Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
the little hawk with sharp...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 09:59 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 09:59 PM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rose
Today 09:50 PM
In the Sick of Time
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Today 09:47 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Luna16
Today 09:47 PM

Old September 24th, 2024, 08:51 AM

Bump Policy: If I don't respond after a few days feel free to send me a reminder and I will try to respond soon.
My Mood: Happy
Post Re: WindClan Nursery

Dreamkit
(dark orange tabby she-cat with red stripes)
She/her, 5 moons, WindClan kit

Dreamkit sat in the corner of the nursery. She'd been watching all the cats silently. Dreamkit was waiting for a time to talk but was too shy. She quietly meowed a greeting. "Hi-hi." She muttered almost completely silent. Dreamkit turned away and laid her head on her paws.

(Open)
Old September 24th, 2024, 01:23 PM
Sorbet Shark

Bump Policy: bump me if I don't respond within 24 hours
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

~ Cedarkit ~
5 moons | male | kit

Cedarkit padded up to his sister, letting out a huff of disappointment. Well..Not disappointment at her, really. He was more disappointed in the other cats for not noticing her. He really loved his sister, and he hated to see her lonely like this. So, sitting down in front of her, he gently nudged her with a paw.

"C'mon..Get up. Don't you wanna explore?"

He hoped that offer would be enough to get her interest, not wanting her to feel too bad about not having any friends yet.

[ @Shanmo11 ]
Old September 24th, 2024, 01:45 PM

Bump Policy: If I don't respond after a few days feel free to send me a reminder and I will try to respond soon.
My Mood: Happy
Post Re: WindClan Nursery

Dreamkit
(dark orange tabby she-cat with red stripes)
She/her, 5 moons, WindClan kit

Dreamkit looked at Cedarkit and nudged her brother. "Um. Are we allowed out of camp? I don't think we are." She meowed to Cedarkit. Dreamkit slowly sat up and looked around as if she was being sneaky. "Well if we aren't allowed out of camp-are we just gonna explore the camp?" Dreamkit said with a tone of disapointment.

@MrWolfu
Old September 24th, 2024, 06:06 PM
Sorbet Shark

Bump Policy: bump me if I don't respond within 24 hours
My Mood: Bored

~ Cedarkit ~
5 moons | male | kit

Cedarkit let out a scoff. He stood from where he had been sitting, and then gave a big stretch before returning to his normal posture. He turned his head towards the exit of the nursery, defiance sparkling in his eyes. He batted at her gently with one paw, trying to encourage her to get up.

"Come on, let's go!"

Then, he bounded off towards the exit, stopping for a moment to see if his sister was following.

[ @Shanmo11 ]

Last edited by MrWolfu; September 24th, 2024 at 06:07 PM. Reason: forgot to mention
Old Yesterday, 09:38 AM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Seedkit
Windclan
She/her

Seedkit lay sprawled out on her back, with one teensy weensy wad of moss clasped together between her forepaws, just above her head. She pulled both paws away and swatted at it, causing it to bounce a small distance away. Wriggling onto her belly and up onto her paws, she scampered after her beloved ball of moss, pouncing on it with a quiet giggle to herself.

[ open, i’d love for another kit to come n play with her! ]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old Yesterday, 09:46 PM
GLOOMY

Bump Policy: bump me if i don't respond.
My Mood: Mysterious

Owlkit
<-||WC|kit|Tom||->

||Open For interaction!||

============

the small brown kit as always is hopping around and playing with the feather he's had for a few moons now. he wishes he had some other ktis to talk and play with but he tends to lose focus very quickly, how can he stay focused? there is so much to do! like hop around, run around, play, and nap! The kit wishes his brain was not so silly so he could hold a conversation for longer than a few minutes but when he's older maybe he will do better.
Old Today, 06:46 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: PLEASE bump me after a week! I WILL FORGET!
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Windkit
Fluffy patched tortoiseshell she-kit with blue and green heterochromia
She/Her | 5 Moons | WindClan Kit | Optimistic and calm
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
What a lovely day to be alive. Windkit smiled, scanning the Nursery for any potential new friends. Well, she figured it'd come soon. She stretched, already excited for the day. It wouldn't be long before she and her littermates were apprentices, she couldn't wait!

