Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Neptune.
Today 09:28 PM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by Luna16
Today 09:26 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by idia
Today 09:22 PM
Blue's Character Shop!!
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 09:20 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 09:14 PM

Old September 24th, 2024, 10:36 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Smothered in its cradle [CLANWIDE EVENT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitmoon View Post
Ferretkit looked at his brother, standing up he padded over to him. "You know you can tell me anything right? And I would keep it a secret." He said softly, as the oldest brother. It was his job to keep the safe, always there to listen to their problems and keep their secrets. That was just what older brothers do.
@ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Fernkit, being the second oldest blinked. "I suppose.... I just don't feel like our siblings really...... like me."

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old Yesterday, 01:42 AM
VNP (≠VIP)

Bump Policy: Anytime :)
My Mood: Mysterious

Ashkit was looking around him. There were too much kits, too much noise, too much chaos. He couldn’t concentrate. C’mon you gotta pull yourself together! he shouted to himself in his mind. Okay so there were kits arguing over here, Cottonkit dealing with two other kits here, and… Leopardsong. Ashkit walked towards her, making sure not to bump on anyone. “Leopardsong, need some help?” he asked. Ashkit was feeling faint, like anytime there was too much cats and noise and chaos around him, but he tried not to show it. He had to make himself helpful, and not get others to help him. Even if he needed that help.

{ @Moonraven - Leopardsong }

URGENT: IN NEED OF A HEADER

Old Yesterday, 05:51 AM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Rabbitkit over heard what Fernkit mewed and she walked over. "I'm sure we all do I do at least." she mewed. She gave Fernkit a reassuring nudge. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Old Yesterday, 10:23 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Frostkit
Frostkit shook himself awake when the first of the activity started but had promptly decided that he was too much an event little guy to get up. Despite firemama saying stay put which meant something interesting happening. It was the second surge of activity though that left Frostkit unable to sleep with the curiosity growing inside of him. He stood up and blinked his eyes opened and towards the exit of the nursery. As the kitten made his way over to the threshold of the nursery he promptly ignored any and all words or actions of the surrounding cats, instead spent his time looking for his adults or siblings.

He didn’t have very many words yet, though he spoke to his siblings and sometimes to Snowydad and Firemama. So instead he decided for the next sound making someone wail always got attention and Frostkit wasn’t in the mood to cry himself. So instead he found the nearest kitten and launched his attack, aiming a bite with his sharp, oversized incisors to their tail.
[ OPEN to any kit looking for a shiny new bite to the tail >:3 ]
[ “I’m here to cause problems and bite people… and I’m too eeby to cause problems.” - Frostkit probably ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Yesterday, 11:31 AM
Sorbet Shark

Bump Policy: bump me if I don't respond within 24 hours
My Mood: Bored

~ Cedarkit ~
5 moons | male | kit
(he/him)

Cedarkit let out a sharp yowl once Frostkit bit down on his tail, and he quickly turned to bat at the other kit's face, claws unsheathed. Cedarkit was...Not the type to mess with, even as a kit. After batting at their face, he let out a tiny hiss.

"Hey! What's the big idea, kit? You lookin' for a fight?"

His tail curled, and his back arched, as he began to circle the other kit.

TAGS:
- Frostkit ( @Dolomedes )
Old Yesterday, 12:04 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Moonraven - Twilightstar
Leechscar silently made his way back into camp following behind Lionscar and Ferretkit. He was seething quietly and smirked a little when Crowtooth promised demotions. Oh, that reminds him he could demote them himself. Leechscar often forgot that Twilightstar gave him and the fury team the power to do so. He had yet to exercise such power, perhaps another time.

He wandered back towards the nursery out of habit before turning around and padding back to the group of cats discussing what to do with the fires. He only managed to catch the end tail of the discussion as Badgerbait offered some smarter ways to put out flames. Leechscar ears slanted themselves backward when he realized he was left out of the loop about what they'd be doing. He blamed the idiots he had to chase around!

He gave Twilightstar his full attention, locking his identical green eyes with the single one. Leechscar knew that between Twilightstar and Crowtooth, the deputy and leader would be putting every fury to work to the best of their abilities. As he stared at his mother, he couldn't shake this ominous chill that crept up his back and gripped his heart, as if it were the last time he'd be seeing her.

The fur along his neck bristled uncomfortably at the foreboding sensation. It left in the next heartbeat. It left him tensed and perplexed. To banish such thoughts from his mind, he leaned to nuzzle his mother in silence and reassurance. Twilightstar had far too much to continue living for, she still had two lives and just had a whole litter of kits. She'd be fine. "You're not leaving camp are you?"

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old Yesterday, 12:39 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingWhispers View Post
Rabbitkit over heard what Fernkit mewed and she walked over. "I'm sure we all do I do at least." she mewed. She gave Fernkit a reassuring nudge. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Fernkit blinked at Rabbitkit, he looked at his sister and gave her a gentle nod. Gentle shifting to the side as she nudged him. Fernkit wasn't one for physical affection

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old Yesterday, 05:59 PM
Here have a little cheer!

Bump Policy: Every two days!
My Mood: Adorable

Driftingkit
~*~
[OPEN]
The world was completely still. Just as it should be. He felt his little mind start to drift off into the peace of sleep. And then the warmth left. He shifted around trying to find it again, but wasn't able to. Where did it go! He squeaked, but it didn't come back. But he was sleepy! He wanted it back! Amber eyes opened to search for mama but she wasn't around. Instead he saw his littermates fighting. He squeaked again, just to let them or some cat know he was unhappy. As best as he could he tried to find a spot in the nest where his siblings weren't fighting. I just want sleep!
As he began to curl up in his new warm spot, his ears twitched. Lifting his head he tried to see what was going on outside the nursery entrance. His new eyes couldn't make it out. But he heard a lot of yelling. His eyes drifted to Leopardsong as she gave out orders to the other kits. Was something going on? He buried himself deeper into the nest. This was scary!

Dogchase Duck
Old Yesterday, 06:15 PM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Rabbitkit noticed another kit and walked over. "Hey you ok?" she mewed. @Bonsai
Old Yesterday, 07:14 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 54 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Killer Aptitude T1
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Hanged Man ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Fleetsmoke - @paedyn ] [Dewfawn - @Idiotic.Bean101 ] [Grapevine - @Spider. ] [Birchpaw - @Aroogi ] [Daffodilpaw - @Luna16 ] [Twilightstar - @Moonraven ] [Crowtooth - @Rani ] [Lightningstorm - @Alchemist Kitsune ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Thudding paws indicated the spotters' return heartbeats before Hawkfur burst into the clearing, feathery fur windblown from running so fast. "Twilightstar," he directed to the leader, glad to see Crowtooth and Lightningstorm nearby too. "We've found three fires. Windy Hills, Sky Glade, and in the general territory. Duckfeather, Owlscreech, and Whiterabbit are sticking near the fires in those respective territories."

Hawkfur glanced to Crowtooth and Lightningstorm, Twilightstar moving off to talk to Leechscar. "What's our next move?" He was itching to do more, to keep running. The camp itself was loud and chaotic, mostly kits causing issues for Firestorm and Leopardsong. He made a mental note to ask them later if his kids caused any problems.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Last edited by Mica; Yesterday at 07:22 PM.