Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: RiverClan Skyridge

Primrosepaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
121 / 100

Primrosepaw blinked warmly at Smolderpaw through sparkling emerald eyes, gently placing her tail tip on her denmate´s shoulder for a brief moment. The apprentice acknowledged Weepingwind with a small nod.

[ @Omari // @iliri ]

(When Grim gave her a necklace )
Old September 25th, 2024, 08:29 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

☾ Brokenstream | 26 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

As Duskli- no, Stormstar announced her new name alongside Berrypaw’s, Brokenstream immediately broke out into a loud purr that seemed to shake his whole body. He had grown quite fond of the young medicine cat quickly- it was wonderful to see her growing into her role. The Clan would need her for moons to come. ”Stormstar! Berryshine! Stormstar! Berryshine!” He yowled alongside his Clanmates, glancing fondly up at his new leader and medicine cat. Change was good. Change would make RiverClan stronger. ”I’ll have to make sure I congratulate Berryshine personally later. She’s a bright young cat with a good future ahead of her.” He mewed to the group of apprentices, eyes glowing with pride. ”She reminds me of a little sister. She’s timid, but incredibly intelligent.” The bengal said with a firm nod.

He laughed at Ravenpaw’s words, nudging her gently with his shoulder. ”Maybe one day, oh great Ravenstar.” He joked, eyes flicking over to Rainpaw and Riftpaw. Relief flooded his gaze for a moment. Riftpaw was also like a younger sibling to him, it made him happy to see others still wanted to be his friend. He cast Rainpaw a grateful look.

( @squidz - for berry mention <3 | @Luna16 )

-‘๑’- RIFTPAW | 7 MOONS | HE/HIM -‘๑’-
split half solid black, half brown tabby with icy blue eyes
header by @/dino.

✮ ⋆ ˚。

The half & half tom shrugged in response to Rainpaw’s question. ”I don’t know.” It was true. He didn’t. Duskleaf was a great mentor, but Riftpaw himself just seemed to struggle. Beaverpaw seemed to pick everything up so naturally…He bit back a sigh. Rainpaw wouldn’t want to hear all that. They weren’t even friends yet. Oh yeah! Turning his head back to fix his intense gaze on Rainpaw, he blurted out what was becoming his signature line. ”Want to be friends?” Maybe then he could tell her his struggles.

( @/Luna16 )

pixelgifs by @/snowflake.

Brokenstream is RiverClan’s Head Lionheart - If You Need Him, Mention Me
Old September 25th, 2024, 09:15 AM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Inspired

"Beryshine, BERRYSHINE", Rainingpaw yowled!

Nutpaw awkwardly covered his ear with his paw, his other ear pressed against the top of his foreleg. despite this he was still happy and vocalized his delight!

Bravebolt Purred, happily!

Rainingpaw_15 moons old_Purrk(s) FlockTogether tier.2_Other N/A

Bravebolt_?moons like a young elder_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Has been a twoleg ratter for most of his life.

Nutpaw_6moons_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Nutpaw has trouble with verbal communication as, he struggles to assign words to their meanings.
Old September 25th, 2024, 05:12 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Wormbite would chant out Stormstar's and Berryshine's new names, reacting in a typical way. and wolfie will totally edit this post later with more better reactions. He is here. Definitely. He's sitting in the back, always has been. You just didn't notice him. He blends in, yep.

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc[tw] bones and all

Last edited by wolfie; September 25th, 2024 at 05:12 PM.
Old September 25th, 2024, 06:46 PM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Stormstar - RiverClan Leader

The chanting of her name... standing atop addressing RiverClan as her own... If she wasn't so focused on maintaining a strong poise for her warriors, and if her heart wasn't simultaneously breaking at the fact that her brother wasn't here... Stormstar would be sobbing. She would be an absolute mess, weeping to the skies above that she did it. That promise she had made all those moons ago when Otterfluff had found her and brought her into RiverClan... she had fulfilled it. She had worked her way up from scrawny, outsider with a lot of spunk but even more self-doubt to... to RiverClan's leader.

Right then and there, Stormstar made another promise. Gazing down upon the Clan - her Clan - she vowed she would be the best leader they had ever seen. She would outshine all those who came before her, even Lions. With her head still tilted towards the sky as her chanting died down, a determined grin spread across her face, almost as if she were looking Lions dead in the eye. "'M comin' for your title, Lions," she murmured quietly, only to herself and the spirit of the golden leader.

Once more taking in RiverClan, and giving a final nod to Berryshine, the RiverClan leader continued on. She parted her jaws to continue, but stopped as there was one voice that wasn't changing, but asking a question. Follow in her brother's pawsteps? ...Did they not just hear how she stated she wouldn't be like her brother. "No," she answered, looking at Fishpaw. "My brother... he wasn't a good leader, Fishpaw. I know that's... hard for some to understand, those who were close with him. Trust me, it was hard on me too. But no. I don't plan to be anythin' like my brother." Stormstar planned to be better than a cat who fled, who abandoned his Clan and played the victim in an event he had created.

