Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
the little hawk with sharp...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 09:59 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 09:59 PM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rose
Today 09:50 PM
In the Sick of Time
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Today 09:47 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Luna16
Today 09:47 PM

Old Yesterday, 07:45 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 44 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T3, Shadow Fiend, Mind Reader
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Dawnstar - @Undertaker ] [Adderkit - @burntToast ] [Venomkit - @Morrigan ] [Flashpaw - @Blaaze ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Ah, it seemed that Dawnstar's kits were causing trouble. The Deputy watched with an amused gaze as two kittens hopped up towards the Grimpeak, one stopping at a reasonable distance and another continuing her journey up towards her mother. Dawnstar did not look pleased to be dealing with this slight as she prepared herself to speak to the clan, and that was only confirmed as Dawnstar picked up her kit and dropped her at Mistlewhisker's paws. The Deputy raised a brow at her mate, smirking, before sweeping her tail to encompass Venomkit and Adderkit as the latter kit joined them. She glanced down at the pair, studying their faces. They looked so much like their mother.

As irking as it was that Mistlewhisker's fondness for kits was known now--she had tried to keep that weakness under wraps for moons--at least she was trusted enough to watch her queen's scions.

Flashpaw's name caught her attention, and Mistlewhisker searched the crowd for the orange pelt. Good, it was about time. Mistlewhisker glanced up at the cloudy sky, wondering if Silverlark was watching his apprentice. He would have been beside himself with glee to know she had survived a murder attempt and was now becoming a full-fledged warrior. If Mistlewhisker was able, the Deputy caught Flashpaw's eye and gave her a nod of approval. She deserved this.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Old Yesterday, 07:51 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hillstrider
ShadowClan Warrior
he/him | 23 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
Purrks: Heightened Perception (Hearing)
· · ────────────── · ·
[Bitternpaw - @silver. ] [Mossfreckle mention - @elio ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hillstrider was content to chill by the medicine den, his nose still smarting from when he had bashed it against a rock on patrol. Mossfreckle had taken wonderful care of him, and Hillstrider was more than happy to spend time with the medicine cat.

As the clan got settled and kits were dealt with, Hillstrider zoned out as he tended to do. That was until he heard Bitternpaw's name come from the maw of the Shadow Queen. The orange tom perked up, searching the crowd for his apprentice. If he spotted him, he tried to catch his eye and give him the cat equivalent of two big thumbs up. What this gesture might be in cat language? I have no idea. Just pretend suddenly he has opposable thumbs or something, I don't know.

How dope! Bitternpaw finally becoming a warrior! Hillstrider had every faith in the tom that he would become a great warrior.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Old Yesterday, 08:01 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

HOLLOWKIT

[ black and white cat, blue and amber eyes. face and shoulder scarring. | she/they ]

[ #VGCHollow ]
➢ Her name was the first to be called, eyes dodging the rest of the clan as she lingers a bit longer in their spot. Blue and amber eyes watching the other kits move, Dawnstar’s own kin…do their own adventures. Hollowkit sighs harshly, weaving through the crowd with a shadowy expression. Eyes locked on the Leader as she sits down. Their tail twisting around her paws, mind a fracture of thoughts as she remains silent, thought’s wandering towards the whereabouts of her siblings. Hollow feels her claws dig into the Earth. She would the first of the four siblings to be apprenticed and (as it appeared) also the last….

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰

Last edited by fade; Yesterday at 08:03 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:15 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Asleep

he/him // 11 moons // shc apprentice
agatha kitty - the collector - rapid recovery

---

Well, this was it! Flashing his sibling a cheeky little grin, he lays his tail over it's back for but a moment before rushing off toward the Grimpeak to find his seat behind the kits that were toddling up to receive their apprentice titles. When he approaches and stares up at Dawnstar from his place on the ground below he is no longer grinning. The light still brightens his gaze but otherwise he is back to his normal, deadpan expression.

