Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by nyme
Today 08:15 PM
Flickering Chance in the...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:09 PM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 08:08 PM
The Little SnowBox [p]
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 08:08 PM
RiverClan Resources
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 08:04 PM

Old September 24th, 2024, 07:57 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodacacia View Post

Palepaw
◆ ShadowClan | 6 moons | [45/100]

Suddenly he felt someone looking at him. 'Eh...? Did he do something wrong?' Hopefully it was not some warrior that was going to chew him out for bumping into them. Instead when he turned to meet the owner of the piercing stare, he met face to face with another apprentice with dark fur and cool coloured eyes. He looked slightly older than Palepaw was and this apprentice seemed rather... Probably just having a bad day, no worries~

Palepaw's blue eyes shone brightly, more cats, more friends! So he turned his whole attention to this mysterious cat sitting beside him. Due to his curious nature, he was prompted to ask,"Heya there~ I'm Palepaw! What's your name?"

"Your eyes are pretty!" He complimented. It definitely was pretty. Unique. Eye-catching. He'd never seen anything like that before, one was blue and the other, amber. It left Palepaw in absolutely awe.

QUILLPAW
he/him. 9 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ mind reader ]

oh, just his luck. the apprentice quillpaws sitting by also happens to be a conversationalist, it appears. his nose scrunches up in already growing distaste as he cants his head ever so slightly to glance at the younger tom. apparently, palepaw doesn't even know his name which grates at his nerves – his brows furrow. he's so prideful, so open about being dawnstar's grandson yet ..nobody seems to know him. how disappointing.

"quillpaw." he bites out, regarding palepaw with his usual cold, yet judgemental glare. the poor apprentice hasn't done anything so far to earn quillpaw's anger, but unfortunately, nobody is safe from his bad mood. well,,perhaps a few.

he raises a brow at the compliment, a perplexed look flashing across his features for a split second. what the hell? that was out of nowhere. "..okay." he responds in a flat tone. it isn't a compliment on his skills, but one about his eyes, so he's not sure ...how to react exactly. well, the. "that's obvious."

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old September 25th, 2024, 07:24 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

Art by @/Marigoldwhisper - Header by @/Rose
Male | 13 Moons | Posts: 102/100
Purrks: Flock Together T2 [ACTIVE], Mind Reader [ACTIVE]
Interaction For: @Marigoldwhisper (Magpie! - If she’s still open)

The over-the-top excited tom spotted MagpiePaw, causing an immediate light in his eyes and he scrambled over to her. He booped his nose on her shoulder (which was oddly lower than he remembered—did she shrink or did he grow?) as a greeting. “Magpie! I think this may be it!” it really would be a shame if he wasn’t made a warrior right now. Actually…a dream-crushing shame. It was so rare to see his with a grin on his face, a light in his eyes. This is the proudest he’d been in moons. The youngest he’s ever acted as well…other than when he actually was a kit.

SpiderPaw flicked his gaze up to DawnStar. So much power…he fidgeted in anticipation. She didn’t have to say much…just make him a warrior like that.

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
DarkPaw Finder (SC)

Last edited by Rowan; September 25th, 2024 at 07:25 AM.
Old September 25th, 2024, 07:58 AM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Wispypaw
Wash him deep where the tides are turning
+ she/her[they/them to those she has told] + Heightened Perception [hearing, active]

Another day and another meeting, they wondered what it would be about this time. Obviously, it was going to have the usual ceremonies, a clan meeting wouldn't be one without any. Wispypaw spoke no words to anyone close by nor did they acknowledge their existence as they chose a spot amongst the growing crowd. They had no intentions this round to start friendly conversations, no they only showed up to see what grandma had to say this round. Yet if someone spoke to them then they might take upon said conversation, for they sat in silence for once in their life.

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Old September 25th, 2024, 02:00 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Her claws tapped against the aged wood of her throne. She watched restlessly as her clanmates filled the clearing below, most eyes on her. No matter where she looked or how hard, she'd never see those eyes among the clan again. She hissed quietly to herself and bit down on her tongue to refocus. Stop dwelling! Now was not the time.

