Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by Levanya
Today 10:11 PM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by korok
Today 10:10 PM
charred branches in the...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:09 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 10:07 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 10:06 PM

Old September 21st, 2024, 07:29 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: Prophecy Journey for Thunderclan. (Private)

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 29 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips
header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

The large tom crept through the undergrowth, sharp gaze clearly fixating on something. ’There!’ A thrush sat pecking at the roots of a tree, clearing trying to look for some small nuts or bugs. Eyes gleaming, Raggedear slunk slowly towards the bird, repositioning himself so that he was downwind. He was never the greatest hunter, but first pick was at stake! Bunching up his muscles, he launched himself at the thrush, quickly silencing its squawk of alarm with a killing bite to its neck.

[ RAGGEDEAR ROLLED A 9 ]

Purring through his catch, he quickly made his way back to the meeting spot. He silently hoped someone had caught a vole.

( @twizzypaw | @Lightningpaw666 )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP; if you need him, mention me !

FORMERLY TANGHULUCAT
Old September 21st, 2024, 08:21 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Brackenclaw- He/Him, 25 Moons, Thunderclan Hornet. Purrks: Just a Scratch.

(Rolled an 8.)

Brackenclaw had walked away from the group for a bit until his nose caught the smell of something that made his mouth water. A Chaffinch this was by far the Hornets favorite Prey. He saw it hanging around on the ground searching for anything it could find to eat. Unfortunately, for the poor bird it was about to be the one on the menu. Brackenclaw's orange globes would dilate into two cat iris's as he began to move as silently as he could. Using the undergrowth to blend in practically becoming one with the shadows itself. Brackenclaw's dark fur made him perfectly designed for life in the forest as he managed to hunt well with this place. Brackenclaw was in range all he needed to do now was pounce however before he could his paw snapped a twig alerting the bird to his presence but Brackenclaw was quicker before it could get out of range Brackenclaw pounced with all his might swiping at the bird and bringing down to the ground it called out in fear but was otherwise stunned Brackenclaw made short work of it biting into it's neck to kill it as humane as he possibly could. Brackenclaw was excited he thought he had made the first kill and thus was able to take the Chaffinch for his own. However, when he returned to the meeting site he noticed that Raggedear was already there. Brackenclaw's swaying tail of excitement would abruptly end as he saw the tom. And he would have to concede defeat putting the chaffinch down in case Raggedear was interested. Looking over at the Warrior as they waited for Lavendersong. And waited and waited for a good time until finally the she-cat had returned Brackenclaw would look over at the she-cat when she burst into the clearing as if she had raced over. His ear swiveled to try and catch sound of anything that might be chasing her. He honestly didn't know why she had ran back so he would instead meow to her. "Is everything okay?" Brackenclaw asked the She-cat. @TanghuluCat @twizzypaw
Old September 22nd, 2024, 10:12 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days, idc I love RPing lol
My Mood: Goofy

Appearing out from the underbrush and into the beams of light that spilled through the trees and pooled into the clearing, the sheer black queen trotted to a slow halt as she approached the two toms and dropped the plump shrew before panting to catch her breath. Casting a glance at Brackenclaw upon hearing his question, she sat back on her hindlegs and folded her paws primly infront of her and briefly hesitated on responding to Brackenclaw after remembering their tense interaction before she finally spoke,"Y-yeah... guess I'm the slow slug for coming back last." Lavendersong rumbled a soft purred and flashed a sheepish smile, giving her shiny chest fur a few licks before looking back up at the group, "Well, who get's first dibs?!" She asked excitedly, hoping no one would snag the shrew she caught as the smell of it already had her salivating.

@Lightningpaw666
@korok

Active Purrks: TBD
Old September 24th, 2024, 08:48 AM

header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

Raggedear let out a mmrow of triumph as Lavendersong appeared shortly after Brackenclaw. ”Ole Raggedear himself! Yours truly!” He purred, winding his way around his two companions. ”Choices, choices! Whatever shall I pick?” He mewed thoughtfully, eyes twinkling with humor. Glancing at his travel mates, he realized they both seemed to be looking at their own catches longingly. Eyes narrowed, he prodded the shrew and chaffinch with a black paw, already feeling himself salivating at the thought of food. Truthfully, he would have liked the shrew. It tasted most like vole…but…

”My thrush looks mighty tasty, I reckon.” He eventually mewed, casting both Brackenclaw and Lavendersong a knowing look as he flicked his tail dismissively. ”Don’t mind if do!” He said before picking up his catch and settling down to begin tearing away at it hungrily nearby.

( @Lightningpaw666 | @twizzypaw - sorry for delay !! )

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP; if you need him, mention me !

FORMERLY TANGHULUCAT

Last edited by korok; September 24th, 2024 at 08:48 AM. Reason: wrong bird whoops
Old September 24th, 2024, 11:34 AM

Brackenclaw- He/Him, 25 moons old, Thunderclan Hornet. Purrks: Just a Scratch.