That is until he glances around and spots his mentor amongst the crowd. To which he cannot help but offer a shy smile to. Though the two of them did very little training together as a whole, he was still his mentor. He can only hope to make him proud today.

leapingpaw | @Fish // hillstrider | @Mica

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
yarrow sig image by @/Marigoldwhisper !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old Yesterday, 09:36 PM
GLOOMY

Bump Policy: bump me if i don't respond.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Her claws tapped against the aged wood of her throne. She watched restlessly as her clanmates filled the clearing below, most eyes on her. No matter where she looked or how hard, she'd never see those eyes among the clan again. She hissed quietly to herself and bit down on her tongue to refocus. Stop dwelling! Now was not the time.

The sight of her kits trickling out of her den had her frowning. She hadn't properly introduced them to the clan or grandkids yet. She should probably do that at this meeting. Since they could walk and wander now, she could use some help keeping an eye on them. Adderkit was sitting down when Dawnstar spotted her, as close to the Grimpeak as she could get. It was as if she understood that what Dawnstar was doing was important so knew better than to interrupt her. Dawnstar would have to make sure to praise her later for being good.

Her sister, Venomkit, was an entirely different problem. She immediately tried to climb the Grimpeak. "Troublesome," Dawnstar hissed softly scowling down at the kitten. Dawnstar wouldn't say she spoiled her brats, she had no problems hissing, spitting, or cuffing them when they got to be too much. Yet, it didn't seem to break their desires to cause mischief when they felt like it. Some needed more discipline than others.

Huffing, Dawnstar climbs down the Grimpeak to grab her daughter by the scruff, carrying her into the clearing towards the large, one-eyed she-cat. "Here, you like kits, don't you? Watch this for me." She disposed of Venomkit at her mate's paws. "Venomkit, sit there and be a good pest for Mistlewhisker. I have work to do. I'll tolerate you later."

She walked back towards the Grimpeak with an eye roll, although paused by Adderkit to give the good kit a lick to the forehead. "Go sit with your sister and Mistlewhisker, I have to call cats to the front and you'll get stepped on if you sit so close." Being a mom with immature brats was such a chore sometimes. At least when she adopted kits they were already well behaved and she didn't need to put in the work to raise them. Dawnstar walked back up the Grimpeak and sat at the tip, waiting a moment to see if more of her brats caused her problems before starting.

"Hollowkit, Thrushkit, Midnightkit, Tigerkit, and Lightningkit. It's time for your apprentice ceremonies, sit at the front. Bitternpaw, Flashpaw, and Spiderpaw. You three sit right behind them, your ceremonies are next."
#shcmeeting

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @wolfie @beau @Madelaine @idia @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @fade @Peril @Willie Warf @gayvinegar @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Nixey @seeingstars @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @OBigBrainO @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Ashwing @forest @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @flowsie @Silvershadow13 @val @SatoruSaki @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paedyn @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Phoenix @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @elio @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @squidz @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @Otoko @ollie @Concorde @SootyPatootie @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @oakcrane @lark. @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @Slickback! @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @FadingWhispers @nyme @fawn_ @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty @Crown_Sage @TheElasticBandit @KingClaw @ScarKing @Kingzilla @DeathStar. @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @hypnoticpeachy @HerbalTea @twizzypaw @Blossom Cry @lethean @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @goodacacia @babysith @Crazyy_wildcard @Allison @GreenTheGreat @Lil'Ember @Splitmoon @Sageflower0714 @Bugabaddie @!0P055UM! @WarriorGalaxy
Lightningkit

<-||SC|kit|Tom||->

||Open For interaction!||

============

The small kit never really made any friends as a kit but he's so happy to be app age finally. the tom's light blue eyes sparkle as he pads over. The tom was so worried about being an apprentice but he knows he would do well. At least that's what the kit tells himself. giving a sweet smile he follows the leader's orders. sitting where he's instructed pawing the ground anxiously. He tried to look big and tall.
Old Yesterday, 10:05 PM
<3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by idia View Post

QUILLPAW
he/him. 9 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ mind reader ]

oh, just his luck. the apprentice quillpaws sitting by also happens to be a conversationalist, it appears. his nose scrunches up in already growing distaste as he cants his head ever so slightly to glance at the younger tom. apparently, palepaw doesn't even know his name which grates at his nerves – his brows furrow. he's so prideful, so open about being dawnstar's grandson yet ..nobody seems to know him. how disappointing.