The sight of her kits trickling out of her den had her frowning. She hadn't properly introduced them to the clan or grandkids yet. She should probably do that at this meeting. Since they could walk and wander now, she could use some help keeping an eye on them. Adderkit was sitting down when Dawnstar spotted her, as close to the Grimpeak as she could get. It was as if she understood that what Dawnstar was doing was important so knew better than to interrupt her. Dawnstar would have to make sure to praise her later for being good.

Her sister, Venomkit, was an entirely different problem. She immediately tried to climb the Grimpeak. "Troublesome," Dawnstar hissed softly scowling down at the kitten. Dawnstar wouldn't say she spoiled her brats, she had no problems hissing, spitting, or cuffing them when they got to be too much. Yet, it didn't seem to break their desires to cause mischief when they felt like it. Some needed more discipline than others.

Huffing, Dawnstar climbs down the Grimpeak to grab her daughter by the scruff, carrying her into the clearing towards the large, one-eyed she-cat. "Here, you like kits, don't you? Watch this for me." She disposed of Venomkit at her mate's paws. "Venomkit, sit there and be a good pest for Mistlewhisker. I have work to do. I'll tolerate you later."

She walked back towards the Grimpeak with an eye roll, although paused by Adderkit to give the good kit a lick to the forehead. "Go sit with your sister and Mistlewhisker, I have to call cats to the front and you'll get stepped on if you sit so close." Being a mom with immature brats was such a chore sometimes. At least when she adopted kits they were already well behaved and she didn't need to put in the work to raise them. Dawnstar walked back up the Grimpeak and sat at the tip, waiting a moment to see if more of her brats caused her problems before starting.

"Hollowkit, Thrushkit, Midnightkit, Tigerkit, and Lightningkit. It's time for your apprentice ceremonies, sit at the front. Bitternpaw, Flashpaw, and Spiderpaw. You three sit right behind them, your ceremonies are next."
#shcmeeting

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @wolfie @beau @Madelaine @idia @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @fade @Peril @Willie Warf @gayvinegar @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Nixey @seeingstars @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @OBigBrainO @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Ashwing @forest @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @flowsie @Silvershadow13 @val @SatoruSaki @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paedyn @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Phoenix @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @elio @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @squidz @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @Otoko @ollie @Concorde @SootyPatootie @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @oakcrane @lark. @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @Slickback! @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @FadingWhispers @nyme @fawn_ @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty @Crown_Sage @TheElasticBandit @KingClaw @ScarKing @Kingzilla @DeathStar. @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @hypnoticpeachy @HerbalTea @twizzypaw @Blossom Cry @lethean @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @goodacacia @babysith @Crazyy_wildcard @Allison @GreenTheGreat @Lil'Ember @Splitmoon @Sageflower0714 @Bugabaddie @!0P055UM! @WarriorGalaxy

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; September 25th, 2024 at 03:05 PM.
Old September 25th, 2024, 02:07 PM
♡J'aime Dylan♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every few days✮
My Mood: Spooky

Midnightkit ★ Non-Binary - They/Them (Afab) ★ Shadowclan Kit ★ 10 Moons ★ Straight

Excitedly, Midnightkit bounded up towards the front as their name was called. They sat down quickly looking up at Dawnstar. They were nervous but again excited.
Old September 25th, 2024, 02:15 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Fogkit
The Lost, Condemned to Find
|| He/him || ShC Kit || Moons: 2 ||
Wide, unblinking eyes watched from afar as the leader of the clan called together the group of cats that made up his clan! Too many faces that all started to merge together into one hazy being and it was like one big beast!! Legs and maws and claws and… everything else!! Fogkit wanted to find a real monster one day and then fight it!! Having a monster’s skull in his collection would be so cool! The kitten smiled to himself as he continued to watch as the leader dropped and addressed some kittens in the crowd.

Interesting? Especially the one she seemed to lick as praise before sending off. Very interesting!! This kitten looked like the leader?? Was it a mini Dawnstar? Did the clan have a copy of their leader but baby and no one is doing anything about it? Well uhhh- maybe Fogkit will just have to investigate! The kit stepped out of the nursery fully and started across the group and stopped a few paw steps away besides some cats he didn’t actually care to see if he knew or not.