Brackenclaw was grateful that Raggedear was a kind cat allowing him to eat his Chaffinch instead of taking it. So he would do just that getting the feathers peeled off and getting into eating it proper. Brackenclaw had to hurry though the group needed to be out of Thunderclan by tonight at least. And they already had enough of a stop. Brackenclaw was wolfing down his chaffinch in record time before he stood up. "We should be getting ready to move soon. We need to be outside of the borders by nightfall so we can follow the moon as the Prophecy said." Brackenclaw was sure he was seen as the downer of the group but if he had to be the downer to get them moving than so be it. Brackenclaw wanted to make sure they did everything in their power to find this cure Thunderclan was counting on them. And even though Brackenclaw wasn't one of the prophesied cats that didn't mean he couldn't play his part and make sure the actual prophesied cats didn't make it. @korok @twizzypaw
Old Yesterday, 01:35 PM

Giggling with amusement at Raggedear's playful demeanor, Lavendersong's frosted eyes lit up as she watched him and Brackenclaw choose their own fresh-kills. Looks like everyone got to pick their own fresh-kill! Pulling the shrew carcass closer to her, Lavendersong tore into the plump fresh-kill and dug in hungrily. But she made sure to eat quick, knowing they had to hit the road as soon as possible. Licking her paws clean from the blood, she glanced back up at Brackenclaw who had been the first to finish. He was right, dusk was nearing and they needed to make good headway before it was too late. Silently nodding in agreement to Brackenclaw's words, the long haired queen got up on her paws to follow Brackenclaw, glancing behind her to check on Raggedear as they began to start their trek.

@Lightningpaw666
@korok

Old Yesterday, 09:07 PM

header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

Raggedear jumped up after his Clanmates as he finished eating, hurrying after them. ”To the unknown!” He practically yowled his excitement, catching up to his travel companions with a few bounds. ”What do you think we’ll find?”

( i apologize for shortness, just wanted to get this in so they could move on to the next phase ! | @Lightningpaw666 | @twizzypaw )

FORMERLY TANGHULUCAT

Last edited by korok; Today at 05:46 AM. Reason: Added question
Old Yesterday, 09:40 PM

Brackenclaw- He/Him, 25 moons old, Thunderclan Hornet. Purrks: Just a Scratch.

Brackenclaw was pretty relaxed for the time as they were still on Thunderclan's Territory. This meant that Brackenclaw didn't feel the urgency to remain alert all the time. Brackenclaw would listen to his travel companion talking and would then wonder himself about what they could see on their journey Brackenclaw hadn't seen much beyond their own territory so this would be new. Brackenclaw would look to Raggedear before meowing with his deep and dark intimidating voice. "I honestly couldn't tell you but I hope it's uneventful. We can't risk getting hurt given what we are doing." Brackenclaw would meow to the other two. The Sun was finally beginning to set and they were about to reach the outside of their Territory. @korok @twizzypaw

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; Yesterday at 09:41 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:42 PM

Padding close behind Brackenclaw and making sure she wasn't out-pacing Raggedear, Lavendersong pointed her gaze up at the long stretch of land that seemed never-ending and intimidating now, but would hopefully improve as they remain on track. Yawning, she glanced at Raggedear before swiveling her head to Brackenclaw and his retort. The hornet was definitely right, with darkness approaching fast, the likelihood of a dangerous predator finding them would skyrocket. The graceful and sleek furred warrior nodded along with Brackenclaw but smiled at Raggedear and grinned playfully, "If we're lucky, we'll find a nice warm cave with 3 cozy nests already made." She purred with amusement in her gentle voice before the demure black she cat addressed the entire group, "Speaking of, do you think we'll make it to a decent rest stop at least?" Lavendersong questioned with her head tilted slightly, hoping that they weren't meant to be traveling all night.

@korok
@Lightningpaw666

Last edited by twizzypaw; Today at 12:26 AM.
Old Today, 07:57 PM

header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

Walking alongside Brackenclaw, Raggedear nudged him playfully. "Oh, don't be like that now, Brackenclaw! You've already showed us you can lighten up- now it's too late!" He teased, bounding ahead of the pair for a moment before falling back into step with Lavendersong. He let out a mrrow of laughter at her response to his question. "If only StarClan made things that easy." He mewed with a wistful note in his voice, yet his eyes still continued to twinkle with amusement. At her question of when and where they'd actually be resting, the large tom tilted his head in response. "I think we could probably travel a bit more, but if you're tired we can find a good place to rest before we break the tree-line." He suggested, noticing the terrain ahead was starting to thin out in terms of trees and foliage. "Honestly, might be for the best. We don't know when we'll be getting shelter like this again." He turned his yellow gaze back to the hornet. "What say you, Brackenclaw?"

( @Lightningpaw666 | @twizzypaw )

FORMERLY TANGHULUCAT