Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
the little hawk with sharp...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 09:59 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 09:59 PM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rose
Today 09:50 PM
In the Sick of Time
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Today 09:47 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Luna16
Today 09:47 PM

Old Yesterday, 07:20 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Smothered in its cradle [CLANWIDE EVENT]

Fleetsmoke - WindClan Warrior

The white-and-light-brown she-cat hung at Hawkfur´s side, blue eyes glazed over with worry.

[ @Mica ]
Old Yesterday, 07:35 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Dewfawn is present.

@Mica

[still tired sry guys <3]

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)

Last edited by Idiotic.Bean101; Today at 07:18 AM.
Old Yesterday, 08:41 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Sneezekit
| they/them | WindClan | Kit |

Okay, this was getting ridiculous. Seriously, did all the crazy, Clan-threatening stuff really have to happen when they were still a kit? They couldn't even do anything except trail after the newborns! Of all the indignities! They needed someone to complain at, and fast.

Sneezekit looked around, but their siblings were nowhere to be found. Splashkit's absence was to be expected at this point, but Whisperkit? Well, maybe she'd found their brother, and now they were playing... No, Sneezekit was already six moons old; too old for such stupid fantasies, obviously. But they were definitely still around here, somewhere. Sneezekit tried to breathe as little as possible, so as not to be reminded of the scent of smoke that hung in the air.
Old Yesterday, 09:28 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

HE/HIM • APPRENTICE • 9M • WINDCLAN
"A fluffy white & brown ticked tabby tom."
PURRKS: N/A

---

The fluffy ticked tabby skidded to a halt beside Hawkfur, breath coming out in huffs. He was tired yes, but not as tired as say a RiverClan or ShadowClan cat if they had just run across half the territory. He stayed put beside the Fury, waiting for futher instruction.

[ @Mica ]

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!
Old Today, 12:03 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post
╔═| • |═ ≪ 〘♢〙 ≫ ═| • |═╗
♢|〘 Jaggedkit 〙| ♢
he/him | 1 moon (3 weeks) | Windclan
“and I remain quiet..”
|[25 / 100]|
╚═| • |═ ≪ 〘♢〙 ≫ ═| • |═╝
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jaggedkit was disturbed by the sudden disturbance in camp. First personal nest warmer; not mama Fires, got up and left the nest which was a shame because now it was colder but he didn't mind much. All he did was curl up closer to his siblings but then cards got up and left and soon Jaggedkit noticed a lot of people were getting up and leaving. Hello? I'm trying to sleep here, go be busy some other time please! He would have shouted those words if he gave a damn but really he didn't care enough to bother and just attempted to go back to sleep. There sounded like a commotion outside the nursery, could it be one of those meeting things? Seriously. Eventually giving in to his curiosity, Jaggedkit sat up in the family + not family nest and glared daggers at the den exit. The source of all this noise. He saw a few more kits leaving the den and some queens peeping out? Okay what was going on.

Not bothering to groom his nest fur flat or even stretch, jaggedkit stumbled out of the nest and made a beeline for the exit of the nursery. Sticking his head out he scanned the clearing, a lot of words were being said and missing bits- Twighlightstar was saying something and oh the other cat who also had missingbits. Those kits that share a nest with him and his siblings called him uncle crow, yeah he was say stuff too. Something about fire, and then he was calling out names. Jaggedkit wasn't quite sure what a fire was? Why did everyone look so alert? Still trying to wake up properly, jaggedkit sat near the entrance to the nursery and observed.

|{ Open }|
#Jaggedkit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post
Frostkit
Frostkit shook himself awake when the first of the activity started but had promptly decided that he was too much an event little guy to get up. Despite firemama saying stay put which meant something interesting happening. It was the second surge of activity though that left Frostkit unable to sleep with the curiosity growing inside of him. He stood up and blinked his eyes opened and towards the exit of the nursery. As the kitten made his way over to the threshold of the nursery he promptly ignored any and all words or actions of the surrounding cats, instead spent his time looking for his adults or siblings.

He didn’t have very many words yet, though he spoke to his siblings and sometimes to Snowydad and Firemama. So instead he decided for the next sound making someone wail always got attention and Frostkit wasn’t in the mood to cry himself. So instead he found the nearest kitten and launched his attack, aiming a bite with his sharp, oversized incisors to their tail.
[ OPEN to any kit looking for a shiny new bite to the tail >:3 ]
[ “I’m here to cause problems and bite people… and I’m too eeby to cause problems.” - Frostkit probably ]

She/Her | Post Count: 21/10

Her siblings. To Strawberrykit, the most important beings in the world to her were her siblings. So when Firenotmom (Strawberrykit had officially picked up the term from Dina instead of Fireposter) got up, said something about going somewhere, and rushed off, Strawberrykit just had to get up too.