And then Fogkit did what Fogkit did best, stare with them big ol’ eyes of his.
[ @burntToast - Adderkit ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old September 25th, 2024, 02:34 PM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

Late. Flashpaw was late for her own ceremony. There was a sluggish sense in her muscles, and they didn't seem to want to work right. As the ginger tabby approached the Grimpeak, they lowered to their back haunches and sat down, green eyes glancing around. Her name would be granted this meeting. She would soon be known as.. some other name. Perhaps their request would be taken account for, a request they had only spoken to one cat. they wanted to be named for their mentor.. or old mentor. She didn't see Lostspark anywhere- where had she gone? The Lost Melody blinked once, twice, thrice, before looking back up at the massive dark tabby atop the peak. Her ceremony was next, alongside Spiderpaw and Bitternpaw.

There was nobody to shout her name in joy and pride, nobody to rapidly groom her fur and tidy her up. Even as a kitten, nobody had done that to Flashpaw. The past of an outsider had laureled around her head, nobody cares to take her in at the time. She felt alone, very alone. But perhaps it was time to forget that.. and start a new life. She wouldn't need anyone, they would do good herself. It would just take time, as her recovery from the death of her mentor had. A tight swallowing latched her throat and released, and she then, shook out her fur and parted her jaws in a gaping yawn. No need to look too terrible.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!

Last edited by Blaaze; September 25th, 2024 at 02:35 PM.
Old September 25th, 2024, 02:37 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 3 days normally 1 day if urgent
My Mood: Blah

Fishkit watched from the med den she couldn't help but feel jealous if she didn't just stay in the nursery she would have been an apprentice, but no not today...maybe she deserved it maybe ...maybe. Fishkit let out a sigh and decided she would sleep through this.

(closed)

☽༓☾
Risingstorm is one of thunderclans hornets if he is needed, mention me.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
[Fishkit] ☽༓☾ [ Grapevine ]

Old September 25th, 2024, 04:48 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Yeehaw

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan enforcer | purrks ]
rookfire acknowledges owlthroat with a glance to the side and a faint nod before focussing back on dawnstar. he had not expected the leader to interact to sweetly with her kits but rookfire couldnt and wouldnt fight the small smile spreading on his lips. the brief interaction with mistlewhisker was nothing short of surprising either, putting her kit in mistlewhiskers care instead of whoever the father to that litter was huh. interesting. not that he wasnt happy for them? as long as they got along well and no one would attempt some kind of social stunt or try to kill dawnstar (which mistlewhisker didnt appear to have ever even thought about) rook wouldnt complain about anything.
a whole lot of new apprentices, none of which he actually knew more than by name and he knew would all go to his peers, stars curse the two apprentice rule. the to be warriors however, rookfire knew a good bit better. flashpaw n bitternpaw specifically he was glad would earn their names. if he wasnt misremembering, bitternpaw mightve already been a apprentice when rook joined shadowclan, so it was getting time. he wouldve liked to see gutspaw, cinderpaw and maybe even birdpaw up there as well (though, he wasnt quite sure birdpaw was old enough yet?) but it appeared like he would have to wait a bit longer to see his current top three favourite children earn their warrior names.

[ short and rushed, i swear the next one will be longer. OPEN ]

"i hate the never-ending sky"

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old September 25th, 2024, 05:22 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post

Venomkit
Shadowclan kit

A growl of annoyance left parted jaws as Venomkit swirled her head up at the sudden movement that shifted her. The lingering warmth of her braided tabby pelt was fading and the kitten wanted to know why her comfortable nap had been disturbed. Hmm, where was Mammy going? Curiosity shined in intense hues as she shakily got up with legs weakened by sleep and trailed after her mother. No way Mammy would get to have a fun adventure without her! What if she needed a paw or a fierce kitten like herself to back her up? She'd be there!