"quillpaw." he bites out, regarding palepaw with his usual cold, yet judgemental glare. the poor apprentice hasn't done anything so far to earn quillpaw's anger, but unfortunately, nobody is safe from his bad mood. well,,perhaps a few.

he raises a brow at the compliment, a perplexed look flashing across his features for a split second. what the hell? that was out of nowhere. "..okay." he responds in a flat tone. it isn't a compliment on his skills, but one about his eyes, so he's not sure ...how to react exactly. well, the. "that's obvious."

Palepaw
◆ ShadowClan | 7 moons | [47/100]

'that's obvious.'

It made Palepaw just burst out in a warm laughter, making his fluffy ear shake back and forth. He'd never heard someone agree with compliments like that. The mixture of confusion and some sort of confidence made him break into a huge grin, reflecting a sense of amusement in his sparkly light blue eyes. This cat was odd in some ways, but Palepaw couldn't pinpoint what he liked exactly about him. His mismatched coloured eyes, his utter confidence, or the fact that it seemed like Quillpaw was deathly annoyed with him, yet he seemed to tolerate his company. For now at least, can't say that would last very long.

He watched as there were a couple of kits at the front, and they seemed to be Dawnstar's? They're definitely new borns since he'd never seen them in the nursery when he was there. Palepaw eyes glittered and made a mental note to say hi to them when he does his visits to Nightshiver. Head tilted, indicating the little kits up front, he curiously whispered to Quillpaw, "Have you met them before?"

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹
Old Yesterday, 10:27 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days, idc I love RPing lol
My Mood: Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake. View Post

Shadepaw
Pure black pelt; dark mackerel markings; amber eyes
She/her || 7 moons || ShadowClan Apprentice
Agatha Kitty - Silver Tongue [T2] - Shadow Fiend
Mentor: Shrewstep • Post Count: /100 • ProfileBio

Shadepaw was still staring at Dawnstar, determined not to look at or think of Silentpaw, when she felt the brush of a tail and a familiar scent wreathing around her. Clovepool. Almost as if just thinking of her summoned her. Shadepaw twisted her head back to look at Clovepool's gaze, meeting amber eyes with amber eyes. Her mother's gaze was cold as ever until it melted into warmth. She stiffened. That was... Unusual. She tore her gaze away, the brief moment gone. She was acutely aware of Clovepool by her side, sitting still, already looking to Dawnstar. Why show up now? Did she do something wrong? Did she do something right? Confusion roiled beneath her pelt. She knew she couldn't show any weakness, not here, not now. Clovepool's here. She stared ahead, unblinking, not giving her mother any acknowledgement. She'd wait until Clovepool initiates. Try as she might, she couldn't help wondering, making possible scenarios on how this might go. Her mind continually went back to the little training she had received, and how Clovepool had... smiled. At her. She didn't know her mother was capable of smiling. She hated herself for thinking this, for having this flare of... something. A feeling she couldn't identify. Which was ridiculous. She dug her claws in the dirt below her, tamping down all her confusions and feelings, balling them up into a hardly recognizable tiny dot in her chest. Once again, she was aware of Clovepool beside her. Never show weakness. Don't have weakness. Be strong. That is the only way to survive. She remembered Clovepool's teachings. And she was determined to abide by them. No matter what.
---

@twizzypaw - Clovepool

(for viewing purposes)
@Starphobia - Silentpaw mention
@gs29513 - Shrewstep
The brindled queen judgmentally narrowed her eyes as she analyzed Dawnstar and her kits on Grimpeak. She was already comparing them with her own kits. A sharp huff breath escaped her nostrils, doing her best to keep the daggers of her killer stare sheathed. Just one of the many masks she had stashed in her repertoire of lies. Out of the corner of her all encompassing eye, she spotted Silentpaw who was staring up at Grimpeak. She would deal with him shortly.