Letting out a soft trill that announced her rising from their cuddle pile, the eldest of the five began nosing at each of her siblings, at the very least to make sure they were still there. She didn’t trust Firenotmom, after all! Speaking of… Poppa (this, she had picked up from Seedling; her siblings seemed to know how to emotion better) had mentioned that soon they’d be big enough to have a nest o’ their own. No more Firenotmom. No more having to need the forever Queen.

One, two, three, four, five. Strawberrykit was only satisfied when she was done counting heads. There they were. All of them. But she’d only settled down for a couple of moments, closed her eyes for a mere blink, and then the next time she was up and counting…

One. Two. Three (her own). Until the realization landed. Uh oh. There were supposed to be five heads. Tiny mouth pulling down into a frown, Strawberrykit plopped back on her haunches. “Dina? You watch. Seedling.” She instructed, ears perked. “Not let her be alone.” Sky-blue eyes drifted around the nursery. Oh. She’d found one of the matching pair. “I take Jags to find Frosty.”

Which, after wandering up to Jaggedkit, attempting to nudge him into following her, ended in Strawberrykit staring down at a Frostkit who was very intently latched on to someone’s tail. The eldest of the litter merely blinked, head tilting to the side with curiosity. She didn’t stop her brother, because she saw nothing wrong. Except one thing. “Frosty. Back to nest. Poppa won’t find us otherwise.”

[ @Alchemist Kitsune - Cardinalkit / @Omari - Seedkit ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old Today, 03:23 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Leopardsong glanced at Firestorm, who walked around her to get out of the nursery. She nodded quietly at the request, she'd keep an eye on the kits regardless. She acknowledges Twilightstar's order with a faint smile. The loud mews inside the den had the she-cat leaving her place and moving towards Twilightstar's litter. The newest additions to the clan were causing a fuss.

Bravekit and Peachkit were making noise, Rookkit was kicking Peachkit, and then Coyotekit was biting Orchidkit's tail. "Coyotekit, stop that." Leopardsong ducked her head to nudge the kitten away from his brother. She tried to do the same to Rookkit a moment later. "No biting and no kicking, be nice to your siblings or you'll be separated." It was a question whether they listened or even acknowledged at their age.

A glance at her litter showed her that they were pretty good, Falconkit and Magnoliakit were glued together. Jasminekit... she spotted her daughter near the opening of the den. "Jasminekit, here please." She didn't want them to go outside of their den without a cat to watch them.

She shot one more long, worried stare at hers and Twilightstar's litter and then got up and walked back entrance at Leechscar's call. Cottonkit seemed disorientated and naturally freaked out as he stumbled over to her. "Ah, Cottonkit. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left you alone." Leopardsong apologized with frantic licks on the kitten's head. "Don't worry about anything and stay close to me. There's nothing to be scared of, we'll all be okay." She purred as soothingly as she could.

She spotted Jaggedkit sitting near the entrance watching, but not making any move to leave. Leopardsong didn't call him back so long as he stayed within her line of sight. There was another kit, Freezekit, who left, didn't get far as he fell and his head, and appeared to be trying to stumble back to the nursery. WindClan's had an increase in blind kittens to the point that Leopardsong was wondering if it was something in the water.

"Jaggedkit," She called to the kitten. "Do you mind helping Freezekit back to the nursery? I need to check on his head." She could do it herself, but giving kits work made them feel helpful. "Cottonkit, I need you to be extra brave and help me take care of your siblings and Twilightstar's kits." She waved her tail toward the smaller kits in the nest.

[Twi babies and Leopard babies, your kits' ages are all over the place, which I find hilarious. So I'll just be going with the flow.]
@burntToast [Jaggedkit] @snowflake. [Freezekit] @/Bear. [Bravekit] @/Ian [Peachkit] @goodacacia [Rookkit] @Daragca [Cottonkit] @forest [Coyotekit] @iliri [Magnoliakit] @Luna16 [Jasminekit] @twizzypaw [Falconkit - you need to submit him to WindClan, I believe.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post
Frostkit
Frostkit shook himself awake when the first of the activity started but had promptly decided that he was too much an event little guy to get up. Despite firemama saying stay put which meant something interesting happening. It was the second surge of activity though that left Frostkit unable to sleep with the curiosity growing inside of him. He stood up and blinked his eyes opened and towards the exit of the nursery. As the kitten made his way over to the threshold of the nursery he promptly ignored any and all words or actions of the surrounding cats, instead spent his time looking for his adults or siblings.

