. She had been mid hop when the newcomer showed herself, and as her heart lurched into her chest Petal rebounded backwards as soon as her paw pads touched the ground. As she did so she let out a frightened yelp. Her reaction meant she had landed some distance away, Petal felt her heartbeat begin to steady, falling back into its normal rhythm . The brown she-cat seemed to be looking at her with confusion in her green gaze. "Geeeze you nearly scared the pelt of me!" The stocky calicos pink nose twitched and then sneezed as a rouge piece of hay rolled onto her nose. "Aghhh-choo!"

Petal shook her body fiercely tossing particles of the gold hitchhikers into the air around her and fluffing out her fur in the process. She smiled embarrassed, her right ear flattening, "Uhhh...on a scale of 1-10 how ridiculous do I look right now?" She had no idea where this cat had come from, but it was probably the hays fault, yeah it had to be. She began licking herself to tamp her fur down, at least this newcomer didn't seem like an aggressor. I wonder if she lives here? Theres probably lots of mice. Had she tried jumping into the hay before? So many questions, so little time.

@Red'fur

Last edited by Quietheart; September 24th, 2024 at 09:36 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:08 AM

(( Emerald ))

* She ducked back and hid as the hay went flying. She poked her head back around and dipped her head. *
" Um... 8 I-I think? I'm not sure I just heard somecat yell out and came to see if they were okay. Was that you? "
__________________________________________________ ______________________
@Quietheart

Hey, My name is Red'fur or Red as you may call me. I've been on WCO for a bit and never had a good looking signature so here is a new one. Oh and here is Red my old OC reborn and forever immortalized as a picrew image. Oh and go check out my finder. Red's Roleplay Finder
Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM

Quote:
(( Emerald ))

* She ducked back and hid as the hay went flying. She poked her head back around and dipped her head. *
" Um... 8 I-I think? I'm not sure I just heard somecat yell out and came to see if they were okay. Was that you? "
__________________________________________________ ______________________
@Quietheart
Petal

|35 Moons|

Petal blinked her bright blue eyes swiftly, and in between each shutter her amusement and surprise was on display. "Whats wrong? Don't like hay? The ginger calico shot a teasing tone at the cat in hiding, whose white paws were visible just beyond the safety of the barn door. "And yeaah I'm more than ok! Have you ever tried jumping in the hay piles, its loads of fun! Petal began giving her long fur swift licks to tamp it back to its normal resting place. She had to admit she was a little embarrassed looking so wild in front of a total stranger, but it had made the conversation more interesting so she supposed it all evened out. As her tongue rasped rapidly across her fur Petal managed to eek out yet another question "I-m Peh-tah-ul by thh-h-e wa-yy, wh-at'sss ur na-h-muh?" Her voice was broken up by her aggressive cleaning, but as long as the other cat understood her it didn't matter how the question sounded. She seems pretty timid, I wonder if she is a kitty pet?

@Red'fur

Last edited by Quietheart; Yesterday at 10:45 PM.
Old Today, 12:13 AM

(( Emerald ))

* She shook her head. *
" I-i don't like the hay. M-makes me itch. N-name's Emerald. "
* She replied with a stutter. She cursed herself in her head and looked down at her paws. *
__________________________________________________ _______________________
@Quietheart

Old Today, 12:52 AM

Quote:
(( Emerald ))

* She shook her head. *
" I-i don't like the hay. M-makes me itch. N-name's Emerald. "
* She replied with a stutter. She cursed herself in her head and looked down at her paws. *
__________________________________________________ _______________________
@Quietheart
Petal

|35 Moons|

"Gosh Emerald what crawled into your nest?" Her blue eyes were wide with concern despite her playful words. "I'm not gonna eat you or anything I promise." Her voice was fully sincere now. "Are you a kittypet? Do you live here with your twolegs or something like that? I'd say you seem pretty shy for an alley cat. What's your story huh?" She was genuinely curious now, which was getting the better of her at the moment. "Sorry, you don't have to answer that all at once, it's just that your intriguing is all." As she waited for a response she pondered how to make the white brown she-cat more comfortable. I'll just ask her if she wants to get out of this barn, it can't be all that great in here if shes allergic to hay....OOOO or I could see if she wants to climb that monster with me outside! Without her brother present the ginger she-cat felt like the world was open to her, if only for the moment. In spite of the fun she sorta hated to admit that she did miss his constant nagging just a little bit.

I wonder what Minnow is doing right now?

Old Today, 01:14 AM

(( Emerald ))

* She shrunk down to her paws. *
" I-i have a stutter... A-and I'm no housecat... I-i live in the wild. "
* Her voice was rather soft and not loud unlike SOME cats. *
__________________________________________________ _____
@Quietheart