Awe shone in the toygress' round eyes as she witnessed Dawnstar claw up a mountainous tree stump with ease. Woah! Look, look, look! Her Mammy could fly! The young kitten was dwarfed in size to the stump. Straining her neck to look up at her mother; she seemed to sit amongst the clouds. Slinking closer, a squeak erupted from the kitten as Dawnstar's roar almost knocked her over. Sleek pelt bristling in surprise and nose wrinkled. That was loud!...What did Mammy mean? The sudden swarming of cats made the kitten frantically twist her head in round before breaking into an humorous grin. 'Mammy's calling her army!' She thought proudly, as she gazed at the gathering Shadowclanners.

While she observed the influx of clanmates, a familiar face caught her eye: Adderkit! Excitedly, Venomkit tried to get her attention by waving her tail and bouncing on the spot. After a few moments of causing a ruckus, a rather reckless idea popped into her little head. Mischief enterered the toygress' euphoric expression. "Adddyyy! Watch, watch!!" The loud whisper directed at her sister in the hopes she would witness the daring stunt Venomkit was about to pull. This would be fun!

Without a second thought she dropped into a crouch and stared morbidly at the the fallen cedar stump. Wiggling her haunches and unsheathing her claws, she awaited the perfect moment to excute her plan. A few breath holding moments later, she leaped with as much power as she could. Talons dug into the bark as her hind legs scrabbled to hoist herself up. She hadn't quite reached it...she could make it. Huffing she peered up at Dawnstar with a large smile, fangs and all. "Hiya, Mammy!! I want up!!!"

(I am sincerely sorry on behalf of Venom for these shenanigans)

@Undertaker @burntToast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Her claws tapped against the aged wood of her throne. She watched restlessly as her clanmates filled the clearing below, most eyes on her. No matter where she looked or how hard, she'd never see those eyes among the clan again. She hissed quietly to herself and bit down on her tongue to refocus. Stop dwelling! Now was not the time.

The sight of her kits trickling out of her den had her frowning. She hadn't properly introduced them to the clan or grandkids yet. She should probably do that at this meeting. Since they could walk and wander now, she could use some help keeping an eye on them. Adderkit was sitting down when Dawnstar spotted her, as close to the Grimpeak as she could get. It was as if she understood that what Dawnstar was doing was important so knew better than to interrupt her. Dawnstar would have to make sure to praise her later for being good.

Her sister, Venomkit, was an entirely different problem. She immediately tried to climb the Grimpeak. "Troublesome," Dawnstar hissed softly scowling down at the kitten. Dawnstar wouldn't say she spoiled her brats, she had no problems hissing, spitting, or cuffing them when they got to be too much. Yet, it didn't seem to break their desires to cause mischief when they felt like it. Some needed more discipline than others.

Huffing, Dawnstar climbs down the Grimpeak to grab her daughter by the scruff, carrying her into the clearing towards the large, one-eyed she-cat. "Here, you like kits, don't you? Watch this for me." She disposed of Venomkit at her mate's paws. "Venomkit, sit there and be a good pest for Mistlewhisker. I have work to do. I'll tolerate you later."

She walked back towards the Grimpeak with an eye roll, although paused by Adderkit to give the good kit a lick to the forehead. "Go sit with your sister and Mistlewhisker, I have to call cats to the front and you'll get stepped on if you sit so close." Being a mom with immature brats was such a chore sometimes. At least when she adopted kits they were already well behaved and she didn't need to put in the work to raise them. Dawnstar walked back up the Grimpeak and sat at the tip, waiting a moment to see if more of her brats caused her problems before starting.