He didn’t have very many words yet, though he spoke to his siblings and sometimes to Snowydad and Firemama. So instead he decided for the next sound making someone wail always got attention and Frostkit wasn’t in the mood to cry himself. So instead he found the nearest kitten and launched his attack, aiming a bite with his sharp, oversized incisors to their tail.
[ OPEN to any kit looking for a shiny new bite to the tail >:3 ]
[ “I’m here to cause problems and bite people… and I’m too eeby to cause problems.” - Frostkit probably ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWolfu View Post

~ Cedarkit ~
5 moons | male | kit
(he/him)

Cedarkit let out a sharp yowl once Frostkit bit down on his tail, and he quickly turned to bat at the other kit's face, claws unsheathed. Cedarkit was...Not the type to mess with, even as a kit. After batting at their face, he let out a tiny hiss.

"Hey! What's the big idea, kit? You lookin' for a fight?"

His tail curled, and his back arched, as he began to circle the other kit.

TAGS:
- Frostkit ( @Dolomedes )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

She/Her | Post Count: 21/10

Her siblings. To Strawberrykit, the most important beings in the world to her were her siblings. So when Firenotmom (Strawberrykit had officially picked up the term from Dina instead of Fireposter) got up, said something about going somewhere, and rushed off, Strawberrykit just had to get up too.

Letting out a soft trill that announced her rising from their cuddle pile, the eldest of the five began nosing at each of her siblings, at the very least to make sure they were still there. She didn’t trust Firenotmom, after all! Speaking of… Poppa (this, she had picked up from Seedling; her siblings seemed to know how to emotion better) had mentioned that soon they’d be big enough to have a nest o’ their own. No more Firenotmom. No more having to need the forever Queen.

One, two, three, four, five. Strawberrykit was only satisfied when she was done counting heads. There they were. All of them. But she’d only settled down for a couple of moments, closed her eyes for a mere blink, and then the next time she was up and counting…

One. Two. Three (her own). Until the realization landed. Uh oh. There were supposed to be five heads. Tiny mouth pulling down into a frown, Strawberrykit plopped back on her haunches. “Dina? You watch. Seedling.” She instructed, ears perked. “Not let her be alone.” Sky-blue eyes drifted around the nursery. Oh. She’d found one of the matching pair. “I take Jags to find Frosty.”

Which, after wandering up to Jaggedkit, attempting to nudge him into following her, ended in Strawberrykit staring down at a Frostkit who was very intently latched on to someone’s tail. The eldest of the litter merely blinked, head tilting to the side with curiosity. She didn’t stop her brother, because she saw nothing wrong. Except one thing. “Frosty. Back to nest. Poppa won’t find us otherwise.”

[ @Alchemist Kitsune - Cardinalkit / @Omari - Seedkit ]
╔═| • |═ ≪ 〘♢〙 ≫ ═| • |═╗
♢|〘 Jaggedkit 〙| ♢
he/him | 1 moon (3 weeks) | Windclan
“and I remain quiet..”
|[26 / 100]|
╚═| • |═ ≪ 〘♢〙 ≫ ═| • |═╝
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A lot was happening in the clearing, and by a lot he meant a lot! He didn't understand but everyone looked so serious? What was going on he was so confused. His name being called from inside the nursery stole his attention. One of the cats like fire not mama was calling him. For what? He hadn't done anything wrong- oh now the were punishing him by telling to help some kit. Boooo. Seriously did they just expect him to know everyone who was a kit? Who even was freezekit!? Jaggedkit rolled his eyes before standing up and scanning the clearing for any kit who looked worthy of the name freeze and had a weird head cause big cat lady said something about their head. His mini mission was then interrupted by some cat nudging him.

He turned to glare at them only to see it was his sister; Straws. "What?" he began to ask but she was do busy looking at their brother. Oh frosty had gotten up too? Then she said something about going back to the nest! "Nuh uh! Snowy dad can find us anywhere. I don't want to go back there, I have a job to do and then I need figure out what's going on!" he snorted clearly annoyed his sister had taken the role of babying them around or was it more bossing them. Yeah she was being bossy! Rude.