Maintaining her smile, she turned her gaze back to Dawnstar as soon as the she mentioned those who would be receiving names. Glancing back down at Shadepaw, she craned her neck down to gently nudge her daughter's shoulder. Keeping the warm expression over her maw, Clovepool's slight smile widened as she parted her jaws and murmured softly to Shadepaw, "I know you'll make me proud at your naming ceremony very soon.." She cooed tenderly before gingerly leaning her flank into Shadepaw's as a gesture of comfort. This was the dance of her narcissism, she couldn't be mean all the time, after all. Especially not in front of others. The bulk of her true nature was power hungry and mean. But the moments of her indulging in kindness created the perfectly addictive situation. The never ending yearning for the crumbs of her love.

@Starphobia

Active Purrks: TBD
Old Today, 03:08 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Busy

​​​​
Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 40 moons
Killer Aptitude T3 - Just A Scratch - Silver Tongue T2
The Dancing Bird
Dawnstar’s little runts were running riot, it wouldn’t be long now before his own came along. He let a soft smile across his lips, they’d be just as mischievous.

[​​ OPEN ]

Old Today, 07:43 AM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Dreaming

~Flamegaze~
She/her|Warrior|Shadowclan
Purrk(s): Silver Tongue | Active
-------------------
Flamegaze pricked her ears, mildly interested in the prospect of new apprentices. Perhaps she could work with them, if their mentors allowed her...
Flamegaze|Character Finder|Random Art Shop
Old Today, 07:46 AM
i bite sometimes ♡

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The High Priestess ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

❦ Tending to Hillstrider had been done in record time, something far beyond the usual meticulously practice ease that the oriental usually felt as he absentmindedly allowed his paws to go through the motions they had gone through innumerable times over the past moons, his starry mind flitting from solution to solution as it scoured the annals of his for any shortcomings or the more favourable thoughts of improvision and a streamlining of the skills he had already honed. In the definition of healing, the honeyed ginger tabby had revived very little past a figurative youre doing great hun! and a small wad of silken threads over the scuffed, roughened skin of his usually warm nose, if it continued to hurt Mossfreckle would do more but the time being it seemed more akin with an inconvenience than anything truly worth wasting herbs over as much as he appreciated the goofy tom, appreciation didn’t equate to a willingness to simply use herbs to say that one used herbs. Sending the off with a bump of a star marked brow to a large, fluffed shoulder the freckled oriental followed close behind, gaze raking over the burrow of his den in scrutinisation before he deemed it well enough to leave at the time being, white tipped pawfalls echoed through the den as an even gait carried the feline from the belly of the den, through the silvery verdant and muddy orange lichen, and into the sunlit clearing which forced him to pause and blink for the briefest of moments before he continued on his path to the empty section of clearing which he now resided near the front of the gathering of shadowy cats yet close enough that he wouldn’t be tumbling over the hustle and bustle of the clan to reach the medicine den should he be needed sometime between the time the large, scared tabbies authoritative tones settled on the sensitive hairs within his large ears to beckon then to gather and when their very tones exhaled with a huff of exasperation at whatever complaints of follies and lackadaisical endeavours were sure to follow the more chipper announces of new apprentices and the occasional warrior ceremony.

❦ A sigh slipped form the herbalist maw at the sour though of the announcement he was more than well aware was to follow the apprentice ceremonies, directly after or near the end such was to inevitably com, his shortcomings aired to the clan and reeking of one’s own inability to truly judge the character of another until hindsight reared its ugly beastly head in your foresight and roared of all the obvious sighs one had so obliviously missed, this wasn’t to say he blamed himself in full - just slightly - as one could never argue that the blame rested not solely with the eclectically patterned tom who had played medicine cat apprentice when it pleased him and abandoned his rank, his clan, and his friends when such no longer did. Pulled from his withering thoughts and the wispings tones of taunting voices not his own, Mossfreckle couldn’t help but smile as Dawnstar huddled her varying levels of behaved kits to her deputy with loving words twinged with annoyance that perked the medicine cats ears up with minute curiosity as his tail twitched idly as he waited for the progression of the moons meeting.

{ @/Mica ~ Hillstrider mention }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker