Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rose
Today 09:50 PM
In the Sick of Time
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Today 09:47 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Luna16
Today 09:47 PM
LF Echopaw battle trainer
Last post by RavensCall
Today 09:41 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by geoblazer
Today 09:34 PM

Old September 22nd, 2024, 06:25 PM

Status: ★annoyingly obsessed with Hamilton, and those mildly historically inaccurate little queers
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: Greet the World with Open Arms [P]

Orchidkit
1 Moon || No Purrks || He/Him || WindClan Kit
"Greet the world with open arms!"

The little tom was peacefully resting at his mothers side when he felt something hitting his soft pelt. He let out a small meow of surprise and anger. He opened his eyes and saw another kit glaring at him. He glared back as it told Mama that it didn't like him. Rude! He hadn't even talked this thing, and it was insulting him? Gosh. He let out a growl and wobbled when he went to sit up. He eventually steadied himself and was sitting tall..ish. As tall as he could get as a one moon old kit. He was a bit hurt, yes. But that didn't mean he couldn't retaliate.
"Why does you hate me, you..thing?" was the best
retaliation Orchidkit could muster. It's okay though, his tone conveyed his annoyance enough. He frowned. Seriously, what did he do? This thing didn't like him for no reason!

(I've had his quote planned since I created the boy but the fact that that's the thread name is funny lmao :sob)

@Moonraven || @forest

Old September 23rd, 2024, 07:00 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

It sounded like a big cat was finally answering her! although she responded in gibberish so she needed to learn how to speak cat. "mew myew myey mrrow." Oh yeah, she needed help with the fuzzy rock- WHY'S IT MOVING?? she immediately stopped trying to pick it up. Okay, now she eats. AA SHE'S FLYING NOW!? Raccoonkit, as she was named a minute ago, flailed around to stop defying gravity (to no avail.) She was happy to be set on the floor again. She began eat.

__

Raccoonkit, now one moon old, now understood that she was still tiny and would die if she tried to leave the stinky clearing. It was too stinky too much. But she could be in camp just as fine! Even at one moon old, her colection was growing. no she hadn't kidnapped someone yet. Right now, a corner of the napping spot was decorated with a dead leaf and an also dead spider. but today, she found something way cooler. She stumbled across a rabbit someone hadn't finished and she borrowed the ear of the rabbit.

the she-kit didn't know why she collected stuff like this, it was just fun. Maybe her siblings wanted to know how fun it was! She sat amongst them, the rabbit ear in her jaw. Why didnt cats have big ears, like bunnies? Maybe it was so cats could hear them and kill them. Well, whenever Someone talked to her, she could ask them. She waited until somebody asked her about her new trinket.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]

Last edited by Aolani; September 24th, 2024 at 05:46 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 08:19 PM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Chatty

Mosskit
1 moon • WindClan kit • he/him
★ Twilightstar's smallest, youngest son ★
small, lilac-gray tabby with white paws and chest and pale green eyes

Already a moon old, and still so much smaller than his littermates. This didn't bother Mosskit, who prodded his nearest sibling in the side with one impatient paw. "Let's play mossball," he demanded. This den was so small. There was hardly any room to run around, and Mosskit wasn't even that big yet! He would get super big, he bet, just you wait. Then he'd be the strongest and coolest of all his siblings.

For now, though, he was stuck packed in this nursery with his twelve siblings. The only thing that he felt made up for it was the fact that this gave him plenty of partners to bully into playing mossball with him.

[ @Estelle — Coldkit; also open to any of the little stinkers :-) ]
Old September 24th, 2024, 11:28 AM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Coyotekit
The Prince Of WindClan
He/Him | WC Kit | Oldest Son of Twilightstar | 1 moon old
Coyotekit rolled his eyes at his brother. "Becuz ur annoying." he spat at Orchidkit. Whatever. The Prince wasn't going to waste his time bugging a younger brother. Instead, he turned to the smallest of his litter. Coldkit. Her eyes looked a bit weird. Did she even have any eyes at all? "You. Coldy. Can you even see me?" he asked. A misfit kit shouldn't be the one of the kits of Twilightstar. They had to be perfect. He turned to Leechscar, blinking up at him innocently. "Are you a big, cool, strong warrior? Cuz I'm going to grow up to be just like you!" the young kit said, puffing out his chest with pride. "We're the oldest son's of Twilightstar's litter, we have to be the BEST!" he purred.

[ @Undertaker (lmk if I'm incorrect abt that lmao) | @ChaosBringer. - Moorkit | @ollie - Orchidkit | @Estelle - Coldkit | ]

Toyhouse | Character Site (WIP) | Art Shop | Discord

Last edited by otter; September 24th, 2024 at 11:29 AM.
Old September 24th, 2024, 06:12 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Moorkit
1 moon | Daughter of Twilightstar | Female She/her | Wc kit | A long-furred, large, silver lilac she-cat with green eyes |

Moorkit had been curled up to the side of her babbling and whining siblings when her oldest brother, Coyotekit started taunting and being mean to Orchidkit and Coldkit. She guessed it was her time to barge into the bullying. "Yeah, Coldy." The other kit said, standing up and padding over on short, kit legs. "You don't even have eyes! How are you going to be a big and strong warrior like Leechscar if you can't even see?" Moorkit said, her tone taunting and teasing. She didn't care that Coldkit didn't have eyes, she just liked being mean. It made her feel much better about herself. Moorkit didn't know why. Maybe it was kit pettiness. Most likely..

"Maybe mother will kick you out of the clan!" She exclaimed, stomping a soft paw on the ground below. "I'll miss you, don't worry. Maybe I'll hunt for you." Moorkit said with a smirk, even if Coldkit can't see it.

@ollie [Orchidkit] @Estelle [Coldkit] @Undertaker [Leechscar] @forest [Coyotekit]

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old September 24th, 2024, 07:25 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

The pale-coloured kitten was only subtly aware of the repetitive movement rasping along her back, her little body moving in a gentle rocking motion as a result. It was a strange feeling, different from anything she had ever experienced, and yet... It brought warmth, such a feeling, and the longer these attempts pull her consciousness back among those of the living went - seemingly - she began squirming, just a bit more each time, before after a lengthy moment the youngest of thirteen's mouth opened and shallow but rushed breaths began entering and exiting her lungs, pacing itself into a normal pattern as the seconds ticked by; Coldkit, newly named after one so strong for a tie she did not know they shared; her stillness had gone, warmth was finally filling the tips of her paws, blood steadily flowing trough her veins as it should - she felt one other push her side, and much opposing her previous appearance, the kitten found herself mewing in turn and seeking for the source of all care and nourishment.

[ @/Moonraven ]

////////////

Time passed, and each kitten grew into their own form. Little nuggets of limbs began to turn into tiny kitten paws, just strong enough to wobbly carry their weight and speech beginning to develop all the more - some quicker than others. Coldkit had been resting rather peacefully, curled up among her siblings and taking in the comfortable sensation of a family huddled close when the weather grew more dreary and cold. On occasion her ears gave a little twitch in recognition of the sounds going on around her, or her nose a little wiggle at the heavy smell of milk that laced this den.

But as it were, lacking the element of eyes, it could be difficult to tell when the youngest of thirteen was sleeping or merely resting in a state of listening to her surroundings. Besides, with this number of wriggling brothers and sisters always moving about left little chance to sleep for truly lengthy periods. As such it was no surprise when the commotion of others leaving the nest awoke her enough just to hear Mosskit - undoubtedly unsuspecting of her now disrupted nap - invite her to a game of mossball. Coldkit, however, looking disgruntled firstly paid no mind to the request; her first order of business was to find the hem of the large nest and ensure her well-placing of her paws to the ground before she could truly get up and answer Mosskit's request (how silly, a mossy kitten wanting to play with moss).

It had been commanding, anyway, and with her current lack of orientation she couldn't quite know in which position she was facing him... So not at all, most likely.
"What's that?"
Coldkit questioned with a downwards movement of her head, paws shuffling around her surroundings. You see, most kittens did not quite fancy playing with the babies of the nursery - standing at barely a moon old - they were often times considered to young or fragile to play along with the older kittens. The predicament in which she couldn't see the ball cast aside.

But another voice raised above the crowd when a nickname reminiscent of what mother called her reached the canals of large ears; Coldy, Coyotekit called her, posing a rather perplexing question. Evidently, as judged by Moorkit's nagging tone, the act of seeing was tied to the one element she began to learn she lacked: eyes - that is what they said, that she had none, and her whiskers twitched in turn. The brash kitten could not hide her irritation, head and ears swivelling about to find the sources of these voices.

They were mocking her it sounded like, and the small kitten did not like as much. Mosskit might have been commanding, but he was acting sweet as a peach in comparison to her other two elder siblings.
"'can see,"
She retorted, an edge to her tone. As if mom would kick her out for that... Right?
"See your stupidity."
She huffed. Addressing Mosskit,
"Let's play.."
She'd prove them, exactly through that; she could 'see' just as well as them, and her and Mosskit's game of mossball would be proof of that! She held her head high, turning to where she thought her brother might be, ready to begin this game she had not played before.

[ @lark. @forest @ChaosBringer. ]

Last edited by Estelle; September 24th, 2024 at 07:26 PM.
Old September 24th, 2024, 08:04 PM

Status: ★annoyingly obsessed with Hamilton, and those mildly historically inaccurate little queers
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Spooky

Orchidkit
1 Moon || No Purrks || He/Him || WindClan Kit
"Greet the world with open arms!"

Orchidkit listened to his brother's pathetic excuse for not liking him.
Whatever. He glared as him and Moorkit started making fun of Coldkit about "not having eyes". And saying she wasn't fit to be their siblings. How rude. He growled. "Leave Coldkit alone! If you wanna be a big strong warrior, act like won..one..one. act like one!" He snapped, tiny tail lashing.
He grinned at her as she retaliated against the two siblings. Orchidkit liked her. She knew how to stand up for herself. He shot another glare through his eyes before sitting not far away. He just knew he would be a better apprentice and warrior than both of them. From his understanding,
warriors were big and strong, like Leechscar, but they would also need to be compassionate. He would train as hard as he could to show them what a true warrior was like! He knew they weren't mean to their siblings. The large kit frowned as he pondered this information.
He could become an apprentice now! Maybe..he was still quite little, even if he was one of the larger of the siblings. He shook away the thought and watched with bright eyes as the potential drama unfolded
[ @forest - Coyotekit // @ChaosBringer. - Moorkit // @Estelle - Coldkit ]

Last edited by ollie; September 24th, 2024 at 08:08 PM.
Old September 24th, 2024, 08:14 PM
<3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rookkit
♜ WindClan | the marquess | 1 moons

She grumbled a little staring at the bright opening where sunshine had cascaded into the den. The slender dusky gray kitten observed how dust particles shone a little, bending and flowing with the fine, subtle breeze that cooled down the den ever so slightly. How long did they have to stay in this loud, dry den for? Neither was she happy nor did she have anything productive to do here. It was quite honestly, boring. She wished to leave and go out, and do whatever the hell all the other cats were doing. They certainly get to go further than Rookkit did. The days feels like a drag, constantly being pummeled by sound waves of crying, screaming, and squeaks. It just doesn't stop. It would take hours for some of them to shut their mouths. If it was up to Rookkit, she'd go up to them and make sure they're quiet. Completely quiet.

But she won't. Rookkit would hate to waste her precious energy on shutting them up. And they was her siblings. Wow. So much energy. They are clearly enjoying their time here in this stars awful hole of a den. 'You don't even have eyes! How are you going to be a big and strong warrior like Leechscar if you can't even see?' Rookkit rolled her eyes and hissed under her breath, "Tsk. How does seeing make you grow big."

It was not a question, but rather a statement.

[ @forest - Coyotekit // @ChaosBringer. - Moorkit // @Estelle - Coldkit // @ollie - Orchidkit ]

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹
Old Yesterday, 11:41 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@forest - Coyotekit | @ChaosBringer. - Moorkit | @Estelle - Coldkit | @ollie - Orchidkit | @lark. - Mosskit | @goodacacia - Rookkit | @Aolani - Racconkit

The massive warrior was resting near the back of the den, out of the way behind his mother's and friend's nests. With the new addition of his younger siblings, Leechscar found the nursery more cramped than ever. He should ask Dustbunny or Crowtooth to make it bigger. Or he guessed he could start sleeping outside instead of in it. He could rest in the warriors' den but he didn't like being too far from his siblings or Leopardsong's kits. Unfortunately, he's grown quite invested in their growth and safety.

Spending nearly every day watching them grow and learn, it was difficult not to become attached to them. He wasn't sure if it had to do with being the sons and daughters of a clan leader, but Twilightstar's kits were bolder and more self-confident than Leopardsong's. He'd have humbled some of these brats before their arrogance grew out of control.

For instance, Coyotekit and Moorkit were being mean for the hell of it. Coldkit and Orchidkit didn't seem to take it too badly. Still, that would need to be put to an end quickly.

"Yes, we are the oldest of Twilightstar's litter but rather than focusing on being the best being kind and compassionate to our siblings is what would make our mother happier than being the best." The tom's powerful muscles rippled underneath his thick gray pelt as he rose to his large paws. "Moorkit, Twilightstar's more likely to kick you and Coyotekit out of the clan for being mean over Coldkit for being blind." He lied sternly.

"It seems that you've forgotten your older sister is blind as well. Dreamlight can hunt just fine and fight even better than me. There is nothing wrong with not being able to see or lacking eyes, Twilightstar is missing an eye herself. What is wrong and cowardly is picking on someone for things they can't change." Leechscar told them calmly.

Their behavior reminded him far too much of Wolffang's behavior before his change of heart. Leechscar didn't understand where it came from though, Twilightstar was anything but vain and a perfectionist. It certainly wasn't something that was taught. "Strength comes from inside and out, Moorkit and Coyotokit. No matter how big you grow, how cool you look, or how strong you seem, you'll always be the weakest for bullying your siblings instead of protecting them like siblings are meant to." He hoped they took something out of this. Otherwise, he'd have to talk with Twilightstar, perhaps they'll listen better to her than him.

Leechscar's gaze darted to Coldkit, Mosskit, Rookkit, and Orchidkit. He hadn't the faintest clue what Rookkit was doing, she seemed to like to keep to herself. She'd add her two cents here and there. "Do you rascals want to play in the clearing? You'll have more room to move around than in the nursery. We can explore the camp so long as you don't cause me a headache."

Raccoonkit was by her lonesome, which usually meant she had something she wasn't supposed to have. That one was a full-on thief and it concerned him beyond words. He'd pray to StarClan if he had to, that she'd gain some control over her stealing habit when she became an apprentice. He could see her crossing the borders to take something she liked and triggering a clan war. Leechscar wasn't sure what Twilightstar would do about that. She wasn't one to risk the lives of her clanmates for one cat even if they were her blood.

"Raccoonkit, don't chew on that. You'll get sick." Leechscar growled. He was also worried that she'd stick the wrong thing in her mouth one of these days.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; Yesterday at 11:41 AM.
Old Yesterday, 08:00 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

[ @Undertaker @Estelle @ChaosBringer. @forest @ollie ]
Oh nice, Leechscar said something to her! "I wasn't chewing on it! Maybe a little, but it was an accident if i did it. Do you wanna see it?" Without asking, she ran up to leechscar and dropped the ear on the ground. "I found it on someone's food!" She meowed. At this point she'd forgotten to ask about cat ears. "Ooh, I'm gonna go play with them now!" she lifted her paw and pointed at her siblings. She picked up the rabbit ear once more and dropped it in the pile of of dead things that layed against the nest. She took off to the other kits and stared at them until they noticed her.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]