Was today going to be just so annoyingly busy? Jeez. The kit that frosty had attacked was retaliating, how dare they!? Frost was half their size and would lose this battle if he continued to fight alone. Letting out a threatening his, he lunged at the bigger kit and attempted bit down on the paw. "Bad, leave him alone!". Strange for once he wasn't locked in battle with his twin but instead attempting to assist him in battle! This was much more fun.
#Jaggedkit
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════

Last edited by burntToast; Today at 03:33 AM.
Old Today, 11:11 AM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Twilightstar's head swerves in Hawkfur's direction as the tom returns with an update on the locations of the fire. There truly were three, the Windy Hills, Skyglade, and the territory. Leechscar's appears at her side, and she gives him a strange look in response to the nuzzle and the question. Her son was no one for public shows of affection or caring in general. She almost asked what had him spooked, but the concern about the fires outweighed it.

"I don't have plans to go anywhere." She replied, unaware that her twoleg servant had already made plans for her. "I need you to lead the patrol of suppressors, take Bouncepaw [ @Badwolf ], Whisperinghive [ @ChaosBringer. ], @Lightningpaw [ @Lightningpaw666 ], Ashcloud [ @Fish ], and Vinepaw [ @Tallstar ]." Twilightstar wasn't happy sending apprentices out, but everyone had to do their part to avert this disaster.

"Split them up and find Owlscreech, Duckfeather, and Whiterabbit. Your goal is to tear up the earth around the fires and keep your distance a good cat length from the heat while you're working. Make sure you dig up anything that burns and upturn the dirt left behind so it is easier for Crowtooth's group to pile the dirt on top of the flames. Your job is to slow the flames spread so Crowtooth patrols can put them out." It sounded simple enough and she hoped that it was that straightforward.

"Head out as soon as you've gathered everyone we need to move fast," Twilightstar told the tom.
@Undertaker [Leechscar]

Dustbunny's ears perked up as she heard her name call for something. The tunneler has been sitting on the sidelines watching everything happen for a while now with Dreamlight not far from her. So she was smiling just a little after their medicine cat called her over, delighted to be of help somehow. The tunneler has never been great with being put on the spot or speaking out, she likened herself to a tool for her clan to use when needed. So she hadn't been paying much attention to anything the furies or high ranks were saying. She was distracted by the several kits and the few queens trying to round them up and keep them busy and out of trouble.

"What's up?" The brown she-cat asked and glanced around noticing that not many cats seemed to have caught that the medicine cat was calling for volunteers. Well, they could always recruit once she had an idea of what Lightningstorm wanted from them.
@Alchemist Kitsune [Lightningstorm]

Leopardsong frowned softly as Strawberrykit arrived and quickly began ordering her kin around. She sounded like the responsible type as she swiftly diverted Jaggedkit's attention to their siblings. The she-cat sighed to herself supposing that she should be happy that the kits were all watching out for each other. They must be only used to listening to Firestorm, which after dealing with Littlekit, Leopardsong was starting to wonder if that was a problem.

Anyways, she got up and checked on Freezekit, although nearly bumped into Ashkit as he showed up asking for something to do. "Honestly, I need help keeping an eye on the kits." She swore she could hear Twilightstar's kits duking it out with each other again. Twilightstar's kits were little menaces compared to Leopardsong's sweet bunch. She feared the chaos they caused once they were up and moving. "Ashkit, if you don't mind keeping an eye on Cedarkit and Jaggedkit, I don't need a kitten fight." It was one thing if they were just playing, fighting might lead to accident injuries and until Firestorm showed up to tell her brood to behave, Leopardsong was on prevention duty.

So many kits and it appeared the queens had seemed more interested in watching over only their group of kits. "I can help if you need an extra pair of eyes." Dreamlight's dry sarcasm washed over the queen as the blind she-cat padded over. Leopardsong offered her an unseen smile and directed her to the kits inside the den.