((Short, but open!))
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Freezekit
blind; gray fur that fades to brown going down; tabby stripes
He/him || 2 moons || Windclan
Mind Reader - Heightened Perception (smell)

---
Freezekit's tail tip twitched. He was in his nest right now. Bored. What a dull day. He absently wondered when he would become an apprentice. That would be much better. Training to do, instead of laying around bored in his nest! He liked that idea. But it wouldn't solve his immediate problem. Boooored. He abruptly got up. He didn't want to sit in his nest, which means... Maybe he'd go do something. But what? He was stumped. That is, until he thought about all the other kits in here. No, he thought. He remembered the last time he interacted with a kit. Whistlekit. Stupid Whistlekit and her stupid game and her stupid name calling... Though, he knew not all kits were like that. Right? Maybe? But there's only really one way to find out. And besides, it was something to do. Freezekit raised his head for a moment, smelling, and then he walked towards the kit nearest to him. A she-kit. "Hi. I'm Freezekit. Who're you?" he asked, sitting down. Introductions were important, right? So that's what he started with. And then he could see whether this kit was like Whistlekit, and if so then... Then... Well, it didn't matter right now.

---

>:3

REPLIES WILL BE SLOWER ALL SCHOOL YEAR
My characters and me are separate beings. Whatever my characters say or do, it is not a reflection of how I feel.
Character Bios + Trackers +Pixelgif Shop
| WIP Character Website |
Old Today, 07:38 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please!
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake. View Post

Freezekit
blind; gray fur that fades to brown going down; tabby stripes
He/him || 2 moons || Windclan
Mind Reader - Heightened Perception (smell)

---
Freezekit's tail tip twitched. He was in his nest right now. Bored. What a dull day. He absently wondered when he would become an apprentice. That would be much better. Training to do, instead of laying around bored in his nest! He liked that idea. But it wouldn't solve his immediate problem. Boooored. He abruptly got up. He didn't want to sit in his nest, which means... Maybe he'd go do something. But what? He was stumped. That is, until he thought about all the other kits in here. No, he thought. He remembered the last time he interacted with a kit. Whistlekit. Stupid Whistlekit and her stupid game and her stupid name calling... Though, he knew not all kits were like that. Right? Maybe? But there's only really one way to find out. And besides, it was something to do. Freezekit raised his head for a moment, smelling, and then he walked towards the kit nearest to him. A she-kit. "Hi. I'm Freezekit. Who're you?" he asked, sitting down. Introductions were important, right? So that's what he started with. And then he could see whether this kit was like Whistlekit, and if so then... Then... Well, it didn't matter right now.

---

>:3

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Windkit
Fluffy patched tortoiseshell she-kit with blue and green heterochromia
She/Her | 4 Moons | + every 17th | WindClan Kit | Optimistic and calm

Purrks:
Dreamwalker • Bewitched

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Windkit's eyes fell on a fluffy tabby tom near her, but before she could approach him, he had approached her first. Blinking, she shifted to completely face the newcomer, before realising with a start that the tom's eyes were completely glazed over. His eyes were cloudy like the sky right before it rained. She was told the rain clouds were blocking the sun so that they could not see the beauty of sunlight.

Rain clouds were evil. They stop us from seeing the sun. And they bring rain afterwards. She had concluded. Could this be the same case for this tom? Could there be something like the beautiful sun behind those cloudy eyes?

And his name was Freezekit! Very fitting for someone with such eyes. It vaguely looked like they were frozen, like waters during Leaf-Bare. She wasn't born yet when it was Leaf-bare, of course, but she'd heard from apprentices who have seen it. They described it as clear and foggy, kind of like something was put over the water.
Like Freezekit's eyes.

Oh. He'd asked a question. Noticing she hadn't spoke in a moment, Windkit quickly tried to redeem herself. It wouldn't seem rude, right? Not answering when she was asked a question? ... Maybe it was rude.

"Hi, I'm Windkit," Windkit gave a small introduction. Just a name is fine, right? She did not forget to give a smile as she spoke. (Could he even see with the clouds over his eyes?) "Were you, uhm, born with those eyes? Sorry, just curious."
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •
Dreamspirit is the current deputy of Alt SkyClan!

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆

Last edited by Starphobia; Today at 07:39 PM.