"Hollowkit, Thrushkit, Midnightkit, Tigerkit, and Lightningkit. It's time for your apprentice ceremonies, sit at the front. Bitternpaw, Flashpaw, and Spiderpaw. You three sit right behind them, your ceremonies are next."
#shcmeeting

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @wolfie @beau @Madelaine @idia @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @fade @Peril @Willie Warf @gayvinegar @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Nixey @seeingstars @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @OBigBrainO @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Ashwing @forest @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @flowsie @Silvershadow13 @val @SatoruSaki @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paedyn @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Phoenix @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @elio @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @squidz @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @Otoko @ollie @Concorde @SootyPatootie @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @oakcrane @lark. @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @Slickback! @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @FadingWhispers @nyme @fawn_ @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty @Crown_Sage @TheElasticBandit @KingClaw @ScarKing @Kingzilla @DeathStar. @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @hypnoticpeachy @HerbalTea @twizzypaw @Blossom Cry @lethean @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @goodacacia @babysith @Crazyy_wildcard @Allison @GreenTheGreat @Lil'Ember @Splitmoon @Sageflower0714 @Bugabaddie @!0P055UM! @WarriorGalaxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Fogkit
The Lost, Condemned to Find
|| He/him || ShC Kit || Moons: 2 ||
Wide, unblinking eyes watched from afar as the leader of the clan called together the group of cats that made up his clan! Too many faces that all started to merge together into one hazy being and it was like one big beast!! Legs and maws and claws and… everything else!! Fogkit wanted to find a real monster one day and then fight it!! Having a monster’s skull in his collection would be so cool! The kitten smiled to himself as he continued to watch as the leader dropped and addressed some kittens in the crowd.

Interesting? Especially the one she seemed to lick as praise before sending off. Very interesting!! This kitten looked like the leader?? Was it a mini Dawnstar? Did the clan have a copy of their leader but baby and no one is doing anything about it? Well uhhh- maybe Fogkit will just have to investigate! The kit stepped out of the nursery fully and started across the group and stopped a few paw steps away besides some cats he didn’t actually care to see if he knew or not.

And then Fogkit did what Fogkit did best, stare with them big ol’ eyes of his.
[ @burntToast - Adderkit ]
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───
°˖✿˚⋆|[ Adderkit ]|⋆˚✿˖°
She/her | Shadowclan kit | 1 moons (0 weeks)
“whats a rose without its thorns.”
─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───
|[7 / 50]|
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Adderkit had been so caught up on the question of what was going on that she completely missed her sister waving to her. She only acknowledged the fellow parasite, what mother calls them, when the she kit whispered her name or more a distorted version of her name. Green eyes widened as they searched for the voice as well as a name to put it before finally landing on venomkit. "Hi?" she greeted back quietly still not wanting to draw attention to herself. Her sister however didn't seem to mind and stared up at the large pointy tree stump with determination, it took merely a few seconds before adder realised what venom was thinking and even then her warning fell short. "oh I- I don't think you should...." she trailed off as her sister leapt onto the tree and attempted to scale up all the while declaring her presence to their mother who might not be impressed by this in the slightest. Where all her littermates like this? Yes and no, but mainly yes. Sometimes she was like this too but not often or atleast in her opinion.

As expected Mother didn't look quite happy with venomkit's stunt and even leapt down from her towering throne to confront her. Adderkit watched silently as her Mother forcefully removed her sister from the tree stump and carried her over to a tall dark shadow. A cat with one one eye. Sheesh how did that happen. Adderkit mentally prepared herself for a scolding incase she had done something wrong as she saw her mother approaching her now. She must have done something right because instead of getting scolded she received a lick to her head which was very GOOD! It meant she was well behaved! Heading her mother's instructions and wishing to stay on the large powerful she cats good side, Adderkit swiftly made her way over to her sister and Mistlewhiser. Adderkit then sat down and tried her best to mimic that dark shecats sitting position and posture.

Turning her head to face her sister she nudged her with a paw to get her attention. "That was pretty cool! Maybe next time though you should try climbing it when not so many eyes are watching" she praised her sister. She also wanted to see what it was like up there where her mother was sitting. Just behind her sister, a little distance away in the crowd, Adderkit spotted something that irked her. There was another kit with big eyes and they were just staring at her. She looked over her shoulder to find the source of what they were staring at. No it must be her, who else stares at big cat's legs. She glanced back at this...strange kit only to see they were still staring at her. Adderkit frowned before looking straight forward again. If she can't see them, they don't exist...but she could still feel there eyes burning into her fur. Ew, weird

( @Mica ; Mistle )
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════