"You can help Cottonkit mind your siblings. They are not pleased about not being fed and seem to be taking it out on each other. I would feed them but I'm a bit busy. Try laying with them and licking, they might settle." Leopardsong advised. Dreamlight wasn't comfortable with the idea, but padded into the nursery to assist, mindful of the kits under paw.
@TheRedWyvern [Ashkit]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old Today, 11:43 AM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post

Plumkit
Kit || She/her || 4 Moons || Lanky tortoiseshell she-cat with one green eye and one blue eye

Plumkit didn't often allow herself to bundle up against Mother and her army of kittens. Truth be told, she wasn't fond of many of them. Half of them had taken a chunk out of her poor tail, while the other half were too hyper for the quiet kit to keep up with. Everything with the giant family was just too much for her to handle - forcing her to hide out in a dark corner of the nursery that would frighten the younger ones away. However after a recent... event in young Plum's life, she had found a newfound interest in scooching close to Mother. Only just enough that she could feel Firestorm's warmth and maybe even bat at her tail. Just enough that she could peer over at Egretkit without being noticed.

Plumkit was enjoying the quiet comfort when Firestorm jolted - scaring the daylights out of the tortie. As Mother quickly removed herself from the gaggle of babies, the kitten dashed to her dark corner. No need to interact with the now awake babies! And definitely no need to find out what was alarming Windclan outside of the nursery.

She ignored the chaos and screams that raged outside, hoping that doing so would calm her rapidly beating heart. Something was definitely wrong, but there was nothing a kit like her could do. She would just curl up tightly in her corner and will the stars to make her disappear.

---
Crowkit
Kit || He/Him || 1 Moon ||

Crowkit was too tired to deal with all this. One second he was snuggled up against Firema and all the others, and the next Firema was gone and he was awake. What the heck???? The tom hated nap time with his whole being, but if he was gonna nap then he shouldn't be woken up until he was ready!!!! The kitten huffed as he accepted his fate - knowing he wouldn't be able to fall back asleep without Firema. Ughhhh.

"Whatcha doin'?" He asked groggily, noticing her watchful gaze while he rubbed his eyes. It was weird, and irked the grumpy kitten. Why wasn't sissy asleep?? Why wasn't HE asleep? Ughhhh.

@idia - egretkit @Dark - firestorm mention <3

EGRETKIT
she/her . 2 moons . dark brown and lilac tabby with dappling with cream markings and blue eyes
[ sticky pads ]

ah, yes. so, this is what it feels like to do big cat activities. amazing! all the kits were behaving for the most part. except, plumkit was hiding in a dark corner - she notices, glancing at the tortie. wow, she's not scared of the dark. just like a big cat!! so brave!, egretkit thinks. she almost leaves her post, tempted to go over and ask plummy if she wants to play again.

no! papa gave me a mission!, she quickly reminds herself, shaking her head. she can't get distracted! and so, she forces her eyes back on the nest that contains her brothers and tons of other kits, only to see crowkit looking back at her.

"I'm watching over you! papa told me to." she explains with a proud grin. well, actually, papa said to make sure her brothers don't get into trouble. but, they are her brothers, and she doesn't think they can do anything bad! she doesn't see gracks, though. maybe he's hiding in a corner like plumkit. hmm. "I wonder why everyones acting like the fires are bad..? firesis is a fire, it's in her name. she's nice, though!" except for when she used her 'mom' voice...that was scary.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Today, 12:03 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

Squirrelfreeze - WindClan Warrior

Squirrelfreeze hung back among her Clanmates, sitting back on her haunches with her tail wrapped tightly around her paws. Amber hues flicked from one cat to another, ears twitching with worry.

Her ears perked up at the sound of Twilightstar´s voice. The WindClan Leader was giving orders. Desperate for something to do, the dark-cream-and-white warrior approached her leader. ´´Is there anything that I can do, Twilightstar?´´

[ @Moonraven ]
Old Today, 01:16 PM
Here have a little cheer!

Bump Policy: Every two days!
My Mood: Adorable

[ @FadingWhispers ]

Driftingkit
~*~
The black-and-white kit jumped letting out a little squeaked as he heard something behind him. He turned around slowly to find Rabbitkit, and not a monster. At least he thought that was the older cat's name. They had never talked so he couldn't be sure. Wide amber eyes stared up at him as the day old kit peeked out from his nest. "I...K..." He muttered. His eyes darted towards the entrance, and the back at Rabbitkit, silently asking the kit What's going on out there? It was so loud...he couldn't remember grown cats being this loud. Maybe they had been being nice because Driftingkit and his siblings were still little? His dreary mind couldn't formulate any other reason for why the camp had suddenly exploded with shouts and yowls. He simply had no frame of reference for what an emergency might look like. He blinked up at Rabbitkit hoping for reassurance that it wasn't anything bad. Rabbitkit is big! They must know what's happening!

Dogchase Duck