Her eyes swept the crowd and caught sight of Smolderpaw, and Stormstar felt a stab of guilt. She hadn't yet talked to her brother's kids, the ones he had brought into the Clan. And now she had to be the one to tell them, that he was actually their father. It made her angry once again, that he hadn't done that himself. Another duty, placed on her without any care to how she might feel. One last way for him to use her as nothing more than a shield against the Clan's outrage.

Swallowing her emotions and locking them away once more the RiverClan leader decided to move the meeting on. There didn't seem to be any arguments or backlash over her leader status, the lives situation, or anything of the sort which... honestly surprised her. Maybe the Clan was trusting her after all? Or maybe they were at a point where they just wanted stability. Either way, Stormstar would use it to her advantage.

"Territories gonna be gettin' some changes. For starters, we're not gonna be patrollin' L- Rugged Range anymore, 'n in conjunction with that Haven Springs. 'S too far to travel to now 'n never really held much in terms of prey or herbs. Plus, 'm sure while we were gone the other Clans stunk it up, 'n I'd rather have territory that's new 'n fresh for us to explore." And, more importantly, territory that didn't have the other Clans stink all around it. "In order to do that, I need to make sure I've got the right cats with me, helpin' spearhead it."

And now, the time she had waited for. She hadn't told this cat yet, but Stormstar had been watching. Ever since the beginning they had held promise. A loyal, dedicated, strong warrior she could depend on, a cat who held wisdom to help her with difficult decisions. Outside of her dance with Redmire and Goldfish - coming into a situation without the context - she had been perhaps one of the cats outside of Stags who Stormstar admired the most.

"I want to make it known, before I ask this cat, that I value your opinions. 'N I mean it when I say my den is always open for any cats who think we're not doin' a good enough job. 'M aware of a situation that occurred at the abandoned den, but as I've spoken to both cats in question, I feel that behavior won't be repeated. Outside of that, this cat has shown true dedication to RiverClan, stepping in where needed 'n bein' dependable. With RiverClan movin' forward to change, 'm positive she's the one who can help me 'n Berries with leadin' us there."

Blue gaze shifted now to the cat in question, Stormstar let the small grin grow. Neither of them were perfect, but she had faith in this cat. "I say these words before the spirits of StarClan, so that they may hear 'n approve of my choice. Owltalon will be the new deputy of RiverClan."

[ SURPRISE!!! <3 @Marigoldwhisper - absolutely no pressure since i know this is also a surprise to you; if it's not something you want do not feel pressured to say yes, i just wanted to do a surprise ]

@BEAR. @Dust @Dark @dino. @Vesper @vellichor @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @CloudlessEve @beau @idia @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @noisless_decay @gs29513 @fade @Fae @Peril @Sklee @iliri @gayvinegar @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Rizo @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @Beaan @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @forest @wasp @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Silvershadow13 @Starii @SatoruSaki @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowy the Ghost @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paedyn @korok @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @{Victim} @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Phoenix @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @elio @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @Otoko @ollie @Concorde @Idiotic.Bean101 @oakcrane @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @FadingWhispers @nyme @fawn_ @Evenilolia @Onion Sandwich @Crown_Sage @~Jade @Stitchedpatch @Fio @Golfer29 @HerbalTea @Redpool @twizzypaw @sunfirez @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @goodacacia @-darkXwolf17 @babysith @Crazyy_wildcard @Allison @puppet @weevil @Splitmoon @Sageflower0714 @Ready2Crash @Bugabaddie @!0P055UM! @SnackingShoelaces @geoblazer @WarriorGalaxy

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
Old September 25th, 2024, 06:51 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

"OWLTALON OWLTALON" Adderstrike called out
Old September 25th, 2024, 06:52 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Bored

Primrosepaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
123 / 100

´´Owltalon! Owltalon!´´ The apprentice yowled out the new Deputy´s name.

(When Grim gave her a necklace )
Old September 25th, 2024, 06:54 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw thinks this is a good choice, and cheers "Owltalon! Owltalon!"

And so do ALL FOUR OF MY OTHER RIVERCLAN CATS.

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.
Old September 25th, 2024, 07:40 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Kingly

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Talonpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

He pays rapt attention to Stormstar's words as she continues. He didn't hear Fishpaw's words, but he can't help the quiet, derisive snort that escapes his mouth. Talonpaw is too tired to hope that Stormstar proves herself more than just words like every leader before her that he had been around for. He almost misses Owltalon's appointment as deputy because he's lost in his thoughts. He doesn't know much about the cat, so he keeps his jaw clamped shut as the others cheer. Until he knows RiverClan is truly stable, he will not cheer for those who will inevitably prove themselves a failure.

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old September 25th, 2024, 07:51 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

ROWANMANE

A wide grin spread across his face. Holy hell was this Meeting only getting progressively better with each word this amazing leader spoke. OwlTalon was the perfect choice and he beamed in joy for the kind, Brave cat who’d now me called their deputy. “OWLTALON! OWLTALON!” he chanted proudly.

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
DarkPaw Finder (SC)